Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

By RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... More

Distance
Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Are we friends?
Blast from Past
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Not A Problem
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
A little Jealousy
Now you hear it
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
Valentine Boi
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Last Breath
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
How I love him
My Hell and Heaven
Our Very First
Promise

Little Bit Open Up

5K 163 276
By RaMi1601

" Hey come in "

Ten smiled at Jaehyun and opened the door fully to let the younger come inside.

" Hey man.. did you brought the chips ?"
Doyoung asked Jaehyun who was making dinner with Johnny.

" Yeah... "
Jaehyun looked around and smiled.
" The house looks good ... Nice decorations"

" Of course it's nice. I did all of this"
Ten proudly replied.

" Don't take all the credits babe. Taeyong also helped you choosing"
Johnny added.

" Oh yeah. He helped me ordering online. But of course he wouldn't show up"
Ten said looking at Jaehyun to see his reaction.

Both Johnny and Doyoung did the same too.

Johnny and Ten moved into a new bigger house together. Doyoung helped them as he had no schedule. During that time Ten told them about Jaehyun and Taeyong because it was difficult for him to bottle up all the informations.  Johnny and Doyoung were Jaehyuns friends. They needed to know.

Johnny was surprised to learn everything. But Doyoung wasn't. He was suspicious about Jaehyun for a long time . He just didn't know it was Taeyong. They promised each other to keep the secret.

" Why are you all looking at me like this ?"
Jaehyun asked in confusion .

The two tall male turn around and kept doing their work.

Ten just playfully slapped Jaehyun.
" It's our House warming party and you are our guest. So we were staring at your beauty. You would really look good with our nice decorations "

What Ten said made no sense. Johnny just laughed at his boyfriends weird words which caused him a glare from the Thai male. While Doyoung just rolled his eyes.

After dinner they 4 sat to play Monopoly.

" Taeyong is scarily good at this game. No one beat him in Monopoly. He doesn't even spare Madz when he is playing"
Ten intentionally mentioned Taeyong to see Jaehyuns reaction.

" Than it would be fun if he were here "
Johnny added.

" That explains why Ty is so rich "
Doyoung remarked.

" You are rich too Kim Do... Why are you complaining ?"
Ten got annoyed.

" Heh ... Ty Ten duo are much more rich than me "
Doyoung replied.

" That's because we are more sexy "
Ten answered like a Diva.

Johnny rubbed his forhead ,
" I really wish Taeyong was here. He could calm Tens pretty ass down "

" Nope. He is like a fire. He would burn y'all more dude . I know my bestie "
Ten proudly said.

" By the way , where is he ? I haven't see him for almost a week "
Doyoung asked .

Jaehyun lift his face to Ten. Because he is unable to get a hold on the older too. He knows that it's Taeyongs moms death anniversary and Taeyong stays away from everyone during this time. But Jaehyun wanted to be there for him. But Taeyong is like vanished in thin air.

Ten took a deep breath.

" It's his mom's death anniversary week. He always stays out of reach during this time of year. He does this twice. Once during his mom's birthday and her death anniversary. No one can get in touch with him. Madison and I had little bit of chance before. But he just did everything alone this year. "

Jaehyun could remember when he saw Taeyong in orphanage. It was the time he got to know more about Taeyong. When he actually realized the older was much more deep than he showed.

" I guess Taeyong misses his mom a lot. This hiatus cause him lose right ?"
Doyoung asked .

" Yeah. Well... Taeyong thinks she was the only one who actually loved him. His life became a mess after she died. "
Ten looked sad.

Jaehyun knew there was no chance for him to know about Taeyongs past. Taeyong would never tell him. He can only get this from Ten when he is emotional. And he'll take this chance anyway.

" How did his life messed up Hyung ? "
Jaehyun asked with hesitation.

Ten looked at Jaehyun knowing it's only chance for him to make the younger more close with Taeyong. Because Taeyong did his part to get Ten with the right person. So Ten will do his best for that too.

