°•:*andi mack oneshots ii*:•°

By wondergirl1821

enjoy the book! this is my second oneshots book, except I decided to add more ships! idea thought of: ~'08•15... More

welcome!
💕online admirer💕
💕girl or boy?💕
💕cuddles💕
💕party time💕
💕first day of college💕
💕stress💕
💕under the mistletoe💕
💕nightmares💕
💕childhood crush💕
💕childhood crush pt. 2💕
💕watch the sunsets💕
💕costume party💕
💕sick💕
💕happy valentine's day💕
💕happy new year💕
💕project💕
💕bad girl💕
💕single parent💕
💕single parent pt. 2💕
💕invisible💕
💕breakups💕
💕abused💕
💕teen mom, or moms?💕
💕grief💕
💕unknown child💕
💕last christmas💕
💕video games💕
💕an old ex💕
💕sudden breakdown💕
💕sunshine and waves💕
💕movie night💕
💕decieved💕
💕best friend's brother💕
💕hearts split💕
💕i want you back💕
💕new student💕
💕grandbabies💕
💕sleepover💕
💕til' death do us part💕
💕decisions, decisions💕
💕decisions, decisions pt. 2💕
💕school dances💕
💕abandoned💕
💕new boss💕
thank you!💕

💕new student pt. 2💕

164 2 0
By wondergirl1821

💕Buffy × Marty💕
<>

it was a monday like any other, our teacher explaining the lesson as some students were engaged, as the others were exhausted and passed out on their desk but the teacher has noticed it so much, that he never really bothered to do anything since there wasn't any point in doing so.

i had just stared off into space, hearing the door open which caught my attention to the most cute curly haired girl ever. i was looking straight at her and i believe the staring was mutual.

to my surprise, she sat in front of me and i'd be able to stare at this beauty whenever i pleased. other guys had already asked her for her name and i was able to catch it. buffy. very unique, and beautiful.

i chose to introduce myself now and there was only a few minutes left of class so why not?

i tapped on her shoulder and she turned to look at me with very big brown chocolate orbs.

"hello, my name is marty,"i said and we shook hands, feeling her soft, comforting hand.

"buffy."

<>

within like a week or two, we were already the best of friends. we'd tell each a lot of things and it's not just a friendship that grew. my love for her had grown as well, rapidly.

so rapidly that sometimes i wouldn't even know how to act around her. she would just shake that feeling off, obviously suspecting something.

i knew one of these days i would have to tell her that i'm in love with her. i've tried finding good times, but those times just don't work out.

but finally, i think this will be my chance. it's lunch time at school, and buffy and i are eating together right now so, let's hope this doesn't become a disaster. i put my utensil down and started my sentence.

"hey buffy?"i asked and she put her fork down, obviously enjoying her mac and cheese.

"yes marty?"she asked, having hee full attention.

"i want to tell you something and please don't hate me for this or anything i still hope we can be friends if- she cut me off.

"your rambling, just telling me, i won't hate you,"she said and i sighed.

"i- i- i love y- you buffy,"i stammered, turning into a very dark tomato.

"you love me? and you thought i would hate you for that?"she asked and i nodded, feeling her shift closer.

her face was inches from mine and she said words i hoped she'd say the moment i fell for her.

"i could never hate you, in fact, i love you too you little cute weirdo,"she said and pulled me into a kiss, not caring if the others saw.

<>

word count: 471!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 669 126
Wassup! I'm Zan as u should know ^^ ~ This book revolves around Lander. Idm adding minor ships into chapters, but please make requests abt Lander! ~...
13.9K 264 35
Hi, I'm Redreddraws3, and this is my first time making a oneshot book! This book exists because I have ideas that I wanna write, but I didn't have a...
7.2K 146 36
The last part of Jyrus Oneshots, including Angst and Fluff. Relationships will be mainly romantic, but possibly platonic.
26.1K 597 18
*Story Completed* *Total of Seventeen Chapters* *Warning: Has BoyxBoy material. Do NOT read if you're not comfortable with this type of story.*