DBZ GINYU FORCE

By Helloandhi99

short stories of the Ginyu force. These are my ideas the characters aren't mine. If you have any complaints... More

intro
Stuck in quarantine day 1-7
Quarantine prt 2
Quarantine prt 3 rated R/M
Message
Quarantine part 4

hi

202 1 2
By Helloandhi99

Recoome: "Took you long enough."

Yes. We're doing this again. And I have, knowledge this time! A little. But it's just enough.

Ginyu: "alright men. The first mission is..."

... You obviously have no idea what you're going to do. I'm getting this out because I said I would do this again.

Ginyu: "so the gays still have more reads huh?"

Yes but that story is coming to an end.  I'm running out of ideas so I may end it after the chapter I'm working on or write one more. But yeah we got reads for days!

Ginyu: "isn't that nice" 😒🙄

Recoome: "Well aren't you gonna get started?"

I have no ideas yet and I'm stressed. Like every teen in high school.

Recoome: "Then what's the point of this?"

Idk.

Ginyu: "where the hell are the others?"

Don't ask me. So yeah no one cares about this or anything I do. So yay. Request anything.

Recoome: "NO LEMON THOUGH! Those things are just weird."

Not all of them but I see your point.

Ginyu: "alright readers I'm gonna give you a lesson so don't leave yet! Good. Everyone deserves to have a chance of having talent. And the most important thing to know is to pose."

Please stop.

Ginyu: "So get up from your bed, chair, seat where ever the hell you are and strike a pose. Now, you can't just do any pose you need spirit. Ginyu spirit. Now deep inside you must bring out you're all for your pose. Yell your name with pride and pose!" *poses*

Imagine doing this at school. Not that it would matter crazy stuff happens there. Anyway, I'm getting off-topic again.

Recoome: "Why are you so tiny?"

Why are you so tall?

Ginyu: "Did they do it? Their pose?"

Probably not. Anyway, I'm done go do whatever, eat some chips, watch a tik tok (if you're into that🙄) sleep, etc. Send in request I have nothing to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
172K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.