New Tales - Boku No Hero Acad...

By Yell0wCa1

Relive the Boku No Hero Academia universe within different tales that are all about the love between two peop... More

Requests are open
Frozen to the Touch - Todoroki x Reader
Shadow Within (1) - Bakugou x Reader
What am I to you? - Tamaki x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 1 | Better | Dabi x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 2 | What is love? | Todoroki x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 3 | Choose me | Bakugou x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 4 | You | Shigaraki x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 5 | Universe | Todoroki x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 7 | Life | Izuku x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 8 | Time stops | Tamaki x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 9 | Kisses | Dabi x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 10 | You don't know | Shigaraki x Reader
Roses and other flowers that tell you what you mean to me - Todoroki x Reader
Sleepy - Dabi x Reader
Captivated - Shigaraki x Reader
Blue - SingleDad!Bakugou x Reader

10 Days of Love - Day 6 | Learn | Bakugou x Reader

924 36 5
By Yell0wCa1

A/N: This one was actually written at the time I was still studying for the exams. Me writing this instead of studying inspired this entire scenario. I just didn't have a hot friend with me who ended up kissing me lmao 

10 Days of Love - Day 6 Bakugou x Reader 

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is how to love, and be loved in return" 

"Can't you fucking concentrate for at least one minute?" Katsuki scoffed as he watched you from his seat across the table. Your head was placed on one of your forearms while holding your phone in the other hand to scroll through it without any purpose, really. Everything was better than studying right now.

"No, I am not feeling motivated at all. This was a stupid idea" you grumbled, sighing. Your grades weren't exactly bad. You were actually quite capable but usually you only started to study like two days before the exam.

Procrastination was your companion through life. If you didn't feel like you run out of time, you wouldn't have the motivation to study. Even though you were always able to pull through with that habit of yours, you wanted to change that. Since you wouldn't do that when being home alone, you decided to study with Katsuki.

He was reluctant at first but when you promised him to pay for dinner next time, he allowed you to study with him.

"Damn it, just pull yourself together. You're wasting my time, idiot" he growled, slamming his own book on the table. You hummed, your eyes still fixed on the screen of your phone. The lack of attention annoyed the blond even more.

"You little sh-"

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is how to love, and be loved in return" you randomly read from your phone. Katsuki who was ready to roast you, stopped in his track at your sudden words. A small blush formed itself on his cheeks.

"Where the hell does that come from?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows while pretty much glaring daggers at your still hunched over form.

"It's a quote from some movie. Do you think it is true?" You stated thoughtfully.

"What are you even looking at? We are supposed to study for the upcoming math test, so stop wasting our fucking time on some stupid nonsense" Katsuki scoffed, not believing that you were that much of an idiot.

"It's an article on the internet called "30 love quotes of romance movie that you should now". We need to know this Katsuki!" You let out a giggle at the end of your sentence, actually giving away that you were just messing around.

"I couldn't fucking care less about some stupid love quotes of some cheesy as hell movies" with that he leaned forward and snatched your phone from your hand.

"Hey, what are you doing?! That's my phone!" You hissed, actually trying to get it back but Katsuki was fast and let it disappear in a pocket of his sweatpants.

"You are unbelievable" you grunted, falling back into your seat with a big sigh.

"I fucking let you come over here to study. Not for you to laze around while I am studying!" The blond retorted, making you pout.

"We have studied for at least an hour! Why not taking a break?!" You crossed your arms in front of your chest as you let out an annoyed huff.

"Because as far as I am concerned you didn't get anything done! You only get to have a break when you deserve it, idiot!" He scolded you which made you pout even more.

"Come on, five minutes and I promise that I will start studying. I will take a look into this stupid book and listen to your stu-, I mean, amazing explanations, okay?" You tried to compromise. Your (e/c) orbs met his red ones and for a second you just stared at each other.

"Fine" he sighed unhappily "but if you dare to mess around afterwards I will kick you out and never help you again" he warned you. You nodded, accepting his requirements with a small smile.

"So, you think that quote I mentioned before is stupid? You know the "the greatest thing you'll ever learn is how to love, and be loved in return" thing" you tried to make conversation, not even asking for your phone because you knew the answer and you weren't going to waste your five minutes of freedom.

"Yes, why? Since when are you interested in my views on love?" Katsuki's lips stretched into one of his smirks, making you blush.

"I am just trying to make conversation" you countered but deep down you knew that you were very interested in that. You would never dare to say it out loud but somehow you developed a crush on your best friend.

"Yeah, whatever" he rolled his eyes, dismissing your answer. You weren't sure if he believed you or if he saw right through you. You didn't say anything back, so you wouldn't blurt out anything embarrassing but the silence that surrounded the two of you didn't feel any better.