Johnny gave his boyfriend a meaningful look and Doyoung just poured beer on their glasses.

" Okay then.... I'm telling you. But no one will tell Tae anything. Deal ?"

All three men nodded .

" Taeyong had a wonderful family. His mom was the most beautiful woman with warmest heart anyone could ever meet . That's how everyone describes her. Taes dad met her through Madis mom. Those two ladies were besties. Taes dad fell head over heels for her and made her his . They got married and Tae was born after two years. He had very beautiful childhood. Until his mom was diagnosed with cancer when he was 5. His dad became cold and tensed after they learned about her disease. Mrs Lee died few months later . Taes dad was still good to him. He took care of him properly after about a year. But he was drifting apart slowly from Tae. Tae was so young to realize this. Suddenly one day he came home with a pregnant woman. Tae was 7 that time. He got married with her few weeks later and she brought her daughter from previous boyfriend home.
Taeyong thought he will get a new mom. But boy ... He was wrong. Taes dad almost forgot about him. He was giving his all attention to his new wife and nee daughters. Tae loved Alana. He still do. And Alana loves him too. But Haeun was a whole different story. Taes dad got her into same school with Tae and the girl stole his friends. There was only Madison for him who was in Junior class. Taeyong got closer with Madison and her parents that time. Taes dad just stopped being his dad. He just paid his expenses but his actual parents were Madisons parents . Tae felt betrayed but he still didn't react. One day Haeun told Tae that he was a bad kid that's why his mom died. He felt guilty and jumped into their swimming pool.
There was no one to save him . Driver found him 1 hour later floating on the pool. He was almost dying .... When he was just 11."

Tears rolled down from Tens eyes . Johnny hold his hand tightly. Doyoung took a sip from his beer. And Jaehyun... He just stayed silent.

Ten sniffed.

" Madisons Mom Yena scolded her brother. They wanted to take Taeyong home with them. But Mr Lee didn't let him take away. But Taeyong spend his most times after school in Madis home.
Shits went down real bad when he turned 14. He was just learning about his hormones. Still confused about his sexuality and gender preference.
There was a guy .. a senior. He was close with Haeun. And Haeun liked him. But she didn't know that the senior was using her to get Taeyong. Taeyong was clueless.
On Valentine's day , Haeun was planning to ask him out when he visited their house. But the seniors asked out Taeyong instead. Taeyong didn't know what to do so he ran away. But Haeun couldn't take this. She complained to Mr Lee. Taeyong didn't even know he was a gay or not. They just assumed that he was. Tae was also taking dancing lessons secretly because Mr Lee didn't like boys dancing. Haeun also told him this.
Mr Lee beat him black and blue. He was bleeding through his whole body. He was lying on the floor unconscious. Nobody came to save him. If it wasn't Alana who called Taes Aunt , then Taeyong could die that day. Haeun almost killed him.
Madisons mom and dad arrived and took him to hospital. Her mom threatened Mr Lee that she'll complain to police if he tries to mess with Taes life anymore.
They took him away from Mr Lee and raised him as their own.
But Mr Lee kept bulling Tae so does Haeun. She had this toxic aura around her that attracted everyone.
Taeyong changed his school and transfered to another one so did Madison. Explains why Jaehyun didn't meet him in school.
Taeyong moved out when he turned 20. He was a trainee that time. I met him when he was 19 and I was 18.
Mr Lee often bullies Taeyong still now. He doesn't know Taeyong works in Triple T and his TY identity. If he learns , he'll kill him and burn Triple T. That man is a phycho. So Taeyong always stays low. But Haeun knows about it. She somehow figured out. And using this weakness , she makes Tae do her dirty jobs and keeps her shameful secrets. Taeyong loves Triple T and Ty. Otherwise he would..."

Johnny pinched Ten and he realized Haeuns boyfriend was there. So Ten stopped.

" What Hyung? Why aren't you finishing what you wanted to say about Haeun?"
Jaehyun asked ten.

