Alphas' 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 Vampire

By YOLOwriting101

"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously... More

1'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'*
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'*

2'

7.1K 328 95
By YOLOwriting101

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

My arms were folded tightly to my chest as I stare down at Amren. Found him sleeping on my bed as if he had some kind of ownership over it. The way he had my blanket wrapped around his body tightly and completely disregarded the fact that he was sleeping in on my bed - with my blanket.

I grab ahold of the blanket, yanking it from his body. Saw Amren's eyes open instantly and he was sitting up quickly. He raised his eyebrow at me only to soon smile at me.

"You're back home?"

"Yes, my home? A place I don't have a choice but to come back to, yeah. Why are you making yourself so comfortable in a place where I could easily kill you?" I question him with a raised eyebrow.

Amren just smiles at me, not even taking me seriously as he takes the blanket back from me. He wraps it around his body again and he walks to the window. I watch him close the blinds, drawing the curtains at the same time. He now faces me again only to start rushing all over the house with his vampire speed. Had me slightly disgusted by such a power and by the time I walked to the kitchen he was standing beside me.

I saw that all the blinds were closed as were the curtains. Of course he did such a thing as I go in the fridge to get something to eat. This whole ritual my pack does is tiring and it makes me hungry.

"You're hungry?" Amren rushes beside me, and I see the blanket still tightly wrapped around him.

"Yeah, it has nothing to do with you. Besides, I either catch or kill my dinner on sight. These are leftovers from a kill." I state as I pull out some meat that was wrapped up.

I see Amren stare at it oddly as if it was foreign. Only until I fully unwrapped it did he step back in disgust.

"You...don't buy your food?" He asks me nervously, and I snort at that.

"I live in the forest. Why would I do that when I could get my food for free?" I state obviously because this was very efficient for me. When I look at Amren his expression told me that he found my methods of obtaining food gruesome.

However...his are far worse. He's a vampire who sucks blood from the living or the dead. I think that's much more worse than what I'm doing if you ask me.

"Aren't you sad when you kill the animals?" He asks me sadly, and I just look at him as if he was stupid.

"You're a vampire, right?" I growl at him. When I see him nod I look back down at my meat. "Then you have no right to judge me. You vampires drain the blood from your victims until they are bloodless. All for your selfish desire to survive and take what isn't yours. Am I wrong?"

I see Amren bite his lip, stepping back one step as he looks at the meat. He didn't deny what I said so that's how I know I'm right.

"Most...normal vampires don't just steal blood when they choose. There's a time and place, and we have our own way of getting our blood. We don't just steal it from every wandering person we see. That's a stereotype...quite a horrible one at that." Amren tells me as I see him come closer beside me.

I start to put seasoning on the meat and he suddenly sneezes.

"That was a great start!" Amren grabs onto my arm, and I look down at him in disgust as he smiles up at me. "Tell me all of what you believe vampires are. Tell me as a whole what others believe of us. If you do that...maybe we can reach a common ground here."

That's when I look away from him, wondering how that will change anything. Him telling me these things won't mean anything to me. For all I know he could be lying.

"I promise I will not lie. Everything that leaves my lips is the absolute truth, and the only truth. It's up to you if want to believe me. I have nothing to lie about." He murmurs to me and I had this odd inclination to believe him instantly.

I just look away now and he continues to hug my arm.

"Vampires continue to try and change people to be like them because they can't bear children once turned." I say something I love learned, and I feel Amren's fingers tighten.

"That's not true at all. Women and men can have children. We don't normally turn people into vampires, there's a code of honor to ask the three questions that decide if you will turn them or not." Amren informs me, and I start to put my meat on a pan into the oven.

Starting the oven, I put it to the temp I want and wait.

"What's the three questions?" I ask him. I look down at him now and see his blue eye sparkle a bit. It was unusual to see such a thing and I wondered what that meant.

"One, do you have anything to lose? Two, can you survive on the accountability of others hatred? Three, can you truly let go and start anew?" Amren tells me calmly, and I was...actually impressed by those three questions.

I wouldn't want to be a vampire, ever. If I was to be wanting to be a vampire though and I was asked these questions...I think I'd be dissuaded from being changed entirely.

"Who created those kind of questions?"

