Quick Transmigration : Male l...

Par BeFit3

Transmigrated as the male lead's white moonlight, she looks very beautiful, has a cool temperament, a great f... Plus

Arc - 1 Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
Chapter : 8
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27

Chapter : 9

5.3K 190 18
Par BeFit3

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (9)

The moment he saw Qi Ze leaning down and kissing the girl's ankle, Wei Yang's head blanked, and he looked at them as if he couldn't react to what happened.

"I said a long time ago that you are in the wrong place to fight." Behind him was Qin Xiu's sneer.

Cheng Yan saw that there was bruise on Qin Xiu's face, and the smile on the corner of his lips disappeared. He looked at them without any expression, and seemed to be covered by shadows.

It can be seen that Wei Yang had fought him, but the gentle and elegant president of the student union was obviously not the opponent of the arrogant school bully, Wei Yang who didn't seem to be injured at all.

Wei Yang didn't look back, staring at Qi Ze fiercely, his voice was very cold: "What do you mean?"

"I naturally mean ..." Qin Xiu looked at Cheng Yan gently, "You are an idiot, who doesn't even know the real love rival, but come to fight with me. "

The words seemed to be spoken to Wei Yang, but Cheng Yan always had the illusion that he was scolding her. Is it necessary to be so angry?

Wei Yang froze, looked at the weak girl on the hospital bed, and looked at the teenager beside her. The two looked so close, everything couldn't be more clear!

His face was blue, and his anger was rising and falling like waves.

"Is what he said really true?" Wei Yang said in a furious tone, pointing at Qi Ze, "Are you really dating this poor student?"

Cheng Yan learned the original owner's indifferent tone and said, "What about me? It's not your turn to take charge about my matters. "

Wei Yang is often treated by her with such a cold attitude, and he has long been used to it, but this time he couldn't bear it, only to feel that he was mad and almost didn't jump up and scold her.!

"Cheng Yan!" Wei Yang's chest fluctuated violently. " Such lowly people can't even match your shoes! Do you actually date with him? Do you know how dirty and greedy people like him are? They go to this school, just to attract a naive and ignorant young lady like you, you will even be fooled by him, you, you are really crazy !!! "

Every word of Wei Yang is insulting.

Qi Ze's face was somber and saw that no one looked at him, standing beside her, it seemed as if he was far away from her. His back was straight, his figure was slender, and he showed a proud and lonely temperament.

Cheng Yan suddenly held his hand, he looked at her slowly, his eyes were full of cold emotions that could not be hidden, she smiled at him, her face was had faint warmth, her skin was fair, like a transparent beauty.

The coldness in his chest seemed to have been expelled, Qi Ze's mood gradually stabilized, and he smiled lightly.

"What kind of person is he? No one knows better than me." Cheng Yan looked at Wei Yang with a stern attitude. "I don't allow you to say that!"

Wei Yang was stunned and flew to the chair in front of the bed. It's not good to lose his temper in front of Cheng Yan, so just stare at Qi Ze with a
vicious expression: "You wait for me! I will expose your true face sooner or later!" Qi Ze's voice is very low, and if he could not even enter his eyes, he uttered the words expressionlesly: "You can try it."

Wei Yang couldn't stay any longer, and his whole body could not find an outlet for venting. He turned around and left, and pushed Qin Xiu aside, sneered and said, "You are a waste! You diserve to be killed! Actually helping the enemy to cover?
Get off-"

Qin Xiu watched him go coldly, turned around, looked at Qi Ze, and said coldly:" Now, you please go out. "

Qi Ze's eyes condensed:" What do you want? "

" What can I do? "Qin Xiu suddenly smiled and looked at Cheng Yan tenderly," Yan Yan, you may also have something to talk with me...... alone? "

Hearing his faint threatening tone, Cheng Yan was also worried that he would say something indiscriminately, so she looked at Qi Ze, her eyes were full of request for him to go.

Qi Ze lowered his eyelids, and said " If there is something, call me" and went out.

Qin Xiushun closed the door with his hand, and locked it gently, only Cheng Yan heard it. She pursed her lips: "What are you doing?"

Qin Xiu saw her alert, smiled, and held up the fallen chair: "It's just that i don't want to be disturbed. What i do or not depends entirely on how you answer."

Cheng Yan was a little uneasy, tried to shift the topic: "Why did you come here?"

Qin Xiu sat down beside her and asked "How did you get injured?" Then he replied casually: "This hospital is also under my family, that fool had to fight with me, how could I be beaten for nothing, so I brought him here, unfortunately ... "

The regret in his tone was obviously because Wei Yang didn't fight with Qi Ze.

Cheng Yan rolled her eyes secretly, and continued to maintain the cool personality of the original owner: "You don't have to ask, I know, you can't tolerate me and Qi Ze continue to be together, you are as angry as Wei Yang, but you do nothing. You are really hypocritical. You also want to fight with him, but you choose to hide behind and watch the show. "

" Things that others can do for you,..... "Qin Xiu's smile was cruel and cold," Why get your own hands dirty for them? Isn't the education we receive is like this, in order to achieve your goal, the process ... is not important. "

So ..... he deliberately revealed the secret of her relationship with Qi Ze, so that Wei Yang who is stupid will remove obstacles for him?

