MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

Galing kay PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... Higit pa

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK
Chapter 17 - TRIP
Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 27 - DATE
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 33 - FIGHT
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chapter 28 - GRADUATION

12.2K 264 67
Galing kay PinkPvssycat

Lisa's POV:

I was home safely after my dad knew and he sent dozen of bodyguards to escort me along my way. As soon as I arrived, Mr.Yang immediately rushed to inform my parents who were worriedly waiting for me in the living room. They then ran to me as I was trying to walk to them with pain and bruises.

"Oh my god, Lisa.." - My mom came to support my walk then she helped me to sit on the couch. I didn't dare to look at her because I broke my own promise. I couldn't protect myself.

My dad only sighed while watching us. And it's lucky that this time he didn't blame me for not obeying his rules, he just sat beside and promised us to imprison whoever did that.

After we had a small talk, my lovely parents asked our personal doctors to take care of me. So now I was here in the room, screaming my lung out because of the alcohol infiltrated in the damn wounds.

"Woo, woo, woo... stop t-there!" - I bit my lips trying to hold my pain but I couldn't.

The doctor was now doing his best to soften his strength. I then imagined the situation again in my head. 'What if it was Jennie? And she was having all these bruises? Surely, I would be crazy if it was her.' I was so scared just by thinking. Really, she wasn't safe when I was around. I sadly dropped my head down with a deep sigh leaving out heavily. 'What can I do to make her safe?' I concentrated to find any possible ways to make sure my girl wouldn't be in any troubles, but as I was thinking, the phone suddenly rang. Then I realized I forgot to tell her that I was home so I quickly answered. As I was about to say 'Sorry', Jennie immediately brought up all the lovely nicknames she secretly gave me without me knowing, got me smile wide.

"Lisapoo, Lili, my baby, my boo, my hubby, jagiya, where were you?" - Her tone sounded panicked, scared, and trembling. I bet she was now wandering all around the room.

"I'm so sorry baby.. I—"

"You know what? I was waiting for your answers to tell me that you were home but I got none of it. I looked at the clock it said 12, I checked my phone again, still got none of it! Where were you? Do you know how much I am worried?" - With that, I could hear her sobbing. I felt bad, I really wanna hug her and tell her everything is fine.

"Shhh shhh, I'm so sorry, okay? I planed to tell you but I was falling asleep right away. I'm okay, and I'm sorry."

The girl didn't say anything and only sobbing and nose running sound I heard.

"Baby? Are you crying?"

"NO!!!" - I could tell that she was pouting right now. I giggled but screamed hard once my bruised knee hit the nightstand.

"Ouch!!!" - I fell on my bed as it felt so damn hurt.

"Baby?? What's wrong?" - Again panicked voice raising. I sighed. I didn't know whether I should tell her or not.

"E-Err I slipped in the bathroom and cut a bit of my jaw.."

"Oh no! It must be so hurt. Let's FaceTime, show me the wound, plea—"

"No no no!!" - I immediately cut her off. As much as I want to see her face, I don't want her to see my pains, "I'm okay, I can assure. It's just a surface cut. Don't worry too much na. I'm alright. Please trust me and go to sleep. It's midnight already, love."

Jennie then sighed but agreed with me after. Before we both hung up the phone, we also sent each other 'Good night kisses' plus counting from 1 to 3 to simultaneously ended the call. So no one would say 'No you hang up first or nah you do it first.'

Days went by and I already kept hiding myself. I rejected Rosé's invitations, Our friends' meeting, and even my baby's FaceTime. I haven't told any of them about what happened. It sounded wrong yet I honestly felt bad if I caused them worried. I sighed. Tomorrow is the graduation's day, but look! my scar hasn't faded yet. I applied the cream on it and covered with the bandage before having myself downstair.

Jennie's POV:

What's wrong with Lisa? I felt like she kept avoiding me since the day we had an official date. Is there anything bothering her? Did I whine too much that it annoyed her? I heaved a deep sigh. I didn't know but we texted, we talked as usual, it's just she didn't let me see her face. Was her jaw cut deep? Aish.. I'm so useless that I couldn't do anything to take care of her like she did to me when I was sick. Again, I sighed.