"I don't think you need to learn how to love. You just do it" his words startled you since you were 100% sure he would drop the topic.

"Stop looking at me like I just killed your pet! You asked, I answered. That's how a conversation works" he yelled when he saw the startleled look on your face.

"I-I know that, stupid. I just didn't think you would actually answer" you stuttered but you tried to mask your nervousness by glaring at him.

"Then why would you fucking ask?"

"I was trying to make conversation" you repeated your earlier statement.

"Fine, so what do you think? Let's make conversation! What's your standpoint on love?" His voice was mocking but his question threw you off anyway. That was why you didn't notice the small blush on the male's cheek.

"I don't know. I've never really experienced love. I mean, I love my parents but it's always been this way. Still, I guess people would still need to learn how to express romantic love and how to treat your partner in a relationship, so I think there is some learning process to it" you stumbled a bit over your words and you were actually happy when you finally shut your mouth.

"Why would you need to learn that? You just tell them what you feel and do the stuff you want to do!"

"Wow, real smart! Ever thought about that most people can't talk about their emotions freely?"

"These are cowards"

"No, they are not! Also, I don't see you running around and be all honest with what you're feeling"

"What the hell?"

"You often say the opposite of what you are meaning because you aren't as rough as you make people believe and you have never talked about a girl with me. You need to have had a crush to know what it does to you"

"No, it's not! The girl I like is just some obvious idiot who doesn't even realize when you confess to her!" He retorted back, his voice low and dripping with anger. Your eyes widened at his answer. He confessed to a girl? Why didn't you know about it? You and Katsuki usually talked about everything.

"What?" you gasped.

"Fuck" Katsuki ran one of his hands through his already messy hair when he realized what he just let slip. He didn't mean to say it like this.

"Katsuki? You have a crush? Why haven't you said so? I could have helped you! I am a girl after all." You didn't tell him about your crush either but how were you supposed to talk about him with him.

"That's because you are a fucking idiot and it drives me crazy!" The explosion boy answered, frustration lacing his voice. You couldn't help but feel a bit offended by his words but before you could make a remark he started to talk again.

"You remember when we had dinner after the Sport Festival? I asked you out but you took it as hanging out as friends. You even fucking invited shitty hair and racoon eyes! I tried again at the beginning of the summer break. I fucking told you I love you and you played it off as if I loved you as a friend. Either you are more oblivious than fucking Deku or you just aren't interested and tried to not make it awkward." His confession made you suck in a breath. You remembered these times but you were so sure that he was just meaning it in a friendly way.

Even though you had a crush on him, you didn't think he would like you back. Katsuki treated you like one of the boys for the most part, so you figured he didn't even see you as a potential candidate.

"Oh" you lamely said.

"Oh? That's all? If you fucking know what I mean, why don't you give me a clear answer for once, idiot" he demanded.

"I didn't think you would like me back" you started, still feeling shy about this entire thing.

"Like me back as in you have feelings for me, too?" The male wanted you to clarify. Considering how dense you were in the past, he wouldn't be surprised, if you still didn't get the whole picture.

"Yes, as in I-I l-love y-you" You almost chocked on your own words but at the same time you were relieved that they were out in the open.

"You sure?" He asked again. You nodded.

"God, fucking finally. Maybe you're right and some people need to freaking learn how to love. Let me teach you" he snickered. You were about to ask him what he meant but before you had the chance, he leaned forward, gripped the collar of your hoodie and pulled you to him in order to smash his lips onto yours.

Shocked, you couldn't comprehend what was happening. It took you a few second to finally close your eyes and relax into the kiss. In contrast to his personality, Katsuki's kiss was quite tender, making you melt on the spot.

Only when you were out of air you two would pull away. Both of you fell back into your seats, your breaths were rigged and your cheeks tinted in red. This was totally not what you imagined this study session to come up with.

"Well, five minutes are over" you joked, hoping to break the silence. You were scared to make this awkward, so you picked up your book to be productive.

To your surprise, the book was slammed onto the table before you even found the right page. Next was Katsuki slighding in the seat beside you while also sneaking one of his arms around your waist to pull you closer to him.

"I think for once studying can fucking wait. We can just try again tomorrow" he suggested in a low voice that made you shiver.

"I would like that" you smiled timidly at the red eyed boy, shyly leaning into his side. He hummed contently and leaned down again, capturing your lips with his.

A/N: I don't know if I love it or hate it but here it is! Day 6 is done~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.7K 43
A collection of BNHA Oneshots. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Disclaimer: I do not own the MHA characters, they belong to their rightfu...
3.2K 35 11
My Hero Academia Boys x Reader One Shots Collection. Warnings ⚠: • Contains curse words • If you don't want to ruin your perspective of the characte...
47.9K 414 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
316K 9.5K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...