VERSATILE

By kenophobic

โTHANK YOU. SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU EMBRACED ME. YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING, THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY. YOU T... More

๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐šˆ๐š๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.

๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด.

8.3K 877 908
By kenophobic

y'all ain't even reach the vote goal MMCHT. now y'all got an ass, ass short chapter 🚶🏽‍♀️.

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴:
"𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎."
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"I cheated on my BM three times wit' my dog ass." I mumbled before Alayna walked through my front door.

She ain't say nothing, she just put her keys on the TV stand along with a Popeyes bag and another bag before she walked over to the lil play-mat Tazj was in and picked her up.

"Oh pumpkin," She scrunched her face up. "You smell like bad decisions, let me change you and put you on some cute clothes because period."

She walked off into the nursery and I sucked my teeth. Since her appointment last week, she been avoiding conversation, and when we did have a conversation it was whenever we ate.

She'd only come over to my house to see Tazj, then she'd leave. I wasn't tryna sound ignorant when I said she could be pregnant, because there's still a chance.

I stood up and walked into the nursery and she was changing Tazj. "Alayna."

"You so pretty pumpkin." She cooed, grabbing some baby wipes.

"Alayna."

"And look at all that hair!" She cheesed.

"I'll smack the fuck outta you, you hear me talking to you bruh." I stared at her and she looked my way.

"You ain't gon' smack shit." She sized me.

"You know what? Aight bruh, you got it." I nodded turning back around.

"I know I got it." She said, she had some attitude in her voice. I just knew she was mugging. "And your food is on the TV stand."

"What I get?"

"The shrimp shit from Sharks. Don't ask me what you got when you texted me and told me what you wanted."

I turned back around and looked at her. "Who you getting smart wit'?"

"Ain't nobody getting smart first of all, but ion know who you call yoself checking cause it damn sho' ain't me." She scrunched up her face.

"Yeah okay." I nodded before going in the living room, looking at both of the bags. "I'a knock all this shit over."

I snatched the bags up and took em in the kitchen before I sat them on the counter. I took the box outta the bag from Sharks and set it on the table before I grabbed a fork and sat down, unlocking my phone.

2989 Sycamore St.
Today 3:11 PM

Chaz 🦥 FYTB? Baby wayyyy better than Yb, you sound dumb aslllll!

These niggas stayed having debates. Bitch this a group chat, not debate class.

Duce Ion sound dumb! Yb wayyyy harder than Baby cuh. You trippin.

Pooh Baby harder than the NEW Yb, but the OLD Yb wayyyy harder than Baby.

Chaz 🦥 Baby more versatile than Yb is. Niggas tired of hearing about him banging 4kt, doin hoodrat shit w/ Ben & fucking bitches. It's old. We don't care nomo.

Y'all arguing over two niggas that don't know y'all dirty asses exist...done seen it all.
Delivered

I exited out of that thread and went to Instagram, smacking my lips. "This nigga always wanna post a picture."

10kpooh

10kpooh 123 Lets Go 💡
view all comments

taymoneyhoney 💕💕💕
  |10kpooh Nigga I'm still mad at you. Fytb.
         |taymoneyhoney  #MainWeirdoHoe 🤨

I went back to the group chat, because this nigga think he the most photogenic muhfucka ever.

2989 Sycamore St.
Today 3:15 PM

Pooh nigga who tf you think you is? Always posting pictures. La photogenic ass.
Delivered

Pooh Y'all know how we the nigga version of DC?

Duce Who tf said that?

Chaz 🦥 Project Children. That's y'all name.

Pooh MMCHT. Since we the nigga version of DC, I'm the Beyonce of the group, so I gotta post the most pictures 🥴

Weirdo hoe.
Delivered

"You eating the fuck outta that shrimp." Alayna said before she pulled her bag closer to her.

See? We only talk when we eat.

"Fuck you expect me to do? Just sit and stare at it?" I asked her and she frowned her face up. "Now you finna sit here and frown like I did something to you."

"You ain't have to say it like that dickhead." She rolled her eyes before pulling out her red beans and rice, while I eyed it.

She ate some of it before pulling out some chicken and she put her focus on that. I reached across the table and grabbed the rice before I ate it.

Ima still eat her food if I want to, just cause we arguing don't mean shit.

"Gimme my food back." She reached for it and I leaned back. "Najae foreal. You playing."

"I ain't playing." I slid my box over to her. "Eat that these red beans slapping on some."

"Boy fuck you and these red beans-"

"I'a knock all this shit over." We both said at the same time. She started to say this shit a lot, it slick rubbed off on me.

"Shut the fuck up." I told her.

"You shut the fuck up."

"You gotta shut the fuck up."

"Shut the fuck up, the fuck? Always fucking talking, shut it up." She waved me off.

"Once again, weirdo hoe." I shook my head sighing.

⤭

dirtyassjae

dirtyassjae Lemme know what I gotta do. Preciate it.
view all comments

moneyduceduce Ike Turner her ass.
17m      97 likes     Reply
— view replies (22)
    |10kpooh LMFAOOOOOOO WHY THIS BITCH GET SO DEFENSIVE!

"Get off your phone." Alayna whined while she walked into the room.

"No."

She walked over to me and snatched it outta my hands before she started typing on it. "What you doing?"

"Why you get so defensive like I'm gon' go through it?" She made a face. "Because I'm not, I'm just going to your Apple Music."

"For wha-"

"Your little speaker work?" She pointed at the speaker that was on my dresser and I nodded. She just chuckled lightly. "Bet.."

