π’‚π’•π’•π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ | jori βœ“...

By wheeinight

βπ’π­πšπ² 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐩π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.❞ ──── in which they are different yet th... More

π€π“π“π‘π€π‚π“πˆπŽπ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
epilogue
revamping the story!!!

25

2.7K 92 122
By wheeinight

Hope you enjoy!

This chapter contains lots of swears, hence why the story is rated mature.

Also the gif is hilarious; I wish that episode was on Netflix (the conjoined episode of Victorious and iCarly)!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is this what friends do?!" The voice just seemed to constantly echo around the school. It was hard to follow it's trail and origins. "Is this what friends do?! Lie to each other?! Keep secrets from each other?!"

As the anxiety continued to crawl up Jade, having being surrounded by numerous people she didn't know or didn't care about or didn't know even existed, to her group of friends staring at her with shock on their faces and their mouths wider than ever, to the girl who was once her enemy and now her lover and clutching onto her like dear life, to her ex-boyfriend causing the worst pain of it all, Jade didn't know where to go at this point. They were supposed to tell them today, and of course it was ruined by the one thing she hoped that would never come back. 

Maybe later she could give Robbie a lesson of her own.

And she knew that it wouldn't be a fun one. 

If only she had her pair of scissors, Tori had told her to stop bringing it to school and keeping it in her bag all the time as it would scare people. But scaring people was her thing, and scissors were the only thing that she stuck to throughout her life. It was like it was apart of her. God dammit. 

"What the fuck, man?" Andre suddenly appeared in front of them, his eyes and full of fire, but it was mainly aimed towards Tori, who cowered behind Jade like a little girl, to which Jade built a protective barrier around them. "How long have the two of you been going on for? God dammit, how stupid am I to not have known? I thought we were best friends Tori! I thought that we were𑁋I thought we were something else, Tori!"

Guilt washed over Tori now knowing about the feelings that Andre had for her. Releasing a sigh, she emerged from behind Jade who still had a close hand in hers and was squeezing it comfortingly despite the situation they were in.

They remained strong together. 

"Andre..." Tori's voice was begging. "Please, just let me explain everyth𑁋"

Andre glared at her. "No, I don't want to hear anything from you. I thought we told everything together and I thought we would become something more, for fuck's sake, how could I have known that this would happen?!" He pointed snidely towards Jade who noticed and delivered back an angry expression and squeezing her other hand into a fist until she felt her nails dig into her skin. Seeing him angry at her girlfriend rushed the adrenaline in her body even more. 

"Hey, why don't you shut your mouth and quit talking to her like that?" Jade stepped forward, still keeping her hand in Tori's, until she was close in front of Andre's face and shoved a finger harshly towards his chest area. 

Andre swallowed a slight lump in his throat from seeing the girl in front of her. His former crush from a year back, to which Tori helped him get over from. Jade intimidated him to the max, causing him to step back slightly. 

"Jade," A familiar voice called; Beck's. "We aren't trying to start a fight here."

"I'll be glad to start a fight if I wanted to." Jade turned towards Beck and narrowed her eyes at the boy.  

"Please stop fighting!" Cat exclaimed and cowered behind Robbie, now reminding Jade of what she wanted to do in the first place.

Jade stomped away from Beck and Andre, letting go of Tori's hand and facing towards the nerdy boy.

"Listen here, Robbie, if you don't fucking shoo away and cancel your puny little Robarazzi show right now at this very moment, I will make sure you won't be home with all your limbs tonight." Jade whispered in his face. A squeak came out from Robbie's mouth as Jade grabbed his shirt collar and at first, the boy thought that she would somehow lift him off the ground and throw him to the side. 

"And if I ever see any signs of Robarazzi, you better watch your back unless you want to see the sunlight the next day." Jade hissed again, quietly, and slightly pushed Robbie to the side and caught a glance of Cat holding her hands to her ears. 

"B-But𑁋" Robbie stuttered as he continued to shake. 

Jade crossed her arms. "What the hell are you waiting for, loose pants?"

Robbie nodded his head frantically and faced towards the students who were surrounding and watching the scene. "You all... heard her... Jade. No more𑁋um𑁋Robarazzi... uh, sorry everyone!"

"Good, good," Jade stepped closer until she was only a centimetre away from Robbie's face. "Now run off with your damn puppet of yours and I never want to see your face again for the rest of the day."

Robbie squeaked once more, putting his hand to his mouth and clutching Rex tightly on his other arm and running away as if he was participating in a marathon. Jade spat lightly as she stepped back towards Tori, standing next to her and facing back towards the boys with a stunned look on their faces. 

"We can explain𑁋" Tori started.

"No." Andre scoffed.

Beck placed a hand on his shoulder. "Let her explain."

