My Little Assistant [kv]❤💜

By HirumoniBsty

Kim Taehyung, a cute little bubbly innocent 23 years old guy who doesn't know anything about the outside worl... More

Introduction
Chapter ❤01❤
Chapter ❤02❤
Chapter ❤03❤
Chapter ❤04❤
Chapter ❤05❤
Chapter ❤06❤
Chapter ❤07❤
Chapter ❤08❤
Chapter ❤10❤
Chapter ❤11❤
Chapter ❤12❤
Chapter ❤13❤
Chapter ❤14❤
Chapter ❤15❤
Chapter ❤16❤
Chapter ❤17❤
Chapter ❤18❤
Chapter ❤19❤
Chapter ❤20❤
Chapter ❤21❤
Chapter ❤22❤
Chapter ❤23❤
Chapter ❤24❤
Chapter❤25❤
Chapter ❤26❤
Q/A
Chapter ❤27❤
Chapter ❤28❤
Chapter ❤29❤
Chapter ❤30❤
Chapter ❤31❤
Chapter ❤32❤
Chapter ❤33❤
Chapter ❤34❤
Chapter❤35❤
Chapter ❤36❤
Chapter❤37❤
Chapter ❤38❤
Chapter❤39❤
Chapter❤40❤
Chapter ❤41❤
Chapter❤42❤
Chapter❤43❤️
Chapter❤️44❤️
Chapter❤️45❤️
Chapter❤️46❤️
Chapter❤️47❤️
Chapter❤️48❤️
Chapter❤️49❤️
Chapter❤️50❤️
Chapter❤️51❤
Chapter ❤52❤
Chapter ❤️53❤️
Chapter ❤54❤
Chapter ❤️55❤️
Chapter ❤56❤
Chapter ❤57❤
Chapter ❤️58❤️
Chapter ❤59❤ [m]
Chapter ❤60❤
Chapter❤61❤

Chapter ❤09❤

50K 2.1K 1.3K
By HirumoniBsty

No One's POV

If we say Namjoon wasn't shock it will be completely a lie. He was shock, stunned, surprised all at what he heard from the little.

'Did he just called me Papa?'
He thought.
'No no maybe he is dreaming.'

So many questions made up in Namjoon's mind. Yeah, he knew he come here to take interview because of his friend and getting attached to someone he barley know wasn't acceptable. But they were kind, it wasn't even an hour but he started to had feeling for the beautiful tall guy Seokjin  And for this little bean who was sleeping on his lap soundly. He was sure if he would saw the other two littles, he would also get attache by them. But one thing was stuck in his mind their parents, where were their parents? He didn't see them. Did they don't live with Seokjin And littles or left them?

Tae was holding his hands tightly like he was afraid Namjoon would be gone when he woke up.

Namjoon smiled. He tried to free his hand but no Tae wasn't letting rather holding him even more snuggled to his hand. Namjoon sighed softly in defeat.

"You're so innocent, fragile and I'm sure sensitive with soft heart Total opposite of Jungkook." He paused and sighed again.

"I hope he will meet someone like you who will melt his cold heart and bring back the old Jungkook."

Jin come back with his documents. He gasped quitely when he saw Namjoon without his coat and Tae sleeping on his LAP while HOLDING hands.

"Mr.Kim, why are you standing there?" Namjoon asked as he saw him standing like got frozen.

"H-huh!!yeah." Jin mumbled and went to them.

"Oh Mr.Kim little one was sleepy. So I let him sleep on my lap and he doesn't want to leave me so if you don't mind him sleeping on my lap." Namjoon politely told Jin who shook his head.

"No No Sir it's- I should say sorry Sir. You're having difficulty beca-"

"No. Mr.Kim what are you saying. It's not like that infact I'm having good time here with this little bean." Namjoon uttered softly while playing with Tae's red locks with his other hand.

'He is so different from others.' Jin thought.

