To Keep Going On

By FiiJaa

2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he ret... More

Teaser
Prologue
Characters
1. Regrets...
2. 7 years later
3. New Life
4. Going back Home
5. The Start
6. Surprises
7. Perspective
9. A part of Himself
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30. His World
31
32
33. The three Crazy dorks
34
35
36
not an update
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50. a)
50. b)
51
52. a) Their little Angel
52. b) Our Little Angel
53
54
Characters - 2
55
56
57
58
59
60. Revelation
》New Story
61. Skeletons Out
Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)
62. Beam's Dilemma
Recap 2 (Seven Years)
63. Chaos
Not an update
64. SolitarY Hearts
65. Unfold
66. Unfold More
not an update.
67. Love or Not?
68. The Prince
69. Turn outs
70. The Lion King
71. Innocent Little Hearts
NOT AN UPDATE
72. Confrontations
73
74
75. I'm Pharm Vongviphan
76
NOT AN UPDATE
77
78. Magic Beans
79. Closure
80. Welcome, Monsters
81. D-Day
82. Babies

8. Deciding To Stay...

7.9K 278 49
By FiiJaa

FLASHBACK

"Why the fuck are you so damn stupid?" Beam snapped and hissed as he dabbed disinfectant on Forth's injured knuckles. Forth just laughed and then hissed himself because his lip was cut open too.

"See? This... *ouch* is what you get *ehh...* when you fight like... *sss* a rabid bulldog!" Beam nagged and cleaned Forth's not so painful wounds, all the while, wincing and hissing like he was one being treated to the stinging disinfectant. Forth found it utterly adorable.

Beam shot him a glare. "Stop laughing you fucking moron! Next time, there might not be someone like me around to help you out of that fucking fiasco!" he snapped and Forth bit his lower lip to not end up laughing.

"The way I remember, it was you who needed help out of that situation. Not the other way around" Forth reminded him. "Why would you go around sleeping with someone else's girlfriend?"

Beam stopped what he was doing and looked up at Forth with an icy smirk. "Why the hell is that any of your business? I like doing it. Well, according to you, I even want to get between my best friend and his lover too. Strangers and their lovers, what difference does that make?"

Forth stared at his face and sighed. "You could just tell them you don't know those chicks have boyfriends. They're the ones at fault, not you" he said softly and Beam had to look at him with wide eyes.

Then he huffed and looked away. "And injure their self esteem? Nah, pass. It's not their fault they fell for wrong people, if they can save a little of their dignity in accusing me of snatching their girls, so be it" he said as he wrapped up the hand. "And besides, people are prone to judge me for my... personality and the way I choose to live, what harm can one more do"

"Judge you? People love you"

"You judged me. My friends did. Even downright idiotic morons like you and Pha who ruined their good old friendship chasing after a child, you judge my life style. Though you've known me longer than Wayo but... then again, I'm no sweet and innocent looking helpless puppy, am I?" Beam retorted with a smirk. "I bet you like that"

Forth winced because Beam had pressed too hard on his elbow. "No... I like fiery tigers better" he chuckled. "And we all are players here"

Beam looked up at him with cold eyes. "No. I'm not a player. I like having sex. But I never hunt women down for it. I don't make them fall for me or give anyone false hope, I make sure the person I'm with knows what's gonna happen afterwards. I don't play or cheat"

Forth blinked.

Beam started dressing his hand. "Tsk, you're supposed to be an engineer. Aren't your hands... like, important to you? You don't care for your life, atleast care for your hands"

"I care for my life, that's why I jumped in between you and those guys" Forth smiled at him.

It's been a week he started following Beam around who wasn't in a very good mood. He won't even spare a few seconds to listen to Forth while all Forth ever did was think about Beam. Yeah, this time it was even worse than a year and a half ago when he first met Beam. He was again love-stuck by Beam. Not that he was sure he ever got over him.

