My Little Assistant [kv]❤💜

By HirumoniBsty

Kim Taehyung, a cute little bubbly innocent 23 years old guy who doesn't know anything about the outside worl... More

Introduction
Chapter ❤01❤
Chapter ❤02❤
Chapter ❤03❤
Chapter ❤04❤
Chapter ❤05❤
Chapter ❤06❤
Chapter ❤07❤
Chapter ❤09❤
Chapter ❤10❤
Chapter ❤11❤
Chapter ❤12❤
Chapter ❤13❤
Chapter ❤14❤
Chapter ❤15❤
Chapter ❤16❤
Chapter ❤17❤
Chapter ❤18❤
Chapter ❤19❤
Chapter ❤20❤
Chapter ❤21❤
Chapter ❤22❤
Chapter ❤23❤
Chapter ❤24❤
Chapter❤25❤
Chapter ❤26❤
Q/A
Chapter ❤27❤
Chapter ❤28❤
Chapter ❤29❤
Chapter ❤30❤
Chapter ❤31❤
Chapter ❤32❤
Chapter ❤33❤
Chapter ❤34❤
Chapter❤35❤
Chapter ❤36❤
Chapter❤37❤
Chapter ❤38❤
Chapter❤39❤
Chapter❤40❤
Chapter ❤41❤
Chapter❤42❤
Chapter❤43❤️
Chapter❤️44❤️
Chapter❤️45❤️
Chapter❤️46❤️
Chapter❤️47❤️
Chapter❤️48❤️
Chapter❤️49❤️
Chapter❤️50❤️
Chapter❤️51❤
Chapter ❤52❤
Chapter ❤️53❤️
Chapter ❤54❤
Chapter ❤️55❤️
Chapter ❤56❤
Chapter ❤57❤
Chapter ❤️58❤️
Chapter ❤59❤ [m]
Chapter ❤60❤
Chapter❤61❤

Chapter ❤08❤

47.6K 2.3K 1.1K
By HirumoniBsty

No One's POV

"Who awre you?"

"Uhh is this Kim Seokjin's house?"

"Why swhoul I twell you?" Tae pouted and narrowed his eyes.

Tall guy chuckled knowing the boy infront of him was a little.

"Well I'm his guest, little one." He told Tae who's eyes went wide adorably as he realized who the man was.

Tae widely opened the door.

"New Hyungie." Tae yelled happily before hugging the tall guy who didn't know what to do.

He awkwardly patted the little boy's head.

"Taehyung!!" The tall guy looked at the door frame and saw a very beautiful tall guy with wide eyes.

Jin quickly snatched his brother from that very handsome stranger and hugged him tightly. Tae wiggled.

"Hyungie." Tae whined.

"Shhh Tae."

Jin looked at the man angrily.

"Who the hell are you? And why are you hugging my brother?" Jin angrily snapped at the man who got nervous.

"I-I -"

"Wait are you a kidnapper and trying to kidnap my brother." Jin panicked while the man looked at himself and questioned.

'Am I looking like a kidnapper to him?'

"Hyun-" Tae tried to told his hyung who the man was but Jin was so into his kidnapper theory that didn't giving him chance to speak.

"Wait you here. I'll call the police and-and they will arrest you. You just wait." Jin threatened the man while finding his phone in his pocket.

"Hyu-"

"Hush Baby, you stay out of it." Jin hushed him again as he found his phone.

"You just wait and watch." Jin was about to dial but the guy snatched his phone.

"Woah Woah hold down. Wait a minute." Tall guy said while surrendering. That made Jin more angry.

"You dare to hugged my brother and now snatched my phone. You little f-" Jin looked down at his brother and covered his ears.

"You little fucker. I will hunt you down to Hell and shove my pink spatula up in your small ass. You kidnapper. Don't you have shame, you look like some Millionaire and do this crime work kidnapping. Do you also-" Jin was cutted off by the guy who covered his mouth.

"Oh my God. Shut up. I'm not a kidnapper. I swear to God I'm a very decent and good man." He exclaimed as fast as he could widening his eyes.

Tae who was between them removed his hyungie hands from his ears and stood beside his new hyungie.

"Hyungie he ish nwot kwi-ki-ki-"

"Kidnapper." The tall guy said as Tae was struggling to say it.

"Thwank you new hyungie." Tae smiled at him who smiled back showing his dimples.

"Yes he ish not it. He ish my new hyungie now." Tae told Jin who knitted his brows.

"Hmmph ngggggmmm." Jin tried to removed that stranger's hand but the hell this guy was strong.

"Promise you will keep your mouth shut. Shut no words." Tall one said to Jin who nodded.

"Okay." He removed his hands from jin's mouth who huffed.

"Here." He handed Jin his phone back.

"Then who the F- I mean who are you?" Jin crossed his arms and unconsciously pouted, the man hold himself from cooing.

"I-"

"Tae come here." Jin sternly ordered Tae who shook his head and side hugged his new hyungie.

"Tae."

"Nwo." Tae whined.

"Let him be." Tall guy smiled which quickly got drop when-

"Don't tell me what to say to my brother. Who the hell are you?" Jin snapped.

