Chapter 7 - Back At Home

Note: This is edited (07/05/15)

(Y/N)'s POV

I arrived back at home and quickly rushed to kitchen. When I arrived at the dining room, I saw a plate of Spaghetti on the dining table. "Oh my, no wonder I'm hungry. I forgot to eat lunch", I said to myself. 'Although I ate a delicious snack back at Lucky Cat Cafe. Oh well, its a good thing I ate something before lunch', I thought. I approuched the dining table and suddenly saw a letter. I examine it and the letter is for me. It was written by my mother just by looking at the handwriting. I opened it and said, 'Dear (Y/N), here's your lunch since your still at our neighbors house next door. Anyhow, in case you didn't know I visited our next door neighbor. When me and your father went inside, I didn't see you but we met Cass Hamada, she's the owner of that cafe called Lucky Cat Cafe. She said that you went upstairs with her nephew named Hiro Hamada. Hmmm....It looks like your having good time with him...hehehe and I wonder if he is a good match for you...', I stopped reading and began to blush on what Mom was trying to say here in the letter. Mom is doing that again when it comes to boys, crushes and love. Anyhow, I continued reading the letter, 'and also I'm glad you have a friend that's about the same age and Cass gave some donuts to you. Wow, she's very kind, you know? Oh, Cass told me and your father about Hiro in case your wondering. Also, guess what? Your father and I became friends with Cass. You know its very nice to have a new friend who turns out to be your next-door neighbor', I smiled on what she said and I'm glad Aunt Cass and my parents became friends. I guess my thoughts were right afterall. 'I hope you like your meal. It's been your favorite ever since you are still 10. So, anyways since I wrote this letter, I just wanted to tell you that your father and I went somewhere but don't worry we'll be right back before you know it! Anyhow, take care (Y/N) when your at the house. You can still visit your neighbor if you want to, kay? Thanks and your father and I love you very much. See you later! - Mom'. Oh, mom and dad went out. Usually it's like this because sometimes they have errands to run. I can handle myself at home but sometimes I invite friends over so I won't be lonely. Anyways, I sat down in the dining table and started eating the delicious Spaghetti. 'Mmm...Its so delicious...', I thought and smiled brightly. Mom is a good chef. I really love her home-cooked meals. When I eat my mom's cooking, its like it came from the resturant. 

Afterwards, I finished my food and said to myself, "Man, I'm stuffed again". First, having a good snack at Lucky Cat Cafe and second, my mom's brilliant cooking. Now that I'm done, maybe I should do something. I started thinking atleast a few minutes and suddenly I had an idea. Mybe I should sing a song while listening to music in my cellphone. I stood up and  washed my plate in kitchen. Afterwards, I went straight to the bedroom.

When I arrived, I found my phone and went to my bed. I sat down and started to unlock my phone then I proceed to open my music app. When I opened my music app, it turns out I have lots of songs, both english and japanese songs. Anyhow, I'm browsing the list of the songs just to find the right song to sing. "Oh my goodness which one is good?", I said to myself while searching. I've been searching for 3 minutes until I found one song. It's called Open Your Eyes by Bea Miller. I selected the song and it started to play. The song began and I started to sing the first verse of the song. It feels so good when I sing a song. It's been my favourite hobby whenever I'm in my room and my habit at home or school. Anyhow, after the first verse then I proceed to the chorus and I raised my voice a little higher. "We can fight the dark, This is who we are, There's a new light coming, Finally had enough, Finally waking up, To who we are becoming, Open your eyes! Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! (4X)", I sang with all my heart then I proceed to the 2nd verse.

Hiro's POV

I'm just searching the net until I heard someone singing. 'Huh? I know that voice', I thought. I started to look out my window, and suddenly I saw (Y/N) singing. I smiled and I thought, 'She so beautful when she sings - wait hold on did I just think of that?'. I blushed on what I'm thinking and continued watching (Y/N) from the other side. "Hiro?", I heard a voice and I turned to see Aunt Cass. "Oh, hi Aunt Cass. What is it?", I asked. "Oh, nothing. Just wondering around. Anyways, what are YOU doing?", she asked with curiosity. I suddenly blushed but this time it's deep shade of red."U-u-um.. I'm just well..", I said and pointed at (Y/N) singing on my window. "Oooh...you're watching (Y/N). Say Hiro, don't tell me you have a crush on her or anything do you?", she said and smirked. "W-what? U-umm, I don't know", I stuttered. Aunt Cass giggled and suddenly (Y/N)'s voice is a bit higher this time. Aunt Cass watched (Y/N) singing too with me. "Wow, she has a good voice Hiro", Aunt Cass said. "Yeah, her voice is great", I said with a smile on my face then a few minutes later, she finished singing then Aunt Cass and I clapped our hands and I opened the window to call (Y/N), "Hey (Y/N)!".

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard someone calling me outside on my window. I turned to see Hiro and Aunt Cass outside my window waving and calling me. I smiled brightly and I approuched the window then I said, "Hi, Hiro and Aunt Cass!". "I just wanted to say that you did great on singing that song!", he said. I blushed and said, "T-thank you, Hiro!". "We love your singing voice too!", Aunt Cass exclaimed. "Aunt Cass....Thank you!", I thanked Aunt Cass then both of them left and waved me goodbye. With that, I decided to sing other songs while searching the net for a while.

2 hours later... (6:00 PM)

Afterwards, I said with a hint of tiredness, "Oh man, what a day". While I was on the net, I've been chatting with my friends on Facebook and writing fiction stories on the net again as always. I've done this ever since I was 13 yrs old. Just when I was about to go downstairs, I heard the front door open. Wait...my parents are back?