I furrowed my eyebrows before the phone connected to the speaker, and the beginning to a song started to play.

She walked over to the bed with a lil ponytail holder in her hand. "You gon' tie it up or me?"

I just shook my head chuckling. "Ima do it." She mumbled putting her hair in the sloppy ponytail before she froze up. "Ohhhh shit! I'm taking too long, lemme go restart the song."

Niggas cant ever do shit.

She went and replayed the song before she took the tank top that she had on, off. She took off her shorts too. I just sat there and observed her body. Ion care how much she didn't like it or found something wrong with her body, I loved it. Ian see nothing wrong with it.

She had on a red matching lil bra and pantie set. The bra was probably push-up, cause them bitches are sitting, your honor.

Oh yessir, I'm getting some pussy today!

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐀
𝘓𝘈𝘠 🦋

"I went crazy today Jaide, seriously. I'm talm bout." I grabbed a banana and peeled it before placing it by my mouth. "Gobble gobble! Ate it up!"

"Get off my phone Alayna." She chuckled. "You play too much."

"Oh sweetheart I'm dead serious. Like, no funny shit. That's how I was!" I explained. "You shoulda seen his face! He was shocked, he ain't neva had that shit before. I gave him that THROAK!"

She busted out laughing. "Alayna get off my phone, seriously."

I shook my head laughing before I looked up. "He coming round the corner now, bye sweetheart."

"Gi- bye bitch, love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone before cheesing at Najae.

"Close yo mouth, I see my kids." He waved him finger in my face and I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Why would you say that?" I frowned, feeling myself about to cry. That hurt my feelings, no cap.

"Don't cry, you wasn't crying when you was eating this dick up." He shrugged, going towards the cabinets and pulling out the Similac formula.

"Nook you're making me feel like a hoe." I pouted. "Ion wanna feel like a hoe, because I'm not a hoe."

"You a hoe for me." He shrugged before he let out a slight chuckle and looked over at me. "How many bodies you got?"

"What?"

"How many bodies you got? I'll tell you how many I got. I know you ain't got more than be, so don't be acting like you scared to tell a nigga."

"I got three." I shrugged my shoulders. "That ain't a lot right?"

Ion know, I always found myself looking for reassurance from somebody else. Because in my mind, three people was a lot of people to sleep with. But the first two bodies were in my past, then the third body was Najae.

"That ain't a lot." He told me, shaking up the bottle. "Couple niggas might done had it but it still grip tight."

"Nook stop." I frowned. "Don't say that."

"It ain't a bad thing."

"Okay but still, don't say that. Please?"

"Aight." He nodded as he continued to shake up the bottles. "This shit a workout, on God my wrist better be the strongest shit ever."

I chuckled a little before I thought about something. This nigga is not slick at all! "How many bodies do you have sir?"

"I got fifteen." He looked over at me. "I mean, ian ashamed of it, and I'm clean so ian stressing it either."

"That's disgusting, there's no way you should have that many bodies." I scrunched up my face in disgust. "Do you think before you do it?"

"Nah cause ion care most of the time. I just be tryna get a nut and I'm straight for the rest of the day, they was just a lil some to get me goin'." He told me.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked my phone. Now I was mad and irritated. Imagine 14 other people being able to say that they had sex with your boyfriend?

I mean, I know I shouldn't care because he's not with them but still. It's the principle of it. Things like this gets to me. I knew he had bodies, I knew he got around, but goddamn I didn't think it was more than 10.

That's not a cute brag and the way he brushes it off just irritates me. Because he knows damn well if I had 15 bodies he would feel some type of way that somebody other than him had me before.

"Why you rolling yo eyes?"

"You just irritated me." I said calmly.

"Here you go overreacting over lil shit, you asked a question and I answered it. Fuck is you getting upset for?"

"Because you just sat there and said you had 15 bodies who basically weren't shit to you."

"Cause they weren't, you wanted me to lie?"

"Nobody said you had to lie but if they didn't mean anything to you then you could've easily left that part out."

"Why you getting so defensive?"

"Because at a certain point in time, I was one of those girls that you didn't mean anything to you. So the way that you're speaking about those girls is upsetting me because I know that I-"

"How you end up making this about you? It wasn't even about you. I said THEM not YOU." He snapped. "Always tryna make yoself feel bad about shit when niggas wasn't even talking to you."

Aww, I wanna say something so bad but I can't because he's not lying, but still. That made me feel some type of way.

___________________________
y'all look, i tried to write them hunching but i can't do it. i sat there and cringed the whole time. it was ass af.

not edited, excuse mistakes.

ion like this chapter ima do a time skip real soon...

and OH ! go read apathetically. ima update that prolly tm cus i'm slick tired.

and RUN ME MY 300 VOTES 😡😡😡.

— #GrandmaBaby 💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 781 25
"why did you fall in love with me?" "Because no matter what happens to us, you always find a way to fix it" just read it,I know you'll love it๐Ÿค
1.4M 47.1K 37
"You want protection? Be my bitch. Do what I ask when I say so and don't question it." NUMBER 2 IN #BXBXBXB > FEBRUARY 23, 2020 NUMBER 7 IN #PRISON >...
147K 6.7K 16
๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค
2.3M 75.8K 34
"Watch your mouth, princess. Unlike most, I do bite." RANKING; NUMBER 34 IN #BAD > FEBRUARY 6, 2020 NUMBER 7 IN #BXBLOVE > FEBRUARY 9, 2020 NU...