My Omega [taekook ff]

By glaistone

Taekook ff : werewolf Au Alpha: Jungkook Omega: Taehyung Where... Jungkook a true alpha trying to protect his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24

Prologue

7.8K 206 3
By glaistone

Taehyung an ordinary 17 years old omega who went to a famous University in Seoul where he'll met his biggest enemy, Jungkook.

Jungkook, turning 18 years old alpha.. a popular guy because of his amazing visuals and his Family's name. Behind his angelic face, he's a bully. He does whatever he want and gets away with it all the time.. until he met Taehyung, a cute guy who's independent and sometimes sassy. The only person whom Jungkook bullied that fought back.

After constantly bullying Taehyung, he turned 18 and was shocked when his wolf growled 'mate' when he saw Taehyung. Jungkook told him the truth but Taehyung didn't believed him and even warned him if he's planning something... Nevertheless, Jungkook needs to protect his mate from other alphas who had gone head over heels for Taehyung as he has breathtaking visual.

But that's isn't it all.. they need to face many problems first before they became real mates.
*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 50.5K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
1.4M 91.3K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...
499K 27.4K 49
Undociled- uncontrolled or untamed. Jungkook is an Alpha. He is currently training with his father to learn the ways of becoming the next Alpha of th...
1.4M 78.4K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...