"He-here Sir my degrees and all." Jin about to hand him but Namjoon refused making him confuse.

"Sit first." Namjoon ordered him. Jin sat.

"I know we just met and you won't trust me enough but I want to know you and your brothers."
Namjoon said in serious tone making Jin gulped. Namjoon saw it and laughed.

"Hey don't be scare. It's just- it'll be good if me and my employ know each other to get along." Namjoon said making Jin confused. Jin nodded.

'Why does boss and employ have to know each other?' Jin thought.

"Where are your parents?" Namjoon asked and Jin's mood tuned into sad one. Namjoon noticed it.

"I'm sorry if you don't want to tell me. Don't, I'm not forcing." Namjoon smiled at him.

Jin felt he could share with Namjoon. Jin gave him samll smile.

"I guess I can tell you." Jin uttered while looking at sleeping Tae.

"They are not with us cause they are dead. Our father dead when I was 16 and they were only 11. And our mother 2 years ago." Jin sadly told him.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have asked that. But I got curious when I didn't saw your parents." Namjoon felt guilty.

"It's okay Sir. But why did you got curious?"

"You know some peoples don't like when their child is little. And abandon them like as if they are not their blood. So I thought maybe." Namjoon stated. Jin catched the bitterness and hate in his tone when he said it. But he didn't ask cause it's true some parents left their child when they know the child was little without caring, they thought littles as burden. But his parents weren't like that.

"But mine weren't. They were more happy when they know my brothers are little. They both loved us equally. They even- I mean they never thought my brothers as burden rather treasure them." Jin told him with sad smile.

"You're lucky to to had them as you're parents. But not all parents are like yours. I wish all parents have the same thought as yours had." Namjoon uttered sadly.

Jin smiled.

"By the way what are other littles names?" Namjoon asked sounding oddly excited. Jin giggled.

"Older little name is MaMa my little good boy and second older ChimChim my little braty but sweet boy. His TaeTae my innocent little bean ." Jin told him and let out cute giggles as Namjoon just stared at him.

Jin stopped giggling when he saw Namjoon was staring at him. He felt flustered.

"W-what?" Jin stuttered.

"Huh!Uhh!Nothing." Namjoon looked away.

"What are their real nam-" Namjoon cutted off by Tae's mumbled.

"Papa."

Jin stared at his brother in disbelief while Namjoon scratched his nape with his free hand.

"I think he is dreaming about your father." Namjoon laughed at bit.

'He never sleep talk.' Jin thought and looked at Namjoon who was looking at Tae.

'Is it bad to get attach and feel something to someone we barely know. Tae isn't dreaming about appa it is sure it's been years he dream about him. He is calling Sir Papa not our appa.' Jin bite his lips.

"Papa dwont leave TaeTae too."

Jin felt like crying.

"H-he isn't dreaming. He is calling you papa in his sleep." Jin uttered making Namjoon shock again.

"W-what?!! Me?"

"Yeah. Among us Appa was closer to T-Tae. They had a very special bond. When Appa died Tae was the most devastated, he won't eat nor sleep, he kept crying,yelling he wants Papa. And in little space it was worser. His condition got worsen day by day that we had to admit him in hospital. Eomma and us was so hurt to see him like that. But thankfully he started to understand as he gets older as well as in little space. When eomma died he understood when I told him and it didn't happen in eomma's dead." Jin wiped the tears that fall from his eyes.

"But what is it with me?" Namjoon asked still confused.

"Sir Do you know why Tae gets so comfortable and attach to you?" Jin asked.

"No."

"Our Appa was very kind, sweet and caring man. And you are just like him. You give Tae fatherly vibe. You're presence give him our, his papa's presence. He thinks you as his Papa. He doesn't want you to leave him like Appa did." By the time Jin finished Namjoon looked at Tae.

'He thinks me as his father.' There was a tingles feeling inside him.

"Papa." Again he felt it.