"My fa...the head of all the vampires." Amren states, and I look away from him. I heard him hesitate at first, but why? "Just like how werewolves have a Head Alpha, we have a head vampire. Except he stays in that position because he's the first of his kind. Not exactly the first first, but he's close enough. He is the most wise and he is the one that made those rules...he's very nice."

I saw Amren get all soft on the topic and I wondered what the big deal was about the dude.

"Sounds like a nuisance." I snap, trying to pull away from him but he just keeps a grip on it. "He's probably the reason why your kind is so great in numbers."

"Wrong...actually." Amren mumbles, finally letting me go. I watch him just sit onto the counter. "His ancestors are the reason for the numbers. It all starts from one vampire, and it wasn't him...for your information."

I see him think very deeply about the topic. Only for him to look back at me and grin.

"My turn! I have stereotypes and questions to ask about werewolves. First, does your kind have orgies and sexual escapades in your wolf form on a daily basis?" He asks me curiously, and I snort at that.

"Is that what your kind thinks we do?" I inquired in a mocking manner. "That we just randomly bust out naked and have sex with whoever we can?"

I see Amren nod calmly, and I just snicker.

"No, we don't do that. We're quite comfortable around one another when it comes down to nudity, but we don't just...no." I shake my head at that, causing Amren to nod in understanding.

"Vampires don't really like to be nude before each other. It's like humans, humans don't like to be naked before one another unless it's their significant other I assume." Amren grins up at me and I look away for a little bit.

I wondered if I should tell him this. Because it kind of borderlines on the rumor of what he believed to be true.

"There is one thing we do." I start, watching Amren wait curiously. Just in case if he figures this out anywhere else I think it's best he learns it from me. "We don't have sex anywhere, I already told you that; but we do have sex as a way to heal ourselves. It can be at random sometimes, but we do that in private."

"That's quite fascinating, how does that work?" Amren hopped off the counter and was back to clinging to my arm. He was unusually clingy as I walked to the couch and sat down.

He held onto my arm still as I looked at him, and he grinned up at me. He's a vampire...I shouldn't be having this conversation with him! I shouldn't be telling him these things...for all I know it can-.

"Remember...not everyone has ill-intentions." Amren murmurs and I sigh.

"I don't really know the mechanics, but if there is pain you feel and you need extensive healing...there's a way to do that quickly. If you have sex and keep your teeth latched on the lower part of the neck away from the mate mark - there's a way to heal the other. There's weird mechanics behind it and I still don't understand it-."

"Have you done that before?" Amren interrupts me loudly, and I nod. "Why?"

"Because it's helpful for our kind. I didn't really have a choice either. Well, I did, but still. It shouldn't matter if I do that or not - it has nothing to do with you." I state to him in annoyance.

Amren's fingers rest on his lips, soon letting go as he smiles.

"My lips are dry."

"I needed to know that." I roll my eyes, and he smiles awkwardly. "Lick them if they're dry, and why do you keep clinging to me like this?"

I see Amren stare at me for some time, his arms letting go of mine. He pulled away a little bit and grins.

"I'm sorry...I just feel very comfortable around you. Almost like there's a familiarity that I have never encountered before, but at the same time, I have! Does that make sense?" He sits on his legs excitedly, smiling at me as I saw his fangs practically mock me.

Made me disgusted to see such a thing and suddenly Amren covers his mouth.

"Do I offend?" He asks quietly, causing me to remember his weird self can read minds. "I don't...try to read your mind. I can hear anyone's mind that is within a six foot radius of me. My eye...is the reason why."

I see his blue eye glowing upon me and he soon moves his gaze off of me.

"That must suck for you...huh?" I raise my eyebrow at him, and I see him not have a response. "Do you like being invasive and hearing every person's personal thoughts?"

"Of course not, but I can't avoid that. It's not a good trait to have...I have to hear everything people say, including your mean thoughts-."

"Then how about you stay six feet away from me on a daily basis? You won't have to hear anything I say." I snap at him, grabbing his arm as I yank him away from me. Pushing him towards the corner of the room, I go back to the couch.

I watch him stand there awkwardly with the blanket still around him.

"Are werewolves prone to killing their weak offspring?" Amren questions me softly, and I roll my eyes.

