The daisy

By Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... More

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 7 - 5 /

588 14 5
By Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "Keep an eye on 'em, they could wake up."

   "Everybody is worried about Chica and Freddy, so they will not suspect anything."

   "Anyway, don't want 'em fuckin' around."

   "I will try; you have until three o'clock before we get out of here."

   "Ok."

   "I'm often coming to see everything working."

   "Hey, don't forget you gotta come to put an end to this day of work."

   "Yes, for sure."

   I heard a sound: a sound like a sword swinging as though it cut the air. I felt my arms and legs went numb: they were tied with a rough and prickly rope, as my head was still covered with this black thing. I just could hear Springtrap and Golden Freddy talking to each other close to me, actually, like they were exactly standing up in front of me, and I was just sat down against the cold wall scared. Now I was just hearing footsteps cracking along a floorboard, it was a pacing going back and forth. No wonder that was quite a plot for getting rid of me.

   "Alright, Bonnie, now I'll take this off your head, but then it'll be up to you to use it again if ya feel like it," he was speaking to my covered face.

   Then I felt how he slowly pulled upward the thing off me, letting me see that it was just Springtrap who was talking to me.

   "What's the matter? You look scared," Springtrap said with a smirk and blinding gaze.

   "Why you kidnapped me?" I hoarsely asked.

   "Long story. A long story where people close to you had somethin' to do with this." He got back up on his feet. "Doncha know what I'm talking about?"

   "Where am I? What is this place?" I was looking around to find something else but darkness.

   "We ain't that far from your home, but you ain't leaving."

   "And why not? WHY NOT!?" I shouted.

   As I yelled, Springtrap kicked my face to shut my rumbling voice.

   "Shut the fuck up!" he exclaimed. "I don't need a fuckin' rabbit who's just gonna be squealing around. If you keep screaming I'll put this thing in your mouth so you won't be able to yell anymore, understand?" Springtrap said while holding a large piece of black cloth.

   I held back another scream I felt was tearing me apart. I stared at him with fear and fright expecting to be away from more kicking. It had been five seconds that I felt like one minute.

   "So, I'll explain to ya how this is gonna work the next days."

   The next days!? What was he talking about!?

   "Kinda feels like you gotta suffer the same way I did in my time, but why should we waist this worthwhile opportunity? You know there ain't no way we should turn our backs to them, don't you? Remember that, thanks to them, you got to meet Freddy." he explained while sauntering back and forth.

   "Don't you dare to touch Freddy." I remarked every word and every tear down my cheeks.

   "Oh don't worry. Can be sure he'll be... ok," he quietly stated.

   I felt kind of scared about that little pause he made when agreeing with me.

   "'Sides, I know you care about 'im, so just to help ya, I'll leave him in his room," he chuckled.

   "Then what do you want?" I hoarsely asked.

   "Just looking for someone to avenge me. You're the one," he looked back down at me.

   "Me?"

   "That's right."

   "Why me?"

   "Tell ya later, 'cause I first wanna enjoy the moment." He sauntered back toward me.

   "Why do you do this to me?" I softly asked. I was sobbing, too.

   "Y'all like it," he said whispering really close to me. "But before, wanna present to you a little scene."

   "What?" I grimaced away from his face.

   Springtrap disappeared into the darkness of this place, closing his eyes to not light around. But what was he talking about!? How was I going to get out of this!? What had I done to deserve this!? I felt so helpless; it'd even get me killed if I hollered. I still had no clue about my location either. What were they going to do with me!? The more I was wondering about all the things that were happening, the less my sanity straightened up. I was starting to shudder. I was sweating a lot. I couldn't help the watering in my eyes and the outward pumping of my heart. Please, somebody get me out of here!

   I heard that little sharpy sound here again; for sure Golden Freddy had come back. That sound scared me death!

   "Are you ready?" Golden Freddy asked.

   "He is, but tell me what time it is," Springtrap asked.

   "It's one o'clock."

   "Sweet! Then it's time." I heard heavy steps cracking towards me. I peered into the darkness him getting closer.