"I'm sorry Sir I'll tell him to stop thinking you as his fa-"

"No. Don't." Namjoon exclaimed making Jin confused. Before Jin could asked Namjoon spoke up.

"Don't stop him. If he thinks then let him call me Papa. I know it's weird for you but I feel happy when he call me Papa." Namjoon gave his softest smile ever making Jin's heart melt.

Jin nodded.

"Even you won't be capable of the job we will meet again." Namjoon promised. Jin smiled.

"So let's start. Give me your details."

"But Sir won't it be uncomfortable with Tae on your lap and your hand?" Jin asked.

"No. See my right hand is free so it won't." Namjoon showed him his hand cutely. Jin giggled.

"Okay." Jin handed him his documents.

Namjoon started to read it with very serious face while Jin kept staring at him.

'He looks so serious now and it's making him more handsome. He is so good guy. I hope my future boyfriend to be just like him.'

Time skip
(After 1 hour)

It's been 1 hour they started their interview. Namjoon asked questions and Jin answered all of them professionally. Namjoon was impressed by Jin. He was the exact right one for this position.

"You did very good Mr.Kim." Namjoon praised jin making him blushed.

"Th-Thank you sir."

"But two more questions I have." Namjoon told Jin who nodded.

Namjoon turned serious again.

"Do you know anything about music?"

Jin immediately nodded and answered.

"Yes sir I know my appa taught me. He was music teacher and also taught me how to play piano and guiter." Jin proudly said.

"Good. Now last and most important." Namjoon paused making Jin gulped, he thought it'll be something very hard thing but it was-

"Do you know how to cook?"

"Huh?!! Are you serious?" Jin blurted out not believing what he heard.

"Yah! I'm the Boss here and I AM dead serious." Namjoon determined. Jin pout a little.

"I know very well and my food is the best." Jin sassed.

'Sassy Jin is back.'
"Very good."

He asked about cooking because his former assistant who was a very good lady always brought him lunch but because of her husband's health condition she had to move. And now it's become his habit to eat homemade lunch.

"You have to bring me homemade lunch if you're accepted." Namjoon told him.

"O-okay."

"So what do you think you'll be accepted or not?" Namjoon asked with playfull grin.

"I-I don't know." Jin looked down and played with his fingers.

"I'm sorry to say but-" Namjoon sounded sad but he was smirking. Jin closed his eyes.

"But.... YOU'RE ACCEPTED." As soon he said it Jin started to cry.

Namjoon panicked.

"Hey hey why are you crying?" Namjoon wanted to go to him but Tae was still on his lap.

"N-No it's t-tears of joy. I never thought I'll get the job." Jin sniffed and wiped his tears.

Namjoon let out breath before smiling.

Suddenly a growl of stomach heard. Jin looked up and saw Namjoon embarrassingly smiling at him.

"Sorry I'm hungry. I didn't eat before coming here."

Jin wiped his tears and smiled before standing up. He clapped his hands.

"Good I made special food for you sir. You sit here Sir I'm gonna reheat the food." With that Jin hoped to his kicthen happily while Namjoon chuckled at younger's cuteness.

"He is cute but not as much as you little one." Namjoon lightly pinched Tae's cheek then booped his nose.

Tae whined in his sleep.

"Papa." Tae whined.

"It's okay little one your Papa is here. Sleep." Namjoon gently patted his head.

"I can't believe a little is calling me Papa. I hope he won't forget about it when he is in big space." Namjoon pouted.

..........

"Sir food is served." Jin said coming out from kicthen.

"Oh okay Mr.Kim but." Namjoon showed him his hand which was in between Tae's hands.

"How?" Namjoon looked at Jin who thought for a while then remember something.

Jin walked towards them and stood in front and bend down to Tae's level.

"Wait." Jin told Namjoon who nodded.

"Tae, let go of Papa he is hungry. Do you want Papa to starve? Hmm?" Jin whispered in his ear while caressing his cheek with his thump.

