Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Allmights class

6.6K 266 200
By Jello13e

Killua POV

Lunch ended with people saying that the alarm was just the press, but it was the league. It took the UA faculty long enough to figure out that the disintegrated gate was not the press. I'm sure they haven't figured out that it was the league.

I think the league was here to steal information since they went to the principal's office. I don't know why they would steal information, but I'm sure they were successful. I did teach toga how to spot cameras and disable them.

Back in class Izuku ended up giving the role of class president to Iida because he calmed down the chaos in the hall everyone else was in.

Normal classes started as if nothing happened and the day was soon over.

---

"I am here!"

"Yeah, here late." I rolled my eyes at the blonde.

It was a few weeks into the semester and everyone got the hang of this high school. It was time for Allmights class: Foundational Hero Studies. We learn the basics of being a hero. It's supposed to involve physical and mental training. The physical includes how to fight well, how to plan ahead,  and other things like reading the enemy's moves. There mental training focuses on dealing with the stress of battle and comrades getting hurt.

So far the only thing we have done the whole year in this class is combat training. It wasn't even training in the first place. I'm thinking what All might tried to do was get a feel of what each student is capable of. I'm sure he read that in a book of teaching though. I have to give him credit that it was a good exercise and scenario, but he didn't do any work on his part. He should have been taking notes on each student's performance, not just watching.

"I apologize for my tardiness, class. Let's get to this! Everyone suit up and head to Gym A!"

---

"Today we are going to be practicing close combat."

"Isn't this unfair? Some people have experience with close combat and have the quirks to overpower their opponent easily." Uraraka asked.

"Yes, all of you have different backgrounds and experiences, but that is why we're practicing."

"Practicing how? And what exactly? There's a lot to learn in close combat." Gon sweatdropped.

"Everyone get into pairs." He announced.

How are we supposed to practice close combat if some of the class doesn't know the basics? I sighed. He's not a good teacher at all.

I paired up with gon while the rest of the class paired up with people they had similar strength with. Bakugo with Kirishima. Uraraka with Tsu. Jiro kicked the grape away and partnered with momo. Ojiro was with Shoji because they both had more limbs. etc.

Everyone stood next to their partner, making two rows without needing an order to do so.

"Ok. First, we have the punch. To punch correctly, you can't have your wrist bent. You need to keep is straight or at a very small angle down." He explained briefly.

He put his left foot in front of the right, putting both hands in front of his face in fists. He showed the angle of his hand to the class before punching the air while in his stance. In the front row, I could feel a small gust of wind at the power of his punch.

How difficult is it to control your quirk, All might?

"Ok, you try!" He smiled.

I turned to gon and aimed a punch at his upper arm.

He turned quickly blocking with his forearm, smiling.

"AIR! I MEANT THE AIR!" All might yelled at the class, looking at me and a few people in the back row.

Bakugo looked at Allmight, stopping his explosions. Kirishima's face and upper body were hardened and had ash on it.

The rest of the class looked back at them giving Bakugo a questioning look.

"What? I was just fighting back. He gave the first blow."

Allmight rubbed his temples. "I should have said no quirks."

No kidding. You're terrible with instructions.

"Oh, so can I come down now, Uraraka?" Tsu asked, floating in the air.

"Oh, sorry! Habit." Uraraka blushed, pressing her fingertips together, releasing Tsu who landed on her feet.

"Allmight, you need to be more specific on what you want us to do and how to do it." I plainly told him.

"I'm trying my best. Get back in ready position." He ordered.

"Osu." I went back to my spot since I moved when fighting gon. Once I was there, I did a handstand.

"Ok, what's next?" I said plainly.

"What are you doing?" Jiro asked for Allmight who seemed like he was questioning his life choices.

"He said ready position."

"Ah yes. Ready position." Gon laughed and copied me.

"Ready, gon?" I smiled, turning to face him, still upside-down.

"And fight!" Someone from the back yelled.

I kicked Gon's stomach. He wobbled back but regained his balance quickly.

"I get it. I forgot to tell you what ready position is." Allmight cursed at himself.

"Maybe I should just teach the class. I bet I know more than you do." I laughed, still doing a handstand and kicking gon.

"I'm not so sure about that." Allmight had a disapproving look on his face.

"How are you guys able to fight while doing a handstand?" Someone asked.

"I don't know, it just happens." Gon said, stopping the fighting.

"I can do a back walkover!" A pink girl cheered.

She bent backward, kicking her feet up, over her head and then stood up.

"Woah! That's so cool, Ashido!" Someone cheered.

The rest of the class tried to do gymnastic things like cartwheels, handstands, and backbends. Allmight tried to quiet them down, but everyone just continued to do tricks.

Allmight sighed and called Gon and me over while the rest taught each other new tricks. They already started checking if someone can do a front flip.

We walked over to Allmight at the front of the room. "I hate to say this, but you both know I'm terrible at teaching."

"Oh, so you admit it?" I laughed slightly.

"Killua, don't be mean." Gon pouted.

"Yes. I admit it. I had an idea." Allmight said.

"What is it?" 

"You two can lead group work. It will give me a chance to watch how other teachers train their students on youtube." He said.

I help my chin in thought. "What's in it for us?" I don't want to do all this work if I don't benefit from it via training or a bribe.

"I'll buy you candy."

HELL YEAH

"10 dollar limit."

NUUUUUUUUU

"Give me a 1 pound chocolate bar and Gon whatever he wants and you have a deal." I offered, knowing that it cost 20 dollars.

