Unexpected | BTS Hybrids x re...

By itsNVxoxo

Yeah... I'm pretty lonely. I was done studying lone long ago, and now I have a good job that I like that pays... More

1-Cute Expensive Dolls
2-Don't Touch My Food
3-Did You. Just Break. My Phone.
4- This... This Is... Wow.
5- Oh, Shit
6-Who Is That?
7- Just Take The Friggin Pill!
8-Please, Don't Hump On My Pillow.
9-Told You So
10-Makin' Mah Way Downtown, Drivin' FAST
11-Food Is Always Good
12- figuring it out
13-I Seriously Have No Title For This
14- This is insane
15- Lay OFF Of My Boobs
16- Oh Damn
17-AMeRiCa EGgSpLAiN
18- I Refuse To Admit That's Awkward
19- Will You Marry Me?
20- There's A Difference Between A Foodie And A Fat Ass
21- My Browser History Is Non Of Your Concern.
22- Because You Listened To Me.
23- Anything For Master.
24- And The Lucky Hybrid Is...
25- Ice Skating
26- The Library
27- Once Apon A Time
28- Rainbow
29- Walmart It Is
30- Anywhere
31- Kai's About To Get Some
32- He's Getting Gayer
33- Boi You Better Calm Yourself
โš ๏ธ34- Yoongi's Feathers
โฆโš ๏ธโฉ35-Jin's Feast
โš ๏ธ36-Namjoon's Laptop
โš ๏ธ37- Hobi's Wings
โš ๏ธ38- Threesome Is Needed
โš ๏ธ39- Jimin's Whole Day
40- Cool Store Back At It To Fuck Your Life Over Again
41- Wait-!
42- The Loved Ones Of a Bear
43- There's Still Hope
44- Study Buddy
45- We Won't Ever Forget Bob
46- The Bunny Is Okay
Part 48- A Hero
part 50- The Lead
51- The End
the next story: Yeonbin

Part 47- Seven Grown Ass Men In The Kitchen And a Fucking Human Squirrel.

11.1K 339 153
By itsNVxoxo

Y/n's POV

"Hello?" I held the phone between my shoulder and ear while putting on my shoes, watching Woojin doing the same.

"Hey, legend. I got... Um... News." I heard Kai on the other side of the line. He sounded nervous.

"I'm really sorry, I can't really hang out today, something came up." I apologized, "But I can visit you at the café."

"Okay, no problem. Is everything okay, though? You sound a little stressed." He asked me. I heard a bit shuffling and the sound of something cooking.

"You're so sweet, Kai. Really. Taehyun is very lucky." I smiled and heard him choke on the other side.

"How did she know?" I heard Taehyun hiss from next to him, blowing their cover.

"I knew from the very start." I giggled and gave Woojin his backpack, "You were super gay for each other, Kai just had to realise it and it took him some time."

"Hey!" Kai defended himself, then quieted down. He took a deep breath, "So... You're not mad at me? At us?" He asked with a trembling voice.

"How could I ever be mad at you?" I cooed. Woojin gave me a look of urgency and tugged on my sleeve.

"Thank you for accepting us." Taehyun said, and it was clear that he was smiling while speaking, I could hear it on his voice.

"No problem. Say, are you at the café?" I asked as Woojin and I walked out of the door and into the car.

"Yep. When are you getting here?" Kai asked with enthusiasm.

"Just in a few minutes." I replied, "Can I get the usual? And double that, I have someone here with me. Long story." I started the car.

"Sure. See you!" He said.

"Bye!" I hung up and we both buckled our seatbelts.

"So, what's the plan?" Woojin asked me, his hands on his thighs.

"Food, then we'll go to the forest. We'll try to track your friends' scent." I drove out of the parking lot, "Maybe we'll see my boys somewhere... Hopefully."

Kai's POV

"Bye! Enjoy your meals!" I waved Y/n and the new hybrid, Woojin, as I saw their car driving off to somewhere.

"Baby~" I heard Taehyun sing from behind me as I cooked and felt his arms being wrapped around my waist.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"You wanted us to stay here until Y/n gets here, takes the food and leaves. And now she did." He put on chill music on his phone and set it on the counter. He held my waist and rocked us side to side.

"And?" I finished decorating the cupcakes I made and moved my hips with the sound of the music.

"I was thinking about getting you a puppy." Taehyun said I I gasped and turned around.

"Really?" I smiled widely. He grinned and nodded. I packed the cupcakes and cleaned everything in a rush, "Okay! Yes! Cool! Yeah! Great! Let's do this! We can do this! My shift is over anyway!" I took the box of cupcakes and grabbed his arm and ran out of the café as soon as I saw the next worker who had a shift, walking up to the doors.

