God's Blessing On This Wonder...

Od That1DustParticle

"I'm not a chuunibyou. I'm just a weeaboo who has fantasies of getting isekai'd. Like, if you got isekai'd wi... Více

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Side Story: A True Adventurer Experience For The Weeb And The HikiNEET!
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Small Fluff: Your Last Name
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Happy Birthday To This Chuunibyou!
Business With Devils
Happy Birthday To This Weeb!
Season 2 Episode 7
A Wannabe Devil's Shenanigans!
Season 2 Episode 10
Small Fluff: Crimson Eternity
Some Stories After Season 2
Sliced and Lifed

Episode 7

5.8K 124 439
Od That1DustParticle

Didn't I say I'm not giving up on this? I did. Remember that. I'm just very slow when it comes to updating this story. I'm very slow when it comes to many things. But thanks for 11k views. That's dope. Now enjoy this crap or I'll call the cops in you. Also, sorry for any grammar errors.
_______________________________________

Kazuma: I want money!

Aqua: Huh? Everyone wants that, obviously! Anyway, you're entirely too unresourceful. You make a goddess like myself sleep in a stable every single night! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? If you understand that, then give me more luxury. Spoil me more!

Kazuma: Do you not get why I want more money?

Aqua: Huh?

Kazuma: Debt! Thanks to the debt you've racked up, most of the reward money we earn from every quest we do is deducted to repay those debts! Just this morning... Just this morning, when I awoke in the straw of the stable, my eyelashes were frozen solid! I even saw Y/n crying and rocking back and forth! He was muttering something about how he cant take this anymore! If we keep this up we are literally gonna die!

Aqua then slammed her hands on the table and began to speak bitch.

Aqua: I can't help it! This city may have perished in the battle with Verdia, if not for my super astounding efforts!

Y/n: I have never heard such bullshit.

He said while wearing his new helmet.

Aqua: You should exalt me more! All of you should praise me, praise me, and spoil me rotten!

Kazuma: You attention whore! If your fears were that astounding, then the rewards, accolades, and debts are all yours! Pay off your debts on your own.

He then got up and began walking away. Y/n was right behind him. Aqua being Aqua started to cry and apologize. She ran towards Kazuma and dropped to her knees while clinging on to him.

Aqua: Wait! I'm sorry! I apologize for getting carried away, so don't abandon me!

Darkness: Why all the fuss so early in the morning?

Y/n: Aqua is being Aqua.

Megumin: Do we have some nice job lines up?

Kazuma: No, we haven't started looking for work yet. Given the situation and all...

They began looking at the guild members who were having a good time with their new found riches from the battle.

Megumin: The reward for fighting off a leader in the Devil King's army was distributed to every adventurer who participated. There's no reason for anyone to go hunting dangerous winter monsters when their coin pouches are full. I gladly welcome it, personally.

Darkness: S-So do I. The stronger the enemy, the better.

Y/n: Alright, Lewdness.

Darkness: I'LL KILL YOU! (I love it when I see Darkness saying this)

Small time skip brought to you by chibi Y/n running away from a chibi Darkness

Kazuma: The reward is well and good, but there seriously aren't any decent quests...

Darkness: Kazuma, Kazuma!

Kazuma: Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Darkness: How about this? A kill quest for a pack of White Wolves. The reward is a million eris! Just imagining a pack of wild beasts making a mess of me... mmmmmmm.

Kazuma: Nope.

Y/n: After almost dying I have concluded I don't want to fight strong enemies anymore. The thought of getting eaten alive makes me shiver.

Darkness started to blush even harder.

Megumin: Kazuma, Kazuma.

Kazuma: Yes, I'm kazuma.

Megumin: A quest for a One-Shot(I accidentally typed One-Shit) Bear! Now is the time for me to teach it which if us has the stronger one-shot attack with my explosion magic!

Kazuma: I want nothing to do with a monster with such a dangerous-sounding name. I bet we'd die instantly if it so much as grazed our necks.