So today when he saw Beam surrounded by Geography boys claiming he slept with someone's girlfriend, Forth felt his heart hurt for some reason. But then Beam said he hasn't slept with any girl in the past two weeks and that even if he did, it wasn't like women walk around with tags saying 'Beware! I'm taken by a demented idiot' or that they fell in love with him with just one fun night.

Well, lets say they didn't like it so before they jump his Beam, he jumped them and now they were in Beam's car with Beam nagging him and wincing in his place. "One of these days, if your violent life style didn't kill you first, your smoke, your drift races, those dangerous bikes, they will"

"Then, why don't you take responsibility for me and make sure I don't die young?" Forth asked and jumped up in pain when Beam suddenly pressed the cut on his mouth in shock.

"What the fuck! You stupid man!" Beam nagged.

"Beam..." Forth grabbed on his hands and pulled them to his chest, shocking Beam even more. He had decided it, seeing Beam there in front of him, taking care of his wound, nagging him. He had decided he can't he scared. He can't not have it in his life. He can't not have Beam in his life.

"Fo-forth!" Beam was alarmed. "What... hey, let go" he tried to free himself.

"I don't want that... I-" Forth sighed. "Beam... I want to..."

Beam sneered at him. "What? You still on for taking responsibility for me? It's been a week! My ass isn't hurting anymore, you're not even that big you moron! And it's not like I'd get pregnant or something that you need to take responsibility for. It was just random sex! Get over it!"

"I can't! Okay! I can't"

"Huh... don't tell me, you fell in love with me too" he laughed.

"What if I did? I really want to be with you"

Beam huffed. He eyed Forth. "No. You didn't. Love at first sight or love at first... fuck, there's no such thing in real world Jathurapoom. You liked the sex, not me. Or maybe you feel guilty because you know me. Or maybe... you just want to annoy Pha. I don't know... any of that. But not love for me. You won't even be able to bear with me for even a month! I'm not an easy person to be around. Stop wasting your time man! You can do good. You can do better even. Better than your Wayo but... not me"

"Why are you bringing Pha and nong Yo in this? This has nothing to do with it" Forth said in frustration but was taken a back by the cold look Beam gave him.

Beam snorted. "Last I checked you were heart broken for your Nong Yo" And Forth bit his tongue realizing his mistake. "What the fuck do you think I am? A fucking replacement? Go find yourself a puppy" he said coldly. "I t could run around you wagging its tail and you won't feel heart broken anymore"

For a second he stopped and mentally beat himself for being too harsh on Forth and insulting Wayo who had no role in all this but then he was so done with all this. Kit ot talking to him, Ming walking around throwing cold looks at him, Wayo acting too much like a fucking high school drama queen and Pha running around between him, Kit and Wayo. He didn't like how the three of them were all having this mess over men for crying out loud! He couldn't let himself ad Forth into the equation. He looked down at his hand in Forth's and suddenly felt lonely.

"No Beam. This... this isn't like Wayo. Wayo and were never like this! This... you and me... I didn't want him the way I want to be with you" Forth still didn't let go of his hand. "I want to court you properly, I want to date you and..."

Beam looked up at him.

"I want to be with you..."

End of FLASHBACK

"You woke up"

Kao blinked and rubbed his eyes, trying to get familiar to his surroundings. Then heblinked, finding that familiar yet scary face looking down at him with a frown.

"How do you feel?"The tall man asked in hisdeep monotone and gently put the back of his hand on Kao's forehead. "You were a bit feverish last night, that doctor cranky went ballistic.You slept like a pig"

Kao got taken aback at the concern in other person's voice.

"I thought you'd die in sleep" Thada cracked a rare smile at the frown forming on Kao's face. "That was a joke"

"Well, it's not when you say it with a frown" Kao mumbled as he tried but failed to sit up. He let out a groan.

"Oi!!! Thada! You asshole stopscaring him! Atleast help him sit you fucker" June " June came shouting and smacked his boss's head hard and just casually sat beside a flustered Kao. "Your fever is down? Good!" He spoke with so much care. "Come on, I'll help you sit up. Dr. Beam said you needed strength, so I went and made this porridge for you, and if you finish it all, I'll make you the best chicken soup in the world"

Kao blinked. He eyed both boys with wide innocent eyes.

