VERSATILE

By kenophobic

❝THANK YOU. SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU EMBRACED ME. YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING, THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY. YOU T... More

π™²π™Ύπ™Ώπšˆπšπ™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
𝙾𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
πš‚π™Έπš‡.
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπ™΄π™½.
π™΄π™»π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™»πš…π™΄.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™΅π™Ύπš„πšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™½π™Έπ™½π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.

πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.

8.1K 852 410
By kenophobic

even tho y'all at school...and it's short. ian shit.

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇:
"𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂."
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"If I have a son and he grow up and get into this street shit? On God I'll never forgive myself, cause that shit means I failed as a father." Pooh shrugged.

"Nah foreal! And if Tazj grow up and get her a nigga that's in all this street shit? It's gon eat me up inside, because I want her to be wit' somebody that's a better man than I ever was."

"This is why I ain't havin' kids, ion want none of that shit to be bothering me.." Duce said.

"Y'all believe in karma?" I raised my eyebrow up.

"Yessir!"

"Man, my karma gon' hit Tazj ten times harder, I swear to you I already know this. Because look, I know for a fact that I'm not shit, or at least I wasn't shit til I started to mess wit' Alayna....I done broke some bitches hearts and I just know it's gon' be a nigga that's gon' do Tazj so dirty...." I shook my head.

Ion want the shit to happen, but I believe in karma and everything that has to do with it. My mama got pregnant by an ain't shit ass deadbeat three times and had her heart broken by that same person...

Then, fast forward some, Chaz got pregnant with Dekai by an ain't shit ass deadbeat who broke her heart...it's like whatever you do? It's gon' come back and bite yo kid in the ass.

"I get that and shit but, yo son becoming into these streets and shit just like you? That shit is a slap in the face that you failed. Yo kid shouldn't wanna be involved in that, ion care..."

"We still need to have a lil intervention about you and Chaz, that shit just caught me off guard and don't you got a bitch?"

"I have a girl." He straight faced me. "And it happened before I even got wit' Taylor. It was a one night thing and she got pregnant, that's all that there is to it. No feelings on either end."

I nodded, leaning back in my seat before flipping my phone over and sucking my teeth. "I checked my phone like I got somebody who wanna talk to me."

"What happened between you and Lay? Wasn't you just over there?"

"She be doin' lil shit. Talm bout I'm not single but she is, that don't even make no sense. Then I went to her house to get my pills and it was like she was tryna tease a nigga or some," I made a face.

"And knowing her, she mad as hell but she done got so used to bein' wit' me, that she can barely even show that she mad. Ima give her, her space though, cause she need it..."

"Well won't you look at that, mature." Duce nodded.

"Eh..." I shrugged. "I'm still finna go over her house later but that's only so that we can talk about whatever we got goin' on..."

"Can you stop staring at me Nook? I just wanna have this talk so that you can leave and I can go back to Netflix." She zipped up the top half of her onesie and I just stared at her. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like...like that!" She snapped. "Stare at the wall or something."

"I can't look at you now? Wow, that's crazy."

"You're making this difficult please just stop staring at me like that. You got my stomach doing backflips and I don't like that."

"Aight," I looked away from her. "Come on so we can talk."

She sat up and sighed. "I don't know where to star-"

"We already talked about my side, I just wanna know why you acting so delusional. All of a sudden I'm yo dude but you not my girl? Since when we did that? Ion like this new you, this delusional shit not for me. Ion like it and it don't excite me. I want you back. Not this toxic ass bitch that's tryna be controlling, cause that's not you and if that's how you coming? You ain't gotta worry about me no more."

I looked over at her and she was frowning. "I just... I don't know Nook. I don't know about anything. I don't know about us-"

"What you mean you'n know about us?"

"Because, ion know I just feel like this is an ongoing cycle of disappointment. I don't know, I just don't wanna keep dealing with you and I really don't wanna look stupid for you." She started pouting, crossing her arms across her chest.

"You think I got you out here looking stupid?" I asked her and she nodded her head slowly. "How?"

