The Heiress [ Chaennie ]

By BorednBasic

Chaeyoung and Jennie's families are close, in friendship and in business. But what if they decide to blend th... More

Routine Ruined
Memories
Red
Kimchi Fried Rice
Hubby
Not here. Not yet.
Lunch
Interlocked Fingers
Sentiments
Cozy like Rosie
Dive
Sexist Prick
Solace
Insecurities
Yours
Themes
Dilemma
Natural
Enigma
Bridesmaids
Wifey
Revenge
Fitting
Annual Gala
Mourn
Every Night
No Matter What
Redecorating
Face your sins
Catalyst
Solo Stage Preparations
I was made for loving you
Flowers and Sticky Notes
Lumiere
Coming Home
Bachelorette Party Pt. 1
Bachelorette Party Pt.2
Lovely
The Union

Risk

7.5K 302 99
By BorednBasic

CHAPTER 15

After the incident, both girls were content just being in each other's presence. Staying in that position for a while and neither mentioning how intimate they were being. They didn't want to break the mood nor did they want to actually move from their positions. 10 minutes before class, Chaeyoung having fully calmed down had opted to leave and let Jennie do her CEO duties for the day. Both girls promising to have lunch together.

Chaeyoung was glad to be in class. It helped her distract herself from all the pressure and insecurities she had. The girl wasn't being pompous but she knew that she was skilled at what she does. She was not only born with the title 'Golden Girl' just because of her family but because she was genuinely talented and she worked hard to hone and further sharpening her skills.

She was now in her vocal training class with her Professor Park Bom. She genuinely loved this class. Chaeyoung had a plethora of talents but singing was her favourite one. So when Professor Bom announced that their quarterly grades would be based on a solo performance from each student, Chaeyoung was bouncing in excitement. She loved singing. It was a big deal around the university whenever there was performances, exhibits or sports tournaments. Not just because the whole student body would be watching, considering that the student body consisted of important people, heirs and trainees, to name a few, but Idol company's including the one Jennie co-owned and media representatives and scouts would be there as well.

Everyone wanted to impress the scouts in hopes of getting hired and debuted in that company but the most sought after Idol Company was Jennie's. Well, for the trainees. The athletes also had scouts to impress. As well as the intellectuals. The Quarterly performances for trainees were a month from now and it's currently the last week of February. Which meant that they had until the last week of March.

Chaeyoung was not nervous in the slightest. Yes she would be the most sought after girl there and everyone would be waiting for her performance specifically but for her it was an opportunity to do something she loved. She loved to sing and when she sings it's like nothing else matters. It was her and her voice. She just needed to find a song that would help her express her feelings then she was set.

Her morning classes got done without a hitch and she was walking the out of the lecture hall with Lisa in tow. "I was thinking we could go get tteokbokki and jajangmyeon from the restaurant nearby. Let's just tell Tzuyu to take her car."

Chaeyoung opened her locker to deposit her books while Lisa leaned her shoulder against the locker beside her to face her Blonde friend. "Maybe next time. I'm gonna be eating lunch with Jennie upstairs."

Chaeyoung closed her locker and leaned against it, copying her best friend's stance. She noticed the younger girl wiggle her eyebrows suggestively at her. "You're eating lunch with Jennie or is she eating you for lunch?"

Chaeyoung's eyes were wide as saucers and she covered her now beet red face. "Yah Lalisa! I-I'm a virgin!"

Lisa threw her head back and laughed so hard she was heard all throughout the hallways.

"Still? I can't believe you're sleeping beside the hottest woman in Korea every night and Jennie still hasn't popped your cherry? DAEBAK I admire her self-control."

Chaeyoung was going to die in embarrassment. By now she's sure the whole floor knows about her non-existent sex life as Lisa continues to practically shout it out.

"Oh my god. I'm leaving. I can't believe you."

Chaeyoung turned on her heel and power walked to the elevator towards Jennie's Office. Leaving Lisa laughing at her locker. My best friend is crazy.

On the elevator ride, she pulled out her phone and ordered food from her favourite restaurant. She remembered to order for two so she got them sundubu-jjigae, samgyetang, bulgogi with a side of Kimchi and japchae. Jennie was never going to skip a meal from now on, not on her watch.

Stepping out of the elevator, Chaeyoung passed Irene's desk and walked straight to Jennie's doors. She was about to reach the doors when she was stopped by the secretary. "Miss Park, apologies but Miss Kim gave out instructions to not let anyone bother her, she's quite busy."

Oh, I know she's busy.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and put on her ever so flawless 'I'm-going-to-cut-you-but-i-look-like-an-angel' face and she turned around to face Irene.

"Ohh yeah I figured she was that's why I'm here to bring her lunch and maybe something else. Can you make sure no one goes in?"

Chaeyoung's voice was sickeningly sweet and she had no idea where it all came from. She has never talked that way ever. Not even to Jungkook. Irene steeled herself and nodded curtly. Chaeyoung, satisfied with her display of possessiveness, turned around and gripped the knob with her right hand. Before she could go in, Chaeyoung glanced towards Irene and smiled at her. "Oh I ordered some food and it might arrive soon. Can you knock when it's here? If we don't respond just place it in front of the door. We might get busy."

Without another glance Chaeyoung entered the office and locked the door behind her. She released a heavy sigh. What has gotten into her? That was a new development.