Cheng Yan sneered: "I still want to repeat it, you are very disgusting in my eyes."

"But ..." Qin Xiu suddenly leaned down and pressed her on the bed, clasped her wrist, and looked at her coldly with a jealous face and soft and obsessive words, "You feel me disgusting but i feel fascinated by you. Maybe you hate me a little bit, so I can remember you a little less."

Cheng Yan stared at him coldly "If you don't let go ..."

Qin Xiu leaned closer to her, almost kissing her lips, his voice soft and gentle : "Are you going to ask him to come in? I've locked the door, even if he saw this scene, he can only go crazy just like I felt when I saw you close to him. "

Cheng Yan looked at his exquisite face and did not understand why the young boy with such an elegant appearance was so paranoid and twisted. She couldn't irritate him any more, so she had to calm down a bit: "You let go of me first, you got my hands hurt . "

Qin Xiu paused for a moment, then his face brought some smile, as if trying to soften her heart, holding her hand and blew, his hot thin lips softly kissed her wrist, and back of her hand.

Cheng Yan only felt as if a poisonous snake was squirming slowly on her hands, and her palms suddenly felt wet and itchy, and she noticed that he was licking her skin with the tip of his tongue.

There was a chill on her back, and she slapped him.

Qin Xiu was beaten with his head turned slightly to the left. He slowly turned his head and looked at her.

Cheng Yan swallowed her saliva and almost couldn't keep her cold expression: "Don't go too far."

Qin Xiu was not angry at all, and licked the corner of his lips smiled gently, saying, "Next time I will take note that this kind of intimacy really should wait until ... we get engaged, so, what you said before, still count? "

... No, no one wants to get engaged with you.!!

Cheng Yan knew what he meant, and in order to send him away, she said firmly: "I will break up with him, can you leave it alone?"

"I can ignore it." Qin Xiu got closer to her, "but you can't be so close to him, otherwise ... I can be more intimate than him. " Cheng Yan's face was ugly:" You can go. "

Qin Xiu:" I can go, but you have to go together with me. "

Cheng Yan:" Why? "

Qin Xiu said with a slight sarcasm in his tone:" Do you really think I don't know how you got hurt? If you don't want your father to know that you have a relationship with a poor student, let me send you home, even if get hurt when you are with me, your father probably won't blame you, right? "

Cheng Yan didn't speak. Cheng Feng in the novel really didn't know that the son he had found had been together with his daughter before. If he knew it, he would never send her to study abroad. He would just cover it up. And then he will sent her back to her biological parent's home, and she would never be allowed to take another step out of the house.

However, she could not return to the original home of the original owner, because the female lead of the novel, the original sister's twin sister Baili was there.

The premise of finding a substitute is that-the original is not present.

After being silent for a while, Cheng Yan said, "I promise to go with you."

Qin Xiu slowly smiled: "This is my smart Yan Yan."

Cheng Yan: "..."

Hey, who is Yours.!!

Qin Xiu originally planned to hold her out, but after her firm rejection, he instead helped her out slowly.

Qi Ze sat on the bench outside and saw her coming out, he immediately stood up: " Yanyan, why are you out?" Before Cheng Yan said, Qin Xiu smiled graciously and said, "Thank you for taking care of Yanyan but now there is no need for staying here, and I will send her home. "

Qi Ze's thin lips clenched tightly, and he looked at Cheng Yan tightly.

Cheng Yan felt guilty, just vaguely said , not looking into his eyes: "Qi Ze, you go back and take care of grandmother, otherwise she will certainly become worried about you, I'm going home,"

Qin Xiu helped her walk through Qi Ze.

Qi Ze suddenly grabbed her wrist tightly, as if retaining and begging: "Yanyan, I'll send you."

"You?" Qin Xiuxi laughed, mockingly, "How expensive is your car? Yan Yan never sits in a car less than ten million, oh, I forgot, you probably can't even afford a bicycle. "

Qi Ze clenched his fists, his face was gloomy and cold.

"You are like this ... actually said you want to send her?" Qin Xiu pushed him away scornfully, "Yanyan, let's go, you are too indulgent, only to make some people's hearts get higher and higher, they even can't see their position clearly."

Cheng Yan didn't say a word for him, because when he ran to the hospital with her injured, his love value was full ..... 100.

Therefore, she had no reason to be with him anymore, the only thing left was to leave him alone, to give him time to prepare for the breakup, and when the day came, he would not be panicked and overwhelmed.

However, after taking a few steps, Cheng Yan couldn't help but look back.

In the corridor of the empty ward, Qi Ze stood alone, looking at her, his eyes were deep and gloomy.

Continuer la Lecture