" Look... I don't want to speak anymore about her. Let's play Monopoly"
Ten suggested.

" No. Just continue Hyung. Tell me how much she actually destroyed and bullied Tae . Because I'm tired of this . Everyone hates her. "
Jaehyun didn't mean to take her side. But his words came out differently.

Ten couldn't held back.
" Listen Jaehyun, the girl you are dating or thinking that you are dating is a vicious bitch. She is manipulative whore who can stoop so low to get what she wants. She is disgusting and you are so clueless and blind to see this

" Enlighten me then . "
Jaehyun seriously said.

" Do it yourself idiot and help your emotions please. You are more idiot than a teenager. "
Ten got angry and walked to their bedroom leaving the three men behind.

Johnny and Doyoung didn't interupted them because it was something which should have happened anyway.

Jaehyun stood up groaning,
" Why won't anyone tell me anything and Blame me ? I don't understand . ... Fuck this "

Jaehyun walked to one of Johnny's spare room.

" He is either really naive or totally a stupid . There is no in between John "
Doyoung sighed.

" We gotta teach him Do. We can't let him slip this way "
Johnny replied.

" Just let him be tonight. I hope he'll understand once he meets Taeyong again who is so obvious that he is avoiding Jaehyun"

" Poor Taeyong . That hoe is more dangerous than u ever imagined man "

Doyoung chuckled,
" At least we know that we aren't the only one who wants to save Hyun from her black magic. "

" I know right "
Johnny took another sip of his beer.

Taeyong wanted some change. Change of environment . Change of people. Change of aura.

He spend his week mourning for his mom , visiting her graveyard and everywhere his mom took him when he was a child. Atleast places he still remembers.

Now he wants to be with someone even if it's plural. Someone who wouldn't ask him anything. Just let him be but stay beside him.

Jaehyun wasn't anywhere near his options , Ten can't be his options as well. He won't visit his paternal aunt's home nither maternal uncles home . He isn't in parents affection mood.
Madison isn't home , Sehun won't allow him in Seulgis house.
One option is left and that's flying to China and meet Xiaojun. But he is feeling lazy to fly to another country.

" Bingo.."
Taeyong snapped his fingers when he just find the perfect place he can barge in.

" Please don't be in uncomfortable situation... Please"
Taeyong begged before he knocked the door.

Holding few food bags on his both hands , he was tapping his legs on the ground.

A loud sound was heard from the otherside. The owner opened the door making Taeyong shocked ,

" Oh hi...(  Coughing ) ... Hyung... Hehe"
A giant Lucas covered his head to toe with flour showed his usual warm childish smile to Taeyong.

" Oh gosh... Lu... What happened to you ?"
Taeyong asked widening his eyes.

" Who is this... Oh Tae Hyung..."
Jungwoo appeared from Lucases back who was also covered in flour and colorful liquids on his shirt.

Taeyong can guess they were sauce and liquid spices.

Jungwoo pulled Taeyong inside ,
" Hyung you came after a long time here... Come come "

Lucas closed the door.
The weirdo talented couple was so happy to see Taeyong.

Taeyong put the bags on their table and took a peek inside the kitchen. It was a total mess.

" We're you two having world war 3 inside the kitchen ?"
Taeyong asked in frustration. He can't stand messiness.

Lucas rubbed his back.
" Well... Hyung... We actually watched Game of Thrones yesterday and wanted to make the famous Pegion pie. So I bought chicken instead of Pigeon and we tried to make it "

" But none of us can cook and YouTube didn't told us how to use the tools. So this happened "
Jungwoo pouted.

Taeyong sighed.
" Good thing I bought you guys dinner "

Both the males face got brighter.

" You are staying here right ?"
Lucas asked in excitement.

" I didn't bring clo..."
Taeyong wanted to deny but Jungwoo stopped him.