She smiled at Jennie and walked towards the older girl. Sitting on her desk chair beside her, she noticed that the paper on her desk significantly lessened since she last saw it earlier this morning.

"Productive morning?" The older girl nodded in affirmative and pushed her eyeglasses up her nose.

"Yeah I am officially halfway done with reviewing and re-editing everything in accordance to my vision. Contracts were renewed and all I have to do now is wait for the public's response to the new brand and approach of our business."

Chaeyoung loved listening to Jennie talk about important matters. The girl, although very creative and idol-material, was very skilled and business minded as well. She had a knack for these things and the company was lucky to have her as their new CEO. She smiled supportively at Jennie. "I'm sure the company will rise higher than it did when our parents were managing it. Oh and I ordered food and I think it's going to take around 15 minutes to get here. Are you hungry?"

Jennie nodded in excitement at the mention of food and she was happy to actually have an appetite. The older girl leaned back on her seat. "So I got a call from Mom this morning yelling at me to start the wedding preparations." Jennie said with a slight hint of amusement in her voice. She was gazing lovingly at Chaeyoung and this eased the younger girl. "Yeah? So tell me oh great CEO what should we plan out first?"

The older girl chuckled and turned her desk calendar towards Chaeyoung's direction. "It's the last week of February. I need to know your schedule and plans so that I can book a wedding gown fitting separately of course for the both of us. Also because I need to know what date we need Vera Wang to fly to Korea so we can tell her directly what we want for our gowns. That is unless you want another designer for your gown"

Chaeyoung nodded in contemplation. "Yeah I was thinking of inviting Lee Grebenau but I think Vera suits both our styles anyway so I'm actually excited to see what she does with our gowns. As for my schedule, I don't have anything planned since I'm busy with school so I'm free anytime."

The younger girl smiled in excitement. She was really doing this. She was getting married to her best friend and getting the dream wedding she wanted. She would just need to figure out the whole 'I love you' thing later.

Jennie then took a pen and circled out March 4 on the calendar. "Alright I'm going to book her on this date for a flight to Korea. She said she can be here for a week to get our measurements and our ideas on the gowns then she can go and make it for us. We're on a tight schedule so I told her we need it in 4 to 5 months."

Chaeyoung nodded in affirmative. "Where do you want to get married, Jendeukie? Do you want it to be anywhere specific?" She asked her best friend softly. 

The topic was so intimate and it pulled on her heart strings. She loved weddings. She actually loved watching wedding videos during their sleepovers as teenagers. She would bawl her eyes out at how tear jerking everything was and she wished her wedding would be as romantic and meaningful as the ones in the videos.

Jennie contemplated and looked at the younger girl. They've talked about this multiple times during their sleep overs. She knew how Chaeyoung loved weddings. She saw the girl cry over wedding videos on multiple occasions. They both had the same taste towards this topic and she felt at ease knowing that no one would probably emerge as the bridezilla anytime soon. Maybe.

"Chaeyoungie, I think I know where we would both want to get married." Chaeyoung smiled at her best friend and searched into Jennie's eyes for answers.

"D-do you still remember?" Chaeyoung asked in awe. They did talk about it a lot during their formative years but she didn't expect the older girl to remember her nonsense babbling.

"On a cliff far from here. I remember. It signifies the importance of taking risks. That the perfect time to jump is when you feel the most scared. Because if you're not scared then you're not taking a chance and if you're not taking a chance then what are you doing? But this time we're taking a chance together. We're taking that risk together."

Chaeyoung's breathe got caught in her throat, she stared at Jennie while she was talking ever so gently at her like she would break if the older girl talked any louder. She remembers.

Jennie stared back at the younger girl, her gaze never left the younger one's ever since she asked if she remembered. She leaned toward Chaeyoung and slowly pressed her forehead onto the younger girl's just like she did this morning. Their noses brushing and their lips inches apart.

Jennie was done pretending. She was done concealing it. She would take this risk if it meant being able to call Chaeyoung hers. 

So she looked into her eyes and searched for any hint of hesitance from the younger girl. Finding Chaeyoung staring back at her with the same loving intensity as her. Jennie reached her right hand up and ever so gently cupped Chaeyoung's left cheek. She tilted her head slightly make their noses brush past each other to close the distance between them further. Her lips were hovering over the Chaeyoung's and both of their breaths were ragged in anticipation. 

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and prayed for Jennie to move forward. In an attempt to tell the older girl that she wanted this as well, Chaeyoung reached her left hand up and placed her left palm on top of Jennie's right one that was cupping her cheek.

Jennie's heart was pounding against her chest and she swore she felt like it was going to explode from the affirmation that the younger girl gave her.

She was about to close the tiny gap between them when there was a sudden knock on the door causing both girls to press their forehead against each other instead. Both breathing heavily and staring into each other's eyes.

"Miss Park, your delivery is here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 15.8K 42
"...I knew it from the beginning that you were already mine..." They both met when they were much younger...but grew apart and found their way back...
1K 23 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosé and Lisa also gets into...
70.6K 3.3K 37
Kim Jisoo is married to Jennie Kim,a girl who doesn't care about him at all.She cheats and always hurt him emotionally and physically,but Jisoo doesn...
37.8K 898 18
They make each other jealous endlessly.... And a little bit of teasing, scratch that, A LOT of teasing between the two of them. Oh and did I mention...