viridity |•| t.s daughter (1)

Galing kay basicbruisedknees

daddy looked at me and I knew he didn't want me. viridity... Higit pa

PART ONE - I LOVE YOU DADDY
innocence has been killed
beep beep beep
not dead but i've been killed
daddy doesnt want me
why do they hurt me?
quiet
being sent away
fly away
not safe
mara
it hurts
don't come back
snap
anger
freezing
survive
meaningless
mirror
careful
burn
mutate
PART TWO - DADDY FUCKED UP
different
come back
reason
woman hood
changes
ding dong father is dead
false alarm
try hard
scarf
pretty
not my body
baby steps
dinner
choke
fool
fun is not fun
grudges
dirty little secrets
suit up
i am iron man
going home
pain

sequel

22.5K 536 77
Galing kay basicbruisedknees

HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING FROM HERE
This is what you've all been waiting for... the sequel! Veniality is currently published on my profile, so please go add it to your libraries! I will resume updates soon but there are a few things I'd like to do. First I would like to go back and rewrite the chapters that I did in first person and change it into third person! I won't change too much so if you aren't interested in rereading then don't worry. ALSO I RECOMMEND THAT YOU ALL START READING MY AUTHOR NOTES BECAUSE NINE TIMES OUT OF TEN I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN THEM.
TO HERE.

Now onto the emotional stuff... I am so thankful for all of you. You all are the reason I'm still writing this book, why I've finished. You've given me the inspiration I needed to do this, and I will forever be thankful.

This book took me so long to write and now it feels unreal that I've actually finished it. But now I have the ability to move onto the next part of Maggie's story. I have big things planned.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1M 64.1K 25
"You can't be my kid, I've got way too many responsibilities." Tony crossed his arms and stood his ground. This wasn't just an argument over chocolat...
7.6K 116 19
Hi my name is Alexandra Stark and if you couldn't tell i'm Tony Starks daughter. On my 7th birthday we found out I was different ... READ ON TO FIND...
30.5K 594 41
𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 Cameron Stark is Tony's daughter, he always thought that she was dead after she was kidnapped when at the age of 4, b...
840K 34.9K 36
There are demons in the girl's head. They make her wish she was dead. Two years ago, the infamous Tony Stark told the world that he was Iron...