I high fived the guy and he looked at me with confusion.

"Have fun at work! I left you a muffin!" I grinned, not looking back. Taehyun was behind me, smiling at me and blushing, making me blush as well.

"Uhh, thanks." The guy said and walked through the doors.

"So, where are we going to get a puppy at?" I asked Taehyun. He shrugged.

"The first place we find." He intertwined our fingers and squeezed my hand softly. He pulled me to him, making me stop walking and turn around to face him. I couldn't even react before he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me down to his hight, kissing me softly. He pulled away and looked at me, smiling widely.

"Oh." I blushed heavily.

"Oh?" Taehyun smirked, not breaking eye contact, "I think you can do better than just 'oh'."

"Thank you, hyung." I said quietly.

"Good. Now let's get you a puppy." He started to walk, pulling me behind him.

"Hey look," He pointed at some shop, "a pet shop."

When we got close enough to the entrance I read a sign on the doors that said, 'UP FOR ADOPTION'.

"Er, isn't the name a little fishy?" I asked as I read the sign that said 'Completely Innocent and Regular Pet Shop!'

"Ha, ha. Very funny. Now come on, let's go!" Taehyun rolled his eyes and pulled me into the shop with him.

"Hello, welcome to our pet shop. It's a special pet shop where you get only what you really need!" The employee smiled at us from behind the counter.

We looked around. Everything was lit up but all we could see were empty cages. I got a little suspicious. I looked at the employee, who was still looking at us with the now almost creepy, wide smile. What was also alarming me was that I couldn't hear a single animalistic noise at all.

"Excuse me?" I asked with carefulness, "Where are all of the pets?"

"Oh, they're in the back. They keep making too much noise and they're not used to people coming in so they were moved to the back." The employee kept his smile on. I stepped closer to him and read his name tag. It said 'Ron Randomski'.

"We would like to adopt a puppy." Taehyun swayed own hands back and forth.

"Sure! I think I got just the one for you. His name is Seungmin and he is incredibly soft and friendly." Ron Randomski rushed to the back of the shop, "Don't you go anywhere!"

As soon as he disappeared out of sight, I pulled Taehyun towards to exit, but he held me back and pulled me back to stand next to him.

"Where I you going?" Taehyun chuckled, "I want to meet Seungmin."

"I want to leave." I mumbled and looked around me at the empty cages, feeling more and more anxious with every moment that passes.

"But we just got here." Taehyun kissed my cheek to calmed me down, but I was still wary of everything. Suddenly, Ron came back into the room with a cute looking puppy in his hands.

"Hey there, Seungmin!" Taehyun crouched down and Ron put Seungmin on the ground. The puppy immediately ran into Taehyun's arms. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Taehyun was giggling and smiling widely while the puppy played with him and licked his face.

"Come on, Kai. Come and meet Seungmin." Taehyun gripped my wrist and pulled me down. Seungmin looked at me and titled his head to the side as if he was waiting for approval. I smiled at his cuteness and he ran to me, playing with me. I couldn't help but to forget every worried though I had just a few second ago and sat down, playing with the puppy.

Taehyun stood up and walked to the counter. Ron Randomski walked to the other side, taking out some papers, but I didn't notice at all. I was focused on Seungmin and his cute fluffy self.

"Kai?" I looked up to see Taehyun looking at me from above. I took Seungmin into my arms and stood up.

"Yeah?" I petted Seungmin while talking to him.

"I took care of everything, but now Ron need to take Seungmin to the back again, just for a few checks." Taehyun ruffled my hair before taking Seungmin from my arms, making me frown.

"Alrighty!" Ron hurried to take Seungmin from Taehyun's arms and rushed to the back.

After a few minutes, he came back with a huge cage. And when I say a huge cage, I mean a cage that can carry ten people if they squeezed in. It was covered by a red material and stood on wheels.

"Woah, woah. What is that?" Taehyun asked.

"Just the equipment you'll need to take care of Soobin- Er, I mean Seungmin." He corrected himself and pushed the cage into our hands, "Soobin was adopted a long time ago by some young man."

"And where's Seungmin?" I asked, suspicious. He put on his creepy smile again and before saying anything, Seungmin ran out of the cage, from under the red fabric.

"Thank you for adopting, goodbye!" He pushed the cage towards us, and we both tried to stop him and push back, but he somehow was extremely strong.

"Wait!" I yelled, but with no avail. Seungmin was running between my legs as we were pushed out of the doors of the shop as well as the cage. We heard the sound of the door being closed.

"We need the papers!" Taehyun ran around the huge cage to open the door, but it didn't open.

"Hey!" He yelled at the door as Seungmin sat down next to me, "We need the adoption papers!"

The door didn't open.