Y/n: I rather not die. Dying is painful.

Kazuma: "The mobile fortress 'Destroyer' is approaching, so we are recruiting scouts to predict the route it will take." What is this? What's a "Destroyer"?

Darkness: The Destroyer is the Destroyer.

Y/n: You don't say?

Darkness: It's a massive fortress that moves at high speed.

Megumin: It lumbers around, trampling everything. Its oddly popular with children.

Kazuma: I see. I don't get it. Let's see. What's this? A Snow Sprite kill quest? Hey, what are Snow Sprites.

Y/n: They are sprites of the snow.

Kazuma: They don't sound all that strong, based on the name, but it says the reward is 100,000 eris each.

Y/n: Don't just ignore me.

Megumin: There are lots of Snow Sprites in the snowy plains. Its said that spring will come half a day sooner for every one you kill.

Kazuma: Wow.

Megumin: They're very weak monsters, so they're easily defeated, but...

Aqua: If we're accepting that quest, I'll go get ready!

Aqua began running to get her supplies.

Y/n: Aqua! Wait! I need help putting these things in!

Y/n chased after Aqua with a pouch in his hand. (Its requiem time! Wait, wrong thing. My bad.)

Kazuma: Hey, wait.

Darkness began to giggle.

Kazuma: You're luaghing?

Darkness : Snow Sprites, huh?

Kazuma: Why does this masochistic crusader, who always wants to fight strong monsters, look so happy?

Y/n: HOLY SHIT! HOW DID WE ALREADY GET OUTSIDE?! HOW DID I GET THESE CLOTHES?! Maybe I went into autopilot. Does that mean I have my eternal mangekyou sharingan? I don't seem to have my pouch anymore. I guess I do. Oh, I remember now.

Anime flashback time!

Aqua and Y/n were in a store looking for gear.

Y/n: Hey, Aqua.

Aqua: Hm?

Y/n: Why'd you let me have an extra pair of sharingan eyes?

Aqua: Oh, that's simple. I just thought you were gonna die anyways, so I thought it really didn't matter if you got it.

She said nonchalantly.

Y/n: I feel hurt.

Aqua: Why?

Y/n sighed.

Y/n: Never mind. Can you help me with something?

Aqua: Huh? What is it?

Y/n held out his hand and so did Aqua. Y/n then dropped two eyeballs onto her hand.

Y/n: I need you to help put this things in.

Aqua looked at the eyeballs for a second then realized what she was holding. She squealed and threw the eyeballs. Y/n screamed and managed to catch them.

Aqua: Ewwww!

Y/n: What the hell!?

Aqua: You put eyeballs on my hand!

Y/n: Well... Actually no, that's a reasonable response. Just put this into my eyes or something! I'll buy you a few drinks if you do.

Aqua: Okay!

Y/n: Alcoholic.

Y/n handed her the eyeballs. She slightly shivered when it came into contact with her skin.

Aqua: H-How do I do this?

Y/n: I dont know. Just put them in my eyes.

Aqua: But... how?

Y/n: I dont know. Just put them in my eyes.

Aqua: How?!

Y/n: I dont know! Just put them in my eyes!

Aqua: HOW?!?

Y/n: I DONT KNOW!!! JUST PUT THEM IN MY EYES!!!

Aqua: HOW!?!

She said while shoving one of the eyes into Y/n's eye socket. Y/n fell to ground while holding his right hand to his right eye.

Y/n: MY EYE!

Aqua: AHHHHH! WHAT DO I DO?!?

Y/n: I DONT KNOW!!!!!! JUST PUT THEM IN MY EYES!!!!!!

Aqua: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
(Probably just traumatized Aqua)
Anime flashback over!

Kazuma: These are Snow Sprites?

Kazuma turned around to look at Aqua.

Kazuma: Hey, can't you do something about that outfit? You look like some dumb kid going cicada-catching in the middle of winter.