" Hyung don't pull ' I didn't bring my clothes and I'm busy ' shit on us . You can wear our clothes and stay with us as long as we are letting you leave. "
Jungwoo said tried to look serious.

But the uuwwuu doctor just looks so cute when he tries to look serious which made both his boyfriend and Taeyong giggled. Taeyong didn't actually want to leave anyway.

The agent and doctor were actually so different from their profession. No one would imagine how much of silly and cute these two can be when they are home.

" Okay... But please cleanup yourself and the kitchen. I'll heat the food "
Taeyong said and both male nodded.

" Lu you help Hyung to clean the kitchen . Meanwhile I'll take shower. Then I'll help him set up the table "
Jungwoo said.

" But I thought we can take shower together babe "
Lucas winked at his boyfriend.

Jungwoo glared at him and Taeyong coughed.

" No way. You stay here "
Jungwoo left them and ran to bathroom.

Lucas just giggled.
" He looks so cute when he is shy "

Taeyong looked at Lucas who was smiling to himself talking about his boyfriend and cleaning the kitchen .

Taeyong just huffed.
People who have a lover are lucky he gussed.

As usual Taeyong can't relate. So he start cleaning.

" Hyung... Hyung... Stop ... I'll clean it. You stay here "
Lucas stopped Taeyong but he likes to work. So he didn't listen.

" Ahh it's fine Lu... Let me do this "

Lucas knew Taeyong won't listen so he just let him help him.

" Hyung..  I needed to tell you something.."

" Yeah... Tell me.."

Lucas looked at Taeyong who also looked back.

" Hyung... Someone is trying to dig into your dads activities. You know election is coming and he is a president candidate. People are around to bring him down and he really did shits that can destroy him. But weird thing is , they are avoiding you. They digged out about you but didn't go further. They are focused on that pornstar more than you "

Taeyong gulped. He wasn't ready to know something like this. But he doesn't know what he can do or should do. Infact his dad doesn't deserve to be the president anyway.

" I don't know Lu... Let them be... I have no business with that man "

" Okay. Then I'll not protect him anyway"
Lucas spoke so casually which remind Taeyong that Lucas was the coldest agent who can flip the nation if he wants to. But he doesn't do anything like this because deep inside he is just a peaceful person.

" Lu... Go and take shower. I'll help hyung "
Jungwoo came wearing clean clothes and wet hair.

Lucas couldn't resist his boyfriends cuteness. He just run to him and kisses him surprisingly.

Jungwoo didn't pushed him and kissed him back.

" Eww... PDA PDA... Please proceed the further activities inside your bedroom kids "
Taeyong tried to make disgusted face but he was really feeling warm seeing them like this.

Lucas just laughed and left for shower.

" You are not public Hyung. You are family... So it's FDA for you "
Jungwoo laughed and side hugged Taeyong.

The uuwwuu boy was too tall and broad for Taeyong . Taeyong don't do skinship but Jungwoo was an adorable Snoopy to ignore.

" Still dude... People are single here "

Jungwoo smiled mischievously.
" Sure Hyung sure.."

He definitely knows about Taeyong because he saw him and Jaehyun. He knows what Lucas was doing for Taeyong. He couldn't resist himself from digging a little bit and learn that there was something going on between the injured hospital boy and Taeyong who was also boyfriends of the slut Lucas was keeping trace of.

The three male were watching movie together with Jungwoo at the middle. Lucas fell asleep on the his shoulder meanwhile Taeyong was wide awake.

" Your boyfriend is sleeping like a Deadman... "
Taeyong said.

" No worries Hyung. I'll carry him to our bed . "
Jungwoo said as of carrying 6'3 Lucas was so easy .

" You think you can do this ?"
Taeyong asked shockingly.

" I'm strong Hyung... Don't worry "
Jungwoo winked and really lifted Lucas as if the giant didn't weight at all.

Jungwoo put Lucas on bed and came out.

" Hyung come with me . I'll sing you to sleep "
Jungwoo offered and Taeyong felt little surprised. But the offer was to tempting to deny. So Taeyong followed.