Its only 20 dollars, but its something I don't have right now. Le cri.

"Gon what do you want?" Allmight asked.

"I want to fight you!" He cheered.

"How about something else..." He clearly did not want to fight Gon.

"Fineeee.... Let's see. What do I want?" Gon put a hand on his chin in thought.

Steam came out of his ears.

"Hurry up." I told him.

"I don't know! You're the one who normally makes the decisions!" He complained, looking at me.

I thought for a moment. What does he want besides to see his dad? "How about you take us out of English class and give him a bowl of rocky road ice cream while you give me my chocolate bar?" I said.

"Fine. A rocky road ice cream bowl and a one-pound Hershey chocolate bar during English class." Allmight sighed.

"I CAN MAKE YOUR HANDS CLAP!!!" I yelled.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

They all turned their attention to me. After following the song's instructions. Luckily, I looked into popular music in this world.

"Ok. Who believes they are good at close combat and can teach it?" A few people raised their hands. "Ok, stand next to me," I said.

Bakugo, Kirishima, the sugar man and tail man all came up.

"Everyone else, separate into five groups," I ordered.

Everyone rushed to be with their friends.

"What gives you the right to boss us around, anyway?" Barbie snarled at me.

"Your one to talk." I raised an eyebrow. He bosses everyone around and yells at them too.

I waved him off as he yelled at me and continued with the instructions. "Chose one representative for the group."

"Representative for what?" Jiro asked.

"It dosent matter. Just chose a person."

Izuku, Tsu, Momo, Todoroki, and shoji all stepped forward.

"READY!" I started saying.

"Wait what?" Izuku looked around in confusion.

"SET!"

"What's happening?" Shoji questioned.

"NOSE GOES!"

Fist it was Izuku who touched his nose, then Tsu right after.

Momo had a look of realization before she touched her nose quickly.

Todoroki had no clue what was going on.

"Good job! You get Bakugo as your teacher!" I cheered, laughing.

"That's no fair! I want a rematch! Mineta yelled, being apart of Todorokis group.

Izuku let out a sigh of relief.

You guys chose a rep. I also had a count down.

"You... IM GONNA KILL YOU! I'M AN AMAZING TEACHER! DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME!" Bakugo screeched, making the students step back, not wanting to get hurt.

"Ok, the rest of you." I looked to Tailman, sugar man, and Kirishima who were going to teach. "You guys choose a group. The last group goes with me."

They all chose the groups in front of them.

"Ok, the leader's jobs are to show people various close combat skills then have them try it with you, and once they understand it, practice on each other. The leader will supervise everything and help fix errors." I explained.

"You got that?" I asked.

"HAI!"

"Leaders will switch between groups clockwise every 10 minutes! Allmight, watch the clock." I said, turning to the man who nodded his head.

"Get to work!"

Everyone surprisingly got to work, sharing techniques with each other and practicing.

"Ok, gon. You're going to help me teach my group since I'm also supervising the other groups. Show them your punch and have them copy your form. Same thing with kicks and other moves."

"Osu!"

I kinda surprised that I got everyone to work together and learn from each other. They are really good listeners though. I'm sure they all learned that in middle school and elementary. I've never been a good listener myself and gon likes to do his own thing. Even in battle, he does is own thing. Against the bomber, he lost an arm because he wanted to fight him and not follow the plan. He's lucky that they had a card to heal him to that extent.

"Good job Killua!" Allmight patted my back, looking at the different groups of people learning from each other rather than the teacher.

"Thanks. This is really your job though. You need to prepare lessons, explain and give better instructions. After this class, I can't have them do this again because all the knowledge they have is already shared among them all. They will need another source to learn from." I told Allmight.

"And that source should be me. I get it." Allmight nodded. "Now go help gon. I can see he's struggling."

I looked over to gon and I saw him struggling to describe how he punches and fights because it's all-natural to him. He never really thought about it or had proper training before, so he just punched and tried to have them a copy. He knew they were doing to thing wrong, but the only way he could describe it was to do it 'more like this or with more Pow!'

I walked over, helping him out. I got my group to learn normal fighting stances and how to block properly. I also taught them about blind spots. When covering your face from punches or while kicking, people tend to block their opponent's next move and their own view with their own arm. I've used this to my advantage when fighting one of the bombers. He never saw it coming. Literally.

The class went on, I kept on teaching my thing since the other groups weren't learning it. I heard that they were learning more about how to attack and where to hit. Someone even learned about pressure points. I think it was Ojiro. I'm pretty sure he took some sort of martial arts class.

Class soon ended and everyone got a chance to be taught by all the leaders.

"So, did you all learn something?" Allmight asked after we all got back in class in our normal uniform.

"Hai!"

"That's good to hear. It's important to learn from each other. With that, have an amazing day!" He sped out of the classroom.

I had a good time today. Most of them are quick learners, but they all need more practice and hands-on experience. Gon is pretty upset that we didn't get to spar, but I'm sure he will be fine.

I looked over to gon who was getting antsy, bouncing his leg up and down. 

It's good that we have training with Bisky today. Without it, I'm sure he will want to fight me when we get home.

2222 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 13 13
summary since i forgor to put one before this: as gon and killua are preparing to meet up after months of seperation they meet a mysterious man that...
26.5K 656 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
243K 12.4K 37
One unlucky pick, that's all it took to get Killua sent to the future. A future where the Zoldycks are no longer fearsome, a future where the power s...
250K 3.8K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...