Aqua: I can catch Snow Sprites with this, and bottle them up. I had the idea that if we mix them in with our drinks, we can have ice-cold drinks whenever we want! Well? Aren't I smart?!

Y/n: No. I'm killing everything you catch.

Kazuma: I can see how this is going to play out... Darkness, what happened to your armor?

Darkness: No problem. I'm a little cold, but that in itself is...

Y/n: Every time Darkness does something lewd I hear this strange music playing. Where the hell is it coming from?

Kazuma: I guess a pervert with steamy thoughts has a high body temperature to match.

Small time skip brought to you by chibi Y/n building a snowman that looks like Kazuma

Kazuma: Number three, wait!

Right now Kazuma is chasing a Snow Sprite that he calls Number Three.

Kazuma: Damn! It's darting all over!

Aqua: There! I caught my fourth one! Kazuma, Y/n, look here! I caught a bunch!

She said as she presented a jar full of Snow Sprites.

Y/n: Impressive, but not good enough. I've already killed 19.

Kazuma: If my kill count comes out too low, I'll kill the Snow Sprites she caught, too. Huh? Now!

He said as he sliced a Snow Sprite in half.

Kazuma: Wait... Y/n killed 19. Y/n! You killed 19?!

He said as looked at Y/n.

Y/n: 25 now.

Kazuma: HOW?! I just killed my third one!

Y/n: Tsk tsk.

He said as he waved his finger. He then pointed to his eyes.

Y/n: I just got my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! I got a few new abilities now!

Kazuma: I should've gotten a cheat. Why didn't I get a cheat? Why did I have to choose that useless goddess as cheat. Wait, I chose a handicap.

Everytime Y/n would look at a Snow Sprite it would be crushed by some invisible force.

Y/n: I freaking love this ability.

Kazuma: What is it?

Y/n: It let's me control wind. Since you cant see it, it makes it so much more cooler! I can even see wind currents! I feel so freaking cool! Look at this!

Y/n then raised his hand and flicked the air and yelled.

Y/n: Delaware Smash!

Y/n saw an intense amount of wind come together and get sent flying when he flicked his finger. When the wind came into contact with the Snow Sprite it just disappeared out of existence. Wind began to disperse after contact with a tree. Kazuma seemed displeased then remembered how many Snow Sprites Y/n has killed.

Kazuma: Great! Keep it up!

Y/n seemed to beam with pride. He nodded and went back to killing Snow Sprites

Megumin: Kazuma!

Kazuma: What?

Megumin: Can I blow away all the ones in the area with explosions magic?

Kazuma: All right! Wipe them all out!

Megumin: Roger! Y/n, do you want to join me?

Y/n: Nah, I'm going to save my mana, so I can kill more Snow Sprites.

Megumin seemed disappointed.

Megumin: I expected more from my rival.

Y/n: You're going to make me feel bad. Stop that. I'll do it later. I'm out for money right now. In tired of almost freezing to death.

Megumin: I guess that excuse will suffice.

Y/n: Tactical nuke inbound!

Megumin: By my efflux of deep crimson, topple this white world! Explosion!

You know the drill. Colorful lights and a big bang that engulfed the Sprites (want a Sprite Cranberry) of Snow. This time Aqua gets yeeted due to the force of the explosion. Bruh, that was hilarious. I was dying when I saw that. I tried to find a gif, but couldn't find one. Kazuma and Y/n walked over to Megumin and crouched down to her.

Kazuma: Hey, are you all right?

Megumin: Heh heh. I got eight of them. That makes nine defeated Snow Sprites total.

She then raised her hand to give them a thumbs up.

Megumin: I even went up a level.

Kazuma: Oh, nice going! It would've been a little cooler if you weren't buried in the snow, though.

Y/n: It really would be.

Aqua then popped her head out of the snow and gasped for air. Y/n then lifted up... what is that thing that Megumin was (almost typed requiem somehow) wearing? Eh, well he lifted it.