'Please don't let anything bad happen to her. Please let my baby be safe.'

I sometimes want to go to her mansion, but who am I to sneak there? Her parents aren't aware about us yet. We still keep our privacy until it's time. Maybe soon, I hope.

Today my cousin and my friends, we had a date at Rosé's mansion, but again Lisa didn't show up. She told us she was busy with her parents. I wasn't sure it was just an excuse or what...

Joy: "Yo, bitches! Where's Lisa?"

Everyone shrugged.

Rosé: "She told me she was busy. However, she never rejected my invitation before, and this week, she did it twice." - She hissed then nudged me, got me pulled myself back from deep thought. "Unnie? Does she do the same to you?"

I then sighed before answered, "Yes... she did the same to me. I meant today last week, we had an official date and we had so much fun. Until we went back home, I asked her to tell me if she arrived safe but I kept waiting for her like 3 hours straight without getting any reply. Midnight came, I called her again, she picked up and told me she fell asleep."

"Ahhh..." - Everyone only nodded their heads.

"Wae? Did y'all get clues?"

Them: "Actually no."

I facepalmed myself.

Irene: "Well, we don't know tho. But do you guys talk as usual till now?"

Me: "Yep, we do!"

Yeri: "So she doesn't cheat." - She acted like she was a detective then continued, "Or she's upset because of the exam result?"

Seulgi: "What? She got A, bitch! Straight A's!!!" - She emphasized.

Yeri: "Well right, I don't even sad with my own result and I only got D!!"

Joy: "Of course, how could you be sad when you got a D to play with." - With that, she immediately got smacked in the head, "WHAT THE FUCK KIM JISOO?"

Jisoo: "I told you not to say any naughty thing in front of my girlfriend."

Rosé: "What naughty babe? Doesn't it D stand for Dory the fish?"

And now I again facepalmed myself. 'Why am I here?'

Well since Lisa isn't with us, we start talking about how to surprise her on her birthday. It's our graduation tomorrow and also her special day. She deserves a lot of love from us, so we are trying our best to plan it.

Rosé: "Don't worry I'll ask her parents about that. I'm 100% sure they allow."

Jisoo: "Good! And now you two idiots, what will you do?"

Joy: "You mean us?"

Jisoo: "If not you, then who else idiots here?"

Joy: "Well, I'll just come and eat!"

Jisoo: "Wtf?"

Joy: "Yo, I'm kidding. Yeri and I will decorate the background."

My Unnie then rolled her neck before asked the other.

Jisoo: "Now Irene and Seul?"

Irene: "We will take care of the foods and beverages!"

Jisoo: "Great!! So Jendeuk, you know what to do right?" - I nodded and she continued, "Well, I hope everything goes well and do not fail it like those past times." - She seriously said. We all determined.

A day of discussion had finished. Everyone then went back home and I was now here, lying in the bed and peacefully talked phone with my Lisa. Even if we are already girlfriend, we still flirt with each other. Lisa is a sweet type as everyone knows. She might not talk a lot but deep down, she is so caring. To me, every of her cheesy words isn't a lie. She loves me and I love her, we might not show it off but the world's aware.

We spent hours to talk before we drifted off to sleep and wait for tomorrow. Well, it's gonna be the best day because we will graduate together. Our family will come and cheer us up. Shouldn't we be proud? We have spent all those years to struggle with school, the only thing we want are these. The mortarboard and the certification.

[Graduation Hall]

Host: "Good morning everyone. Trustees, honored guests, members of the faculty, colleagues, and our distinguished graduates. Welcome to the final show! Haven't we all come along way to be here and I'm very excited for all of us. Now please let the ceremony begin!"

Finishing his welcome speech, applause resounded loudly in the whole hall. I smiled with proud as I was surrounded by our friends and my love one, wearing this big dark blue uniform. My parents and theirs were also here to cheer for us. I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of photos together. I giggled while watching those top students walking up the stage to hold their precious certifications. And with a great honor, Lisa's name was announced. Everyone vociferously cheered for her, especially me. I screamed my lung out to say she's my model number one.

