MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

By PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK
Chapter 17 - TRIP
Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 28 - GRADUATION
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 33 - FIGHT
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chapter 27 - DATE

18.5K 305 44
By PinkPvssycat

Lisa's POV:

Wow, last week was really my week. I had done my exam well, the results were all pass, and more importantly I had my Jennie. Damn, I couldn't believe that we took each other in the restroom and basketball club on the last day of school. It sounded inappropriate but felt so amazing. I grinned while ran my hand over my abs under the shower.

Also, that's really the best feeling ever when you know that none of your friends or you, yourself repeated the year. And, soon we graduate. 'Yeah!!'

Anyways, my parents planed to throw a big party for me but I don't like the idea tho. I will just think about it later. Now let me just focus on my date today. I haven't seen her for a week already and I miss that kitten so much. Today I asked her out, also I would ask her to have an official date this evening. Then we will finally be an official couple. 'Yo-yo Jenlisa'

Finished dressing myself, I then pulled out my car key and ran downstair but immediately stopped once I was called.

"Where are you going?" - My dad asked as his eyes on his newspaper.

"Outside!" - I nonchalantly answered as continued my walk. Suddenly, my dad summoned someone I hated the most.

"Mr.Yang?"

"Aye, Master!"

"Assign someone to drive her." - Quickly, my eyes gawked.

"What?!? Papaaa..." - I whined at him, "I'm bigger now. Can you please stop acting like I am baby who always sucking a bottle of milk? Please let me drive myself.." - I dramatically dropped my half body on his lap pretending like I was so hurtful. With that, my mom started to convince her hubby.

"Yes, honey! Please trust her. Our daughter won't disappoint us." - She pat his shoulder to calm him but I was here having my chin on my dad's lap and nodded while making puppy eyes.

"Aish! Look, Look!" - Mr.Big belly closed his newspaper and angrily scolded us.

"See?? This little kid becomes spoiled because of you, baby!" - He crossed his arms fumingly but almost pressed a smile when he saw me in this position, pouting my lips as my arms hugging his legs like a lost puppy. My mom giggled.

"Aigoo! She will soon graduate and if you keep treating her like this how can she hold a company?"

My dad then sighed.

Well, no surprise. My parents have considered to give me their company after I finished my high school. I am still in the young age you can see, but they said I am smart and talent so there is no worries for them to let it be under my control.

"Okay! I will let you this time, but it's because of your mom." - His wrapped his arm around my gorgeous woman then warned me, "However, make sure that you can protect yourself and whenever there is something happen, please tell Mr.Yang. He will help you out of it."

'What? Mr.Yang? Why him?' I hissed but that old man just gently smiled. I rolled my eyes at him before I turned back to my king.

"Alright, Papa! I will make sure to take care of myself well. And Mama, thank for consider me as an adult!" - I smiled and leaned to give her a kiss before I had my way out.

The garage door was automatically opened as soon as I arrived. I then started to pick a car. I chose the Mercedes which I everyday drove to school and drove off to Jennie's resident.

Jennie's POV:

"Shalalala~" - I was humming a random rhythm while preparing some snacks in the basket. There were jam sandwiches, two rolls of Kimbap, strawberry pancakes her favorite, and the last is kimchi fried rice. I grinned as placed heart-shape fried egg on the rice before I capped the box. I then spun myself smoothly from the counter to the fridge with the rhythm in my head.

"Oh, someone is so happy?" - Suddenly I heard a voice raise so I turned to the door.

"Mom?" - She was peeking at the door frame and looked at what I was doing.

"You should've told me you came." - I pouted before pulled out two bottles of milk and placed in the same basket. My mom then walked to me.

"I just don't want to interrupt my daughter's happiness. Look! You keep this smile with you all morning." - She poked my mandu cheek and giggled. So I just bit my lower lip because of shyness.

"Oh and what is this for? Are you going to leave the house? Abandon me and your dad?" - Within seconds, she finally had a chance to be a dramatic mom on earth. I rolled my eyes.

"Aigoo, mom! I'm just..."

"You're just what?" - Her eyes got a bit wide because of curiosity. So I only sighed before answered her.

"I meant we're going to have party at Irene's.." - I lied. Anyways, I didn't want to but have to.