"Of course not. That's very stereotypical and more of what wolves would do, we're werewolves. We are more caring towards the weak and complimentary to the strong. There's no ifs or buts about it." I fold my arms at his question, remembering that this was the point.

To correct the stereotypes and the ignorance. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but these questions are just extra stupid.

"Can you be born in your wolf-form?"

"Rarely, but it can happen." I tell him, watching him look amused by such a thing. "It's seen as good luck if you're born in that form."

"Oh? I would think the opposite."Amren chuckles shyly, and I watch him look very uncomfortable. I began to feel uncomfortable too...just seeing him in that state. I had to look away really fast as I sniffed.

That's when I suddenly smelled the burnt meat. Right when I was going towards it I saw Amren pulling it out. He set it on the stovetop, staring down at it. Now he smelled like the seasoning on my meat.

As I looked at it and checked to see how much it was burnt, I saw Amren shielding his hands now. That's when I look at him and he just grins...very strained.

I grab his wrists and look at his hands, and I immediately saw that they were burned. His eyes were upon them a bit and I let go.

"Why'd you go that far? I could've gotten it myself, I didn't need your help." I look away from him and start to cut some of the meat. That's when I stab a fork in it and start eating it.

Amren looked at his hands for some time and I could see them healing very quickly. There was absolutely no reason as to why he didn't grab it because he can heal this easily. It was annoying to watch once his hands were fully healed.

As I ate I just looked at him. I watch him look at me too and it was just quiet. Neither of us were really saying anything, not that I had anything to say to him. I just wanted to eat and I'm used to eating in silence. To have someone here while I'm eating is unusual to me.

That's when Amren grins at me and I don't say anything still. If he wanted to talk with me, I wouldn't be saying anything first.

Suddenly I see his lips part as if he was about to say something to me, but I saw his pupils dilate deeply. He looked at the door and I sniffed, realizing someone was out there.

"Cover yourself in more of my blankets, it'll hide your scent." I demand of him, and he was gone instantly.

I go to my door, opening it as Chris grins up at me. I wasn't amused to see him at all.

"What do you want?" I question him, and he takes a deep breath.

"I was going to ask you earlier if you wanted to eat out after those tryouts, but you rushed off. I brought you some leftovers from the barbecue." He extends his hands and saw the container. I grab ahold of it as I lift off the lid. Looking inside, I see brisket and ribs.

Sniffing it, I look back down at him and he waited shyly.

"You brought me this?"

"Yeah..."

I began to smell something else too. I could sense his pheromones wafting and saw his eyes drifting. That's when I realize that he was...

This completely goes against some of the things that I told Amren about the werewolf sexual drive.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm sorry..." He breathes, seeing him turn away and I grab his arm. I know that Amren is in there and if I do this...maybe I can get him to finally go away.

I know this was originally to help both sides, but I don't think there's a point. Both sides are predisposed to hate one another...there's no point in trying now. Especially since we're so close to killing them off.

"Idris...?"

I pull him towards me, pressing my nose against his neck. I inhale his scent and already knew he was probably in the mating period for males. I don't want to mate with him, of course not; but there is a way I can do this without making him pregnant.

"I'll do it with you if you want." I smirk, seeing him blush and he rushes at me. He presses his lips to mine and the container ends up falling, picking him up now. Once I go inside I slam him onto the bed, looking to the side of me.

I see Amren in the corner of the room with the blankets atop of him. Except I saw his blue eye peering through and I look away.

"Idris I have always liked you-."

"Don't say that now." I interrupt, leaning towards him and I start to kiss him. His arms and legs wrap around me as I pull him closer towards me. I didn't want this to be a serious thing, I just wanted Amren to see this and possibly get so uncomfortable...that he doesn't want to ever be around me again.

There's no point in changing what can't be changed.

Who does he think we are?

________________________😬

I don't know. 🤷🏽‍♀️

It's truly up to you to truly allow change if you put in the effort. 🥺

As we can see, you have no faith. 😌

Poor Amren. 🙃

Lucky Chris, I guess. 🥴

Idris you're going against dEsTiNy! 🤡

I kid. 😗

Kinda. 👀

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 25.1K 101
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
27.1K 1.3K 22
"Why are you looking at my lips?" Evan questions him, and he saw Nigel look back at them again. "Are you into dudes or something? Listen, I'm straigh...
182K 4.8K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
191K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...