"What? Get up, you didn't eat anything" June helped him up carefully.

"Why?"

"Aww.. you couldn't eat when you're sleeping" June replied, half shouting, half whispering.

"Why... why are you both...here?" Kao asked in a small voice, almost scared.

"Because you are here? Come on, it's simple porridge, won't hurt. And it's still hot" June handed him the bowl with an excited smile. "Taste it!" he shout-whispered.

Kao still looked at them both with unsure eyes but the porridge smelled nice and his stomach growledaudibly, making June laugh. He took a hesitant spoonful, then started galloping down all the food like he didn't have any for ages. June smiled.

"You live in a dorm chipmunk?"

"Huh?" Kao looked up at the taller man with a mouthful and pointed at himself.

Thada scoffed. "Yeah, you! You live in a dorm right? Which building and floor?"

"The... the fifth building, fourth floor"

June interfered. "That building doesn't have an elevator. And no, you can't expect to stay there alone with a baby in your belly, that place won't do. It's far from the hospital and our faculty" he and Thada shared a brief look. Though nobody said a thing, they both had a silent agreement a night before. They were staying with that boy, for good.

"I'm here for over a week now and if I can't work, I won't be able to afford the dorm" Kao looked down with a worried face. He was straight A scholarship student to Bangkok's best university, he had to pay half the dorm rent too, he had a future, his goal was set till this happened. He put a hand on his flat stomach.

He didn't even want it to happen, he didn't even mean for this to happen but now here he was, paying the price all alone while that bastard lived on with his life. Why? Was it all even worth it?

Just as that thought crossed his mind, he cursed himself for even thinking that. Ofcourse, it was. It's his child for crying out. It was worth every breath he took and every hardship he went through. And he will. For his baby.

But still it took tutoring, photography and his job as a waiter to make ends meet. How in the hell is he going to face all this?

"Finish it already will you? It's good when it's still hot" Thada told him.

Kao pouted at him. "You can say that less not nicely"

Thada blinked, almost gaping at the cute sulky face he made and then looked away with a cough. "No"

"Brute" Kao huffed at him and went back to eating fast.

June laughed and stood up to get water while Thada stole glances at Kao. He huffed when Kao choked a bit and patted his back, even wiped his mouth with his thumb, making him look up in shock. Realizing what he just did, his thumb froze at Kao's lips for a moment before he pulled it back.

"I'll get your doctor" with that he walked out.

"Hey, some P'Sun called you, he had been calling you for almost two days" June informed him. "Won't you pick his calls?"

"No! Just... not yet!" Kao leaned back with a groan. "I can't... not now. I need to get better, I can not deal with people... this... this is what matters most" he patted his belly and sighed. He was a father now. Or a mother maybe. He wasn't sure.

Well, he was having a baby.

##~~

Forth walked inside the house with a grim look on his face, followed by an annoyed Pete. It was his very first timevisiting a police station ever since he graduated and this brief trip wasn'texactly fun.

"You can have the guest room, I had it prepared already" Forth spoke in an emotionless tone. "P'Pan will take care of all your needs"

Pete rolled his eyes and grimaced. He was hurt. "You didn't need to bring me here, I'll be fine at home" he spoke arrogantly.

"P'Pan! Please see to his wound" Forth ignored him.

"I don't need to--"

"Let me tell you what you need or not need!" Forth snapped in a heated tone. "You need to shut the fuck up, get inside and sit the hell down and do as you're told you moron"

Pete blinked. "Did you just shout at me?"

"I'm the man who bailed you out, took care of the expensive car you totaled, the people you almost hurt and the ruckus you made at the station. So yeah, I get to do a lot more than just shouting" Forth retorted. "Never. Never in my life had I been this embarrassed and you're not even related to me SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK. UP. OR I SWEAR OT ONLY I'LL BEAT YOU, I'LL CALL YOUR DAD ON YOU TOO"

Pete was fuming at the way the person in front of him talked but he did go inside to settle down after the mention of hisdad, kicking the couch a bit roughly. "Do that, maybe that would have them look at me" he Forth a hateful look.

