Great Love (Kaylor)

By BukuTerbang

I remember when I first saw you at that event. Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Our eyes meet. Your eye sparkles... More

Prologue
Home
Author Message Journey
1: "Green eyes"
2: "Ocean Blue Eyes"
3: "Unknown Number"
4: "I Wait For Her"
5: "How can I Tell Her?"
6: "She Want Me To Stay"
7:"Trouble"
8: "I Lost Her"
9:"Locket Getaway"
10:"Big Sur Sweet Escape"
11: "Will You Be My Date?"
13:"Let The Games Begin"
14:"Snake"
15:"Malibu"
16:"Rings And Lies"
17: "Bid Sale"
18:"Cruel Summer"
19:"Drunk"
20:"Nightstand"
21:"Silent"
22:"Met Gala Ball"
POEM: GREAT LOVE
23:"Red Wine Stain"
24:"Ocean Breeze"
Soundtrack Great Love
25:"Last Kiss"
26:"Window"
27:"Move To London"
28:"Apocalypse"
29: "Judgement Day"
30: Red Roses & Cartier Necklace
31: "Look What You Made Me Do"
POEM by TAYLOR SWIFT
32:"Rat"
33: "Soho Farmhouse"
POEM: What is Love? by F.GIMAN
34: "Sahara Cactus"
POEM: Enough for me by F.GIMAN
POEM: Hurt by F.GIMAN
POEM: Believe Me by F.GIMAN
35: "Mad Man with Black Heart"
36: "Nashville"
Poem: You're Happier, I'm Mesirabler
Poem: I'am your heavenly angel
37:"Better Man"
38:"Mom?!"
Poem: You Lied To Me
39:"Taffy"
40: "Daylight"
41:"Love Me Harder"
Poem: Dreamland
Poem: Karma
Poem: All I Want
Poem: Two Souls
42: "Losing you twice"
43: "Falling"
Poem: Tired
Poem: One More Day
Poem: Memories of you
POEM: Hurt and Happiness
Poem: Wedding Dress
POEM: If a tree falls in the forest
44:"Wedding Dress"
Poem: "Without you"
POEM: "Full Moon"
POEM: Dusty Memories
POEM: Loyal Sunshine
Love is something..❤️‍🩹
POEM: Love Hate You
POEM: The Women Who's Standing On The Sideline 🧡
NEW Chapter!

12:"I Remember All Too Well"

282 6 3
By BukuTerbang

21 November 2018.

Reputation concert: Last day on the world tour. Australia. Melbourne.

This is a last shot for that night. She decide to change it. She change the special moments with piano at the last segment. She need to end the world tour with overdramatic and mellow moments in her life. To end the reputation era. With all memories keep appear on her head.

Taylor sit on the piano. The spotlight spot at her direction. All her fans keep cheering and screaming when they seeing her on the stage with black piano covering with white and pink roses. She was wearing a glittery white dress.

She take a deep breath. And close her eyes. And start playing the piano. She playing so beautifully.

She start giving her introduction speech to her fans. When she start to talk, her fans keep silence and just listen to her words and her piano is playing.

The fans screaming when Taylor said it was a last day of the reputation tour. She also said this last tour will recorded as memoir and will be documented in Netflix soon.

Some are crying. Some are cheering. Because this is their last moments to see Taylor on stage for reputation era. They need to wait maybe for another next 2 years to see Taylor perform for new era. New album.

The fans screaming out of their lungs.

Taylor keep playing her piano.

🎹🎼

"I want you guys... to remember this moments. To promise me this... In this special night. In this is very last night of Reputation tour... "

🎹🎼

"I want you guys. 73,000 people in this stadium witness this tonight. This moments...that... Hurm"

🎹🎼

"If you have someone you love right now. Could you scream their name for me? "

🎹🎼

"If you with someone you love right now in this stadium, could you scream their name for me? "

🎹🎼

"Or someone you love who aren't with you tonight. Just close your eyes... I want you to imagine that person on your mind right now."

🎹🎼

"Now,... I want you guys hold that person's hand who you loved."

