Good-(Sahyo)

Por Orry47

This is a sequel for the story: Servant-(Sahyo) Sana and Jihyo are both learning how to be a wife and care fo... Más

....Characters....
....Beautiful Sea....
....Job....
....I Can't Let Her Go....
....Girl....
....Baby....
....Him Again....
....stressed out....
....First....
....go home....
....Think....
....Defending Her....
....Dare....
....Starting To Show....
....Its Good To Have Friends....
....You'll Be Ok....
....Are We Really Sure....
....No More Trouble No More Pain....
....Change....
....Same Encounter....
....Date....
....In Love?....
....Dream....
....Sudden...
....Selfish....
....Stop Holding On....
....Love Changes....
....Good....
....Changed For The Good....
...Happy Forever....
Author
New book
Happy days

....What To Do....

313 16 18
Por Orry47

JIHYO

"Are you gonna get to bed?"

"Yeah I'll just sleep on the couch with him"

"This bed is huge. Sleep here" it's been so long since I've seen you never mind slept with you.

"Ok" I walked into the main room where the boy was laughing at some cartoon playing on the screen. "Are you tired?"

"No. I'm hungry" it was eleven o'clock.

"Hey how about we go to bed and then right in the morning I'll cook you up something good"

"Your not my dad. I want my dad to cook me something. He's gone"

"He is. That's why I'll cook the best meal you've ever had" with a cute voice I ran up to the kid and swooped him up. He giggled. "Let's get to bed!"

I flew him all the way to the bed where Sana sat with a wide smile. Her arms were open. I put the boy right into her arms. "Aw your so cute"

She cuddled him. "I'm sorry about your father~"

"Where is he?"

"Somewhere amazing I think. Somewhere with Jihyos mother having a good time." She kissed his forehead and looked at me. "Come here"

I took off my jacket and went under the covers.
Sanas hand shortly found mine. "I'll be Ok. I know if I was with you this wouldn't of happened but things happen for a reason"

"Are we just gonna tell the others about this."

"I don't know. Can we hide him?"

"Just raise him with jeongyeon"

"What if I want to raise him with you. You sighed the papers in are names." I did. We couldn't though. "Ah I hate this Sana. Why does life hit so hard. I mean look at you. You look drained. How are we supposed to raise a kid up. I can't be a good par—"

A quick peak on the cheek stopped my thoughts. What was she doing. "Sana.."

"We can do this. We'll tell them about the accident. Hire a babysitter for Poet and then you and me can secretly raise him."

"Are you sure?" Secretly raise him?

"Yes it's not as hard as you think."

"Ok. We could try"
————

I checked my phone right when I woke up in the morning. Poet was standing at the door.
"I'm hungry"

"Ok. Let's go" Ugh what was I going to do when he wanted an actual meal. Sana was to weak to cook. Right babysitter or youtube.

My phone had about twenty calls on it from jennie. God. I forgot about her.

"Jihyo!" She sounded so worried.

"Where have you been!? I contacted your friend. Don't tell me.."

"No. Sana got in an accident and I've been looking out for her. She's all tired and stuff. I'll be back this afternoon I just need to do a couple of things for her because she's struggling to walk."

"Oh thank god. I mean that's not good but what Momo told me I thought you might have cheated...I'm sorry to even think that"

"It's ok. Is Jeongyeon worried? Sanas phone got demolished. I need you to call them again and just tell her Sana got in an accident but its only some wounds nothing too serious"

"Ok I got you baby~ I love you. Stay safe"

"I love you too~"

"I thought you only loved me?" Sana stumbled into the kitchen, finding her way to the chair next to Poet. "How's your head?"

"It hurts. Ooo what are you cooking"

"Mac and cheese I think." Poet jumped out of his chair. "Is it done?"

"Almost let me get Sana some medicine."
I walked over and looked at the paper for Sana.
I had to change her bandages, give her this and this one for the concussion. I looked at Poets papers as well. Please give his school a call.

I could just pay someone to teach him at home. I don't want to lock him here though. What if the others found out about this. Jennie would kill me. I could imagine and Jeongyeon...

"Jihyo"

"Ah I'm sorry. Here take this"
I handed her medicine and got the food from the microwave for Poet. "Here you go. Eat next to Sana"

"Ok thanks." Good thing this boy wasn't crazy or anything.

"Sana should I get Poet a person who can teach him here or do I just get someone to bring him to school. I mean ah thats a lot to deal with"

"You could get Mina to bring him."

"I thought you didn't want anyone to know that we were secretly raising a child."
She rolled her eyes. "This is Mina we're talking about. She will not tell anyone."

"Chaeyoung will get curious and keep asking you know that and then Chaeyoung will tell dahyun and so on until they tell Jeongyeon"

"Why are you worrying so much"

"Because I don't want your girlfriend to find out I'm raising a child with you! I don't want to do this! Why are you back! I thought I could just get away. The dreams will come back. The thoughts. Sana.."

She got up and started walking towards me.
"Nothing is going on between us"

"So you think if they found about this they'll think are reason for hiding him was right."

"No but all I know is that nothing is going to happen and I want to raise Poet with you"

"Why me?"

"Why not. You perfectly capable of doing it. Can you imagine jeong doing this"

"I can"

"Well you don't know her well enough. She would combust" She laughed at the thought. "But I know you wouldn't"

"I think I will."

"No. Don't say that he's quietly sitting there enjoying his food. He should be an easy kid to deal with." She put her hand on my arm squeezing it lightly. "Can you help me change my bandages sorry.."

"Yeah I'll help."

My phone started to ring. Jeongyeon.

"Here Sana"

SANA

"Babe are you ok! Why didn't anyone tell us! Where are you!"

"I'm with Jihyo. I'm ok. We didn't want you all to worry and Jihyo was the only number the hospital had"

"Are you still there?"

"No. I just need to change my bandages and figure out my new routine with pills and stuff."

"Ah god. I want to see you"

"You will. In a couple of hours I'll have Jihyo bring me home ok"

"Ok. I love you~"

"I love you ostrich~"

"I thought you only loved me" Jihyo smirked and started to take off the bandage on my arm.

"I do love you" she stopped. "Grab those over there"

"Do you still love me?"

"Sana stop. I can't do this."

"I'm sorry..."

"So you really like jennie?"

"So you really like Jeongyeon~" she mocked me. "Jihyo stop I'm curious."

"Yes I do. Ok next arm"

JIHYO

Why would she even ask me. I just want her gone. It's hard enough now that I have to raise a child with her. Ugh. Jackson if you were here I'd kill you again.

I figured out her schedule and brought her back to momos. Everyone was giving her hugs and kisses. Jeongyeon was actually crying when she saw Sana. I just backed away and tried to go out the door but a hand caught my arm. Sana smiled at me. "Thanks for helping out." Ah that smile...

"No problem."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

66K 2K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
95.8K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
856 82 4
What do you do when the person you thought you'd spend the rest of your life with isn't here anymore? That's the question Jihyo has asked herself eve...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918