Kazuma: Eh? You're not planning on do something unsightly to a girl who can't move while in the cold snow while there's people around? I didn't know you were like that.

Megumin: Y-Y/n?! What are you doing?! Dont tell me you're going to do something to me when I can't move?!

Y/n: NO!!! THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M DOING! JUST WATCH YOU FREAKING FLAMINGO!

Kazuma: Flamingo?

He then grabbed the back of her bodysuit thingy and lifted it revealing his back.

Megumin: What are you doimg?! I'm not ready for this type of relationship?!

Y/n got a handful of snow and shoved it in her bodysuit thingy. When Y/n heard her squeal, he laughed.

Kazuma: Oh, so that's what you were gonna do. I thought you were some kind of pervert.

Y/n: You are no one to talk, Kazuma.

Kazuma: HEY! Whatever, let's just get back to killing Snow Sprites.

Y/n: Alright.

Megumin: Tomorrow when I recover my mana, I'm gonna blow you away.

Y/n: Cool story.

Megumin: You're so annoying at times.

Y/n: Ouch, that actually hurt me.

Megumin: I guess that's one of the things I like about you.

Kazuma: This is so easy. Why isn't nobody else doing this?

Y/n: I dunno.

Darkness: There it is!

Y/n&Kazuma: Huh?

They then saw haze of snow approaching them.

Y/n: This music is not like the one I hear everytime were doing normal things. It's not the sad one. It's not the music when someone uses explosion. It's not the music when Darkness says something lewd... This is boss music.

Kazuma: Wh-What is that?!

Darkness: So exciting...

Y/n and Kazuma then looked down at Megumin.

Y/n&Kazuma: Sh-She's playing dead...

Aqua: Kazuma! Y/n!

Those two then looked at Aqua who was sitting on the snow.

Aqua: I'll tell you why adventurers don't accept Snow Sprite kill quests.

Kazuma: Huh?

Y/n: Why didn't you say this earlier?

Aqua: Kazuma, you lived in Japan, so I'm sure you've at least heard the name in the news and weather forecasts. He's the Snow Sprites' master, and is also said to evoke the image of winter...

Y/n Why didn't you say this earlier?

Kazuma gulped.

Aqua: Yes, the Winter Shogun has arrived!

Y/n: Why didn't you say this earlier?

The snow then blew past them, revealing the Winter Shogun.

Darkness: Th-The Winter Shogun! One of the specially designated monsters the country has put a huge bounty on!

She said excitedly.

Kazuma: Huh?!

Y/n: Damn. I really don't want to die.

Darkness: I'm sure this monster plans to use his position as shogun to have his way with me. I'll resist him, but he will likely be beyond my capabilities, and I'll be ashamed...

She then started lightly panting.

Kazuma: Stupid! Everything in this good-for-nothing world, the people, the food, and the monsters, are all absolutely stupid!

The Winter Shogun then unsheathed his sword. Kazuma, Aqau, and Y/n were visibly scared. The Winted Shogun then glided on the Snow at fast speeds towards Darkness. The Winter Shogun then cut her sword in half.

Darkness: M-My sword!

Kazuma: Awawawawawa.

Aqua: Sprites pick up the subconscious thoughts of the people they encounter and take their form. But the only ones strolling around outside town in the winter are mostly just cheat-users who came here from Japan.

Kazum: So this guy was brought to life by some idiot who came here from Japan, whose train of thought associated winter with the Winter Shogun?! Talk about a pain in the ass!

Y/n clenched his fists and looked up at the sky.

Y/n: I'LL NEVER FORGIVE THE JAPANESE!

Kazuma: When this is over, I'm gonna step on the girl who's been playing dead this whole time.

Aqua: Kazuma! Y/n!

Kazuma: What is it?!

He said as he turned around to see Aqua freeing the Snow Sprites she caught.

Aqua: The Winter Shogun is generous. If we politely apologize, he'll overlook this!

