Bad guy 《 Jooheon × Changkyun...

By curiexxxx

Jooheon a fuckboy and Changkyun the new rebellious kid at school. What if they met? Do you think all Hell wou... More

Hatred
The past
Happy?
Trouble
Friends?
Bonds
Earthquake
Sly man
Daddy
The party
Roof job
Feelings
Oops
Oh no.
Daze
Breaking Point
Darkness
Together
Talking
Texting
Getting Comfortable
Back together
They know
I love you
The end.

Turn me on

1.2K 62 13
By curiexxxx

jooheons pov

Day Wednsday

I stopped the car, my house was lit with lights. I'll have to be quiet, can't get my parents mad at me. Changkyun was still asleep, like a baby.

"Get up man, I ain't going to carry you in" He groaned and flipped me off. That's what I like about him, such a feisty guy.

"I'll help you walk that's it" Opening the car door, air was cold and frozen. I hurried and grabbed my backpack, scurrying to the other side. Changkyuns door flew open, I gently picked his arm up.

"You're rich" He whispered, eyes all squinting at my house. Leading his limping body to my door, I stopped to find my keys.

"Brother!" The big wooden door creaked, my little brother peaked through the crack.

"Why so late?" I pulled us inside the warm honey smelled house.

"School, and my sleepy ass friend" Changkyun gave me a weak glare.

"Hurry in your room, I need my rest!" He slapped my shoulder and ran up the spiral stairway, giggling on the way.

"Your brother?" Changkyun asked me, I nodded and walked up the stairs. The house was illuminating with lamps. Sometimes my parents don't care and leave the whole house like a light bulb.
I carefully scanned the halls, no one was roaming around. Turning my doorknob, the wood slid out of its frame.

"I'm sleeping with you" I smirked.

"Don't you have a guest bedroom?"

"Do you think I would let you sleep in one? No baby. My house my rules"

"Touch me and I'll make sure you can't produce kids anymore" I gasped, fucking ass he is. He walked in front of me, looking around at my room. His waist was curvy, resemblance of a girl.

"What you thinking about?" I wrapped my arms around his hips, cheek against his.

"I'm tired" He yawned, letting him go he waddled to my bed. Plopping down to the mattress, and quickly cuddling into my blankets.

"I'm coming in, scoot" Pushing him aside, I lied down.

"Ya Changkyun what's your ideal type?" I asked looking up at my ceiling.

"Myself" What an idiot.

"You don't seem to like girls, you gay?" Never had I once seen him talk to one, fuck just look at girl.

"I mean, I love myself then does that mean..I am?" I'm done with him.

"Very funny" I jokingly said.

"When can you shut up? I'm sleepy" He glanced behind me, my mood changed.

"Not my fault!" I hit him in the leg with my foot, he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck me? Fuck you!" I sat upright laughing at his face, but he was already sleeping. I stared at him, Boom!

changkyuns pov

Day Thursday

"Wake up" A soft voice asked, it echoed. I felt nostalgic, I remember these days..when she woke me up, kissed me and played around with my hair. Her giggles were like my medicine, a drug I couldn't get enough of..

"Wake up~" Jooheon wiggled my body with his hand. Why was he so much let her? I don't want to remember those times!

"What?" I grumbled.

"School that's what" School. I don't want to leave bed. I want to stay here and sleep, sleep and sleep. To forget my problems.

"Abandon me and go" I said quietly.

"Why? It's just school?" Just school? That's right..he was loved by everyone. He wouldn't understand.

"Changkyun come on~"

"I don't want to" I insisted. My throat was drying up, a desert.

"What's wrong?" He moved closer to me, what's wrong? Everything is wrong. I'm getting bullied, I should stand up for myself but I can't! I miss her, but she's a fucking bitch and dumped me like I was a hook up! I don't feel like I want to..I want Wonho..

"I'm fine" I staggered, my voice was like a song. Up and down.