Forth sighed and sat beside him. He took the first aid kit from the housekeeper. "I got this P'Pan. Here.." He started treating Pete's face. Doing this, he had a sudden flash of a pale hand treating his wounds and that annoyed voice eh loved so much nagging at him. "You know, I used to get in a lot of fights in high school, then it became a lifestyle in university, the engineering lifestyle they call it" Pete half smiled, half grimaced. "I used to think that might get me attention from my parents like my best friend Lam. His mom, she used to be always all over in his business, he hated it but, my mother didn't even ask what grade I got in till it was time for college. That's our curse"

"But you know, I would never cause a drunk accident that might hurt people and then fight with cops just to get my father's attention"

Pete sighed. "I'm sorry and no, it wasn't that I swear, I... I didn't know half the things I did since... last night"

"What happened?"

Pete looked in the space with an agitated look, Kao's words still ringing in his head. The boy looked genuinely hurt and he wasn't coming to class. But his words... and the steamy night they spent together... the image of him lying naked under him... it all just banged in his head and made him crazier. It did not go away, even drinking two nights in a row didn't help.

you kept telling me how
much you wanted me, all
night long
I had forgotten every second
of it
that is how crappy that night was.

He sighed. "I just want to sleep right now P'Forth"

"You sure? You can tell me anything" Forth told him.

Pete nodded but he doubted it. Could he tell this man what got him on edge like this? That he wanted nothing more to find that guy and punch that fucker's mouth off for hurting his pride?

He must be smug now after saying all those things to him. You wait Kao how I trample your self esteem and make you regret ever messing with me.

##~~

"Dada~ dada~"

He squirmed in his sleep as a pair of tiny little hands shook him. He just hummed and turned his side to sleep on. He was exhausted. He went straight to ER right after a seventeen-hour flight, he was a normal human people no matter what his tiny rascal tells you, he's perfectly normal, thank you! And he also had jet lag!

But like anyone can tell the little Satan that!

The little troublemaker huffed and whined when he got ignored by his dada. The audacity!

He pulled the covers to crawl under it and made his way to dada's tummy.

Feeling the movement all over his waist, Beam sighed. He felt tired but knew he won't be getting any sleep now. Huh, he still worried some aliens or servants from hell might drop by one day to collect his baby as their own.

He moved a hand to grab and trap the little boy in a tight embrace. "Let's sleep more baby" he begged. Yes, he did.

"Dada!Ouff Dada!!!" Arthit whined, kicking his legs in the air. "Ouhoo! Wuekgoooo tupid!!" and he started punching Beam's head till Beam had to letgo.

"What the!!" He exclaimed and raked his head. "Geez, sorry boss. Shush, you'll wake up your brother" he whispered to the little boy, pointing at the small figure sleeping beside him. "Why are you up so soon baby?"

Arthit huffed again cutely but still crawled on top of his dad. Beam laughed. "Okay what do you want? Who do you take after to be this fiery huh?"

"Dada~" Arthit grinned and held Beam's cheeks between his hands. "Dada go out pway"

"Huh? This time? Baby you played with P'Phu all day"

"Neo neo neooou!! Dada~ pwezz na an anh em pwezz" Arthit hugged him, pouting and acting innocent.

Beam laughed at his antics. "Where did you learn to do that hah? Okay, dada will take you out... only if Oon takes a bath"

Arthit blinked. He hated bath. He crawled under the blanket again and cocooned himself on Beam's stomach. "Ooh, shoo sweepy"

Beam teased him. "You don't wanna go out now baby? Come on let's go out"

Arthit peaked out to stuck his tongue at his dad.

"Dad?" Pharm rubbed his eyes, waking up. "Oh, he woke you up?'

"It's fine but what's not fine is you having your own room but I find you both in my bed almost every single night" he poked at the little bundle hugging his waist from under the blanket.

