Secrets and Camera Flashes

By KittyHazelnut

Dean Winchester and Jo Harvelle have the perfect relationship. They've been together for 18 months, and their... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chatpter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 8

1K 72 14
By KittyHazelnut

"Well, if it isn't my favorite little pain in the ass," Dean says with a grin. "Hey, Sammy, what's new?"

"I'll tell you what's not new," he says. "It's Sam, not Sammy."

"Sure thing, Sammy," Dean says, for which he gets a well-deserved slap on the shoulder. He holds a hand out to his girlfriend, and she gently places her own on top. "And Jess, of course, is beautiful as ever." He kisses the back of her hand.

Jess giggles. "Oh, Dean, always a flirt."

"You know me so well."

Sam groans. "Dean, stop flirting with my girlfriend."

"But it's so fun," Dean says.

Jo takes this moment to show up with her own family — her mother and her best-friend-and-basically-brother Ash. Dean gives them both a hug, because after fake dating Jo for so long, her family is basically his own. When Jo hugs Sam and Jess, it's clear that she feels the same way about them.

"Hey, guys," Jo says, beaming. "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever."

"I know, right?" Jess agrees. "School's been sucking up way too much time. We probably shouldn't even be here now, honestly."

"You gotta take a break sometime," Dean says with a shrug.

"Now, for the important question," Ash says, "when do we get to meet this wonderful Castiel Novak that you won't shut up about."

Jo smacks him, her face turning a light shade of red. "It's not that I don't shut up about him. I just spent a lot of time around him when we were filming. Obviously, most of my stories are gonna involve him in some way."

"So either your life is so boring that the extent of the interestings things in your life is, 'Hey, Ash, Castiel is so cute like today I forgot one of my lines and he knew my whole line and it was not a short line oh my god!'" He says it in a mocking falsetto, just making Jo blush harder.

"Oh, shut up," she mutters.

"Hey, don't worry about it," Jess says, patting her back reassuringly. "If I got to hang out with Castiel Novak every day, I wouldn't shut up about it, either." Fanning herself, she mouths, he is so hot, and Jo giggles.

Sam scoffs. "I'm standing right here."

"You're pretty okay-looking, too, I guess," Jess says teasingly.

"Well, in my humble opinion," Ellen says, though the way she says it, it sounds like she wants her daughter to share the same opinion, "he's way too old for you. You're 23, Jo. He's 28."

"Dean's 26, and you never complained about that," Jo reminds her. "It's only two more years."

"You and Dean aren't really dating," she says.

"Neither are me and Cas," Jo reminds her. "Just 'cause I think he's hot doesn't mean I want to actually go out with him."

"You better not," Ellen says, narrowing her eyes.

Jo puts her hands up in mock surrender. "Relax, Mom. Your perfect little daughter isn't going to date a 28-year-old."

Jess nudges Sam and whispers, "I've never been so glad to be with someone my own age."

Dean shakes his head, amused. Oh, young love. Adorable. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.4K 22
Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak begin their Senior year by noticing each other. Nothing changes but the voice nagging them to talk to one another...
238K 13K 200
Starting from just moments after Strings Attached left off, watch the likely plotless adventures of the now famous Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak...
25K 776 8
Castiel Novak is a photography teacher at a high school in Los Angeles. Dean Winchester is a YouTuber with over 8 million subscribers. What neither C...
2.8K 154 14
14 year old Castiel Novak was always different. And he payed for it. The bullying seemed endless. Until one day when someone sticks up for him. The n...