banshee | s. winchester

By hepburns-

ΰ³ƒβ€βž· ❛ 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐄 ❜ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ βͺ SAM WINCHESTER ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ﹌﹌﹌ 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ a cam... More

INTRODUCTION
ACT ONE
01 | wendigo ΒΉ
02 | wendigo Β²
03 | phantom traveler
04 | bloody mary ΒΉ
05 | bloody mary Β²
06 | skin ΒΉ
07 | skin Β²
08 | faith ΒΉ
09 | faith Β²
10 | salvation ΒΉ
11 | salvation Β²
12 | devil's trap ΒΉ
13 | devil's trap Β²
EPILOGUE
ACT TWO
14 | in my time of dying
15 | everybody loves a clown ΒΉ
16 | everybody loves a clown Β²
17 | croatoan ΒΉ
18 | croatoan Β²
19 | playthings ΒΉ
20 | playthings Β²
21 | nightshifter ΒΉ
22 | nightshifter Β²
23 | folsom prison blues
24 | what is and what never should be
25 | all hell breaks loose: part one
ACT THREE
27 | red sky at morning ΒΉ
28 | red sky at morning Β²
29 | a very supernatural christmas
30 | jus in bello
31 | ghostfacers
32 | long-distance call ΒΉ
33 | long-distance call Β²
EPILOGUE
BOOK TWO

26 | bad day at black rock

2.5K 79 14
By hepburns-

BANSHEE

26 | bad day at black rock

     Abigail knocked on the door to the apartment, hoping she was at the right one. When the door opened, she knew she did. "Wayne and Grossman? I'm Agent Kirk with the FBI and I think you know the person I'm looking for." Wayne, who had answered the door, stepped to the side and let her in once she had shown him the badge. "Poker? Nice," Abigail chuckled.

"Uh, yeah..." Wayne agreed.

"You two don't happen to know a Bela Talbot?" Abigail asked. The men exchanged confused looks. "Long blonde hair, five-seven, greenish eyes, very hot."

"Don't know her," Grossman stated.

"She's gone by the alias Kary in the past," Abigail added.

"I know Kary," Wayne told Abigail.

Abigail nodded as Wayne and Grossman continued their poker game. "Do you know where I could find her?"

Wayne picked up a rabbit's foot as he answered. "She works down at-"

"Freeze, Freeze! Nobody move!" A voice yelled.

"Don't move!"

Abigail grabbed her gun and pointed it at the men. "What the fuck?" She lowered her gun as she and Sam locked eyes.

"Don't move!" Dean yelled at the two men.

"What is this?" Wayne asked.

Sam, finally looking away from Abigail, yelled, "Stop!"

"All right, give us the box. And please tell me that you didn't-" Dean was interrupted by Sam.

"Oh they did."

"You opened it!?" Dean exclaimed. He walked forward and shoved Wayne into the wall.

"Are you guys cops?"

"Huh?" Dean asked.

"Are you guys cops!?" Wayne yelled again.

"They work with me but aren't meant to be here," Abigail told Wayne calmly.

"What was in the box?" Dean asked. Wayne looked to the coffee table where the rabbits foot sat. Dean followed his gaze. "Oh, was that it, huh? It was wasn't it? What is that thing?"

     Wayne used Dean's distraction time knock the gun from Dean's hand. It fell to the floor and fired. The bullet ricocheted off the radiator and hit Sam's gun. It fell to the floor as the bullet ricocheted again, breaking a lamp. Sam and Grossman both went for Sam's gun. Grossman pushed Sam towards Abigail, who moved out of the way and towards the coffee table. She grabbed the rabbits foot as Sam was thrown to the floor.

     Grossman began throwing punches at Sam as Wayne prepared to shoot Sam. Abigail watched, unsure of what she should do. As Grossman began to strangle Sam, Abigail knew exactly what she should do. She threw the rabbit's foot at him, letting Sam pick it up. She took out her gun and pointed it at Wayne. She fired it, but it missed.

The bullet ricocheted and flew towards her. She ducked, only to fall back and land on the floor. She groaned in pain and pushed herself back up.

"Dean, I got it!" Sam yelled.

Wayne picked up the gun and cocked it, holding it towards Sam's face. "No you don't."

Grossman grabbed Sam's gun as Wayne pulled the trigger. The gun jammed. Wayne panicked and tried to clear the chamber as Dean got up to try and stop him. Wayne stumbled backwards in surprised, knocking into Abigail. They both fell over the back of the couch, Wayne knocking himself out on top of Abigail.

Abigail pushed Wayne off herself as Sam and Dean shared confused looks. Grossman pointed the gun at Sam.

"Sam!"