Arriving the stage, Lisa grabbed the mic confidently before giving us a beautiful and inspiring speech. Her strong motivation could caused someone cry a river, I assured. She sometimes turned to me and gave a tender smile in the middle of her speech. That literally urged me to show a big gummy smile. Again, the applause reverberated once she finished. And as soon as she did, my name came after.

Host: "And the next, please welcome to Ms.JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM!"

With that, claps, gleeful shouts, and loud cheer blatantly echoed to accompany me along my way to the stage. I smiled at my babe once as she stood aside then I gave a speech after. I am grateful that my friends, and family are always there for me through thick and thin. Without their help, maybe I wouldn't be able to stand here and be the top student. Graduation isn't an easy thing to get, all students know it. Without working hard, lack of sleep, or encouraging, I bet we wouldn't really be successful. So please, when you have a chance to attend school and absorb the knowledge, do not waste it. Not everyone could attend school nor finish their grade. Appreciate when you could!

The ceremony now came to the conclusion. All students were happy and excited with their families who came all the way to celebrate. Some of them were taking photographs, as same as my friends.

"Congratulations, the love of my life!" - A voice raised and so I turned to the direction.

"Babeeee!!" - I quickly jumped to hug her as she was holding a big bunch of flower for me.

"Aww, are you missing me this much?" - I then released my hug.

"What you're supposed me do to when you haven't showed your face for a damn fucking week?" - I pouted, as pressing my lower lip out at her. Lisa now put her chin on my head.

"I'm sorry na. I was busy with parents that I couldn't meet you. Now I'm here, so don't be mad."

I heaved a sigh and said, "I wasn't mad, I just missed you."

"I know. I miss you too, and a lot." - She tucked my hair behind my ear, "Shall we take photos?"

I then smiled and nodded but as we were about to capture, there, the crackhead came.

Joy: "Yo, Jennie finally you graduated kindergarten!" - She screamed her lung out and Lisa immediately chuckled as she eyed my long ass robe which covered my both feet. My face turned grumpy. So she stopped her chuckling.

'Really I hate when they made fun of me. Ngaaa!!!'

Seconds later, we continued capturing. We had so much fun and now my parents come to us. They told me they were so proud and so did I. I could see my mom was in tear of joy. I smiled at her before gave them a hug. Lisa was also there and I bet she felt happy for us.

Lisa's POV:

After we met Jennie's parents and had a small talk, I bid them goodbye to my parents who were now in VIP room, but along my way there, I bumped into Jungkook. He looked both thrilled and excited, he came with a big smile on his face as having his crew beside.

"Hey, Lisa!"

"Yes, Jungkook. Congratulations for all of us."

He nodded and said, "It's really the best day for me ever, you know? I graduated and what even more special is that my best friend finally woke up." - With that I was surprised. He continued, "Suga! Our team's shooter, he finally woke up."

"Wow.. after many months. I'm so glad to hear that mate. How is his memory anyway?"

"Hmm, about that he seems okay but we haven't asked anything about the accident yet. I want him to get well first."

I nodded and we separated our way. I entered the room once I arrived, and saw Irene. My eyes went wide.

"Oh, you came!" - My dad said and so I smiled with a respectful bow to her parents.

"Here, I want to introduce my long lost friend whom I've told you before when we met at the Masquerade Ball."

I then nodded before I had my seat. I looked at Irene confusedly but she just shrugged.

I was surprised when Irene's dad actually was my dad's friend. He told us a lot about him and how they were struggling with each other when they were young. I felt happy for them that they finally met again. However, I didn't really feel good because I got no idea why we met up.

"Well, I hope from today we'll meet often since our children also friend with each other."

Irene and I smiled before we finished talking and we, children, went out.

"Why they called us there?" - I asked.

"How could I know? My dad just summoned me when I was taking photo with you guys earlier."

I frowned, "Me either. Maybe it's related with their businesses?"

"Maybe yes!" - Irene said as we walked back to our friends.

Seulgi: "Oh, you guys were together?"

I nodded, "Yes, our parents summoned us." - I shrugged then turned to Jennie who kept her face grumpy.