"N-Nwo."

"Then let him go sweetie."

"Papa will leave TaeTae awgain." Tae mumbled against Namjoon's hand. Namjoon smiled.

"But Papa is here little one, he won't leave his little son." Namjoon whispered as Tae slowly loosen his grip and let him go.

Namjoon and Jin smiled before looking at eachother. That's when they knew how close they were. They both kept looking at eachother, drowned in eyes. There was something held in both their eyes. Heartbeat increasing thousands of butterfly in their stomach flying. They started to lean in but Jin snapped back to reality and quickly stood straight. Namjoon looked away and cleared his throat.

"Fo-food will be cold again. Let's g-go." Jin said.

"Uhh yeah." Namjoon felt awkward now.

Jin grabbed a small pillow and gestured Namjoon stand up as he held Tae's head and placed the pillow under.

"Let's go Sir." Jin said.

"But won't he fall? I think you should put another pillow on his side." Namjoon said worriedly but Jin denied.

"No he won't Sir he is use to sleep in couch."

"But what if little one fall." Namjoon said again.

"No Sir he won't. Let's go you're tummy is growling really loud." Jin said as he dragged his now embarrassed Boss.

.................

"Mmmmm it's so delicious. Mr.Kim you're food taste best." Namjoon said after taking bite of food.

"I told you sir my food is best." Jin grined.

"Yeah. Now it's sure you'll be bringing my lunch every singleday." Namjoon said with full mouth.

"Yah don't talk with full mouth." Jin scolded him but quickly covered his mouth while Namjoon looked amused.

"I-I'm sorry Sir. I scolded you. It's become habit of mine after scolding littles for talking full mouth. Sorry." Jin apologised. Namjoon gulped down the food and spoke.

"No problem." I like it. He didn't said it.

"Why you're plate is empty. Did you eat already?" Namjoon asked while eyeing his empty plate.

"Huh! No I didn't. I'll eat later you eat first." Jin smiled.

"No. Why would you eat later. I don't like to eat alone. Here eat." Namjoon said as he stood up and started to served him. That made Jin to widened his eyes.

"W-what are you doing Sir?" Jin exclaimed.

"Don't do this your my guest." Jin tried to stopped him but he already filled his plate. 

"Hmm. Now eat." Namjoon smiled satisfied and sat back. Before digging in his food.

Jin slowly started to eat.

'Why does it feel like my husband just served me.' Jin thought.

While Namjoon was secretly smiling himself.

After eating their dinner they went back to living room where Tae was still sleeping.

"Oh Mr.Kim. as you're accepted. You know you have to move in Seoul right?" Jin nodded. They sat at the same couch opposite of Tae.

"So you have to join in one week." Namjoon told him making him widened his eyes.

"But Sir it will take time. First I have to find an apartment or small house. And then packing and shifting. I don't think it will be-"

"Don't worry. I already arranged an apartment." Namjoon told him.

"What?"

"Don't worry. We give apartment to our workers." Namjoon lied smoothly. It's him who wanted to give Jin an apartment of his own.

"R-really?"

"Yeah." Namjoon smiled.

"Thank you Sir." Jin got relief.

"So starts your packing."

"Yes sir." Jin said while nodding. 

"I think I should go my friends will get worried." Namjoon said looking at his wrist watch.

"Okay S-" just then his phone ringed.

Namjoon picked up.
"Hello?"

"Where are you nut?" Yoongi asked from other line.

"I'm coming hyung and Yah I'm not nut."   Jin giggled quietly.

"Who was that?"

"My client."

"Wh-"

"Okay bye hyung. I'm on my way. Bye." Namjoon hung up.

"Okay so hmm I'm going." Jinie nodded.

Namjoon stood up as well as Jin. He went to Tae and bend down.

"I'm sorry little one I have to break our promise. But don't worry Papa will meet you again soon." Namjoon uttered softly and pressed a kiss on his head. Then he took his coat and Wore it.