🎹🎼

"Doesnt care if that person is your lover, your wife, your husband, your mom, your dad, your sister, your brother, or your best friend, hold their hand. And Look into their eyes..."

🎹🎼

"Tell them. You love them."

🎹🎼

"Tell them, You afraid of losing them."

🎹🎼

"Tell them, they're the only person you want. In this life."

🎹🎼

"This night, Promise me one things.... "

"Promise me, You will never drop this person's hand forever and ever."

"Promise me, You will see this person until you hair grows grey."

"Promise me, You will see that person face everyday when you wake up every morning."

"Promise me, You will have beautiful life with this person. You will make them happy everyday."

"Promise me, Whatever storm you two are going through in life. Whatever fight you two had. Promise me, you will stay."

🎹🎼

"And..."

🎹🎼

"Dont ever let them lose again. Dont ever let them go again."

"And...the last things.."

"Never stop love each other."

🎹🎼

"because life is too short.. Life is too fragile.. Until you lose the most favorite thing you've ever known...

"So take this moments... To appreciate them... In your life.. "

The fans screaming.

🎹🎼🎶

"because you two are meant to be together..."

🎹🎼🎶

"So, this last song is dedicate for two of you who I'm talking about in this stadium or the person who never be with you right now."

🎹🎼🎶

"And this is All Too Well."

The fans screaming.

🎹🎼🎶

Piano is playing.

Taylor playing the piano notes. Taylor remembering someone who she really miss. She's picturing someone on her mind now. She keep playing the piano notes.

All sudden, the memories of the past jump out of her minds. Keep flashback one by one. Flash forward and back. And faded away. Just like that. Taylor try to focus on the piano.

She remember her. Her green eyes. Her frekles. Her bright smile. Her laugh. Her jokes. Her dimples. Her broad shoulder. Her strong arms.

She closed her eyes. Hoping all this memories faded away. But she can't.

All her memories with that person start pop up one by one playing like projector on her minds.

She playing the piano notes.

🎹🎼

All Too Well

🎹🎼

I walked through the door with you,
the air was cold
But something 'bout it felt like home
somehow and I
Left my scarf there at your sister's house
And you still got it in your drawer even now

*she still remember when the first time karlie brought her to Karlie's hometown at St. Louis. Meeting all Karlie's family member at fall season. Celebrate Thanksgiving together. She so nervous at that time.

🎼🎹🎼

Oh, your sweet disposition and my wide-eyed gaze
We're singing in the car, getting lost upstate
Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place
And I can picture it after all these days

*She still remember how many adventures they had together, how many short getaway they had together. But, their favorite place still Big Sur. Karlie like when she drives. Big Sur moments keep playing on her minds. She still remember Karlie said on their way home from Big Sur, "You're my Best Friends" . And that moments, in her mind, She knew it. She was fall in love with that girl.

*she smiled.

🎼🎹🎼

And I know it's long gone and

That magic's not here no more
And I might be okay
But I'm not fine at all
Oh, oh, oh

*But, karlie's not with her now. Karlie's not in her life anymore. Karlie decide to leave her without reasons and explanation. Karlie leave her. Just like that. She still remember on that night, Karlie walk away from her. She still remember on that last day, karlie leave her there. Without turns her head back to look at her. Karlie leave her there in her big house. Alone. Dark. Cold. Midnight. From that moments, she realized, silence, being alone and losing someone you love is the most scaring things she ever experienced in her life.

🎼🎹🎼

'Cause there we are again on that little town street
You almost ran the red 'cause you were looking over me

Wind in my hair, I was there, I remember it all too well

*She still remember, how she experienced when she let Karlie drive for the first time. She really scared when Karlie love to drive fast. And Karlie brake suddenly because she saw deer crossing the road. It was really near-death experience. She'll never let Karlie drive again after that.