   "Get up!" Springtrap exclaimed, "We ain't got no time!" He grabbed me by my paws and forced me to be on my feet; I felt my body being teared apart because of the weakness and pain I was already feeling.

   "I don't want ya to scream, so I'm gonna put this little thing in your mouth, ok!?" he was telling to my ear while grabbing me by my waist.

   Golden Freddy held that cloth and tied it along my mouth and the back of my head so I couldn't speak clearly.

   "That is it, let's go," Golden Freddy said with a deep voice.

   Suddenly, in just a blink of an eye, we appeared in the right doorway of the security office, the three of us. Mike was there, checking out the computer while eating a candy that was on the desk. I couldn't find a way to explain my perplexity.

   "MIKE! MIKE!" I tried to exclaim with my mouth covered.

   "Don't struggle, Bonnie, he can't hear you," Springtrap said. "He can't even see you."

   What!? Why not!?

   "The only thing you need to do is to enjoy what's about to happen," Springtrap stated next to me.

   It just made no sense the fact that he couldn't listen to me or at least see me. Springtrap and Golden Freddy were grabbing me by my arms and my neck; I couldn't move a single muscle even if I wanted to.

   The restaurant was pretty silent. There was nobody in the hallways. Mike looked down at that little screen where he could see the cameras; one of them showed the outside of our bedrooms. But, when he changed the view, I focused on the outside of Foxy's cove, where Foxy was sticking his head out with the same Springtrap's empty eyes. He seemed to be watching Mike through the screen. I could tell his behavior had changed: thanks to his fidgeting, rapid breathing and sweat it became pretty telling.

   "What is this? Wasn't Bonnie supposed to talk to them?" Mike said under his breath.

   While Mike was selecting cameras, Foxy's camera showed him he was no longer there. And here, in the office, it was possible to hear heavy footsteps running toward here: it was Foxy who set it off by the left hallway. In seconds he appeared in the doorway, and as he screamed really loud, he pounded over Mike to the ground, just like Freddy did once to me.

   "Perfect, Bonnie, enjoy the show!" Springtrap yelled as his grip tightened.

   Mike shouted and struggle to get away from under Foxy. The doors of the office suddenly shut down—both of them; however, the three of us stepped inside so we could stand in one corner of the office. We witnessed just a few feet away this heinous scene without being seen or heard.

   "HELP ME!" Mike screamed out.

   Foxy started to punch him down in the face. He dug his hook into his forehead back and forth while blood started to come out from him. Mike was screaming louder and louder. He kept digging into it; I could even hear how the bones and Mike's flesh was being taken apart, while liters of blood oozed rapidly along the floor until they reached my feet.

   "Help me please!" Mike said while coughing blood.

   The fuck I wanted to help him. I started to struggle to get free from their grips, but it was useless, for they were way stronger than me. There was me, witnessing how Foxy, an animatronic friend of mine, was murdering the night guard who practically brought me here, and I just could do nothing for him.

   "Don't forget this, Bonnie," Springtrap growled lowly.

   Eventually, Mike was dead. He stopped screaming and suffering. The crushed and ripped parts of his body were all over the office; Foxy had still white shiny pupils, and his whole body was stained with blood. He got up and left the office by the same way he came from so peacefully. I couldn't hold this suffering feeling and my pain by seeing that dead person, literally taken apart. What if he had a family he had to take care of?

   "Perfect, Bonnie, now we can go," Springtrap whispered.

   Please, I ask for anybody to get me out of this! We vanished from the office.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.5K 34
You work at the pizzeria as the guard AND waitress. You run into many problems, including lotsa animatronic humans falling for you :) Pictures, stor...
646 25 5
Having performed together in the new, larger Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Bonnie has gained some feelings for Fazbear himself. Little does Bonnie know, F...
10.9K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
28.4K 813 27
Freddy Fazbear is the ruthless, heartless, cold leader of the Fazbear gang, who doesn't care about anyone but himself. Not even his older brother Gol...