Chapter 1 - The Exciting News and The Head Out

Note: This is edited (07/05/15)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm sleeping in my warm fluffy bed. I had a lot of dreams to be honest. There's one dream that I had, its about me hoping one day my family and I will be going to San Fransokyo. San Fransokyo is one of the most amazing cities I really wanted to go ever since I was a kid. There's even a school or a university about sciences and robotics that I really want to go to, its called San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. It's one of the best advanced school I have heard in San Fransokyo and I really want to study there someday.

And actually, my father been to San Fransokyo because he used to study at that science school that I mentioned earlier and he is also a intelligent scientist and inventor. I admire his work, cause he can bulid many things. One of my favourite inventions that he made was a robot puppy. He made that on my 5th birthday and I cherish it so much and it's still working until now. And for my mother, she is a pastry chef. Actually, she works at a magnificent hotel, and my mom makes a lot of cakes. I really love her pastries. She can make donuts, cakes, bread and any kind of pastries she can make.

Anyhow, as for myself, I'm a 14 yr old prodigy and I graduated at highschool when I was 13 (A/N: So that means you and Hiro are the same). I'm artisic and intelligent. When it comes to my intelligence, I am good at math and science, and I can thinker machines sometimes. For creativity or my artistic skills, I tend to draw on my sketch pad and paint in a canvas. I can also sing songs, both English and Japanese. I can cook and bake just like my mother. I can be shy at times when it comes to meeting people and embarrassment (especially when it comes to crushes and love) but when I talk to people a lot, I'm not that shy anymore. So, that's how I am right now and the past 13 years ago.

Going back, I'm smiling in my sleep but suddenly my alarm clock rang and my eyes went open and I stood up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned softly. I look at the clock and its already 6:00 AM. I groaned and turned off the alarm clock. I got out of bed and I stretch my arms. When it comes to mornings, I really have to do stretches every now and then. I went to the bathroom and washed my face gently. I looked through the mirror to take a look at my face. I checked my face for a moment and afterwards, I began to change my clothes.

I went downstairs and I saw my mom and dad talking about something at the living room. When I approached them I said, "Good morning, Mom and Dad!". They were surprised and they both looked at me and said, "Good morning!". I smiled and I gave them a big hug. They hugged me back. We let go and my mom said, "(Y/N), we have some news to tell you!"."Sure, what is it?", I asked. They both looked at each other and smiled then they look back at me."We are going to move at San Fransokyo!", my dad announced. I gasped when I heard the news and I said excitedly, "Really?! This is awesome news!". They both chuckled and then my mom said, "So, you better prepare your stuff, cause we are going to the airport before 7:00, kay (Y/N)?"."Roger that mom! I will go right now!", I saluted mom and I rushed upstairs but mom stopped me, "Hold on your horses (Y/N), don't forget to eat breakfast before we prepare and leave our hometown". Oh, yeah she's right, what was I thinking. I guess, I got too excited like I ate so many candies. I nodded and went straight to dining room to eat my breakfast.

After breakfast, I went straight upstairs again and I began to pack all of my things and devices. While preparing, I saw mom and I decided to ask her a question, "Hey mom, what about your job at the hotel? What's gonna happen?". "Oh don't worry about that, I decided to quit my job and I will get a new one at San Fransokyo", she said with a smile. I smiled back and said, "Okay". Then, I continued packing my other stuff.

Then after packing, I went to my laptop and I go to Facebook and tell my classmates from highschool and friends that I am already leaving just in case if they didn't know yet. I typed in my status, 'Hello guys! I am going to move at San Fransokyo. I know you guys are going to miss me but don't worry we can still keep in touch in Facebook and texts, kay? Anyhow, goodbye everyone. I will miss you all -Sincerly, (Y/N)'. I finished typing and I posted the status. I sighed thinking about how much I will miss my friends. Anyways, I stood up and grabbed my stuff so I can put it outside. When I went out, my parents were on the front door waiting for me. "Are you ready to go?", my dad said. "Yup! All set!", I replied. "Okay, let's go!", my parents said with joy. I laughed with happiness and all of us went out with our things and go to our family car. We went out I saw my uncle, and I said, "Oh hi uncle! What are doin here?"."Oh (Y/N)! Well, Im gonna bring you and your family to the airport, and I'm gonna miss you". I smiled and said, "Oh that's great and I'm going to miss you and auntie, oh and say to auntie that I said goodbye to he, kay?"."Sure thing (Y/N)!", he said and he gave me a hug. I smiled and I return the hug. I let go then I saw my parents putting our stuff in the compartment. Afterwards, I got inside the car and I said to my home, "Good bye home, I will miss you". My parents and my uncle got inside the car and my uncle started the car. Then we head out to the airport. Oh my goodness, I can't believe this is happening I am going to San Fransokyo with my family. Oh this is going to be great.