*She smiled

🎼🎹🎼

Photo album on the counter, your cheeks were turning red
You used to be a little kid with glasses in a twin-size bed

And your mother's telling stories 'bout you on a tee ball team

*Taylor still remember in her mind how her mom, andrea try to embarrassed her by showing all her childhood photo album to Karlie. Showing all her pictures from her naked baby picture until she in High School. But, Karlie doesn't know she wearing a glasses back then at that time. She really excited and shocked when you joined a soccer team at middle school too. And she also remember said to Karlie, that she's more into music rather than sport back then. And she knew Karlie love football so much.

🎼🎹🎼

You tell me 'bout your past, thinking your future was me
And I know it's long gone and
There was nothing else I could do

🎼🎹🎼

And I forget about you long enough
To forget why I needed to

*But now, her life never be the same without Karlie. Karlie's not here anymore.

Taylor try to hold her tears. She looks up. Everything changed now.

🎼🎹🎼

'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night

We dance around the kitchen in the refrigerator light
Down the stairs, I was there,

I remember it all too well, yeah

*She still remember it all. All too well. In her minds.

🎼🎹🎼

Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much
But maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up
Running scared, I was there,

I remember it all too well

*She remember it all. All too well. The memories keep faded from their happiest moments to saddest moments in split of seconds.
She still remember that fight, that night still playing fresh in her minds even it past months from now. She let Karlie walk away just like that. She let Karlie's hand go. She was scared back then.

🎼🎹🎼

Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise
So casually cruel in the name of being honest
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here.

'Cause I remember it all, all, all too well

*She still remember it all. She start crying. Her tears drop on her cheek.

She stop playing the piano and take a moment. She wipe her tears. The fans screaming. Chanting her name.

The fans doesn't know what she's going through in past 3 years. All heartbreak. All up and down of her life.

🎼🎹🎼

Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it
I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it
After plaid shirt days and nights when you made me your own

*She know she need to move on and be strong. Without Karlie by her side.

🎼🎹🎼

Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone

But you keep my old scarf from that very first week
'Cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me
You can't get rid of it, 'cause you remember it all too well, yeah

*it's still clear in her minds. She still remember how first time she met Karlie. And how their friendship turns from best friend to lover. She can remember it all. All over again. Because she remember it all too well..

🎼🎹🎼

'Cause there we are again, when I loved you so

Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known

🎼🎹🎼

It was rare, I was there,

I remember it all too well

*Yes. She admit loving Karlie was rare. The only love she ever want it. And it was a GREAT LOVE one for the ages.

🎼🎹🎼

Wind in my hair, you were there,
you remember it all

*On getaway car. She remember it. The memories pop up and faded away.

🎼🎹🎼

Down the stairs, you were there,
you remember it all

*Running downstairs. Chasing one another. She remember it. The memories pop up and faded away.

🎼🎹🎼

It was rare, I was there,
I remember it all too well

*And Karlie was there too. All memories pop up and faded away.

She closed her eyes. Wish Karlie was here with her.

She looking at the crowd.

🎼🎹🎼

The piano play finally end.

The fans was screaming and crying.

They all still can't believe Taylor ended the tour with sad song.
The fans still can't accept why Taylor save piano moments at last segment. Taylor never end her show concert with sad mellow song.

The spotlight on Taylor faded slowly as soon as the song end. And Taylor still sitting there crying and looking at every crowd. The fans watch Taylor cry tears on the big screen. And all suddenly the stadium become dark.

They all screaming. And calling Taylor's name.

-----

a/m: You may want to play the youtube music at the top before reading this chapter. Or while reading this chapter.
Keep it loop.
Please give me star if you love it.
I promise this is not the end. The storm is coming. I will tell you the story what happen in past 3 years.

May Love Always Find You.
-F.GIMAN-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 25K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...
1.4K 58 11
Taylor Swift is the epitome of a small town girl. She grew up there, is engaged to the next mayor, and has the perfect cookie cutter house. Except ev...
176K 5.7K 29
Freya Thompson, Granddaughter of Archibald Thompson one of the richest men in London. She lived a pretty peaceful life, working as a primary school m...
10.8K 334 42
Lilly Taylor and Taylor Swift. What a weird story they have. Weird, but full of emotion and smiles. They are best friend that can't live without one...