Still Falling for You [NH yea...

By ChloeLaPomme

Editing slowly January: Toward the future/Vision Fabruary: Hands March: Fanfic/fanart inspo. (by @shamyliciou... More

Information
January - Toward the future/Vision
February - Hands
February - Hands
February - Hands
March - Fanfic/Fanart inspo
April - Too late/Missed opportunities
June - Honor/Sacrifice
July - Movie inspired
August - Cultures/Around the world
October - Horror
October - Horror
October - Horror
November - Crime AU

February - Hands

466 28 1
By ChloeLaPomme

Anime/Manga : Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio Pierrot
Words: 1 806
Published: 02/16/2020
Summary: As a typical bad boy cliché, Naruto screams with his look and his rock-metal band his hatred towards society. For him, he is only good at writing words on a piece of paper but Hinata sees in him more that just a lost teenager on the path of life.
Author's note: This OS has been inspired by an idea of Hippyredfox

Flashback

"Hinata-sama thanks you for having brought her back to her house" Ko translated for Naruto. "She wanted to have a walk but she got lost. Hopefully, she knows you are kind enough for helping her."

She saw the blonde say something but his words weren't articulated properly so she didn't understand his sentence. Unfortunately, she didn't have time to ask Ko what he had said since the man was already pulling her inside the house. So, while she was letting herself be dragged inside, she looked at the teenager and saw he was already down the stairs. "What a shame he has to leave so soon."

Suddenly, he turned around and their gaze found each other. Still grateful, Hinata smiled and he answered her with a small nob before disappearing at the corner of the street.

The next day, he wasn't at school. She, who would look at him from afar even when he was with the three members of his music band, hadn't noticed him at his usual spots. So, Hinata decided to miss her meeting with Neji again in order to go home by walk, hoping to see Naruto in the neighbourhood. Unfortunately, she didn't found the teenage boy. It was like he had disappeared, like the world she couldn't hear had entirely swallowed him, leaving no clues to where he was. Disappointed and once again scolded by her father, she stopped her escapades after severals weeks of researches. Despite that, her worry for the blonde wasn't gone.

However, a few days later, while she was sitting on the back sit of her father's limousine with her father next to her, she saw him. Sitting cross-legged on the bus stop bench, he was writing something on a piece of paper on his lap. At the time she made sure it was Naruto hidden behind his hood, they had passed him. So, in a hurry, she pressed the stop button. Ko parked the car on the side of the road and, without answering her father, she opened the back door and jumped on her feet to run towards him.

Once at his level, she caught his hand which was tapping against the bench to catch his attention. For less than a second, she brushed against the ink on his fingers and tasted his warm skin but she didn't had time to appreciate it because he harshly get away.

When she saw his threatening gaze, she bit her lips, realizing that maybe she shouldn't have touch him, until his blue eyes widened with surprise. He had to recognise her because he stood up while removing his earphones from his ears.

Now face to face and relieved to see that he was ok, she took the time to look at his sun-liked blonde hair which was naturally messy on top but well-shaved on the sides, emphasising his hard facial features. Among his piercings, she noticed several scars on his cheeks, showing that he already fought a lot despite his young age but what was the most fascinating for her was all those tattoos that didn't seem too much even if he was still wearing his high school uniform. Were they all telling a story? If yes, why expose it on his skin? Was it to be noticed or was it to be unnoticed by people?

Suddenly, he showed her his hands and in front of a surprised Hinata, he started to make signs, clumsy yes but she could understand them.

"Hi, I'm Naruto."

With her heart fluttering, Hinata looked at him again, wondering if she was dreaming or if it was real. It was the first time that someone who wasn't her family used sign language to talk to her. Plus, it wasn't any one, it was Uzumaki Naruto, the boy rumored to be a good-to-nothing and a troublemaker. Still surprised, she saw him flip back his paper in order to write something.

"Sorry, it's the only signs I've learnt."

Finally, she nodded to show him that she understood what he had told her. This shaped the beginning of a smile on his lips which drew the very breath from Hinata's lungs. Still emotional, she looked at him without knowing what to do until he gave her his pencil and paper. Unfortunately, she just had the time to see some rhymes before a hand grab her shoulder to make her face her father.

"What got into you to cross the road like that? You know it's dangerous."

Because she couldn't hear the sound of his voice, she looked at his face and she didn't need more that his hands signs and his frown to know that he wasn't happy. Suddenly, his eyes went from Hinata to Naruto to stare at him from head to toe before asking him who he was. Not impressed but on his guard, the teenage boy stared back at Hiashi and Hinata took the opportunity to touch her father's arm.

"It's the boy who helped me came back home last time. The one I talked to you about."

Her gestures caught Hiashi off guard and, after a few seconds motionless, he bowed a bit towards Naruto. Astonished, the two teenagers froze while the older thanked once again the blonde for helping his prelingually deaf daughter.