My mom then nodded pretending to accept my alibi but she narrowed her eyes after she saw a checkered blanket.

"Oh, I just knew Irene moved to Park." - She raised her eyebrows while saying. 'Aish, she is teasing me.'

But when I was about to defend myself, I heard a car horn as it pulled over in front of my residence. So I rushingly gathered all the things we needed and ran out. At the same time, my mom shouted to me in my half way of running.

"And you should have told me that Irene changed her Rang Rover to Mercedes!!" - With that I covered my face with the blanket.

'I shouldn't have lied to her earlier.' I whined.

"Hey, baby! Why you're running?" - Lisa frowned worriedly at me once I flopped in her car. And here, I'm trying to answer her while catching my breath.

"M-Mom.."

"Mom? Mom what? Did she whoop your ass because you're coming with me?" - Her face then turned even more worried. So I facepalmed myself. She's smart, I know and everyone knows but sometimes I can say she can be stupid too.

"Hon, let start the engine. I'll tell you along our way." - With that, Lisa blinked at me cluelessly before took off.

We were heading to the park where we can have morning picnic. Many couples are going there and having their times with their love one. It's sweet and romantic tho. Also, the sun is great today. It's gonna be so much fun. 'Well, I shouldn't expect too much.' I then turned myself from admiring the outside view and faced the real gorgeous view beside me. 'How couldn't I get tired of looking at her?' I smiled to myself before deciding to tell her how my mom teased me.

I told Lisa everything and she was there laughing her ass out so hard that she was wiping her tear right now.

"Omg, hahaha! Your mom is such a teaser!!" - Again she kept laughing.

"Yah!! So whose side you are on hah??" - I started to raise my voice acting like I was mad and Lisa's laugh faded, because it now turned to a sweet one.

"Of course I'm on both of you sides'. You and your whole family plus your two puppies." - She began to intertwine our fingers and pulled my hand to kiss its back as her eyes were on the road. I sheepishly suppressed my giddy smile. I felt like thousand of butterflies flow in my stomach. I had never feel that way until I've met her.

'She's the sweetest.'

After our long ride, finally we arrived where we wanted to. It was a bit crowed here because not only us came. However, we managed to find somewhere better to sit. Now, Lisa laid the checkered blanket under the big tree and placed our basket there. The atmosphere was fresh since it's still in the morning, maybe 8AM, I guessed. Whatever, I liked it cloudy. I looked at the sky and captured one.

"Are you going to capture without me?" - With a pout, Lisa said before asking to give me hundred shoots.

We were there taking photos of each other, selfies, and sometimes we asked the passengers passed by to take for us. Every piece of pictures turned out gorgeous and we adored them so much.

"This one is perfect." - I said while admired the photo Lisa holding a camera to capture me and I was also holding one to capture her captured me. She then giggled.

"Every shoot of me is perfect whenever you involve."

Now I couldn't hide anymore how giddy I felt whenever she is around. I gave her a sweet gummy smile before leaning my head on her chest as I was sitting on her lap, Lisa's hand wrapping around me while another placed on my thigh. And so, I embraced her torso. I swear I wanted us to be forever like this. I closed my eyes on her chest since I felt secured.

During I was feeling like home, suddenly my home uttered, "Baby?"

"Hmm?" - I opened my eyes softly and smiled at her. Lisa then placed her palm on my cheek and tenderly caressed with her thumb before she confidently asked.

"Will you give me a chance to have an official date with you tonight?" - Without a blink of an eye, I was shook and almost out of breathe because I felt too special here. I meant I was finally asked to have an official date by her. Yeahhhh, with my LILI!!!!!

Not gonna tell her any answer, I quickly pounced to hug her neck that made Lisa fell her back on the blanket and I now was straddling on her.

"Omg, babe!!" - She giggles and placed her hands on my waist, "So you're gonna say...?"

"Yes!! I'm gonna say YES!! I'll be your date tonight!!" - Quickly I leaned to give her a peck on the lips and she chuckled, but then pulled away after hearing some murmur around. There were people walking pass by us, some was giggling but some looked awkward to our position, it was damn embarrassed, Aish. 'What if they thought we're making out?' With that, I jumped off her to sit back properly. And so we started our snacks.

