Destined (bl)

Little_Freesia

Darkness conquared the werewolf continent across the land. Leaving everybody hopeless and helpless. The power... Еще

INTRODUCTION:
CHARACTERS:
PROLOGUE:
THE PROPHECY
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AUTHORS NOTE:
NEW STORY
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!

CHAPTER 6

3.5K 130 19
Little_Freesia

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English was not my first language.

################################

It's been a week when tin and can resolved their bond. The triplets and the others starts to hang out more. They have lunch all together with their friends.

"Guys tomorrow can we go to the zoo and amusement park here", ae told the group.

"Why?", pick asked his brother.

"Your so slow P'pick I just want to say lets have a date with our mates", ae said as he hugged his mate pete. Pete blushed as he hide his head to aes neck.

"Ohhho, pda", pick teased his brother. When a hand slap his shoulder as he looked at his right he saw romes face.

"Don't tease P'ae and P'pete, thats bad", rome said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Fine shorty I won't do it", pick replied to rome. Making the whole group laughed.

"Alright are we all going?", dean asked.

"Yes!!!!!!!", the others shouted in unison.

"Alright who will bring the cars?", korn asked the group.

"I will bring mine can and the triplets can go with me", tin announced as he eyed can in approval. Can nodded to tin with a smile.

"Fine I will bring mine dean and korn can ride with me and you two lovebirds drive your own car", pick said as he pointed to ae and pete.

"You don't need to remind me that P'pick I can bring my own car", ae said.

"That's settled let's meet at the front of the university tomorrow exactly 8 in the morning no more late", dean command to the others.

"Ok noted boss", In exclaimed cheerfully.

"Yah noted", pharm added with a smile.

"So you three you better sleep early later so we won't be late?", can commanded as he eyed his brothers.

"Yes P'can", the three answered in unison.

################################
TIN POV

I arrived at cans dorm at seven in the morning. I knocked to his door and it opened immediately can smiled to me and I kissed him at his cheeks.

"Good morning P'tin", I heard the triplets said behind can and they run and hugs me.

"Good morning to you three, are you ready can?", I asked can with a smile.

"Yes, were ready tin did you have breakfast?", can questioned me.

"Yes, I already ate before going here, thank you", I replied to him.

"Alright triplets lets go!!!!!", can shouted to the three. They said ok and they run to the door with their face full of excitement.

"Sorry tin they were just excited to their first trip they didn't leave the pack house for the last 16 years this was there first time", can informed me making me frown in confusion to what can said.

"As in first time can?",

"Yes, tin those three was guarded by my father and mother, they can't leave the house if they want, because they were omegas so the whole pack protected and keep them safe", can added as he eyed his brothers sadly.

"Did they complained about that?", I asked as I put my hands to his waist.

"Yes, they always will they even cry to my parents just to let them leave the house but still it was futile and as they grew up they accepted the senario, they tried to live a normal life despite of the rules they implied to them", can said.

"Its alright now can we can go to different places with them and now they can really enjoy their life", I reassured my mate as I wiped the tears in his cheeks.

"Thank you tin that you starts to love them and care for them", can said as he smiled to me.

"It was not really hard to love them can they were really cheerful and kind so don't worry anymore", I said to can and I kissed his lips.

"P'tin sorry but we will be late if you two still be kissing there", can and I heard rome shouts at us. We both laugh in shyness and we walked to the car and we leave their dorm.

################################

Pete,ae,tin,can and the triplets was already at the front of the school exactly 8 but still the pick dean and korn was not there.

"Hmmm where are they ae?", pete asked his mate ae.

"I don't really know pete my brother was not picking up his phone, they told us to be here at 8 and now its them who is not here yet", ae said in frustration.

"Its alright we can wait", can said with a smile.

"Yeah, we can maybe they woke up late or something", pharm added and rome and in nodded in agreement. The others just sighed in defeat those four was hard to resist thier kindness was unbelievable.