"First the whole Jamya thing-"

"We really wasn't together when that shit happened. I ain't even tryna justify it, we wasn't together. Just was kickin' it...cause I don't cheat in relationships. That shit just so corny to me, so if we were together, together? That shit woulda never happened."

"Then you told me Sage was pregnant, I looked so dumb after being with you after that...." She scratched the back of her neck. "Then Sage kissed all-"

"Once again, ian cheat. She came into me and I ain't do shit wit' her. Ion even think of Sage like that." I told her.

She just looked down at her feet before looking up at me. "How come they wanna do all this once you start messing with me? I really won't ever understand it."

"Cause they mad it's not them." I shrugged. "That's the only valid answer I can honestly give you...anything else?"

"Um...I feel like you're just gonna up and leave me one day because I can't have kids and I know how you want another one."

"Man Layna, that shit don't matter to me! If that shit really affected me? Then I woulda been left you, but I didn't because I don't care about that shit!"

"You don't care about it Najae but I do! That's eating me up inside when my grandma texts me and asks if Ima give her a great-grand-baby and I have to change the subject. You don't know how that feels!" Her voice started to crack.

"Stop beating yoself up about it....you can't change it baby so stop it. Ion think about you no different than I did before...I promise I don't."

It got silent for a lil bit after that.

"....okay..." She nodded her head. "I think that's all we needed to talk about."

I stood up and put on my shoes before looking over at her. "I'm bout to go."

"I know."

"And Ima go to my house."

"Okay."

"You not gon' give me no kiss?" I scrunched up my face and she shook her head no.

"Not today."

I sucked my teeth and walked over to her while she covered up her face. "Girl uncover yo face."

"No because I don't wanna kiss you."

I grabbed her arms and moved em before I kissed her forehead and she wiped it off and slapped my chest. "Don't do that!"

"I do what I want, and stop being mad already nigga damn."

"No...why?"

"Because I need some poussey." I frowned.

"Why you ain't eating? Ian cook this for nothing." Mama frowned while I messed with the chicken.

"Man." I shook my head. "Shit just be unfair as fuck I swear to God it do."

"What you mean?" Chaz sat down next to me with Dekai on her lap.

"I went to talk to Layna today and she just...she was just off. Ion know." I shrugged. "But she been like that for a minute. She ain't been her normal self, she been delusional and sensitive.."

"She prolly pregnant." Mama shrugged and I stared at her like she was the dumbest person ever.

"She can't get pregnant. She got primary infertility, some shit like that ion remember the name."

"That don't mean nothing, it's just a real slim chance that she can actually have a successful pregnancy. She can get pregnant, but there is a high chance of miscarriage or stillbirth."

"A stillbirth?" I asked.

"You know what that is right?" Chaz asked. "You ain't that dumb..."

"Hold on." I grabbed my phone and went on the front porch before sitting on the steps and FaceTiming Alayna.

She answered on the last ring. "Hm?"

"You straight?"

"I'm thuggin'." She shrugged making me smack my lips.

She don't even say shit like that.

"Alayna."

"Hm?"

"You pregnant?" I asked her and she put her full face in the camera.

"Now you know better than anybody that I'm not pregnant." She rolled her eyes.

"You took a test to be sure?"

"Najae no because I'm not pregnant. Just sick."

"How sick?"

"Stomach virus and a headache."

"You been throwing up?"

"One time last week and I haven't since then. I just need some medicine but I'm too sick to be leaving the house." She shrugged.

Y'all smell that shit too? Pregnancy.

"You need some?"

"A nap." She said before hanging up the phone.

She so in denial, that's cute.

___________________________
this so short cus my mama making me go to school so fuck everybody.

happy valentine's day to my SINGLE readers. if you got a nigga/bitch then this don't go for you 🥱.

not edited, excuse mistakes.

— #GrandmaBaby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 800 25
"why did you fall in love with me?" "Because no matter what happens to us, you always find a way to fix it" just read it,I know you'll love it🀍
387K 4K 71
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Sexual content, and strong language So if you are sensitive to any of these or don't like this then i would swipe...
44.3K 1.6K 74
teach me the way to surrender my heart.
647K 28.7K 32
- Yeah, I'm mad at you And I know I fucked up, well damn look how you move -