Lisa was now eating everything like she hadn't been fed for 10 days. She said they were delicious with her mouth full of foods and her cheeks became big because of kimchi fried rice. She really looked like a cute baby orangutan in Amazon. I giggled and I captured her one.

Our picnic was full of memories, so great and so fun. I still didn't want to leave but the sun forced us. It's almost noon now therefore we needed to go somewhere else before it became hot.

"Boo..."

"Yes??" - She turned to me.

"I'm hungry.." - I pressed out my bottom lip and so Lisa shook her head.

"Didn't we just eat?"

"What? We?" - Immediately, I got mad. 'How could she say that?'

"Wae?" - She blinked repeatedly.

"Why it's 'We' when you were the only one who ate all the food and I could only have a piece of strawberry?" - I faked a whine and she just giggled. I bet if I wasn't Jennie, I might have been thrown out of her window since when my lip was pressed out.

"Haha, stop being so cute. Who let your homemade too delicious? Thus, don't blame me." - She poked the tip of my nose, "Now tell me what you wanna eat? I'll take you everywhere you want to."

Quickly, I answered, "Street food!!! The street food that you've once taken me there before!!!"

Then again, she laughed her ass out.

Lisa's POV:

I literally don't know where to begin. I am only aware that I am full of happiness when I got this kitten around. She is beautiful, smart, down to earth, just like a fallen angle and no one can measure the love that I have for her, not even myself. I smiled once my eyes wouldn't take off my charming baby.

"Stop looking at me like that and eat your food please. It's really yummy!" - Jennie complained but I gave her a gentle smile before I uttered.

"Well, it isn't as yummy as you." - With this sentence, she choked on her dumpling. I quickly gave her water and ran to pat on her back. At the same time, she hit my arm instead of saying thank you.

Our morning and noon went well. We left the food stands and headed to another place.

"Where are we going?" - Jennie asked while having milk ice-cream in her hand.

"Somewhere we went once!" - And then she raised her eyebrows.

Well, as I fully remembered I once took her there when we had an unofficial date during the plan of surprising Jisoo on her birthday. It wasn't really a date, it was just an arrangement but I still think it was special for me. I brought Jennie to the souvenir shop where was full of antiqued things. Jennie wasn't my girlfriend yet that's time, we still had a lot of fight, unlike now.

"Oh, Lisa? Good afternoon!" - Immediately, an old lady came to greet us, "And hello there, sweetie!" - She smiled at Jennie, and so my baby replied back with a respectful bow.

"Yes, it's been month I haven't visited, hehe."

"Right. Good that you know! And what are you looking for?"

"Maybe a little souvenir that not many people have." - I said and wrapped my arm around Jennie's shoulder to show off that she's mine now. My girl shyly smiled.

"Oh, oh, you little kid. Are you going to tell me something?" - The shop's owner said as giggled.

"Yes, I'm here to tell you that we're now girlfriends." - Again, she giggled even louder.

"Yes, yes, congratulations! Well, I could witness that since my first time saw her." - She winked at us before asking us to follow, "Now come here."

She guided us to a vintage room which is surrounded by old cameras. There were different models I could tell. Jennie looked so amazed to what she saw. I've never thought she loved this kind of things that much, I meant just like me. She walked closer to a shelf, she then picked up a hundred year old camera.

"This one is great, isn't it?" - She examined and stole a shoot of me.

"Click"

"Ehh??"

"Wow, the photographer is amazing!! Look, you're pretty handsome!!" - She showed me the pic.

"What? Am I everyday handsome or I am handsome just in this photo because I got an amazing photographer?" - I crossed my arms as leaning closer to her face when we were looking at the photo.

"Because you got your beautiful, sexy, an amazing photographer!! Blehh!!" - She sticked her tongue out at me and walked away so I stole back her shoot.

"Click!!"

"Yah!! What's that?"

"Wow, you're so gorgeous with this unawareness view. That's because you got a handsome photographer, I bet." - With that, she hit my arm. I just giggled.

So much contentment we got. We laughed, we ate, we had fun. Lots of memories were gonna keep in my head forever and I make sure that all of her photos would be hung everywhere in my room from now on. I giggled. If I had met her earlier than this, I could assume that none of those expensive ass landscapes would be bought and hung in my room.