"Let me introduce myself I'm Kim Namjoon and Co-CEO of JJK Entertainment, Princess." Namjoon could finally introduced himself and gave him sly smirk at the end.

Jin went Jinshook. He bite his tounge and closed his eyes. He hitted his own head before opening his eyes.

"Joonie hyungie." Tae gave him new nickname. Namjoon smiled at Tae. Tae was still side hugging him.

"Aww already nickname little one." Namjoon cooed at him when Tae nodded cutely.

'God my heart they both are so cute. Is cuteness in their blood.' Namjoon thought.

"I-I-I" Jin couldn't utter. He was so embarrassed. He was thinking about to hit his own head over the wall. What the hell was wrong with him.

'Jin you stupid. You just cursed at your future boss and called him kidnapper. And you said shoving you're pink spatula in his ass, oh no, fucking hell. Boss,Oh my he won't give me job now. Stupid.' While Jin was scolding himself Namjoon was watching his facial expressions, Jin's brows would knitted then he moved his lips but won't voice out and his face was like he might cry at any moment.

Namjoon looked at Tae who was also watching his hyung while still hugging Namjoon comfortably.

'We just met and he is so comfortable with me. So cute.' Namjoon smiled.

"Little one, what do you think your brother is thinking?" Namjoon whispered-asked.

Tae looked at him and gestured him with his hand to bring his ear to his level as Namjoon was so tall. As Namjoon did Tae went near his ear and whispered.

"Hyungie ish now s-scouldling himswelf."

"You mean scolding, little one." Namjoon corrected Tae who nodded and smiled.

"Joonie hyungie ish soo shmarlt." Tae praised joon who chuckled at his cuteness.

"Thank you, little one." Namjoon ruffled his hair.

"Why is he scolding himself?"

"Its his Uhh haibi."

"You mean habit." Tae nodded.

"Shall we interrupt your hyung's scolding himself?" Namjoon asked Tae who nodded with a small 'yes'.

"Mr.Kim, can we go inside?"

This made Jin bring back to reality. He hitted his head again.

"Why am I so stupid. I'm so sorry Sir please come in." Jin moved aside letting him in while Our little TaeTae was still clinging on to Namjoon. Don't know how he got so attached to Namjoon.

Namjoon also hold him like a baby. Jin closed the door behind him. Jin lead him. Namjoon went inside with Tae, passing a big photo frame which gone unnoticed by Namjoon.

They went in living room.
'Their house is beautifully decorated even it's small. This house is comfortable. I like it.' Namjoon thought.

"Please take a seat." Jin said, Namjoon smiled making Jin blushed.

He took a seat at couch with Tae who didn't say anything just stay with his new hyung.

"I'm sorry Sir I said shoving- Uhh I'm so sorry Sir I called you kidnapper. It's just when I saw my brother hugging someone stranger I got scare and thought that you-you're uhhh I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Jin said while bowing rapidly. Namjoon chuckled.

"It's okay. It's natural for older brothers to get protective over their younger brother especially when younger brother is a little." Namjoon said making Jin's eyes widened.

"H-how did you know?"

"Well who wouldn't his talking style and getting happy like child says." Namjoon shrugged and Jin nodded.

Jin noticed Tae was getting very clingy with Namjoon and thought Namjoon might feel uncomfortable.

"Taebaby go sit there." Jin pointed at the opposite small couch.

Tae shook his head.

"Nwo, Joonie hyungie ish soo swoft." Tae whined and Namjoon chuckled softly and ruffled his red hair.

Jin slightly got jealous of Namjoon as his little Tae called hyungie other than him.

"But you're making Mr.Kim uncomfortable." Jin tried to reason out.

"Awm I hyungie?" Tae asked while looking at Namjoon who shook his head.

"No, you're not little one." Namjoon denied with fatherly smile making Tae smile.

That's when Jin knew why Tae got attache to Namjoon so much. It was because Namjoon's nature that gave Tae fatherly vibe.

Jin smiled as his jealousy was gone. Why he would be jealous now when he knew his little Tae was happy with Namjoon. Tae thought Namjoon as his father. He was so small when their father died so it's natural for him to got attache by someone whom he felt like his father. And Namjoon was just like how their father was.

Namjoon saw him smiling so he smiled back.

"You look more beautiful when you smile." Namjoon blurted out causing Jin to blushed hard.

"Hyungie fwace ish rwed like me befwole hehe." Tae giggled at his hyung making his face go even more red.

Namjoon chuckled and Jin just wanted the ground to swallow him.

"W-what will yo-you like to d-drink Sir?" Jin asked stuttering and trying to change the subject.

"Water will be fine Mr.Kim." Namjoon told him. Jin nodded and went in kitchen.

"So you're name is Taehyung, little one?" Namjoon asked.

"Yesh, my name ish Kim Twahyung." Tae proudly said.

"You don't know how to pronounce your name correctly?"

"Hyungie tweach me but I folgot." Tae pouted.

"It's okay your just a little kid afterall." Namjoon uttered softly while patting his head.

Jin comeback with glass of water and gave Namjoon.

"Thanks." Namjoon drank the water and put it on the table that was at front.

"Sit Mr.Kim." Namjoon told him as he saw Jin standing.

Jin nodded and sit at opposite couch while staring at Tae who quietly playing with Namjoon's suit button. He thought maybe Namjoon won't like it but he was wrong, Namjoon was so comfortable and smiling at his brother. His former boss was right Kim Namjoon was really caring and kind also sweet. Jin smiled himself.

"So you both live alone?" Namjoon started the convo.

"No, my-" Jin was cutted off by Tae.

"Nwo hyungie I have two mwore brothels. They awre my tliplets." Tae excitedly told his another hyungie.

"You mean triplets, little one." Namjoon corrected him again. Tae nodded.

"Oh you have triplet brothers Mr.Kim. So lucky." Namjoon commented.

"Y-yeah I have." Jin nervously laughed.

"Where are they?" Namjoon curiously looked around.

"They are sleeping." Jin told him.

"This early."

"Yeah. It's better to have good sleep for them." Jin shrugged. Namjoon frowned.

"You mean they are also Little." Namjoon said.

"Yes, three of them are all littles my little brothers." Jin proudly said with bright smile.

Namjoon smiled sadly remembering someone.

"Sir you okay. You look sad. Did I say something wrong? Oh my I sorry if-"

"No Mr.Kim, you didn't I just remembered someone." Namjoon cutted him off.

"You're very lucky to have them. I'm sure they always make you smile even when you're stress, sad or angry." Namjoon uttered while looking down at Tae with soft smile who was still playing with his suits button.

'I really miss them. Tae is just like them. Cute, innocent.'

"Yes, they are the source of my happiness." Jin smiled.

Tae looked up at Namjoon and smiled.

"You have cute boxy smile, little one." Namjoon smiled. Tae gasped.

"Hyungie you hwave dwimpwles." Tae exclaimed in shock. Namjoon laughed.

"Yeah I know. You just noticed."

"I alswo want." Tae pouted.

"You have little one."

"Really?" Tae asked with his wide eyes. Namjoon nodded and tickled him.

"Hy-hyungie st-stwop." Tae laughed. Namjoon stopped and pointed at his curled cheekskin(I don't know how to explain it anymore😅😅 so here👇)

"See you have very cute and unique dimples, little one." Namjoon said making Tae cheered and clapped his hands.

"Hyungie i hwave dwimpwles." Tae told Jin happily who nodded with a soft smile.

"Yes my baby you have."

"I think we should start our interview, Princess." Namjoon smirked.

Jin flushed again.
'God he didn't forget about princess thing.'

"Y-yeah. Taebaby go to your r-room." Jin stuttered.

"Nwo, I dwont wanna." Tae whined and hugged Namjoon again who smiled.

"No need he can stay here." Namjoon assured him.

"Bu- okay if you don't have any problem Sir." Jin said. Tae giggled.

"Sir, I'll bring my documents then." Jin excused himself.

"So little one, how old are you?" Namjoon asked.

Tae thought for a moment and broke the hug. He counted his fingers before showing his four fingers to Namjoon.

"So you're four years old." Tae nodded.

"And your triplets?"

Tae counted his fingers again and show him five fingers.

"They are five years old, it means your younger than them." Namjoon said and Tae nodded again.

"What is your little name, little one?"

"TaeTae." Tae cutely answered. Namjoon smiled.

"How many numbers you know, little one?"

Tae nodded and said.

"One..twoo..thwee.. foul.. fwive.. swix..sevein..eight..nine...twen." Tae finished.

"Wow, you know up to ten. Very good,little one." Namjoon patted his head. Tae smiled and hugged him again. Namjoon just smiled resting his hand on Tae's waist.

He felt Tae was yawning.

"Sleepy little one?" Namjoon asked softly. Tae shook his head but he yawned again.

"You can sleep little one." Namjoon told him but he denied.

"Nwo hyungie will leave me. And I dwont wanna hyungie too leave TaeTae." Tae sleepily mumbled. Namjoon smiled softly.

"But I won't leave My little one." Namjoon told him sweetly.

"Really?!! Pwinkey plomise." Tae sticked out his pinky finger. Namjoon wrapped his own pinky with little and said.

"Pinky promise." Namjoon promised.

"Okay little one lay down on couch and put your head on my lap. While I'll put off my coat." Tae did as told as Namjoon puted off his coat and placed it on other side.

Tae's head was on his lap as Namjoon patted his head gently. He felt like he was patting his own son. He smiled.

'His parents are really lucky to have him and them as their sons.'

Tae suddenly hold his hand, he looked down and saw him sleeping, his lips were slightly pouted, snoring cutely. He gave kiss against his hair.

"You're very Cute little one." Namjoon cooed at him.

"Dwont leave TaeTae Papa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 16.1K 30
"You're smiling, but why do your eyes tell a completely different story?" Park Jimin is just barely getting by, having to take care of his two year o...
667K 39.5K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
241K 9.8K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
91.4K 4.7K 37
Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyung and seeks his twin Jungkook for advic...