"Hey, hon. Where are your parents?"

"They already went home."

"Oh, and what with your grumpy face? Who caused this?"

"I met Jungkook and his crew, they came and made fun of me because of this big robe." - With that, I giggled.

Well, I could tell that it was really big because even her two little paws were disappeared in the robe's sleeves.

"They're right tho!" - I jokingly said yet instead of making her laugh, Jennie became even more mad.

"You know, I planned to give you special gift but now I'll just let you use your hand!!"

Immediately, I was so shocked. Damn, I screwed up.

"Omg! No!! I'm kidding!! Nini, wait, Nini..." - I ran after her as she walked away madly and our friends laughed.

Jennie's POV:

Lisa getting shocked is funny. I almost laughed sometimes. She did really think I was mad at her, while I actually did that for a reason.

"Baby ahhh... please forgive me??" - She kept following tiredly from behind since I didn't stop myself from walking.

"Please...." - As she sounded really exhausted, I decided to stop then turned to her.

"Alright. If you want me to forgive you, today you have to obey my every words! Deal?"

Quickly, Lisa nodded without hesitations. She's so whipped.

"Good. Now let's take us again to the street foods! I want that." - I cutely made puppy eyes before clung on her arm. The girl immediately grinned wide from ear to ear.

"Surely, I will. It's not a big deal tho."

"But first we need to take this off." - We then giggled and took off our robes before we entered the car and headed to where we wanted to.

We did had our delicious foods, we went to the malls, we also played various games that it was really fun until this happened.

"Come on, baby, come on, please catch ple— fuck!!!" - Lisa hit the claw machine control and it shocked the hell out of me.

"It's okay, hon. I think that's enough. Maybe it ain't made for us." - I tried to soothe her.

"NO!!" - She raised voice and immediately felt a bit guilt before she continued, "I meant I wanted that kitten plushy for you babe. Look! It's so cute and just like you!" - With that, I giggled. Well, after all she just wanted to impress me.

"Well, but we still can try it later right?" - I smiled but again she being so stubborn.

"No, Jennie. Let's me try one more time na? Just one more time please..." - She held my hands, making puppy eyes so I couldn't resist, as I just nodded to let her. Lisa screamed in joy and she quickly ran to exchange the coin again. I swear it was her 11th time of exchanging now. I shook my head.

"I'll make sure I'll catch it this time." - She determined and started to adjust herself a bit, before having her eyes pointed straight to her target. Now she moved the claw machine's controller. It was pushed up and then turned left, before coming down.

"Yes, yes, come on. I'll catch it, I'll.. fuck this stupid shitttt!!" - Quickly, I covered up her mouth as she had caused many eyes on us. I slightly tapped her arm and told.

"Ssh, babe... it's okay. Let's go back home.." - I tried to pull her but again, she screamed.

"Tell me how much is this damn machine!!! How fucking much??!?" - She pointed to nowhere, and I facepalmed myself. To tell you, I sometimes feel like I'm dating with kid.

Alright, thing was under control after. Lisa was sitting on the bench, still with a sad pout anyways. So I walked to her, hiding something behind my back. The girl just frowned and looked at me.

"Are you hiding something?" - She suddenly asked and I nodded.

"But can you close your eyes first?"

"Ugh, okay!" - She did closed so I counted from 3 to 1 and let her to see what she would have.

"Tadaaa!!!"

"What, Nini???!? How could you do it?" - She quickly grabbed the kitten plushy to hug. I know she will love it. It's yellow.

"I have my own way." - I winked at her before I said, "Happy Birthday to you Babe. Wish you love me until the rest of your life."

With that, Lisa immediately pulled me into her hug. Yes, we hugged tightly in public. There were many people walking across us. However, do we care? No!!! I feel like only Lisa and I own this whole world alone.

"Thank you so much, Jennie baby!! Thank for bring so much joy in my life and love me for me. I almost forget today is my birthday, but thank again you're my reminder." - She giggled before pulled away. I smiled at her and cupped her face softly. Our eyes locked. I couldn't see anyone else beside us two standing in the middle of the world, placing our lips on each other and we kissed like tomorrow the earth would be ended.