"No, I can't listen to this," Andre shook his head. "Explain all you want, I'm going to class because I'm tired of this." He caught another glance of Tori's frozen face before marching away as the other students around them started to walk away with disappointed faces, as if they were waiting for an actual fight to initiate. 

Beck sighed, crossing his arms together and shaking his head. His eyes met Jade's but he didn't know what to say.

"Beck, I'm so sor𑁋" Jade attempted to say but was cut off.

"You don't need to say sorry," Beck held a hand up to her. "If this is what you want then that's fine. We aren't together anymore so I can't control what you do, Jade, so as long as you guys are happy, then I'm fine with it. If anything, Andre will be the one who needs time to warm up to it, and I can talk to him if you'd like."

Tori shook her head. "No, I'll talk to him. He has all the right to be mad at me, but I'll do it, no matter what he says to me."

Jade could feel her insides become warmer as the adrenaline left her body slowly. She didn't know what she would do if an actual fight were to occur. 

"Right, right," Beck looked down at the ground as if he was embarrassed. "And I shouldn't have lashed out in the beginning. Poor Robbie, you probably made him piss himself in the middle of the hallway."

"That's what he gets for bringing back his Robarazzi shit." Jade said.

Suddenly, Cat popped out of nowhere, but a smile wasn't on her face.

"Is it over?" she asked, her voice deeper than usual. 

"Yes, Cat," Tori said softly and held her arms out to the girl. "Come here, we're sorry for getting you scared and for wazzing off your... boyfriend."

Cat walked toward Tori and leaned into her arms, giving her a friendly hug before pulling back. "It's okay. You know, I think you both make a really nice couple." 

Tori and Jade's eyes both widened at the ditzy girl. "Really?" Both of them said at the same time, surprise traveling between the both of them.

"Of course!" Cat exclaimed happily. "You know that saying that the bad guy and the good guy get together forever and then they live happily ever after?  Well, the bad girl and the good girl. I think that's what happened between the both of you!"

Tori and Jade both smiled, facing towards each other with their eyes sparkling.

"I really think so too." Tori said, her smile wider than ever. "How about you, Jade?"

Jade glanced up towards the ceiling for a moment before rolling her eyes at the brunette. Without saying anything, she grabbed Tori's soft cheeks and brought her close to her, enclosing the both of them with a wall as her lips fell towards hers. 

She could feel her heart running a million miles an hour, and it was always with Tori. Every single kiss they did together had never affected her this much, especially with Beck, which is honestly quite surprising. 

Maybe Cat is right. 

The bad girl and the good girl do get together. 

But will it be forever?

"Awh, oh my God, you both are so cute!" Cat jumped happily next to them, interrupting the moment, but that was okay.

This caused Beck to also smile towards them, seeing his friends happy. 

Other students around them even stared in their direction in awe, seeing the two girls heavily kissing each other in the middle of the main hallway. It was a sight that they never expected to see. 

Jade pulled back after what felt like an eternity, smirking to herself and feeling proud to show off herself. People should never be afraid to show who they really are. If you just keep it in the shadows, then it's only causing more pain to you. You should show who you are whenever you are ready; you should never rush yourself. 

"Wow." was all Tori could say. 

"Wow, indeed." Jade grinned down towards the brunette. 

After a few moments of silence, Beck coughed. 

"Okay, are we all just going to stand here and be late for class?" Beck asked and motioned around the near-empty hallway around them.

Cat's eyes widened as she quickly grabbed her pink backpack on the floor and began to skip off towards her class like a little girl. 

The remaining three laughed, grabbing their own backpacks and parting ways, however Beck paused and faced back towards both of them.

"I'll see you both at lunch." Beck said, a faint smile on his face, before making his way towards his class.

Now it was silence that surrounded Tori and Jade. They both faced each other, briefly making eye contact as Jade placed a small kiss on her girlfriend's cheek.

"I was waiting for the time where we could finally do this in public without people judging us like hawks," Jade smiled softly. "You really have no idea. I'll see you later, babe."

Jade gave her a seductive wink before walking away and leaving Tori alone.

Tori fixed the position of her backpack on her back, getting lost in her thoughts for a brief moment.

"Babe," she said aloud though not regretting it. "I can certainly get used to this."

A lot of people seem to make Beck the "bad" guy in these stories. Though Andre isn't technically a "bad" guy, I kinda switched the roles a bit as it fits in with Andre's feelings for Tori. Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for taking long to make this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
169K 3.3K 26
β€’Vote and commentβ€’ highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...
51.2K 2K 28
Everyone lost something the day she died, but Jade West lost so much more. She treated her like dirt for most of the time she knew her only to find o...
4.4K 81 20
Tori likes Jade, Jade hates Tori, frenemy situation ensues. It's as simple as that, and that's how Jade likes it. But life isn't so simple, and Jade...