     Grossman moved, and the books on the shelves behind him fell off and on his head, knocking him out cold. Sam's gun flew from his hand, Sam catching it. Dean was astounded, but Abigail narrowed her eyes at Sam.

     "That was a lucky break!" Dean paused. "Is that a rabbit's foot!?"

     Sam held it up. "I think it is."

     "Give it to me," Abigail demanded, holding out her hand once standing up carefully.

"What?"

"That has given me bad luck, give me the damned foot," she repeated.

"But then I'll have bad luck," Sam complained.

Abigail sighed.

Much against Abigail's approval, she was forced to stick by the Winchester's sides. Literally. She walked between Sam and Dean with Sam's hand holding her own.

     They were sat inside Biggerson's, where Abigail had seen Bela immediately with a wig on.

Sam was sat on his laptop, Abigail sat across from him and crammed beside the window with Dean on her right, eating a bowl of ice cream.

"Bobby's right. This lore goes way back. Pure Hoodoo. You can't just cut one off any rabbit. Has to be in a cemetery, under a full moon, on a Friday the thirteenth," Sam said.

"I think from now on, we only go to places with Biggerson's," Dean replied.

Abigail rolled her eyes.

Dean was struck with brain freeze from the ice cream. Sam laughed at him as Bela approached the table with coffee.

"Can I freshen you up?" She asked Sam.

"Yeah, yeah sure. Thanks," Sam replied.

     As Bela (or Kary) poured Sam more coffee, she spilled it. "Oh!"

     "Oh! Oh I uh-"

     "Let me mop up here," she said.

     "No, no don't worry it's okay, It's okay-I got it, uh..." Sam trailed off.

     "It's no trouble, really," Bela said.

     "Okay."

"Sorry about that," she apologised once more.

     "It's all right."

     Bela appeared to be flirting with Sam before resting eyes on Abigail. She cleared her throat before finishing up cleaning, walking away. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. The three of them all leaned in to watch her retreat.

     "Dude. If you were ever gonna get lucky..." Dean told him.

     Sam smirked. "Shut up."

     "She's the last person you'd want to do," Abigail murmured, sitting back in her seat.

     Sam reached to pick up the coffee, knocking the cup over and managing to spill it over both the table and himself. Sam jumped from his seat. "Oh! Oh Geez, uh..." Sam turned, a waiter with a full tray crashing into him. Things were sent flying and a scene was caused. Dean was shocked and Abigail was heavily amused. "Sorry!" He turned back to Dean and Abigail.

     "How was that good?" Dean asked. Sam searched his jacket pockets, empty handed. The rabbit's foot was gone. "Son of a bitch."

     Abigail laughed. "You lost the thing," she said with a smile. "Now we're both dead!" The brothers glared at her. "That sounded a lot less cruel in my head."

     Sam, Dean and Abigail were walking outside, Dean hurrying the two on either side of him. "Come on!"

Sam tripped and landed flat on his face, somehow dragging Abigail down with him. Dean slowed and turned around.

"Wow! You two suck!" He told them.

Dean reached down and helped Sam up, Abigail moving onto her back. "Ow..." Sam winced, Dean then helping Abigail up.

She looked down to her legs, her knees skinned and bleeding badly. She then looked to the palms of her hands, which were the same.

"So what, now your luck turns bad?" Dean asked the two, though he knew the answer. He and Sam both looked at Sam's raw, bloody knees. "I wonder how bad?"

"Bad bad," Abigail replied, taking a step forward. She winced as she placed weight on her left leg, shaking her head. "I think I'll stand here, wait for you guys..."

     Sam and Dean gave her confused looks. "What are you talking about?"

     "I, uh..." Abigail sighed. "I think I popped something in my knee." Sam raised an eyebrow. "Why did I give you the rabbit's foot?" She whined. She stepped forward again, changing her mind once more. "Holy shit, that hurts!"

     "You know what, come on," Dean huffed, walking over to her and lifting her like she was a child.

     She furrowed her eyebrows as he carried her to the Impala. She looked at Sam, confused. He shared the same look as they both walked to the car. Sam opened the car door, letting Dean sit Abigail down.

     When doing so, Abigail's head hit off the top of the car. "Ow!" Abigail dragged out her wince, squeezing her eyes shut.

     Sam had lost his shoe after getting gum stuck to the bottom. Abigail had spent the entire time laughing, something Sam did back when Abigail walked into a glass door of a motel and almost broke her nose. There was blood.

     So much blood.

     Dean unlocked the door to their motel room, leading Sam and Abigail (who was using the wall for support) inside and turning on the light.

     "What are we even supposed to do, Dean?" San asked his brother.