Tin grabbed his phone and try to dial his brother number again after two rings korn answered.

"Hello",

"At last P'korn you answered the phone, where are you three?", tin asked as he eyed the others who are now listening to him.

"Will be there nong we woke up late sorry",

"Ok fine but you better hurry up,ok bye", tin sighed as he ended the call.

The others arrived twenty minutes later. And they drove to the amusement park first.

################################
DEAN POV

"We will go seperately now that we arrived here", I said as we divided ourselves in pairs. I was now beside my mate pharm.

"Alright but dean, korn and pick take care of my brothers or you three will be doomed when my parents know that they were hurt", can threaten the three of us and we nodded to him.

The others cheered and they went inside the park leaving me and pharm here.

"What ride do you want to try first pharm?", I asked my mate with a smile. Pharm put his hand to his chin and think.

"Hmmm I'd like to try the waterslide there P'dean", pharm said in happiness.

"Why those ride first?", I asked.

"Because P' i really love waters so now lets go already", pharm replied to me as he grabbed my hands and pulls me to the waterslide. We tried many rides and we also ate the foods here. Pharm was smiling all the time he really enjoyed the amusement park. We were now looking at the stall when he suddenly stop and looked at the stuffed animals station.

"Do you like one?", I asked as I stand beside him.

"Yes P' i like that one", pharm said as he pointed to the medium side panda bear in the middle of the store.

"He was talking to me P'dean he said he was sad he needs a friend so I will be his friend", pharm said as he looked at me. My eyes widened as I saw his eyes turned to bluish color like the sky. I grabbed his shoulders.

"What happened pharm?", I asked in a worry. But pharm remained starring at me.

"That panda he wants me to be his friend can you get him for me P'dean", pharm again said to me and he suddenly shakes his head and when he looked at me again his eyes returned to its natural brown color.

"Hmmm p whats the problem?", he asked me. I don't want to worry him anymore I smiled to him.

"Ok I will get that panda", I said and he jumped in happiness. I got the panda at my first try and pharm hugs it tightly.

"Thank you P'dean",

"Your welcome pharm", I replied to him as I messed his hair. I will investigate this event when I go home.

################################
KORN POV

After we enjoyed the amusement park after the lunch we went to the zoo. In and I was currently walking around the zoo. In was really happy he always played to the animals and he always take a picture of them.

"Do you like them In?", I asked in with a smile.

"Yes P'korn I really love them they were so cute I always love animals", In cheerfully replied to me.

"I'm glad that you're happy come lets go to the tigers there", I said as I hold his hand and pulls him to the tigers section in the zoo.

We arrived at the cage but to my suprise the one of the cage was open and there were people inside.

"Excuse me can I know what happened here?", I asked one of the tourist. They looked at me and smiled sadly.

"A tiger has gone to labor but her two cubs died after the mother delivered them, but the tiger refused to leave her cubs", they informed me.

I heard In sniffed at my back when I looked at him he was crying.

"Hey love whats happened?", I asked in worry.

"Its so sad P'korn the mother tiger lost its cubs, can we see the tigers please P'korn", In begged me as he tried to pull me inside the open cage.

"But In what if the tiger became aggressive lets wait here", I said but In cried again.

"Ok ok lets go", I said in defeat.

They were only few people inside and the tiger was lying there like it will die any moment now. The tiger cubs was beside her. After five minutes the tiger lost its breath they whole family just laid there. The people left and the medics left just to get the black bag for the tigers.

In approached the tigers while crying. I just sigh and followed him as he kneel in front of them.

"Why do they need to die P'korn?", In asked me in tears.

"I don't know In maybe it was already their time to go please don't cry anymore", I said to In as I hugged him tight.

"I wish that they will be alive again", I heard In whispered as he holds the three tigers paws. In hands suddenly emits purple light and the tigers eyes opens all of a sudden. I emmediately grabbed In and I turned him to looked at me and I saw his eyes turned to purple.