Jungwoo sat beside Taeyong and told him to lie down.

" Why are you treating me like a kid Jungwoo ? I'm older than you "

" I just felt like you needed this. That's all. I may not be a psychologist but I can read people. You aren't doing well Hyung. "

Taeyong stayed silent. There are few people he can be honest with . He doesn't have to keep his strong image with them. Jungwoo was one of them .

" Can I hug you hyung ?"

Taeyong spread his arm for the tall fluff younger .
Jungwoo hugged him and rubbed his back. Taeyong just collide into Jungwoos hug forgetting he was younger.

" Oh wow.. you guys are cuddling without me . I'm hurt "
Lucas said loudly from the door with sleepy eyes.

Both Jungwoo and Taeyong looked at him . Jungwoo freed his one arm and asked Lucas to join.
The giant boy jumped into his boyfriends arm pulling Taeyong into his huge hold too.

The three slept that night together hugging each other like kids. There was no sexual problem or anything. Sometimes people just need to stay human not hormonal creatures . Trying to comfort each other.  And Taeyong was the Maknae that night.

" Did you invite Taeyong ?"

" I did babe "

" He needs to come . Jaehyun is missing him . But he won't tell us. He can't tell us "

" I made sure Tae is coming. Don't worry. He won't miss such big event . "

" I hope so ... Where is Doyoung?"

" Over there .."

Ten showed Johnny where Doyoung was. The singer was talking to few girls who were definitely his fans.

Johnny just won best entrepreneur award for his fashion line and they decide to throw a party. All of Johnny's staffs and close friends were invited which included Doyoung , Jaehyun and Taeyong.

Taeyong didn't show up straight for 2 weeks . Ten got a hold on him though and the older promised not to miss the party .

Jaehyuns eyes were looking for a certain someone  . A certain someone who isn't picking up his calls , replying to his messages , ignoring his video calls and didn't bother to come office in weeks .
The certain someones touch Jaehyun is craving for , craving to hear his voice , laugh at his childish behavior , touch his fluffy hairs , mess with him , hold him tightly , kiss him softly , claim his whole existence and so on...

" Jaehyun stop "
He scold himself for thinking ahead of his limits. Claiming Taeyong wasn't an option. He couldn't do it. No matter how much he wanted to.

" Where are you Tae..."
Jaehyun mumbelled to himself and God's listened to him for the first time.

Taeyong made his entry through the main gate , wearing a jeans jacket with polo underneath , ripped jeans and blonde hair with eyebrow slit.
He was wearing heavy makeup covering his dark circles which didn't go unnoticeable by Jaehyun.

Taeyong stared at Jaehyun for a nano second and shift his gaze to Johnny quickly.

" Congratulations man. I'm so happy for you ... "
Taeyong spoke loudly because of the music.

Johnny patted Taeyongs back.
" It's good to see you after a long time "

" Do you mean you missed me John ? Should Ten be scared ?".
Taeyong sarcastically laughed making Johnny laugh with him.

" Excuse me bitch.. get your own banana .. stop hit on my one "
Ten pinched Taeyongs arm and the older laughed more . He hugged the skinny male and Ten hugged him too.

" I missed you Tae "

" Yeah yeah... Same "

Jaehyun was looking at Ten and for the first time he felt jealous with him. Only if he could hug Taeyong like that infront of everyone like Ten did.

Jaehyuns eyes were glued to Taeyong. The older was dancing with random strangers. It was like a dejavu for Jaehyun. The same happened in China and later they had wild sex. And something happened the next day that made Taeyong drive away from Jaehyun ...

Taeyong could feel Jaehyuns eyes on him. He was also eyeing him time to time but the younger wasn't as clever like him so he couldn't get Taeyong.

" You should drink something. You have been dancing for s long time "
The man who was dancing with Taeyong offered and without second thought Taeyong took the drink he was holding.

Wrong move Lee Taeyong.