     "Nothing! Nothing. Come here. I don't want you doing anything. I want you to sit right here," Dean paused for a brief moment as he pulled two chairs into the middle of the room, "and don't move, okay? Don't turn on the light, don't turn off the light. Don't even scratch your nose."

     Abigail and Sam both sat down, watching Dean leave and lock the door behind him. Abigail turned ahead of herself and looked at the closed curtains. Her leg was outstretched in front of herself, a bandage wrapped around it. Sam scrunched his nose a few times before scratching it.

"We're not babies," Abigail announced after a few minutes of silence. "I mean, we won't die if we move." Abigail stood up. "See?" She took a step forward. "I'm not gonna die-" Abigail's foot caught on the carpet and she fell forward, landing hard on the floor. She groaned. "I'll just sit back on the chair," she muttered, doing as she said and sitting beside Sam again.

Abigail and Sam sat silently for a few moments before Abigail blurted out, "You were dead."

Sam looked at her. "Well, yeah... But Dean brought me back," Sam replied.

Abigail shook her head. "No, Sam. You were dead. I watched you die and it hurt me," she told him firmly.

     Sam gave her a sad look as she stared at the closed curtains. "I was alone when I came back," Sam told her. She looked to her side, making eye-contact with Sam. "It scared me. And it hurt me." Abigail looked away from his hurt puppy look. "I died and you left me."

     "Because I couldn't handle the pain!" Abigail yelled at him. Sam gave her a confused look. She looked at him with tears glassing her eyes. "Sam, I care about you more than I did with Jo. You got me show my feelings and told me it's okay to feel weak. You make me weak, Sam. I didn't know what the fuck to do because the person I love died and I never got to help!" Abigail's voice had raised to a yell, breaking on the last word as a tear fell.

     Sam continued staring at her. "I love you, too," he told her, a slight smile on his face.

     Abigail looked at him with her lips curving. "I'd totally kiss you right now if I never had bad luck and would probably break one of our teeth," she stated with a chuckle.

Sam laughed.

Abigail looked away with a smile on her face. She missed this. She missed him. She had watched him die and it broke her heart. But now he's okay, so she should be okay again, right? Wrong. For some reason, she felt worse.

Sam was rocking back and forth on his chair, bored to his bones. There was a clunking and grinding sound, Abigail's eyes turning to the air conditioning. Smoke began to slowly pour out.

Sam spoke despairingly as he watched, "Oh come on, I-I didn't-I wasn't..." Sam sighed. He got up, cautiously approaching the unit.

"Careful," Abigail warned him. She stayed seated and watched. However, she got up when the AC unit caught on fire. Abigail grabbed the comforter, throwing it at Sam. "Hit it, put it out! Be careful, don't die again!" Abigail exclaimed as he put out the fire.

Sam stood up, relieved, when the fire was out. Abigail's eyes widened as a fire began on his jacket sleeve. Sam and herself began to panic.

Abigail grabbed the curtain and began swatting at Sam's sleeve with it. The curtain, however, tore away. Abigail let out a yell of surprise as she fell forward, knocking Sam to the ground with her and causing the two to fall unconscious.

     Abigail looked around, confused. She rest her eyes on the man in front of her. He wore a suit and his brown hair was ruffled. He was clearly distressed, bags under his bright eyes and face pale, indicating he hadn't slept in ages.

"Y-You're not God," he said, just as confused.

Abigail looked at him with her eyes widened. She chuckled. "Yeah, no shit!"

The man shook his head. "Okay, please watch your language and keep your voice down," he told her, a hushed tone. Abigail raised an eyebrow. "My wife and kid are asleep upstairs."

Abigail opened her mouth to reply, but no sound came out. She settled with a scoff, shaking her head and stepping away. She was blocked. She looked down to the fire surrounding her in a circle. "Wha-" She turned back once again to him. "What is this?"

"It's... Holy Oil," he replied.

"Holy O-" Abigail stopped herself. "Let me... The fuck... Out," she demanded, pointing her finger in the direction of the man.

"Okay, okay!" He agreed, grabbing a jug of water. He walked over to the circle of flames around Abigail. "I'm Jimmy, by the way."

"Oh, hi Jimmy. It's a lovely day today, isn't it?" Abigail asked bitterly as he poured the water over the oil.

"I thought I was summoning God," he defended quietly.

The flames went out and Abigail looked at Jimmy judgementally. "Okay, dude. Why were you trying to summon God?"

Jimmy opened his mouth and closed it, sighing. "The angel made me do it."

Abigail looked at Jimmy with wide eyes. "You-I-Angel?"

He nodded. "Yes. His name is Castiel."