Kazuma then looked at the sight of a Goddess and a weeb with their hands and heads on the snow.

Aqua: Prostate yourself! Prostrate yourself before him! Come on, everyone, toss your weapons aside and bow down! Apologize! You hurry up and apologize too, Kazuma!

Kazuma: The former-something-or-other and the weeb appear to have abandoned all of their pride and prostrated themselves quite magnificently, indeed. Huh? Hey, hurry and vow your head, too!

Darkness: There may be nobody watching, but a knight such as myself would never bow her head to a monster.

Kazuma then grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down on the snow.

Kazuma: You try to go off with monsters willingly all the time! Don't show off your pointless pride only at times like these!

Darkness: S-Stop it! You're forcing me to bow my head when I don't want to, and shoving my face into the ground!

Kazuma: Huh?

Darkness: What a reward! The snow is so cold...

Aqua: Kazuma! Your weapon, your weapon! Hurry and throw down the sword you're holding!

Kazuma then lifted the sword he was holding. Then Winted Shogun cut his head off. Blood began flying from his body and decapitated head. The sickening thud from the sound of his head hitting the snow could be heard. Y/n shivered and didn't look up. For the first time, he felt genuine fear.

Aqua: You might want to run. You killed many Snow Sprites. I don't think he'll be willing to forgive you.

Y/n cussed and got up. He activated his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and and he summoned Verdia's Sword and helmet. He out on the helmet and got into a fighting stance.

Y/n: I doubt I'll be able to outrun him, so I'll just fight him.

Y/n saw wind surround the blade that would've been too heavy for him to lift. He was using the wind to lighten the sword, so he could use it. Y/n used the wind to make himself float. He then began gliding on the snow just like the Winter Shogun. Once he was close he slashed at the Winter Shogun, but he blocked it. Y/n then went for another attack, but put a lot of more force behind it. The two swords collided. They were at a stalemate. Y/n then opened his mouth. Black sparks of lightning began cracking inside his mouth.

Y/n: ROAR OF THE LIGHTING DRAGON!

The Winter Shogun was knocked backed by it and was engulfed. Once the lighting disappeared, he could see the Winter Shogun visibly injured. Y/n was now panting.

Y/n: Thank god for this Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. It's too long to say. I'll just say EMS from now on. That probably would have taken 20% of my mana, but it only took 10%. That's great. I have an idea.

The swords from Darkness and Kazuma began floating. They began flying at the Winter Shogun at high speeds. The Winter Shogun began deflecting them all. They then started to get faster.

Y/n: If I survive I'm gonna get Wiz to make me something. Even she can handle it.

While the Winter Shogun was distracted with that, Y/n began running at the Winter Shogun. He then tried to stab his abdomen due to height difference, but the Winter Shogun parried the flying weapons and Y/n's sword. He then cut off Y/n's hand, leaving him with no weapon.

Y/n: So this is it? I only have one thing to say. SCREW THIS WOR-

Y/n's head was then slashed clean off. Y/n opened his eyes to see Kazuma looking down.

Kazuma: That's right. I was killed by the Winter Shogun.

Y/n sighed.

Eris: L/n Y/n. Satou Kazuma.
Welcome to the afterlife. I am Eris, the goddess who will lead you down a new path. Your life in this world is now over.

Kazuma: This feels familiar. Is this how it was when I met Aqua, too?

Y/n: This music is familiar. I think I heard this the first time I met Aqua.

Kazuma: Are you a goddess of this world?

Eris: Yes. Satou Kazuma, you came all the way from peaceful Japan to this world, only for this to happen to you...

Y/n: Huh? She's a lot nicer than Aqua.

Kazuma: What's with this goddess? Is she sincerely mourning my death? She's not like that useless goddess!

Eris: Brave heroes who came from a parallel world...

Y/n: Hm?

Kazuma: Y-Yes?