We spent six hours on getting back home with that heavy cage. It almost rolled down to the road a few times.

Once we got home, we both put the cage in the living room and fell on the ground from exhaustion. Taehyun went to check if there were any hot water in the shower and came back to inform me there isn't much.

"How about we shower together?" He smirked at me. I blushed and looked away.

"No... I don't think that's a good idea." I mumbled quietly.

"Why not?" He pulled me up, "I promise I won't try anything."

"O-Okay." I said and let him pull me to the shower.

Let's just say that he did try something, but not what you guys think!! It was only a few hickys but that's it.

After we finished showering, we got dressed and went downstairs to eat and feed our new puppy, only to see the huge cage opened and to hear noises from the kitchen.

"Taehyunie, I'm scared." I started to cry and clutched him closely to me. He squeezed my hand and pealed me off of him.

"Stay here, baby. I got this." He kissed my cheek and quietly walked to see what it was all about.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat. I quieted myself down so I could hear everything.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard Taehyun screech. He came back running to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me with him, running towards the exit.

"SEVEN GROWN ASS MEN IN OUR KITCHEN AND A FUCKING HUMAN SQUIRREL!" He screamed as he ran outside with me and I struggled to keep up.

"Wait, I think I know what's going on." I sighed.

Is this like the situation Y/n had with her hybrids? Please, let Seungmin be a puppy, don't let him be a grown human, don't let him eat my bread.

I ignored Taehyun and pulled my hand back. He tried to grab my hand again, but I shook him off. I turned back to face the direction of the kitchen and yelled.

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hand!"

Sound of two claps was heard, echoing in the hallway.

"Jisung!" We heard someone hiss in anger.

"I'm sorry!" Another replied.

"What the fuck?" Taehyun looked at me with his wide, terrified eyes.

"Let me handle this." I reassured him.

"How about a big fat no and a quick phone call to the cops?" He pulled me back, but I pushed him back and ran into the kitchen.

As soon as I came into the kitchen, I saw eight grown hybrids, frozen in their spots. One was even opening the fridge before I came into the room. I could only say one thing.

"I KNEW IT!" I yelled at them and pointed at them. They winced and looked at me as they had bread in their mouths.

"Uh..." the one with the wolf ears looked at me and then behind me. I turned around to see Taehyun standing in a karate position with a broom in his hands, ready to attack. He raised it up in the air and I quickly raised my hand and caught the broom, taking it away from him.

"Er, hello." The short one said.

Taehyun replied with a screech, running away and locking himself in the bathroom. Needless to say, he made it kind of awkward.

"Hello, um," I tried to sooth things, "my name is Huening Kai." They looked at me in silence and one kicked a bunch of plates off of the edge of the kitchen counter with their tail by accident, "It's nice to meet you."

They all gave me a questioning glance. They looked at each other and then at me again. A guy with a lion tail smiled at me and pushed them aside to run to me and hug me.

"Master Kai!" he giggled, "Nice to meet you! My name is Hyunjin!"

"Hello, Hyunjin." I awkwardly raised my arms to hug him back.

"Not to be rude, but where is the other Master?" a sweet looking boy with fox ears asked shyly.

"He... Will be here soon." I pushed Hyunjin away and he frowned. I turned to face the others, "Also, why are you here?"

"You took us home." A guy stepped closer. He had brown puppy ears on the top of his head. My eyes widened at the sight of this guy. I recognized him immediately.

"Seungmin!" I gasped, "You're a human!"

"Not exactly." He shrugged awkwardly. Before I could say anything else, I heard a sound of someone crying from upstairs.

"Uh... I should go." I saw the panic in their faces. They looked as if they were about to pounce at me and hold me down and I had a feeling that it was in fact their plan, "I'll be back with Tae. And you can... do whatever."

I walked my way to the bathroom door and reached for the doorknob, but the door wouldn't open no matter how hard I twisted the knob.

"Taehyunie, open up. I can explain everything." I put my forehead against the door and sighed, letting my eyes close.

_______________________________________

This is officially the worst day of my life.

Worse than my birthday (two days ago), when my grandmother sent a heartwarming birthday wishing to my brother, bragging about how he is her favourite grandson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.2K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
41.7K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! โ•โ•โ•ยฐโˆด,*โ‹…โœฒโ•โ•ใ€–โœฐใ€—โ•โ•โœฒโ‹…*,โˆดยฐโ•โ•โ• BTS just opened a new account ju...
8.2K 113 9
[discontinued] It is the year 2025, the change of the world was drastic. Science has reached a whole new level which created hybrids. The chemical co...
64.8K 3.2K 27
I recently fell in love with hybrid fanfics. so here is my take on it lol.. one day, you were working at your job when you hear a noise outside.. whe...