Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 16

217K 3K 426
By brynbarb

"Ouch," I said sitting up on the couch. I looked around for Harry, not seeing him anywhere. Judd was gone too, at school most likely. I stood up and stretched, yawning in the process. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to calm it down a bit. The house was quiet except for the slight rustling I heard, coming from up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, peeking into my room. Harry was rummaging through his suitcase, shoving everything into it.

"Presley," he said with a sympathetic look. " The boys and I have to go work on the album a little more. Some of the recordings were deleted."

"But you just got here."I said, pleading with my eyes for him to stay.

“I know, I know. I promise I’ll be back after the albums out. I promise.” He took me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. “I’ll be back.” He whispered.

I watched as he gathered his remaining things. He wrapped his arms around me once more, and kissed me slowly. We reluctantly let go and he walked out my bedroom door, down my stairs, and out my front door to the cab that had pulled up. Just like that. I felt sick to my stomach, which had happened the time before when I had to leave Harry.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal before sitting down on the couch. My phone buzzed in the pocket of my sweats, making me groan and angrily answer.

“Hello?” I snapped.

“Get packed.” Said Mr. Cook. “You and Alexander are flying to L.A.”

*****

“That flight was shorter than I thought it would be.”  Alexander said.

"I don't get why we didn't just drive." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"True." He said as we walked through the airport. "How did he get here so fast?" He asked quietly as we approached Mr. Cook.

I shrugged. "Magic." 

"Hello guys," Mr. Cook siad. "Here's your hotel adress, and room numbers." He said, rushing into everything, which ended in shoving us into a limo awaiting us.

When we arrived at the obviously expensive hotel, a bellhop gretted us and took our bags to our rooms. They were right next to each other on the sceond to top floor of this 50 floor hotel.

"Want to have dinner later?" Alexander asked as he opened the door to his suite.

"Yep I"m just going to take a quick power nap." I said, resigning to my room and closing the door.

*******

October 9th, The Ellen Degenres Show. 2:45 p.m.

"Are you guys all ready? Got everything you need? Are your mics are one?" Mr. Cook said frantically.

"Yes, yes and yes." Alexander answered for the both of us.

"Wonderful." Mr. Cook said, collapsing into one of the chairs they had backstage.

"You are are on in 5...4...3...2..." The guy telling us what to do held up one finger before motioning us onto stage.

"And here they are!" Ellen exclaimed. "Presley Davis adn Alexander Ludwig!!" 

We walked out onto stage smiling and waving as the studio crowd cheered and screamed  our names. My stomach filled with butterflies as I looked out at the huge crowd of people, not to mention the ones watching on TV.

When the crowd died down a bit, and we got settled into our seats, Ellen started asking the questions.

“So you guys are actually going to have you own show, like this one I’m told, are you guys excited about that?”

“We’re thrilled actually, this is a different experience for me and I’m excited to see how it turns out.” Alexander said.

“What about you Presley? Since you haven’t done more than just filming in your bedroom, as we showed before you came onstage.”

I blushed as she asked me the question. “Actually this is great, it’s a new experience for me, and it’s weird not having my best friend behind the camera making funny faces, getting me motivated.”

“Ah yes your best friend filmed for you, this must be very different.” Ellen said. “So tell me, how are you guys, at your age, going to handle the tabloids and paparazzi and pretty much just staying you?”

“Well I think that we’re going to stay focused on getting our shows done every week, and just having fun with it. People think I’m stubborn from the roles I’ve had to play, but I’m not. I think this is my time to show who I really am.” Alexander said.

“Oh yeah that’s very important. What about you Presley?” Ellen asked.

“Well I’m going to focus on the show, Like Alexander said, but being me is extremely important. Everyone says that they just want to be themselves, when yet they still buy that pair of designer jeans that everyone has.  I’m probably going to buy those jeans too, but I’m not going to let that stop me from standing out in a crowd.”

Ellen nodded her head. “I get what you’re saying. Everyone blames society when yet, every one of them is part of society too. I’m glad you brought that up.”

Ellen asked us a few more questions before our time slot was up on the show.  Mr. Cook congratulated us on the good interview before we headed back to our hotel.

***

I exited my room, in my usual sweats and a t-shirt, and knocked on Alexander’s door. I heard him move around before opening the door. “Hey! Come in!” He greeted me as his usual self. We were having a movie night, in celebration of our first interview. He held popcorn and LOL’s title screen was waiting on the flat screen TV.  I sat down on the couch as did he, and he pressed play.

Halfway through the movie we stopped paying attention and started talking. “How have you and Harry been? You don’t talk about him that much anymore.”

I sighed. “I don’t know what’s going on with him. The other day he just left, without a warning.”

“That’s a bit strange. Did he say why?”

“He said some of the recordings on the album got deleted or something like that.”

“That’s weird. I thought the album was finished.”

“Me too.”

“On a different subject, did you know that Mr. Cook wants us to move to L.A, like next week?” Alexander said.

“Already? I thought we didn’t start for another month.”

“That’s what I thought.” We stayed quiet until the movie ended.

“Goodnight.” I said to Alexander who was sprawled out on the couch.

“Goodnight Presley.” He said as I closed the door.

************************************************************************************************************

It's short, I'm sorry! Atleast I updated! Thanks for the comments guys! It really boosts my motivation. I'm going to change the cover again soon, I'm getting the Christmas vibe. :) 

Love you! xx

P.S. Comment something funny or awesome and I will dedicate this chapter to you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 126 25
Rose Doyle grows up lonely and she's being bullied at school. She wants a friend and signs up on a website. What happens when she meets Harry Style...
251K 4.6K 51
Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. He makes her life Horrible, when she was...
264K 6.6K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...
3M 74.8K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...