Eris: With my power, I shall have you reincarnated in peaceful Japan, to an affluent family, and will make sure you lead a life if comfort.

Kazuma: Huh? You can do that?

Eris: If you wish it.

Y/n: Yes! I can finally watch anime without subtitles!

Kazuma: Seriously?! I-f possible, I'd like above-average parameters in charm, wisdom, and strength, and I'd be even happier in a life where a beautiful girl is my childhood friend!

Eris: Um, that is more than I can...

Y/n: All I want is to be smart and have a talent for sports and music.

Kazuma: Wow, thank goodness! I thought it was all over, but it feels like I pulled through by the skin of my teeth. This is a reward for trying our hardest, right? Because our life up to now had been so awful!

Y/n: It really has.

Eris: Yes. I looked in on your life from time to time myself. I believe your days were filled with adversity.

Kazuma&Y/n: You said it!

Kazuma: I reincarnated thinking I'd get to go on thrilling adventure, like in a game. This is like a misleading promo video, isn't it? The useless goddess who came with me as reincarnation perk was just an arrogant good-for-nothing. We recruited allies, but the only ones who turned up were a crazy explosion girl who fell flat every time she used magic, and a masochistic, perverted crusader whose attacks always missed. The only reliable one is this weeb right here. I was an adventurer, but I did construction, side jobs, and was forced into cabbage hunting. I was in debt deep enough to sell an organ after defeating a boss enemy. Sleeping in the stables didn't restore my strength, it only froze me nearly to death. Do you know how it feels to have your eyelashes frozen would every morning? The previous world's game balance was beyond terrible, if you ask me.

He said with a tears running down his face.

Kazuma: H-Huh? Why?

Y/n: Yeah, life was rough in that world.

He said with his voice shaking while gripping his pants.

Y/n: Our party members were utterly useless and annoying. But they grew on me. It was actually very nice to hang out with all of them at the guild. I really don't like to admit it, but I consider them really good friends. But friends come and go... I only wish I could've spent more time with them before we'd have to go.

He said with tears flowing down his face.

Eris: After you've been reborn, may you be blessed once more with kind encounters.

She said as she held out her hand. A golden light began to shine in the palm of her hand.

Kazuma: I see. It appears I was unexpectedly fond of that good-for nothing world that I thought I hated... i wanted to adventure with those girls and that weeb a little longer.

Aqua: Now return to us, Y/n and Kazuma!

Kazuma&Y/n: Huh?!

Kazuma and Y/n looked up to where the voice was coming from.

Aqua: How could you get killed off so easily? Its too soon for you to die!

Y/n: You see, I was severely underleveled. How was I supposed to know there were going to be a level 50 pokemon among level 5 pokemons? I'm only level 15.

Kazuma: Wh-What?!

Eris: Th-This voice... Aqua?! Is it really you?!

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma, Y/n, can you hear me? I cast recovery magic on your body, so you can come back to this side now.

Y/n: Heh, I guess I will be able to hangout with them longer.

Kazuma: Oh, for real?!

Eris: P-Please wait a moment! You've been reborn once already, so according to the laws of Heaven, you can't be revived again!

Kazuma: Is that true?

Y/n them pumped his hand into the air.

Y/n: HAHA! SCREW THE LAWS! I'M IMMORTAL!

He said while activating his EMS.

Y/n: Izanagi!

He then disappeared making a pop noise.

Aqua: Huh? Why?! How'd you get here?! You're immortal? Really?! What happened to your eye? Oh, okay. Heal. Why are you acting all surprised? Of course I can heal your wounds! I can heal any wounds! I am a goddess after all! Huh? Why don't you believe me?! I revived you! Huh?! Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?! This isn't funny! WAAAAAH!!!

Kazuma: Wow, he really just did that. Aqua! She says that according to the laws if Heaven or whatever, I can't be revived again since I've been reborn once before!