He felt dizzy . As if his legs weren't on the ground. His vision got blurry ...

" Are you okay ?"
The stranger asked.

" No no.. I can't... Stand..."
Taeyong could see Doyoung little far. He tried to call him out.

" Doy... Mm"
But his mouth was covered by a hand and dragged forcefully out from the dance floor.

Doyoung felt like someone called him and he turn around. He saw no one and Taeyong wasn't there too.

" Crap .. Taeyong..."
Doyoung screamed .

Jaehyun lost his vision from Taeyong is the darkness . He heard Doyoung calling Taeyongs name and he didn't liked it at all.

He looked around for Taeyong and he won't lie that he was scared.

" Taeyong... Tae..."
Jaehyun screamed so did his three friends.

They were looking for the missing boy crazily.
Suddenly Jaehyun remembered the last time when Taeyong was abused.

" Toilet .. oh shit "
Jaehyun ran towards the toilet and Doyoung saw him. He also followed him but from distance. He didn't want to ruin Jaehyuns heroic spot also didn't want to let his friend go alone.

The toilet door was closed and loud music was buzzing all around. Jaehyun knocked the door but nobody opened. So he kept his ears against the door to listen what was happening inside.

" Don't... Let me go.... Ohh.... Please... Go away"
Someone was begging and mumbling .
It didn't took more than a second for Jaehyun to understand it was Taeyong.

He kicked the door but it didn't opened.
Then he kicked again and felt another person beside him to kick the door.

Before he could look at the person , he was pushed inside where Taeyong was pinned against the wall ... Totally weak and motionless and a stranger had his face on Taeyongs neck.

Jaehyun pulled the guy by his collar and start punching him without any sense.

" How fucking dare you touched him... You bastard.."

The man under Jaehyun was little drunk still he tried to punch Jaehyun. But Jaehyun was angry.
Taeyong was crying.

He couldn't see the older in that state.

He best the guy till he was senseless .

Then he turned and saw Taeyong soullessly sitting at the bathroom floor. His eyes red , wrist dark blue and there was teeth mark on his neck.

Jaehyun rushed to him and tried to pull him up but Taeyong pushed Jaehyun. Though he couldn't push him as he was tipsy and Jaehyun was in his total sense.

" Go away.. fucker " 
Taeyong hissed.

Jaehyun pulled him using all his force and Taeyong was fighting back.

" Tae . .. throw your bitchy attitude on me later when hayenas aren't around to eat you . I won't stop you. Not now.. "

Jaehyun forcefully lift Taeyong like a koala and left .

Outside Ten was crying.

" John... I can't find him.. what if something happened to him? Please find him .."

Johnny hugged him tightly . He was worried too.

" Hey guys... Don't worry.. Jaehyun took him... He is fine now"
Doyoung assured his friends.

Ten lift his gaze ,

" You sure Doy?"

" Well a bastard tried to rape him . Jaehyun beat him and saved Tae. I called police . They'll be here soon "

Ten cried again,
" That's all my fault. Again I left Tae alone and this happened . I'm worst "

Both Johnny and Doyoung tried to calm Ten but he was crying.

Taeyong jumped off from Jaehyuns hold once they were out.
He punched the younger because he wasn't letting him go.

" There are rapist all over the place And you are doing this. Taeyong please stop . "
Jaehyun begged.

Taeyong shot him death glance with his blood shot eyes.

" You want to say that you are any different than a rapist?"

Jaehyun wasn't ready for something like that.

" Taeyong I'm not..."

" You aren't ? You aren't Jaehyun ?
Oh yeah.. you are a pretentious bastard. Just like your whore girlfriend. Those rapist clearly showed their color . They just wanted to fuck me and I knew it. But you... You pretend to care when in reality you just wants to fuck too "

Jaehyun was dumbfounded.  What was Taeyong saying?

" That's not true . Why are you saying this disgusting things ?"

Taeyong chuckled sarcastically.