"You sounds like your dying"

"Okay I'll go to school" My tears didn't pour out, thank god.

"Hurry then!" He started to drag me out the blankets. What am I going to do with him?

*** 

We were driving to school, I unfortunately had to wear his fucking clothes which I didn't want to support..but surprisingly I liked this style? Jooheon didn't say anything to make me feel like I looked good in it, just a long glance.

"Where were your parents? I didn't see them" I asked looking out at the landscapes passing by.

"Work and shit"

"I see.." This was awkward, he was so quieter than usual.

"Ahh fuck! Can this go damn car move any slower?" I held in my laughter at Jooheons curse, it was a handicapped person for Christ sake. Calm down!

"You think this is funny?" He sounded angry, but I snickered quietly still.

"You are really pushing your luck" He warned, eyes glued to the road.

"You seriously haven't dated anyone?"

"Why all the sudden?"

"If your a virgin..I wouldn't mind stealing you for a night" He smirked at me, I fell red. Fuckboy.

"I have dated someone if you want to know so badly.."

"Who?" Such a nosy ass person.

"A girl that's all you'll hear okay?" He drove into the school parking lot, cars rode around dropping off kids.

"Too bad, I wanted to be your first" Boom! that's a little weird..

"My first?" I muttered getting ready to jump out, backpack tucked under my arms.

"Ya Changkyun wait!" Jooheon called out for me, but I was already venturing to the building.

"It's him!" A girl said shockingly, I could feel the fear and disgrace off students.

"Ughh disgusting" Girl gagged, ignore them! Just stay calm..Pushing the doors open I continued my walk, not paying attention to the insults around.

"I said wait up" I was grabbed back, a arm slanted itself on my shoulder, covering around my neck.

"You can walk faster" This was a feeling, a new one. Protection, never in my life someone had done this..not even Wonho.

"Why do you go to this school? I mean it's fucking terrible, would think your parents would send you to a all boys school" He laughed hysterically, that wasn't even funny.

"It's easier to take over I think? Rich parents like mine like want power and shit"

"Makes sense"

"Hey why don't we go on the roof? I don't have my appointment until 1 hour from now?" Was he actually asking me to skip with him? Last time it was because I looked like a drug addict.

"Sure" I don't know why I said yes, we aren't that close.

Mini Time Skip

"Aren't you afraid of falling?" Jooheon asked me, I shrugged and placed myself on the ledge.

I laughed, "Are you worried I will?"

"Well no shit yeah" He sat next to me, back facing the view. The atmosphere was calming, it felt warm and peaceful, almost like a summer day. You know when you go outside, the air has that smell of water and freeness, people aren't dicks, everything is balanced.

"Changkyun..Can I tell you my fuckboy policy?"

"Uhh Okay?" At least he knows he's a fuckboy, all that people need is realization.

"I bang people that I see fit for me, not just anyone..Sometimes I see that one person, who has my type" He paused to let the wind ruffle through us, "You wanna know what my type is? You, you are exactly it" My eyes stayed at the sky, I would like to live up there, looking down at Seoul. Admiring the art and beauty.

"I don't like you or anything but..You do turn me on" Fucking pervert.

"So much that I wanna fuck you"

Ahh I'm so sorry for not posting a update for my absence, I've been really busy and had to rush this chapter. I hope it's okay and good, do have to warn some freaky things are ahead! Love y'all! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932 52 9
(PLS NOTE THAT THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED AND WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY OR AT ALL ,BUT ENJOY ANYWAYS) "Fuck you" "hah love to see you...
58.5K 2.2K 55
Jeon Jungkook was a slut at his school. He would fuck around with boys and girls, but he was tired of it so we moved from Busan to Daegu. Min Yoongi...
28.1K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
66.8K 2.2K 27
[Completed] He has never even met him, yet he felt his touch. He sees him only in his dreams until one day where he comes to the same school. Is this...