I admitted we did really have fun and this moment is automatically stored in our memories. I smiled because I again enjoyed the side profile of her. Lisa is now bring me back home because her parents called her for a dinner. And too stupid of me, I almost forgot the plan because I was busy cherishing the moment.

"So I gotta go now babe. I'm sorry that I couldn't be with you until night." - I flashed a gummy smile at her before I nodded.

"I understand baby. We'll see each other next day right?"

Lisa then nodded and offered me a kiss on my cheek before she drove off. Her parents are already waiting at the restaurant and I bet my babe wouldn't have time to go to her mansion to change her outfit.

Lisa's POV:

Well it's weird to suddenly have dinner outside with my parents. I meant it's okay to eat with family plus it's in your graduation and born day, but I just don't expect that they keep forcing me to be this hurried.

"So you came! I thought you would leave me to drink this precious wine alone." - Mr.Big Belly playfully picked up the bottle of his favorite wine and I just shook my head before walking to my gorgeous woman, gave her a kiss and gave a fist punch on my dad's arm. I smirked.

"You know you would never enjoy the wine until I came." - My dad then giggled so I sat down and we started to have our delicious meal.

"Happy Birthday to you, my daughter. Congratulations! We're proud of you!" - My both parents simultaneously said and it really hit my emotional. I felt so much love right now. I'm the luckiest person ever. I mouthed thank you to them and we cheered.

After spending my time with my family, we finally went back home. My car was heading to my pool house but as I once stepped out, I was summoned to meet my dad again. 'Honestly, it's weird!'

He actually invited me to play golf with him. The sky wasn't dark yet tho, I bet we could play a round so I agreed and went to the mansion to change my outfit. To tell you, I really missed having this time with him. My dad is always on his business trip as we all can see, and every time he goes abroad, of course my mom will be with him and then I am left alone. I was so sad and disappointed back then, but today I think he is trying to make it up.

"I'm sorry, Lisa." - He suddenly said before he hit the ball away. I then walked to him, wrapping arm around his shoulder and softly tapped.

"I never hold grudges against you, Mr.Big Belly." - I said and punched his belly. He just giggled.

"Well, she's right then." - He whisperingly blurted out, but I could heard at least.

"She who?" - I frowned but he just focused on his game. 'Did I misheard?' Then I shrugged before we continued our play until we couldn't see the ball anymore and we went back to the mansion.

I ran upstair to my room to have a warm bath before I came out. Yet I heard Mr.Yang was outside my door kept asking me if I was done.

"Young Lad—"

"Oh my god!!" - I quickly cut him off by opening the door, "Can you stop repeating your sentence? Because I'm not deaf!" - I glared then walked pass him. Well, y'all can say I'm rude but he's too annoying. I rolled my eyes before went downstair.

Once I arrived, I couldn't see anyone. Not even a single maid, only Mr.Yang followed me behind.

"Where's everyone and my parents?"

"Oh, they're waiting for you at your pool house.."

My eyes gawked, "WHAT?!?" - I immediately took my car key and drove there. It's around 3-4 kilometers from here and I'm never gonna walk, believe me.

As soon as I arrived, I quickly ran my ass off to the house. Don't be wondered why I look so hurried, it's because there are porn magazines there, and I don't wanna be dead after my parents found out. They knew I liked sex, it's just it grossed them if they saw those kind of stuffs.

"Papa, Mama!!" - I quickly pushed my glass door opened but bomb— there was no one.

'Wtf??? Is that oldy with gay voice pranked me? I swear if yes, I surely lock him in his room for a week without my parents knowledge and say he just ask permission to visit his dead wife.'

I hissed as I felt irritated. Yet since I have already been here, reading one of my precious magazines isn't wrong, right? Without hesitation, I walked into the living room and surprises!!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Lalisa
Happy birthday to you!!!

Finished signing, spray and party poppers were exploded to celebrate my birthday party. To be honest, I was lack of words. I was too happy, I meant I almost in tear that I miss celebrating it with my family, my friends, and now I have my love one. I walked to Jennie who is now holding the cake, she showed me a gummy smile and wow, that revealing dress really attract my member. However, what a sad, I couldn't do anything because our parents are here. I blowed the candles.