" Ohh right.. I'm a backup. A substitute whore. A replacement for your witch girlfriend. Because she isn't here and I'm related to her , you fuck me and release your lust thinking it's her. After all a hole is a hole ..  doesn't matter if it's Haeuns vagina or my butthole... You just want some fuck. "

Now Jaehyun can understand  why Taeyong was behaving like this after that night in China. Jaehyuns words made him like this. He said something what he shouldn't have said. He actually didn't mean that. He never thought Taeyong as a backup. The older got it all wrong.

" Taeyong no... You got it all wrong ... Please . That's not what I meant "

" You are a liar Jaehyun. You lie to others and you lie to yourself too .. I don't need your help. "

Jaehyun knee he was walking on thin ice. But he had no other way. So he hugged the older so tightly that it could suffocate him.

" Let me go...  Don't touch me...  Bastard..."

" Taeyong ... I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Please don't think so low about me "

" You just want to fuck me , don't you Jaehyun?"

" I don't... Please let me take you home and I'll leave you alone.. please .. Tae ..."

But Taeyong didn't reply . Jaehyun felt little heavy on his arm. He pulled away and saw Taeyong already passed out.

Jaehyun was feeling guilty. He never wanted to hurt Taeyong. The older was exhausted. He passed out with extreme heat and stress. Jaehyun caused him great pain.

He looked at Taeyong who was half asleep on his car and sighed.

Reaching Taeyongs apartment building , Jaehyun opened the car door and lift Taeyong bridal style .
Taeyong got back to his senses when Jaehyun was struggling to open his main door.

He went down from Jaehyuns arms and walked inside his apartment leaving the door opened.
Jaehyun went inside locking the door.

He needed to talk to Taeyong.

" Tae.. listen to me "

" Please Jaehyun.. not tonight. You can fuck me tomorrow. I'm not in mood "

" That's not what I want to do Taeyong. You are misunderstanding me. What I said I actually didn't mean to and you didn't listen to everything I said"

" Oh please Jaehyun.. you can just stop pretending okay ?"

Jaehyun hold Taeyongs shoulder and lift his face.

" Look at me Taeyong.  Please... You aren't a backup..."

Taeyong pushed Jaehyun again.

" Stop.  Stop just stop acting. Stop acting that you care when you actually don't. Stop making me feel like you acknowledge me when I'm just someone's else's replacement Jae... I'm tired. I'm tired of being left out . I'm just done Jae. I can't take this anymore. Everyone uses me and throw me away like a tissue paper. They act like they care but they only care for themselves. At the end of the day everyone is just with me for their benefit. No one is here for me . So do you Jae... You are also here for your sexual needs. And I can't give you that tonight.. so go .. leave me alone . Please.."

Taeyong opened the bathroom door ...
Walked in
Opened the shower and stripped down. He didn't bother locking the door .

Jaehyuns heart broke in trillion pieces. He never felt this much pain .. never felt so defeated.

He caused Taeyong extreme pain. And he needs to fix it.

He followed Taeyong inside bathroom without taking off his clothes. He doesn't care of his expensive clothes ruins.

Then he saw it.

Taeyong was crying.  He was sobbing under the shower . His breaths were hitching ....

Jaehyun hugged Taeyong from back and his eyes filled with tears.

Jaehyun doesn't cry. He never did after growing up.
Taeyong was the only one to make him feel like this. The deep emotions what Jaehyun never had.

" Taeyong... Forgive me .. please.... I hurt you so much . I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me .. I'm sorry baby. I know I'm a fucking asshole and you have every right to rebuke me . Tell me whatever you want to say. Curse at me . Punch me. But don't push me away. Please let me be here for you. I promise you aren't just s fuckmate for me.. please"

Jaehyun crooked his nose in Taeyongs neck and the older fell on his knees taking Jaehyun down with him.

He hold Jaehyuns elbow and cried loudly. He was so broken that Jaehyun was feeling like killing himself.