Pharm laughed, unashamed. "I'm pretty sure he'll be a soldier when he grows up. Or an engineer maybe. He's never tired. You should sleep now, you're tired. I'll take him with me. We need time to adjust here"

"Nah" Beam used his arm as a pillow for Pharm. "I'm already up and it's just for a couple of weeks, we'll..." he trailed off remembering the pale, teary-eyed boy hooked to wires. He wasn't sure it was a goo idea to leave.

"He's not good is he?" Pharm asked quietly.

"No and I'm not sure why he's like this in just the first month. He almost died today but he still wants to keep the baby. I don't know if I can just leave him, with his-" Beam sighed. He'd been feeling this down since he landed here. "He's all alone in the world, it... kinda reminded me of..."

"Me? Or yourself?" Pharm asked. Beam smiled at him. "Dad why can't you just stay here and look after him? You always make sure you take care of them even if you have to camp with them. Why not him? Because of this place? It doesn't matter more than a life does"

Beam smiled. "Why you talk like an old monk?"

Pharm gasped and pouted. "Huh, that's because my father is so stupid, someone needs to be wise" he stuck his tongue out.

"Yeah, I'm stupid? I'm stupid?" Beam started to tickle Pharm who cackled.

"Dad! Dad! So sorry aghahah"

"See, you only call me dad when you need me to listen to you" Beam let go of Pharm and faked to sulk.

"Ou... that's not true!" Pharm hugged him. "I love you!"

"Humph" Beam still sulked. "I love you too"

They were both still at it when Arthit decided he'd been ignored far too long and moved out to crawl between them and hold onto Beam.
"Nooo dada! Wabuu"

"Yeah, your dada only loves you" Pharm pouted. "No one cares for me here"

"Eumm P'Faam wabuu too" Arthit went to hug Pharm too. He loved being hugged and pampered.

"I can't stay away from you two" Beam spoke after some time. "Our study will go on even if I stay here, Andy and Maya can keep going, Maya assisted me on many cases, she's capable, I can even fly back and forth. P'Yihwa wants to work with me, we can start the set up here" he looked so serious while talking, even Arthit sat quietly to listen. "But you two are more important than anything" he said honestly.

"Dad, I can start high school here, I don't even make friends, I can take classes and courses here, you are always busy but we always take care of this munchkin ourselves, there's no problem here. We just need to be with you and we're happy"

Beam smiled proudly at Pharm's answer. His shy little boy was very kind. "I did a good job"

Pharm frowned. "Huh?"

Beam pulled both boys in his arms. "I did a great job. You are both perfect. Oon likes to play with P'Phu?"

"Eumm" Arthit nodded.

"Wanna stay? Arthit likes the new place?" Beam asked again.

Arthit nodded excitedly. "Awrt looove yumm phood"

Beam laughed out while Pharm facepalmed.

"Then it's settled"

"Stupid. He only cares for food"

"You tupid" Arthit stuck his tongue out at Pharm who pinched his cheek in return.

"Dada~ P'Faam tupid!" Arthit whined.

"Shut up!" Pharm retorted.

"Okay, okay, behave. Mind your age gap clowns. Get up" Beam sat up. Those two won't let him sleep now. "Let's go out"

"Hum? It's midnight" pharm pointed at the clock.

"I have uncle Prin's car key. And this place I'm taking you is special. Let's go"

Both boys hopped out of bed.

##~~

Here we go. Sorry in advance if I go MIA for some time.
Studies and stuff😖

So,
Pete is an ass, again. What's new? His relation with Forth is well, Forth said it, they're not related.
But his anger at Kao, would it turn scary?
Vote and comment.
See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.3K 16
Let's see how their relationship will bloom if Forth defies and question the logic of love and romance. While. Beam was adamant to admit his feelings...
30.5K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
9.6K 442 5
Forth and Beam have been dating for six months and for the first time they separated because they had to vacation at their respective homes. How do...
93K 4.4K 27
it's a ForthBeam Story but with a twist... how are they going to end up together? Let's find out together, with me.. original characters belong to C...