"Yes, Happy birthday again, my daughter!" - My mom started walking to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"We're really sorry that those last few years we couldn't celebrate the party with you, but we had reasons. You also know right?" - I nodded and she continued, "Thank to Jennie!" - My eyes gawked and so I turned to my girl, she just smiled, "She came here with Rosé to tell about the plan and so we follow her idea. At first your dad seemed hesitant because he was afraid that you didn't accept the celebration but again he agreed after Jennie convinced him."

Wow, wow, wow, I won't lie. Exhilaration, exuberant, gleefulness, joy, and merry, all together came to me at once and I could never feel any happier than what I am feeling right now. Thank a lot babe, thank you. I mouthed at Jennie and she just nodded.

I giggled at my mom as she was now caressing my cheek, then my dad came to us, "Hey, are you two done talking behind my back?"

"Well, not really." - I teased so he laughed.

"Alright, I hope you will always be happy, my son."

I winked, "Sure!" - We both then bumped fists.

Everyone now laughed before they separated to prepare the foods and drinks, but my dad was still here with me. He asked.

"Jennie is your best friend right?"

With his question, I was stunned for seconds. I didn't expect this, I meant I don't wanna lie him but I respected Jennie's and my decisions, I don't know if she already revealed us or not, and as I was about to answer, my name was called.

"Lisa come here!" - My mom shouted from the dining room and so we went there.

"Let's blow the candles again and make wishes!" - Rosé said and I nodded before praying.

"Okay now, 1 2 3!!" - I blew the candles and we all clapped.

It was really fun, I fed my parents the cake, my friends, also my love one. We took a lot of pictures together and that what we have never been doing before.

'Thank Jennie and those who come into my life.'

The party still wasn't ended but my parents bid us to get back to the mansion. It was already night and Vodka wasn't my papa's type. Thus, there is no more reason for him to be here. I giggled.

"Good night, Mom!" - I hugged her and kissed on her cheek. She smiled.

"Yes, good night, sweetheart and have a nice party!" - I smiled back and nodded before turning to my dad.

"Hey, night Big Belly!" - I started punching his belly like a punch sack and again he laughed. Well, I couldn't count how many time that he had loud laugh today.

"Good night, boi!" - He said before they went in the car. Sound like they were going abroad again right? But nah! They just went to the mansion which is in the same area with my pool house. Shrugged.

Now we are back to the party.

"Yo, bitch! Stop acting like an abandoned kid and bring your ass here already." - A voice raised loud and I don't have to reveal whose.

I walked back to the dining room and there was an angel smiled lovingly at me. I immediately wrapped her in the waist.

"Thank you so much babe. Thank for being mad at the graduation and make me play the stupid claw machine. Thank for the kitten plushy, I really love it. Thank for this party and also make my family happy again after along while. Thank for everything you bring to me, hon. I lo—"

"Cut cut!!!"

I was about to plant a kiss on my girl's lips but stupid interruption approached out of nowhere.

"Damn Joy!! What the hell??"

"This scene is too dramatic! Please do it again. Now action!!" - And with that, she earned a quick smack from Jisoo. 'Thank lord, she read my mind!'

"Your joke is lame, bitch!" - Joy then hissed at Jennie's cousin. We all laughed again.

"Stop your damn loud laugh please. It isn't funny at all okay?" - Joy said, "Look! That's unfair. We are all here using our blood sweat and tear to help each other to build this party but only a person she thanked to. Isn't it sad?" - Immediately she dropped herself on the table, dramatically faked a cry. I just shook my head.

"Well, I also planned to thank all of you but I just wanna say it first to my babe because it's her idea. Besides, it's not really a big problem not to say thank to you bitch now, since tomorrow still isn't late."

"Wtf??"

"How dare you Lalisa??"

"I swear this party will never happen again!!"

And so, I had to run around the room to escape their food throw.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

533K 16.4K 78
Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy ending Lisa gets into an accident and f...
56.4K 2.1K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
172K 4.3K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...