I looked at the love of my life who was now biding the old lady goodbye while I was here using my phone. 'I'm gonna protect you at all cost.'

Jennie's POV:

I felt so blissful today. Lisa was such a sweet girlfriend. She took me to the street food where I was craving for, also she brought me here, at this vintage shop and gave me a hundred year old camera because I was happy using it to capture her. She asked me to please continue capturing her like this until the rest of her life. With that, my smile wouldn't leave my face. It remained wide until we were outside the shop.

"I love it when you smile like this. Just so soft and adorable." - Lisa said as tucking my hair behind my ear. I couldn't say anything but smiled.

"Again, you're being cheesy!" - I clung on her arm and sheepishly pulled her to the car but she stopped me, "Hmm??" - I turned my face, raising my eyebrows at her since I wasn't aware anything.

"We will ride this instead."

"What?!?" - My eyes gawked, looking at her big motorcycle.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course, I do. But why? Where is your car?" - I blinked repeatedly.

Lisa's POV:

"Somewhere else." - I shrugged before pulled a helmet to wear for Jennie, "Now let me wear you this. Don't be scared. Just please hold on me tight and you're gonna be safe, okay?" - I leaned to kiss her forehead to make her feel secured before I put on the helmet for her then I did mine. I hopped on the motorcycle and started the engine. Jennie looked hesitant but I just gave her a soft smile and opened my palm to let her hold and help her hop on. Now I got her behind my back as her arms wrapping tight around my waist.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-Yes.."

"Okay, hold on tight. Now Leggo!!!!!"

"Ahhhhh~" - Jennie screamed because of fearfulness, but I managed to soothe it by caressing her arm which wrapping me. After minutes, she began to feel safe and enjoyed the road trip. She didn't hold me anymore this time because her arms were busy stretching wide into the air like an angle stretching her wings. I smiled to how happy she is. I wish I can forever keep her this happiness.

We spent hours to have our motorcycle riding. I brought her everywhere around Seoul and she seemed really satisfied. We did go to see the movie, eat popcorn, playing game just like simple teenagers. We didn't crave any fancy foods, nor fancy places to make us fun because we never ask anything much, just having each other, we are completed.

Jennie is really a girlfriend material. She is good at cooking, also love to make you smile, care about you, teach you to live your simple life and never ask anything beside the love for her. 'People out there might get jealous because I'm the lucky ass.' I smiled while admiring the beauty of the love of my life.

"Again, Lisa-ya! You don't eat your food!" - Jennie now blamed me for looking at her too much but I can't help. She's just so stunning.

"But—"

"No but! Don't you dare to say any cheesy thing until you finish your carbonara." - I sighed and pouted.

"Okay, ma'am!" - I needed to force myself to eat because I really couldn't fight her or else, my neck's gonna break.

Finally, we finished all of our foods under the starry night together at this sky bar. Jennie and I decided to go back home when it was already night. I still don't want to but also don't want to make her parents worried. Thus, we decided to be back home.

Along the way home, Jennie didn't say anything. She just hugged me tight from behind leaning her head on my back. I bet she was now closing her eyes because she loved doing it whenever she felt safe.

Minutes later, we arrived. I helped Jennie take off the helmet. The girl gave me her beautiful gummy smile.

"Thank you, my Lili." - My babe now sheepishly looking down after she uttered. So I lifted her chin up, closing my eyes then slightly brushed my nose on hers. We both smiled.

"Thank you for giving me a chance to be your girlfriend." - I opened my eyes as our forehead touched. She hugged my waist.

"And I love you." - She suddenly said it and I felt how soft it is, leaving from her lips. I then kissed her. Our lips were now touching and moving sweetly for each other in front of her residence. We did that for a moment before we pulled away to catch our breathe.

"I love you more." - I replied. Jennie quickly returned back.

"I love you most." - The girl sticked her tongue out caused me giggled hard. I shook my head. Well, I would never win her.

"Okay, okay, you love me most." - Jennie repeatedly nodded and I continued, "But please know that I love you more than my own life. I can do everything just to protect you and I am sure that we will soon let our parents know about us."

With my sincere speech, I could see Jennie's precious eyes got sparkling from the tear that well up. She placed her palm on my cheek and caressed it softly.