His sweet words did something in jin's heart which he didn't know what.

Namjoon walked towards main door with Jin behind him. He opened the door and stepped out before turning to Jin.

"See you soon Mr.Kim." Namjoon smiled.

"Sir call me Jin Mr.Kim is toooo formal." He didn't like being called Mr.Kim from Namjoon anymore.

"Okay. You also call me Namjoon or hyung when we are alone but in office always Sir or Boss."

"Okay Si- I mean Namjoon hyung." Jin said and smiled.

"Bye Princess." Namjoon suddenly ruffled his hair as Jin blushed again at the name.

"B-bye hyung."

After smiling last time at Jin he turned and started to walk towards his car.

Jin touched his hair and smiled shyly.
"Why am I feeling weird?" He mumbled to himself.

"Wait am I forgeting something?" Jin asked himself as he felt something forgeting. He thought and widened his eyes.

"Shit how can i forget it."  "Namjoon!!"

Namjoon looked behind when he heard his name.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked softly.

"What position am I in?" Jin asked with wide eyes.

Namjoon chuckled before saying.

"My Personal Assistant." With that he turned and started to walk again towards his car with bright smile, Not getting to see the shock and blushing Jin.

'So it's true.I didn't believe in these until now. Love take only a moment to happen and it happens to me. Aishh what do I do now.
I'm starting to fall in love with you Prinsess.'  

•••••••••••••••••••
Meanwhile

Jungkook was in the red head boy's thought again. He and Yoongi already ate their dinner. Yoongi called Namjoon then went back to sleep in his own room. He was laying on bed, looking at ceiling, both hands under his head.

He was alone. But not his mind. His mind was clouded by the cute boy.

"How old flower can be?" He asked himself.

"22 no 19 no no he looks 18 or so."

'I don't care how old flower is. He is so cute, innocent. Red hair suits him very good. His deep yet soft voice. His eyes hold so much shine.  His purity.' He smiled.

'He is so small. He just almost reach my shoulder. ' He chuckled.

His face turned sad.
'The way I'm feeling is not good for me. It will ruin me. I can't have any feeling like that. That tingles feeling in my stomach when he kissed my cheek. The feeling to keep him protected, safe from this cruel world who didn't spare my brothers.'

"Jungkook we all deserve to be loved. Open up your heart Jungkook. Let someone enter in your heart." - Namjoon

"Love is waste of time. It just ruin us."

He still remembered the day when he,Namjoon and Yoongi got into heated argument about love. It was not their fault, they were just telling him to love someone but Jungkook got so angry at it. He lost his mind and destroyed his whole bedroom. If Yoongi and Namjoon weren't there he could burned their whole mansion in anger. He hated the word love. The feeling of love. Since the day his loved onces betrayed him.

But now he was having these feeling for a cute boy, who he didn't even know.

"Can I love someone like flower?" He asked himself.

"You're a meanie."
"Mr.Meanie."
"Thank you Mr.Meanie."

"Can someone love me not my money?"

In his life he never met someone who just wanted his money. They tried so many times to make him fall for them but he didn't. He didn't open his heart for them. And why would he knowing they just wanted his money.

"Just once Jungkook. Just once try to love someone. Try to make family. I know your family experience was most terrible than us but at least try." - Yoongi

"Never once I will fall in love."

"Yoongi hyung, He will never listen in this." - Namjoon

He remembered his own words about love.

But now it all changed because of red hair flower like boy who bloom in his life.

"I deserve to loved ,love someone and that someone will be you flower. I will get you. I will make you mine."

And he meant it. He accepted his feelings,the feelings of love.

___________________________________
Boring chap.
I don't know if it making sense anymore <pout>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 16.1K 30
"You're smiling, but why do your eyes tell a completely different story?" Park Jimin is just barely getting by, having to take care of his two year o...
370K 15.4K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
225K 9.6K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
263K 13K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...