"In are you ok talk to me?", I asked to in but he stays silent. His eyes turned to its brown color and In suddenly loses conciousness.

"Hey In love wake up", I repeatedly shake him when In opened his eyes I sighed in relief.

"What happened P'korn?", In asked me.

"Nothing In lets go the others are waiting for us", I said to him as I helped him stand up. When we were about to leave I looked again at the tigers and they were their already standing and the medic was in shocked.

"What's happening?", I whispered to myself.

################################
PICKS POV

"Hey rome are you alright?", I asked rome worriedly he was sitting in a bench here at the zoo he was having a headache, it started when we were at the amusement park.

"I'm fine P'pick, maybe I was just tired", rome said to me with a small smile.

"Rome do you like me to call your brother can I'm really worried here shorty", I said to him as I massaged his temple to ease his headache.

"I'm fine really, I just go to the restroom", rome said as he stand up and walk to the restroom.

"Do you need me to accompany you there", I asked.

"No P'pick its ok", rome replied to me and he kissed me to the lips.

################################
ROME POV

I went to the restroom as my head screamed in pain. I lifted my sleeves and my new bruised that P'alan gave me yesterday was no longer in my skin. I felt lightheaded like my body was weakening and I'm really afraid.

"Please stop, I'm scared", I whispered to myself as tears starts to fall from my eyes.

################################

The group was now going home. Pick was holding rome in a bridal style because rome falls asleep.

"tin be careful to him he had headache all day and I'm really worried take care of him can", pick told tin and can in a worry as he gave rome to tin.

"Yes, p'pick you can count on us", tin replied to pick and can nodded.

"Thank you",

Tin went to his car and put rome inside beside pharm who offered his shoulder for his brother.

"Is he going to be alright P'can?", In asked his brother with his hands trembling.

"He will be alright In he's just tired", can lovingly said to In.

"But P'what if?", In added.

"In don't think too much your brother will be alright", korn said to his mate as he holds In trembling hands.

"Yeah In rome will be alright so we better get home so that rome can rest more", pharm said inside the car. And the others nodded in agreement.

"Don't we worry to much he will be ok", ae exclaimed.

"Yes, so you two don't make a sad face its not suit you two", pete said lovingly as he carressed ins face and looked at pharm with a smile.

"Yes, P'pete thank you", the two said in unison.

################################
TIN POV

I put the triplets in the bed in the middle of the living room. Pharm and In also falls asleep in the car while hugging rome.

As I lifted my head I saw can in the balcony beside the living room looking worriedly to his brothers. I smiled and approached him.

"Hey what's the matter?", I asked can when I felt his hands trembling.

"Do you think I need to inform my parents about what happened to rome today?", can asked me but his eys was still at rome.

"Baby don't worry too much maybe he was just tired thats all you always take care of them can so don't worry its not your fault", I replied to can as I hugged him tight.

"But rome was the weakess in those three tin, he always gets sick when they were young and its stop when he reach ten and now here he is feeling sick again, I'm really worried tin what if.............", can stopped and he cried his heart out to my chest I just carressed his back to calm him down.

"I don't know what will I do if something happens to one of them tin I really don't know", can continued.

"Hey can looked at me don't think to much I'm here I will help you to looked at them so don't worry now", I said to can as I wiped his tears and he nodded.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

94.8K 5.5K 24
Forth Jaturapom has had enough. He's lost countless relationships because he can't seem to take that last step into intimacy. Never again. He's going...
Good Enough Diamond Autavia

Про оборотней

182K 7.1K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
21.6K 1.2K 18
Alpha Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat is the Alpha of the Moon Pack. He is an unmated alpha who rule the pack together with his Beta; Boat and Kaownah. Gu...
The Lost One B

Про оборотней

1.8M 81.3K 47
At 19, life has given Aislinn Nox many things, most of them she never wanted. Like dead parents at the age of six. Scars. A slaughtered pack. Night...