"Are you waiting for the bus? Do you want us to give you a ride?" Hinata's father asked.

"No thanks. Am here for... Just like that..." Naruto said, shrugging.

Hiashi nodded than excused himself, saying that they had to go back on the road. He turned toward his daughter and made her understand that she had to hurry before returning to the car. Alone once again, the two teenagers shyly looked at each other and facing Naruto's impenetrable eyes, Hinata offered him a weak smile for only greeting.

But once more, he surprised her by answering with the goodbye sign. However, this time, she acted and, without noticing it, her fingers were already around his for correcting the few wrongs in his movements. When she felt his gaze burning their nearly entwined hands, tingles went from that contact to go through her whole body and to make her heart crazily flutter.

Instantly, she let go. Feeling her cheeks turning red, she greeted him for good and ran to her car. Once hidden behind the tinted window, she looked back but he was already gone. 

Surprisingly, the following days, they often ran into each other at school and even outside the school. They did nothing more than glance at each other but this was enough to make Hinata's days brighter than usual.

And that, her father became aware of it. Little by little, after she had practiced it with Neji, he allowed Hinata to come home alone and by foot. No more cars, no more cousin to look after her, just her and her desire to see what was surrounding her. It's like that she noticed that Naruto was waiting for her. She never saw him at the high school's gate but, despite that, since their first meeting, she had spotted that he was always sitting at that same bus stop but he actually never went on the bus when it was passing by.

One day, curious, she had approached him again. This time, neither to ask him help nor to be sure he was ok but rather for ask him all the questions that she had in mind: did he live here? Why was he always sitting here? Was he really in a music band? Why did he know some gestures of the sign language? And his tattoos, could he tell her their stories?

Without a noise, she sat next to him and, not wanting to disturb him while he was writing, she didn't touch him. She was relieved to see that he didn't move, accepting her being here. Oddly, the more the minutes went by and the more the silence following her since she was little was agreeable. Suddenly, she felt a small vibration going along her legs. Turning her head toward Naruto, she saw him stamping the first few bars of a song on the metal bench with his hands. The rhythm was intense but often accompanied by clicks, echoing in Hinata's heart.

Spontaneously, she put her palms on the edge of the bench and the sensations were stronger, more real. It was so stirring that she closed her eyes and, without her senses of sight and hearing, the vibration were more powerful. So, Hinata moved her head in rhythm. Was it the sensation that people had when they listened to music?

Then, without warning, everything stopped, bringing her back on Earth. She opened her eyes and discovered Naruto who wasn't embarrassed to look at her. As if she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar, Hinata's cheeks turned red. At her reaction, he smiled, shaking her from head to toe, then he flipped back his paper and wrote something on it.

"Wanna see something cool?"

It's her curiosity that made her nod. After that, Naruto stood up and showed her to follow him. They walked for a long time, moving away from the rich neighbourhoods, moving away from the school to finally arrive in a part of the town that Hinata didn't know.

Around her, dozen of railways were meeting in one point, where the trains out of service were stocked, walls were painted with thousands of colours, teenagers were playing basketball on a neglected playground, old people were chatting on the pavement and finally, at the center of this neighbourhood, a bar, the « Sabertooth », looked like it was ready to collapse.

Despite that, Naruto pushed the door of the building and, without second thoughts, Hinata followed him inside. There weren't many clients at that time of the day and it helped Hinata see the stage down the room. Three microphones, a huge drums and loudspeakers were at the center of the stage. Afraid to lose her guide, she looked for him and spotted him greeting another blonde with an earing and a scare at his eye and a tall man with brown long hair and even more piercing than Naruto on his face and body. With more clean glasses in his hands, another man with brown hair and a scare on his nose came out of the room at the back and came to the bar.

Where did she landed? She wasn't scared, there wasn't much that worried her but, if she was already intimidated by Naruto, in this environment and with those three men around him, she was feeling really uncomfortable.

Hopefully, he gestured her to follow him and, while shyly greeting the three men behind the bar, she quickly caught up Naruto on the other side of a door which led them into a beautiful recording studio.

A third part is coming

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.4K 54
After Naruto dies while defending the village from the newfound enemies, he travels back to the time when he in the academy but he isn't the only one...
24.9K 1.1K 10
π‘†π‘Žπ‘ π‘’π‘˜π‘’ π‘₯ π»π‘–π‘›π‘Žπ‘‘π‘Ž ❀ Featured in Wattpad Anime, Manga & Light Novels | Ambassadors under Naruto Fanfiction ❀ Featured in Wattpad Fanfic und...
Fox By K

Fanfiction

532K 15.1K 48
Completed. FOX is the most mysterious person you could ever meet. All that they know about her is that she is a girl who joined the ANBU at age 4 a...
76.3K 1.6K 18
-Completed- Started: February 20, 2020 Finished: May 20, 2020 The forth great ninja war has ended, leaving countless deaths and injuries, both to shi...