" Why Jaehyun ?
Why can't anyone love me ?
Am I that bad ? Why am I so unwanted ?
Why I'm nobodies first priority ?
Why can't anyone have me as their top option ?
Why everyone chooses other over me every time Jae...
Why do I need to lose my happiness for worthless people?
Why does everyone I love leaves me for someone else Jae?

Mom left me for God
Dad left me for his other wife and step daughter,
Yuta left me for his confusion,
Madison left me for Kun..
Lee left me for John..
And .. "

Taeyong sobbed .
You'll left me for Haeun too.

Jaehyun hold him tighter . Taeyong could feel Jaehyuns heartbeats over his back.

" Taeyong... I'm sorry..  you don't deserve this... Please don't say that you are unwanted. People loves you. It's just their loves are different... And..  "

They hold each other under the hot shower for so long that their bodies were getting blue.

" Jae.."
Taeyong whispered.

" Yeah.."

" Can you make me forget all this now ?"

" Just tell me what you want me to do Tae "

" Anything ?"

" Anything.."

Taeyong shook his shoulder.

" Fuck me Jaehyun... "

" Now ?"

" Yes. Now .. please..."

Jaehyun didn't think it was the right thing to do but Taeyong wanted that. And he'll do it for Taeyong.

He lift the older and kissed him .
The kind of kiss he never did. The gentle warm kiss holding Taeyong as close as possible.

Wrapping Taeyongs skinny legs around his waist and back tapped on the wall , Jaehyun thrusted Taeyong slowly. It wasn't sex for Jaehyun. He needed to show Taeyong that he was wanted. He was not unloved.

Jaehyun cleaned Taeyong after filling Taeyong.
He took Taeyong to his bedroom , wiped both their wet bodies and put clothes on their bare bodies.

Taeyong didn't say anything. He just let the younger do whatever he wanted to do.

Knowing that Taeyong didn't eat , he made instant ramen and feed both of themselves using same bowl and spoons eating at the same time.

To Jaehyuns surprise , Taeyong cooperated him.

He pulled Taeyong on him and put his head over his chest. Stroking the olders soft hairs , he sang lullaby to Taeyong until he felt Taeyongs breathing was slow and steady.

" I know you are sleeping Tae that's why I'm telling you now. Because I can't tell you all this looking at your eyes. "

Jaehyun sniffed. Both his eyes were teary .

" Shit.. look at me . I have never cried for myself let alone for anyone else. But you made me do it. And you say that I don't care. I care Tae. I care for you. You aren't just a sex toy for me. You are much more than that. I don't know what we are and how can I describe this. You make me feel things I never felt before and I'm so confused Taeyong. Whenever you aren't around , I miss you. Not just your body. I miss your giggled , your teasing , your babiesh behaviors , your cursing , your beauty... Everything Tae...  I don't even know myself now Taeyong... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for hurting you ... "

Jaehyun kept crying until he fall asleep , having Taeyong on his chest.

Only if he knew his chest movement woke up Taeyong . He didn't listen to everything but he listened enough ...
He listened enough to be selfish from now on.
Enough to not give a fuck for the future.
Taeyong will seize the moments with Jaehyun. He'll live in present , cherish every second with Jaehyun. Know him more , learn all of him , open up to him a little bit.

And fight for Jaehyun if he needs to .
Keep Jaehyun for himself if he have to.

Taeyong hugged Jaehyun tightly.

" Now you are mine Jung Jaehyun "

Happy Belated birthday Valentine boy ❤️💚❤️

Sorry for really really late update 😭😭😭.

My life is being a mess lately.
I'm so sorry.

Send me lots of virtual hugs .

I love you all ❤️

my ig: raqian0101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.9K 33
??? : Kill taehyung and have his blood so you can be a powerful prince ... Jk : Sure I will.... Started - MARCH 9 . 2021 End - April 12. 2024 WARNING...
95.6K 3.1K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
126K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
270K 11.7K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...