๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€ - ๐–ผ๐—...

By playboichan

๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™‰๐™€๐™’๐™Ž + ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ โ› i'm just bad bad news โœ โ–น bangchan x felix ยฉ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐€๐ƒ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐–๐’.
-หห‹ chapter one
-หห‹ chapter two
-หห‹ chapter three
-หห‹ chapter five
-หห‹ chapter six
-หห‹ chapter seven
-หห‹ chapter eight
-หห‹ chapter nine
-หห‹ chapter ten
-หห‹ chapter eleven
-หห‹ bonus chapter
๐๐€๐ƒ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”.
-หห‹ chapter one
-หห‹ chapter two
-หห‹ chapter three
-หห‹ chapter four
-หห‹ chapter five
-หห‹ chapter six
-หห‹ chapter seven
-หห‹ chapter eight
-หห‹ chapter nine
-หห‹ chapter ten
-หห‹ chapter eleven
-หห‹ chapter twelve

-หห‹ chapter four

2.9K 137 82
By playboichan

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER FOUR | YOU AGAIN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

felix was walking back home and it was currently midnight. he was starting to regret going out so late.

anything could happen to him in the dark. especially now the crime rate has increased.

he decided to take the short cut home. it may have been a dangerous route at night but it would get felix home quicker.

he could hear footsteps behind him and a sound he didn't know. it sounded like something being dragged on the floor?

felix wanted to turn around but he was scared.

was he being followed?

stalked?

felix decided to pick up the pace.

he didn't realise that his shoe lace was un-tied so he tripped and fell on the floor, grazing both of his knees since he was only wearing shorts.

the footsteps quickened and then stopped.

"are you alright?" said a voice felix was sure he recognised.

"christopher?"felix looked up and gasped when he saw that it was christopher looming over him.

his face wasn't covered this time so felix could admire how handsome he was.

he was surprised to say the least.

"and it's my blonde haired boy who i never got the name of." christopher smiled.

"oh. felix, lee felix."

christopher helped felix up. "it's nice to meet you properly, felix."

felix saw that christopher had a heavy backpack and a suitcase.

"where are you going?" felix nodded at all of chris' luggage.

christopher sighed. "right now i have no idea...i'm kind of homeless."

felix frowned. "homeless? so you have no where to go at all? not even a friend's house?"

christopher smiled sadly. "well that's what homeless means... unfortunately, i have no where to go and i'm not too sure what to do. i've just been walking around feeling sorry for myself."

felix grabbed christopher's free hand

"you're coming home with me!" felix exclaimed. "i can't let you stay out in the cold? it'll keep me up at night. more than rent does."

"but i don't want to be a bother. i'll be fine, felix. i assure you." older boy pleaded.

"no, no!" felix shook his head. "i'm not having you out here. it's fine."

"you're seriously letting a criminal in your home?"

felix turned to christopher. "there's nothing you can really take from where i live. i'm broke and i live with two other broke guys. i own pretty much nothing. nothing valuable. everything we have is second hand so you'd be wasting your time. i trust you not to take anything anyway."

christopher smiled. "okay, thank you."

the pair walked together in the late night hand in hand.

when felix arrived at his home he took a deep breath, bracing himself before opening the door since he left it unlocked.

music was no longer playing. all felix could hear was quiet chatter.

"you can leave your luggage by the door for now. are you hungry? thirsty?"

"i'm quite thirsty." chris gave the younger a sheepish smile. "i've been walking for a long time."

felix let go of christopher's hand and led him inside the living room.

taeil and jaehyun seemed to have left so the only people in the living room was jisung, minho and a few random guys felix didn't know the names of.

"i thought you lived with two people," christopher mumbled.

"it's meant to be a birthday party. a shit one to tell the truth."

jisung looked up at the doorway. "felix has finally decided to fucking show up—bangchan?"

minho followed jisung's gaze. "no fucking way! here he is in the fresh and blood."

felix furrowed his eyebrows. "bangchan? i thought your name was christopher or is it some sort of secret name?"

"my name is christopher but my name is also bangchan."

jisung stood up with a face a fury.

"why the hell are you here?! get away from felix." jisung grabbed felix and pulled him behind his back.

yeonjun knew nothing about chan or his past with jisung but he stood beside jisung anyway.

"i don't know who you are but i think it's best that you just leave now." yeojun said, voice laced with dominance and authority.

after all, yeonjun was a police officer

"guys!" felix raised his voice. "i'm the one who brought him here. just sit down and stop being rude to put guest."

"guest? why invite a freeloader?" minho furrowed his eyebrows.

felix moved from jisung and stood beside bangchan.

"he's homeless and i wanted go give him a place to stay. just temporarily. till he sorts himself out."

"no, felix!" jisung snapped. "you can't give him a home. you don't even know him."

"last time i checked this was my place." felix put his hands on his hips. "if i want chan to stay he can stay. if you don't want him to stay you can leave yourself. no one is stopping you. my house, my rules. understand?"

jisung and minho were shocked that felix stood up to them like that.

it just wasn't like felix.

yeonjun cleared his throat. "kai, soobin, beomgyu, taehyun...everyone else...i think we should head home. it's pretty late."

kai nodded. "okay, thanks for the birthday party. i had fun. let's hang out again?"

felix had to bite his tounge to stop himself from saying no.

the boys bid their goodbyes then left the house.

it was awkwardly quiet.

"i'll gonna take chris to his room and then i'm going to sleep," felix declared. "i'll clean up the mess you all made tomorrow."

jisung and minho nodded.

"okay, night, felix," jisung mumured.

felix took chan by his arm and led him out of the living room.

"i'm sorry for all of that." felix sighed. "i don't know why they were acting like that. i'll bring your drink up."

"i'm a bad person, felix," bangchan mumbled. "i don't even know why you're taking me in."

felix smiled up at chan. "because i like you, silly!"

and that's when chan's heart decided to go crazy.

"o-oh!"

felix left chan in the guest bedroom and rushed back down stairs into the kitchen.

he was shocked to see jisung and minho tidying up but decided not to comment on it.

felix got a bottle of water and went back up stairs to give it to chan who was staring at a portrait.

"i've brought you a drink," felix said.

chan turned and smiled. "thank you. i really like this cat drawing. whose the artist?"

felix smiled shyly. "me, i did it. it's one of minho's cats, doongie. sooni and dori were refusing to cooperate so i didn't draw them."

chan smiled. "you're not too bad you know."

felix blushed. "thank you. i'll um...i'll leave you to settle in. good night."

"night."

felix left the room and placed his hands on his burning cheeks.

"what is wrong with me?" he mumured as he made his way to his own room.

once he arrived, he threw himself on his bed, not even bothering to remove his clothes despite the fact that he hated his 'outside clothes' touching his bed.

"fucking hell," he breathed out. "what a day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.4K 35
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜… ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
20.1K 209 15
fluffy lee felix one shots felix x reader
42.7K 1.5K 50
-๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ- ๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ "๐˜š๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜’๐˜Œ๐˜™" ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š "๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ! ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข...
24.3K 1K 46
๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ /หŒ๐˜ฌษ’๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ตษชหˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆษชสƒ๐˜ฏ/ ; ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช...