The daisy

By Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... More

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 7 - 6 / (+18)

1K 15 19
By Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

This night seemed to last longer than hundreds of sleepless ones. I was listening to my broking heart still beating and my tears flowing endlessly. I didn't even know how it could be possible for us to teleport ourselves to the security office.

   "Alright, Bonnie, I hope you enjoyed every single minute of it," Springtrap said while grabbing me by my ears, "'cause that was just the beginning."

   "Hey," Golden Freddy said from behind.

   "What!?" Springtrap asked bugged.

   "I need to do my duties, please do not take too long."

   "Ain't doing a thing, it'll be since tomorrow."

   "Why not today?"

   "I'll tell ya later." Springtrap sounded eager. "But for now I need ya to keep 'em away."

   "Ok," Golden Freddy whispered.

   "This shit won't take too long."

   Golden Freddy disappeared. Springtrap then got his glance back at me.

   "Now, I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do with you for these days."

   "Why don't you just let me go?" I said hoarsely.

   "Just wanna have some fun, and fun can't be gotten itself, can it?" He smirked down at me.

   I found no way to reply back, for I felt like I had already died inside: no aims and hopeless about the same meaningless life. I was absolutely involved in this with no escape; it was still hard to swallow it.

   "Listen," he said as he grabbed my neck, and forced me to raise my head to face him, "for the next days, you and I'll spend quite a while alone. Your friends or humans won't bother us."

   What was he talking about? He got up and started to pace along this dark place.

   "I took ya with me 'cause you were meant to be punished—or rewarded. Have it your way, stupid rabbit. So, as long as I'm here, you won't be able to run or to hide. You'll have to stay with me at least until 3 A. M."

   "Then what do you want me to do?" I narrowed my sight. Springtrap stop talking and turned to me with a slow walk.

   "Wanna relax these days I've been forsaken. Gotta have someone to help me out with a little work down here."

   When he said that, he started rubbing his crotch and walked clumsily toward me. Although I was already against the wall, I forced harder myself into it to be away.

   "Y'know what I'm talkin' about right? I need ya to help me with this, and I know you like it."

   Springtrap put his paw on the back of my head, and then he forcedly pulled it against his pelvis, again and again. I wasn't looking forward, but he was still doing that anyway. I couldn't hold back some sobbing sounds.

   "What's wrong, Bonnie? To do this you gotta look forward, don't fight it."

   "STOP IT!" A scream passed my lips. Springtrap squeezed my ears and threw me toward the wall again.

   "No wonder 'bout the piece of shit you are, you dumbass. But don't worry, 'cause I know some little way to convince you to do this, you'll just have to get used to THIS!" Then he kicked my belly thrice. I could do nothing but cough.

   "Got the gist now?" he said crotched down to my level. "If you don't wanna be purpler than you already are, you better start workin' with me."

   "Shit! Let me go!" I whispered to myself with eyes shut.

   "So... You ready now?" he asked yanking back my eyes upward.

   Although I felt my eyelids about to snap, his warm breath in my forehead still gave me the shivers. He kept forcing me to do it. As I unleashed my weeping, I denied his command shaking my head meticulously.

   "That's what I thought," he silently said. Springtrap kicked my belly once more.

   "Don't blubber, I got some good news for ya." He came back to me one more time. "Fortunately, for you, today I ain't got time for this: Golden Freddy and I got stuff to do. So you'll have the rest of the night and the day to relax and get ready, 'cause I'm gonna be here at 12 A. M. to get what I want."

   "You're letting me go?" I asked a bit louder.

   "Yeah, but remember this:"—he crotched down—"if you dare to say a single word about this, Golden Freddy and I will get a little present for you that'll last forever." His eyes looked right through me. "You know what is it? Well, since Golden Freddy can make us go wherever he pleases, he also can appear inside Freddy's room and do whatever he wants to do with his body, especially now that he's in a coma."

   After he threatened me, my heart started to beat even faster than it was doing before; I'd prefer to be kicked one thousand times than seeing Freddy being hurt in that condition. My pupils dilated. I took a deep breath.

   "Guess now y'know why it's so important for you to shut the fuck up, or perhaps you wanna see it in his room just like we did with Mike?" he asked as he got up quickly.

   "No! No! Please! No!" I cried my eyes out.

   "Fine! Then somehow you're gonna cover those bruises and wounds of yours, and you won't talk about this with anyone, unless you want Freddy to be wounded."

   "Deal! I just beg you: don't touch Freddy!" I hoarsely grunted.

   Springtrap pulled a toothy grin. "I like to see you groveling. No wonder we'll have lots of fun," he stated as he turned around. "And by the way, this is the other backstage: behind the curtains of the stage. You better sneak here tomorrow at night."

   We were in the restaurant!? Was I going to obey his commands in just a few feet far from my friends!?

   "Get ready. Tomorrow we will have a delicious night." Springtrap disappeared behind that curtain. I didn't move until I made sure his walk diminished low enough. What if he did come back and did another number on me?

   Why was he doing this to me!? What did I do to him? He was the one who fucked my life and killed Ivy in the first place! I should be the one avenging! This was so unfair!

   That sound again, so that meant Golden Freddy had vanished again; I hardly tried to drag myself to the curtains to peek outside, and I just made out the same moonlight in a dark dining area with nobody around. It looked like I was finally by my lonesome.

   After many fails trying to get up, I did it, as well as I took away those ropes in my wrists and legs. Now I wouldn't dream of leaving through the dining area: who would stop Golden Freddy from appearing once again and kidnapping me? I made my best to hobble toward my room, regardless. Fortunately there was no one nearby to start off with a quiz.

   I didn't know yet what kind of lies I was going to make up so they wouldn't start scrutinizing these nights, even though I doubted badly I was gonna keep this up due to Mike's blood on the floor and splattered on Foxy's body. Anyone could make it out with just a passing glance.

   My room was cold and illuminated by the moonlight, and though I was already here, I didn't feel any desire to sleep. What I really longed for was to disappear from these issues and just be with the animatronics I most loved, but I knew that'd be pretty selfish: there had to be a reason why Springtrap was using me as a sexual plaything, I felt no close to figure it out though.

   I lied down on my bed while staring at the corners, walls, nightstands and lamps inside my room. How should I know I'm safe? In any moment Golden Freddy could appear here in the restaurant and summon that headache in me once again. In the nightstand at my right side was Freddy's daisy. I picked it up and placed it in the middle of my furry chest.

   "Freddy, I'm willing to go through this for you. I don't want anyone to touch you, I want you to be safe, and I will face this the times it requires to fulfill his appetite. I love you."

   I pledged under my breath with shut, watered eyes. Did I have a way to gauge my tears? After a while over my back, I remembered Springtrap's warning: don't let anyone know about this. I struggled to get up and find some convenient cream or cosmetics for me to conceal these bruises and wounds that he made on me. That ought to do it, right?

   After I rubbed some make up on my wounds, I looked at my clock: '3:03 A. M.' I'd have to lay down and expect such a diving miracle to dawn the sleepiness to my own. I could start leaping over white, puffy clouds as many harps and pure angels surrounded me. I couldn't ask for a better dream than that one, or at least a dark, shitty and stinky one but what I went through tonight. I swore I was going to shut my mouth the long it was going to take.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 10.1K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...
13K 231 21
(Y/N) ends up with a job....Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Things get crazy. Be prepared people. Word Count: [10k-15k]
22.9K 489 19
(I brought this story back for Fnaf VR, Security Breach, and the Movie. I couldn't keep up with all of the notifications. That's why I removed the st...