Aqua: Huh? What goddess is spouting that nonsense? Hey, you! Identify yourself! Where does a goddess in charge of a backwater like this get off talking to me, an elite in charge if Japan, that way?! Oh, Megumin is hugging Y/n. That's kinda cute. What's happening to Y/n? He just went super red.

Kazuma: Hey, knock it off! The face of the goddess in charge if that backwater is twitching now! Um, she's a goddess called "Eris"...

Aqua: Eris?! The overrated Eris who's grown cocky and even became a unit of currency, just because she's worshipped a little in the established religion of this world? Hey, Kazuma!

Kazuma: Yes?

Aqua: If Eris gives you any more trouble, I'll confiscate her breast pads-

Eris: I-I understand! An exception! I'll seen this an exception!

Kazuma: Pads?

Aqua: Huh? You didn't know they were pads? Well, now you know. Why do you keep asking "are they really pads?"

Eris: I'll open the gate right now!

Kazuma: They're pads?

Eris: My goodness,

Kazuma: They're really pads?!

Eris: Aqua is as unreasonable as ever.

Kazuma: I don't mind they're pads.

A magic circle began to surround Kazuma.

Eris: You have now been connected to the living world. This normally never happens, you know. You are called Kazuma, correct?

Kazuma: Huh? Oh, uh, yes!

Eris then walked up to Kazuma.

Eris: This is our little secret, okay?

She said as she did a hush motion. A blue light surrounded Kazuma and it began dragging him upwards

Megumin: ...zuma! Kazuma, please wake up!

Y/n: Hey, Dick head. Wake up.

Kazuma then felt something lightly hit his side. He then opened his eyes to see the trio of girls surrounding him. If this wasn't Konosuba, you would most likely think this is an anime protagonist with his harem. He could also see Y/n stading above them.

Aqua: Oh, you're finally awake? Sheesh, that girl's so hard-headed.

The glass canon and the masochistic pervert then hugged Kazuma.

Darkness&Megumin: Kazuma!

Kazuma: Th-This is kind of extremely embarrassing.

Kazuma then looked at Y/n. Y/n gave him a smile and a thumbs up.

Kazuma: Ah, an action that could attract many women. Pisses me off.

Aqua then lightly patted Kazuma's head.

Aqua: Hey, come on, Kazuma. What're you blushing for? Say something! I brought you back to life, you know. Don't you have something to say? Come on.

Kazuma: I want to trade this useless goddess for that cute goddess from earlier.

Aqua: Say something. Like words of gratitude, or an apology for how you've treated such a high-class goddess with such contempt all this time...

Kazuma: Goddess change!

Aqua: Fine, you damn NEET! Why don't I send you to meer Eris right away, then?!

Y/n: Right now Aqua is showing of some amazing foot work! Oh! She goes for a right cross annnd... ohhhh! Intercepted by Darkness!

Darkness: N-Now, now, calm down, Aqua!

Y/n: If Darkness wasn't here, you would've gotten your ass handed to you, Kazuma.

Megumin: How do you two feel? Do you feel strange in any way?

Kazuma: It looked like I'm all right for now.

Y/n: Same.

Megumin: You are? You two were killed in such a terrible way, after all...

Kazuma: Huh? H-How was I killed?

Aqua: You were beheaded by the Winter Shogun. It was quite a splendid slice.

Kazuma: B-Beheaded?!

Y/n then put his hand on Kazuma's head.

Y/n: Yeah. You're head went flying, man! The sound of it hitting the ground was sickening.

Kazuma then turned his head to where he was beheaded.

Kazuma: Huh? There two bloodstains.

Y/n: Oh, right. Since I killed so many, the Winter Shogun was going to kill me anyways. I just fought back. He cut my right hand off and he beheaded me. But I think I got over my fear of dying. I just hate the pain. I mean... I could become used to the pain, like Ban. But I'll have to keep using Izanagi while getting healed by Aqua. Too much work.

