Agent 001

By -taera-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Living a double life isn't so easy, especially when you work as a spy for your country. ... More

Intro
0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣
0️⃣0️⃣2️⃣
0️⃣0️⃣3️⃣
0️⃣0️⃣4️⃣
0️⃣0️⃣5️⃣
0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣
0️⃣0️⃣7️⃣
0️⃣0️⃣8️⃣
0️⃣0️⃣9️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣1️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣3️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣4️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣5️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣6️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣8️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣
0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣
0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣
0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣
0️⃣2️⃣3️⃣
0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣
Epilogue
Shameless Self PR
Q&A
🍑

0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣

4.6K 193 45
By -taera-

"Did you find something on the girl?" Jungkook looked up to the ceiling while seated on his couch.

Taehyung shook his head with all attention eyes on his phone, "Not really. But I'm this close in hacking to the system." He brought his thumb and index finger together, leaving a small space between them. Jungkook sighed, now, looking at his friend, "I'm starting to think you don't understand shit in computers." Taehyung dropped his phone from his hands, "How. Dare you."

"I bet I'm better at you." Jungkook shoved his tongue out to his friend.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Jesus, a grown-ass man, yet you act like a child."

"Is that all you have to say, dweeb?"

"Oh, you are so dead." With that, the chase began.

-

"Babe, can I call from your phone, please? Mine is dead." Jungkook nodded, "Sure, here you go," He handed Chloe his cellphone and got up, "I'll go get our drinks."

Chloe started to type in Mina's number when a message popped on the upper side of the screen.

Jennie:
Had fun
Like always ;)
Here are some photos from the ball :3
+5 pictures

The female's eyebrows furrowed.

Jennie. Chloe remembered her calling him on their first date.

In the meantime, Jungkook came back with two beverages in each of his hands, plopping on the chair, "Did you make the call?"

"Uh, yeah. You got a message from Jennie. She sent you some photos from what looks like- a ball?" Jungkook's lips parted open receiving his phone from his girlfriend.

"Yeah. Boss wanted to make a deal, so he made Jennie and I tag along. She's a colleague from work and my very old friend." Chloe nodded, "Oh, I see." A smile was drawn back to her face.

Suddenly, her gaze went to his ring finger. There was a ring, proudly hugging his digit. Her brows furrowed, "Is that an engagement ring?"

Jungkook quickly rubbed it, "No, it's just- a ring, nothing important. It never fit my middle finger." Chloe slowly nodded suspiciously.

-

"You know, Jimin, I didn't need to wear this ridiculous mask. It makes me look more suspicious than I already am!" Chloe huffed silently, passing through the bunker halls.

"Well, you can't let the gang memorize your face, so stop complaining already! I saved your ass."

"I will be smacking your ass when I'm done for making me go in the wrong direction yesterday." Chloe snarled.

Jimin chuckled, "Oh, kinky. I like it."

The girl rolled her eyes at her dorky friend.

"There are 5 objects in the next room."

"I can hear them. Grand entering?" She smirked.

"I don't know about that, Chlo. They seem very dangerous."

"I always knew you were the sub in our relationship."

Jimin snorted, "Oh, shut it. Just be careful."

Putting on her leather gloves, Chloe punched the door open with her leg.

"Hello, boys." Her eyes smiled towards the gentlemen in the room.

"How did you get in? Get her!" Who, looked like a boss, panicked.

Four big men came in towering over her.

Blowing some blinding powder from her pocket, she aimed for the first one while everyone else was busy coughing and stirring.

Locking the guy's behind his back, she tapped on his carotid artery, making him pass out.

"Damn, where is that nerve. I never find it."

The second guy was a tough one. Didn't want to cooperate so well. Suddenly, she felt herself being hogged from behind. Both of her arms were trapped in the embrace of the other man. Using him as a surface, she walked on the walls, shifting behind him. Her hands went behind her back, grabbing her electric gun. She smacked the man with its butt, making him fall on his knees.

The situation got harder when the rest two started to walk towards her. Each step felt uneasy to Chloe.

Suddenly, the door burst open to reveal a man in a black mask. Chloe's eyebrows furrowed in a slight familiarity, but her mind was lost when one of the men ran towards her while the other towards the before appeared mystery guy.

With the help of her karate skills, her opponent was knocked out after two minutes. Grabbing her handgun from behind, she pointed it to the head of the man who was hiding under the desk.