"I know that, babe. I'm the luckiest woman ever to have you in my life. Please always be safe for me." - As soon as she finished her word, she tipped toe to give me a kiss on the lips one last time before she entered her house.

"Good night, Nini."

"Good night, Lili. Tell me when you're home." - I smiled and nodded but then we heard a shout from the inside of her house.

"So Irene drop you home and kiss you on the lips??"

With that, we both facepalmed, but managed to giggle after. I smiled at Jennie once again before hopped on my motorcycle and ride home.

Unknown's POV:

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, boss."

"Okay do it!! NOW!!"

Lisa's POV:

The street seemed quiet and tranquil. Or maybe it was already too late that everyone was asleep now? I took a quick glance on my watch and it said half past ten. Whatever, I kept my ride peacefully.

Yet what a fortune!! I was followed by three cars and also motorcycles.

"What the fuck with those bastards?"

Since there were too many of them, I didn't know what to do beside speeding myself up. I sometimes used shortcut yet still they managed to keep their chase behind my ass.

"Shit!!!" I cursed hard after I now noticed two more cars following. I couldn't guess how many of them but there only one thing I could do now, stopped my motorcycle and faced those motherfuckers.

"What the hell do you want?" - I shouted out once I hopped off.

With that, only laughter I heard. Many guys jumped out of their cars and walked to me with weapons in their hands. Bats, Samurais, Daggers, but no guns. I bet they are afraid of making sound. I had my steps backward when they slowly came closer.

"Tell me what the fuck you want, damn bastards!!"

"We want YOU!! So you little piece of shits now shut the fuck up and kneel down to beg for your dreadful lif—"

Not let that dickhead finished his remark, I quickly had myself in a fight. I punched him many times on his face but I don't know who he is since everyone had face masks on. I dodged when he gave me back the fist but I fell to the ground once he knee kicked on my stomach. I grabbed the sand while clutching where I got pain. Without waiting, his men quickly came to pull me up, twisting my arms backward and let another men punched and kicked me everywhere. I could only groaned.

After they had enough, they stopped their fight and so, I dropped my head down feeling painful all over my body. Then a man with dagger in his right hand came.

He smirked before disgustingly spat words out of his stinky mouth.

"You're beautiful." - He lifted my chin up by using the sharp dagger. I didn't say anything.

"Many girls are falling for you when you're actually also a girl! Fuck that shit!!!" - He then flexed his hand so it now left a surface cut on my jawline. I was flinched when he sounded familiar yet still didn't recognize whose. After thought, I spitted out on his face caused him blood boiling.

"Damn you bitch!!! How dare you—" - He was about give more cut on my face but fortunately, Bambam and his men were on times making all those bastards shamelessly ran their ass off.

*Flashback*

Bambam

Can you come and take my car here?
Sent at 1:24PM

Also bring my motorcycle with.
We'll exchange.
I'll drop the location for you. Please be hurried.
Sent at 1:25PM

Okay I'm coming. But why?
Sent at 1:25PM

I'll tell everything through chat.
You can read it after.
Come on. I don't have time.
Sent at 1:26PM

👌🏿
Sent at 1:26PM

I was with Jennie. We were at souvenir shop. I didn't know why but I could feel that there were someone following us since when we took off from the park. I got panicked because I was afraid that something bad might happen on Jennie so I asked Bam to back up us if those motherfuckers showed their faces.

*End of flashback*

Bam had his men surrounded and even some of them could escape, at least we still managed to arrest few. He winked at me once everything was under the control and so he said, "I'm so sorry that I was a bit late." - I shook my head.

"Nope! You're early enough. If not, he would ruin my dolly face." - Bam chuckled once he heard my joke.

"Well, we at least arrested few of those deadass and oh, I also gave a deep scar on the dicky who cut your jaw."

"Woah really? Where?"

"The back of his right hand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 11.2K 42
requested ❤️ Female Reader Imagines with BLACKPINK! This book contains Y/N with: •JenLisa •Jensoo •Chaennie •ChaeLisa •Lisoo •ChaeSoo I only do two...
131K 3.7K 9
Jennie has been with Jongin for five months and it's okay. It's not extreme passion and desire, but it's been good. However, they haven't had sex for...
No Homo By romi.

Fanfiction

57.4K 2.1K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...