Kazuma: Winter in this world is a season where only those who make it through the struggle for survival, despite the scarce food and harsh environment, are allowed to remain alive and active. There aren't any quests beginners like us can complete easily. Okay, retreat!

Y/n: I still get shocked when the scenery changes randomly, but I'm staring ti get used to it.

Aqua: Ta-da!

She said while presenting a Snow Sprite in a jar to the party.

Megumin: A Snow Sprite?

Aqua: I didn't only prostrate myself. I pretended to set them all free, but I saved just one. I guess even the Winter Shogun couldn't see through my convincing performance!

Y/n: Nice job! Never thought I'd say that to Aqua.

Kazuma: Way to go, Aqua! All right, hand it over and I'll kill it.

Y/n: What?! No! I'm going to take this one home and make it a refrigerator! The reward for killing those is 100k each!

Aqua: No! Not this one! I've already given it a name!

She said while getting on the ground to protect it.

Aqua: I won't let you kill it! Don't! Don't!

Kazuma: She's resisting more than I expected.

Darkness: Let her be, Kazuma.

Kazuma: Oh, fine.

Aqua then let out a relieved sigh and looked at the Snow Sprite.

Aqua: I'll raise it with care and when summer comes, I'll have it make lost of ice. Then we'll open a snow cone shop! We'll sleep together on hot, restless nights. Hey, what does this little one eat?

Megumin: Do Snow Sprites eat anything to begin with?

Darkness: Theg look so fluffy and soft. I bet if you put some sugar on it and took a bite, it'd actually be really tasty.

Aqua: I-I won't let you eat it!

Megumin: Actually, I've worked up an appetite.

Aqua: Let's order something. Wonder what I should choose.

Y/n: Soft and fluffy? Sugar? Sweet like candy. Soft and fluffy candy? I have an idea! I'm going to make cotton candy and sell it!

Darkness: What is it? It sounds delicious.

Y/n: Its very fluffy cotton that's made from some sort of powdered candy. Its something like that. It's really good. I'll be back.

Y/n began waking towards the bathroom.

Y/n: Gonna make some cotton candy!

Few minute time skip brought to you by chibi Y/n trying to covering Megumin in snow.

Y/n began walking back to the table where the group of stupids were sitting at. Y/n saw a lot of food on the table and a schoked Kazuma.

Megumin: Once you become as great a magician as I am, you require great sacrifices in order to function.

Aqua: What's with you?

Kazuma: What is it?!

Aqua: I brought you back to life today, Kazuma!

Kazuma: Huh?

Aqua: There's nothing wrong with a reward if this size, is there? I put a little of the reward from the quest into it, too!

Y/n: M-My money.

Kazuma: That money was to get us through the winter!

Darkness: What's the problem?

Kazuma: What?!

Darkness: If we run out of money, we can just accept another quest. What sort of monster would be good next? Maybe one that secretes a lot of slime, or one with repulsive tentacles? Just imagining it makes me quiver with excitement!

Y/n: I... I wanted to spend more time... with these people?

Kazuma: In second thought, I should've reincarnated in Japan.

Kazuma&Y/n: I made the wrong choice...

_______________________________________
5567 words.ThAnKs fOr ReAdInG. I attempted a pokemon nuzlocke for Pokemon Fire Red, but I lost on the third encounter with the rival. I'm starting a new one on Pokemon Emerald. RIP Dio Brando the Wartortle. RIP Kars the Beedrill. You will be missed. Hoped you guys enjoyed. I'll probably upload I'm 2000 years from now. See you guys then.

Particle out

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23.1K 288 18
After nearly a year of adventuring, a single man adventuring with 3 beautiful women would usually end up in a harem. Except only for 2 women. Satou...
5.7K 235 8
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a basic grocery store worker who hates his dead end job and stuck in an apartment, you always try to be positive, but can get se...
18.8K 370 21
14 year old boy Oasis Isaki is socially awkward, shy, introverted, and most importantly, dead. He's given 3 options after dying; one of which is to b...
298K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...