°•:*andi mack oneshots ii*:•°

By wondergirl1821

enjoy the book! this is my second oneshots book, except I decided to add more ships! idea thought of: ~'08•15... More

welcome!
💕online admirer💕
💕girl or boy?💕
💕cuddles💕
💕party time💕
💕first day of college💕
💕stress💕
💕under the mistletoe💕
💕nightmares💕
💕childhood crush💕
💕childhood crush pt. 2💕
💕watch the sunsets💕
💕costume party💕
💕sick💕
💕happy valentine's day💕
💕happy new year💕
💕project💕
💕bad girl💕
💕single parent💕
💕single parent pt. 2💕
💕invisible💕
💕breakups💕
💕abused💕
💕teen mom, or moms?💕
💕grief💕
💕unknown child💕
💕last christmas💕
💕video games💕
💕an old ex💕
💕sudden breakdown💕
💕sunshine and waves💕
💕movie night💕
💕decieved💕
💕best friend's brother💕
💕hearts split💕
💕i want you back💕
💕new student💕
💕new student pt. 2💕
💕sleepover💕
💕til' death do us part💕
💕decisions, decisions💕
💕decisions, decisions pt. 2💕
💕school dances💕
💕abandoned💕
💕new boss💕
thank you!💕

💕grandbabies💕

266 2 0
By wondergirl1821

💕Andi × Amber💕
<>

the day we adopted our daughter, 25 years ago, was one of the best days of my life. and now she's having her own babies, i'm going to be a nana.

amber and i were on our way to the hospital, knowing addison was in labor right now.

once we arrived she finally finished and we were able to see her 30 minutes later, once they were able to do what they had to do.

they were, surprisingly, triplets. TRIPLETS. that was very crazy. i just starting wondering how much pain she must've been in.

we were able to enter the room to see addison holding two babies in her arms, and the other one was resting on her stomach.

"hey mom,"she said as amber closed the door behind us.

"mom, meet naomi and nora,"she said, gesturing to the two baby girls in her arms.

"and this little napper is noah,"she said, as i looked at his cheek squished, sleeping peacefully.

"they are going to do great things in life, my grandbabies,"i said and i hugged amber, smiling at my baby, and grandbabies.

<>

word count: 194!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.5K 57
The good hair crew and friends are finally out school and on summer break. What could go wrong? *Main characters from the show don't belong to me* -W...
22K 694 24
Andi Mack, 6 years in the future... Andi's life has been turned around when someone special pays a visit. Official sequel to: AndiMack- Finally Tog...
3K 150 49
This is a sequel to the Jyrus story I did. It takes place a year after Jonah leaves. I hope you enjoy!
14.1K 286 35
Hi, I'm Redreddraws3, and this is my first time making a oneshot book! This book exists because I have ideas that I wanna write, but I didn't have a...