Who to choose {Dylan O'Brien...

By MockingjayRunner

I've got friends,good grades,everything I could need apart from this-Two boys, Dylan was my crush for years a... More

Chapter 1-The start
Chapter 2-Attempt
Chapter 3-Not free anymore
Chapter 4-Session and News
Chapter 5-Time to confess
Chapter 6-New friends
Chapter 8-Hospital
Chapter 9-The Song
Chapter 10-Confessions to be made
Schedule
Chapter 11-Sleepover
Chapter 12-What he feels
Chapter 13-Pain that won't go
Chapter 14-Get away from me
Chapter 15-Remaking
Chapter 16-Birthday
Chapter 17-Will's news
Chapter 18-What's happend to Alex?
Chapter 19-Truth
Chapter 20-Getting started
Chapter 21-Brenda
Chapter 22-Don't leave me
Chapter 23-Saying Goodbye
Chapter 24-What are friends for?
Chapter 25-Museum
Chapter 26-Shock and panic
New story
Chapter 27-Both trapped
Chapter 28-Life goes on
Chapter 29-It's okay

Chapter 7-Love you allready

1.6K 46 1
By MockingjayRunner

"Emma! Darling,where the heck are you?" My mothers voice demands through Will's phone as we sit in the taxi,the heavy rain banging against the windows.
"Mum I'm fine!" I snap "I'm with friends,I'm safe I promise look don't worry about me okay,I'll be back real soon,"
"I thought you had done something to yourself,"
"Not look,don't panic,you promise?"
"Okay,sweetie when will you be back. I'm not happy with you being somewhere I don't know,Thomas has been here forever crying,he's here right now and he's desperate to talk to you,"
"No! Don't please,"
But it's too late.
"Emma?" Thomas' voice gasps.
"Yeah?"
"Oh,oh thank God it's you. Look,we need to talk,"
"No we don't,why were you at my house last night?"
"I was scared. Your entire family was,we tried calling you but your phone was off,we got in contact with everyone we could,Josh but he didn't respond to his calls and his parents had no idea where he was,the police and even this guy called David or something like that.."
Oh crap.
"Oh right,well I'm safe I promise. Bye,"
"No!"
"Why?"
"We still need to talk,"
"No we don't Thomas,we don't have anything to talk about,"
"Hang up but I'll keep calling,I'll keep calling everyone in the world if that's what it takes for you to talk to me. I'm sorry,I just thought I needed to tell you,I didn't expect you to react like that. Emma,tell me honestly,are you safe?"
"Yeah. I'm good,I'm happy,"
"When are you coming back?"
"I don't know. A couple days maybe? But then we'll go see a movie or something like that,"
"Good. Bye,"
"Bye,"
And with that I hang up.
I hand the phone back to Will who slips it in his pocket.
"Thanks for letting me use it," I say.
"It's fine," he replies "Is everything okay?"
I nod "Yeah,they were just a little worried,are you sure you don't want me to go,I feel so horrible just barging in like this,"
"Well don't!" Dylan says "Come on,you needed help and come on:We all love you all-ready,"
That comment left me with a smile and for once I wasn't faking it.
For once I meant it,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...
1.1K 63 7
Four of the hottest guys in school confessed to a single simple girl, it sounds impossible right?..... This kind of things are supposed to happen onl...
5.2K 123 23
My names Madison. I'm a 16 year old girl and best friends with Jacob Whitesides. But what happens when I have feeling for him and he has feelings for...
1K 15 31
When A Love Gets Rough , He Beats Her , She Might Take The Beating , But Her Bestfriend Won't . This Story Is About Domestic Violence , This Story I...