"Okay..." Abigail sighed, nodding her head. "Thank you for this. I really did not need this but thank you so much." As Abigail walked to the front door, she stopped as she placed her hand on the handle. She exhaled and turned back to Jimmy. "Why was I summoned?"

"I don't know," he answered.

Abigail took the gun from her jeans and pointed it at him. "How about you ask your little angel friend right frickin' now?"

     Abigail woke up tied to a chair, water dripping down her face. She looked at the man, confused. "Many questions," she announced.

     The man walked around her, standing behind her and throwing another glass of water in Sam's face. Sam shook the water off, accidentally knocking his head into Abigail's. "Ah! Sorry!"

     "Jesus Christ," Abigail winced. "You must have a really thick skull." Sam went silent. "That came out wrong." Sam chuckled.

     "You were a part of that demon plan to open the gate weren't you?" The man sat on the bed, Kubrick, asked Sam.

     "We did everything we could to stop it," Sam defended.

     "No! No we! I wasn't part of it!" Abigail yelled defensively.

     "Lie lie lie! You were in on it. You know what their next move is too, don't you?" Kubrick interrogated Sam.

     "No, I don't, okay? You're wrong about all of this," Sam told him.

     "Where are they gonna hit us next?" Kubrick asked him.

     Sam sighed, staying silent.

     Kubrick, who had moved from the bed, hit Sam across the face. Sam exhaled.

     "Where!?" Sam never said anything. "Gordon told me about you, Sam. About your powers. You're some kinda weirdo psychic freak?"

     "How about you fuck off?" Abigail said bitterly, a smile planted on her face. Kubrick moved around to her, where hand formed a fist and connected with her jaw. Abigail laughed. "Nice one."

     "Leave her alone!" Sam exclaimed. "Look, I-No powers anymore. No visions, nothing. It just-"

     "Liar!" Kubrick yelled, moving back around to Sam and punching him in the face.

     "Now, no more lies. There's an army of demons out there pushing at a world already on the brink. We're on deck for the endgame here, right? So maybe, just maybe you can understand," Kubrick paused to draw his gun, "why we can't take chances." He pointed his gun at Sam.

     "Woah, okay, okay, no, do-Hold on a minute!" Sam exclaimed, flustered.

     The other man, Creedy, tried to intervene. "Hey, Kubrick just-"

     "No, you saw what happened, Creedy. Ask yourself, why are we here? Because you saw a picture on the web? Because we chose this motel instead of another? Luck like that doesn't just happen."

     "Look, we can explain all of that if you just leave Sam the fuck alone!" Abigail yelled, looking over her shoulder as far as possible.

     "Shut up!" Kubrick moved so he was between them to their left, pointing the gun at Abigail's head. Abigail let out a long-suffering sigh. "It's God, Creedy. He led us here for one reason. To do His work. This... Is destiny."

     "Whoa..." Dean spoke.

     Kubrick moved once more and pointed the gun right at Sam's forehead. Sam's eyes squeezed shut as there was another gun being cocked.

     "Nope. No destiny. Just a rabbit's foot," Dean concluded.

     "Put the gun down, son, or you're gonna be scraping brains off the wall," Kubrick instructed, lightly gesturing between his tied up brother and friend.

     "Oh, this thing?" Dean asked tauntingly.

     "Yeah, that thing."

     "Okay. But you see, there's something about me that you don't know." Abigail waited. Dean placed down his gun with a smug expression, picking up a pen.

     "Yeah? What would that be?"

     "It's my lucky day." Dean tossed the pen at Kubrick. It lodged itself in the barrel of Kubrick's gun.

     "Oh my God, did you see that shot!?" Dean exclaimed.

     Creedy lunged at Dean and aimed a punched. Dean side-steps easily out of the way, Creedy rubbing straight into the wall and falling backwards to the floor. Kubrick stared at the pen for a few moments before trying to dislodge it.

     "I'm amazing," Dean announced.

     Dean picked up the remote for the TV and threw it at Kubrick, who was aiming for Dean. The remote his Kubrick between his eyes, knocking him out cold as he drilled like a stone.

     In a suave voice, Dean announced, "I'm Batman."

     To this, Sam responded with a voice filled with nothing but sarcasm, "Yeah. You're Batman."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 877 12
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause 𝗕𝗒𝗬𝗦 𝗗𝗒𝗑'𝗧 𝗖π—₯𝗬 β—¦β€’β—¦ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* β—¦β€’β—¦ W...
106K 920 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
5.5K 148 11
πŒπ€π‘π‹π„π˜ π–πˆππ‚π‡π„π’π“π„π‘ is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
105K 4.5K 34
i know my girlfriend is a π—ͺπ—œπ—§π—–π—› β—¦β€’β—¦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* β—¦β€’β—¦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...