"You tell me where and when the next shipping happens or I will blow up your brain." She talked in a low voice. The man shivered. It was clear that he was no boss, just one of the puppets.

"East coast. Today at 9 pm." She smirked and shot his leg, making him scream out and disabled for, at least, two to three hours.

The man, who was long done with the fight observed the interaction carefully. Once the lady passed him shooting him a glare, he grabbed her wrist making her steps halt. Her eyes switched to his frowned ones.

"Who are you?" His raspy voice rang in the air.

Chloe switched on the voice changing device which can change the tone, pitch, or add distortion to the user's voice. Her vocal cords became a little high pitched, nothing too much, "Didn't I tell you already? Nothing you should be worried about." With that she shrugged off his hand, running away to continue her job.

-

Chloe groaned tilting her head back, "Mina, I told you already- No parties on weekdays."

"Uh, come on! Please, come with me. I swear, it's the last one. I will never ever bother you with anything else. Plus, I will owe you one!" Mina stood on her knees in front of her friend, who was sitting behind a desk, with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine. What do I wear?" She closed her notebook and stood up. Mina squealed and locked her friend in a bear hug, "I love you!"

"Everything you just promised was a lie, right?" Chloe predicted with a poker face.

Mina nuzzled her head in her friend's neck and grinned cheekily, "Yep."

"Damn it."

An hour later, the duo was at the core of a loud crowd.

"Remind me why am I here, again?" Chloe's expression remained unimpressed.

"Because you are a good friend and my one and only partner in crime." Chloe snorted, "Yeah, right."

"I'll get some drinks."

Chloe opened her mouth to say something, but her friend was out of her sight already. She gritted under her breath, "Every time."

"Are you having fun?" Turning around she was faced with Seokjin.

"Oh, Jin! It's great to see you!" She grinned politely.

"Same. How are you? We never really saw each other again after the Freshmen party. She smiled, "Yeah. I'm good, actually. What about you?"

Jin scoffed a smirk, "I was dragged here. And I'm not sure if I'm having a very great time." Chloe chuckled, "Truth to be told, same."

"Do you want to go to the terrace? The view is spectacular." She looked around for Mina, but no luck. Finally, with a nod, she answered, "Sure."

"You're graduating next year, right?" Jin nodded, "Yeah. I got an internship offer this summer from a company."

"Oh, nice! Remind me, what's your major?"

"Actually, I have a triple major: language, computer science, and law."

"Oh, wow! That's so impressive. I could never. Is the company well known?"

"You may actually know it. It's on the East side of LA. Don't really remember the name, though. I've run through the email once."

"Ah, I see. I'm sure you'll do well." He smiled, "Thanks."

The pair looked up to stargaze.

Jin cleared his throat, "Do you- want to go out sometime?"

"Um, Jin, I actually have a boyfriend." She smiled awkwardly.

"Does that really affect us being friends?" He tilted his head to the side with a soft smile.

"Oh, you meant-" She shook her head to prevent herself from getting embarrassed further, "Of course! I would love to."

"Great! Let's go for some ice cream later, then."

-

"Do you know it's about to be our fifteenth date?" Jungkook smiled. Chloe looked at him with a suspicious grin, "You were counting?" He shrugged.

"Let's head out in a few? I will quickly go to the bathroom." Jungkook nodded and grabbed his phone from his back pocket.

A sudden incoming call distracted him when he was scrolling through his socials. Tapping on a green button he answered with a smirk, "Miss me already?"

"Yo, you have no idea what I found out." Taehyung talked from the other line.

"Did you finally realize that I broke your favorite mug? Jungkook closed his one eye, waiting for a tantrum.

"You did what? I swear to god, Jeon Jungkook, I-"

"Okay, okay, sorry. Why did you call, anyway?"

Taehyung sighed, "I did some digging for the spies who worked on the auction in Paris. A few were from weird unknown companies, but that's not the case."

"Just spill already."

"The lady you asked to find was- drum rolls- Chloe all along." Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed as he mumbled under his breath, "So my predictions were right."

"Sorry for taking long. Let's go?" Chloe smiled and grabbed her purse.

0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 10.5K 78
Working for Jungkook isn't the same as working for Hoseok. For starters, Jungkook doesn't smile, he doesn't appreciate you, and he gives you too much...
205K 6.1K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
293K 12.9K 57
Working at a private security agency has its perks. The downside? Being the personal bodyguard of spoiled, rich heiresses like you. But there are thi...
280K 10.6K 63
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...