Luring The Cold Hearted Billi...

By THENAUGHTYGRAY

Hermes Xayn Montegara & Nerlay Jane Delos Santos What if you fell in love with someone who didn't introduce... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER-33

40.1K 972 180
By THENAUGHTYGRAY

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

HERMES IS POUTING his lips as he stares at the mountain-like documents in front of him. Lester, his secretary just grinned at him before leaving him inside his room.

Ang gabundok na mga dokumento na iyon ang naging resulta ng mahigit dalawang buwan n'yang hindi pagpasok sa trabaho simula ng bumalik si Jane. Nag-birthday din kasi si JH kaya minabuti niyang huwag muna magtrabaho at mag-focus muna sa asawa't anak na ngayon niya lang muling nakasama, his annoyed green eyes automatically went soft as he remembers how happy JH was on his 4th birthday when he brought him and Jane at HongKong Disney land.

Hermes took a deep breath and sigh, dahil sa mahabang pag-absent niya madami-dami siyang kailangan trabahuin ngayong araw, and now he cannot go home until he's not finished signing all of these mountain-like documents.

Hermes blows out a loud deep breath before a smile automatically appears on his lips when his eyes fell on the small calendar over his office table on his right side.

Tomorrow will be his and Jane's five years anniversary and finally for over four years that he'd been celebrating alone, Jane is finally here and he managed to fix what was broken between him and Jane for almost five years so he can't help it but to be excited.

He wants a simple but romantic dinner for their anniversary's celebration, just the both of them to enjoy the each other's company.

Muli s'yang napatingin sa tambak na dokumento sa harap n'ya at muling humugot ng malalim na hininga bago n'ya iyon dahan-dahang binuga.

Kailangan n'ya talagang tapusin ang lahat ng trabaho n'ya ngayong araw para free s'ya bukas.

He doesn't want to sign papers and do work tomorrow; he wants his whole day free just for Jane.

Nagkamot s'ya ng batok bago n'ya sinimulan ang pagbabasa ng mga dokumento para mapirmahan na n'ya ang mga iyon at mabilis n'yang matapos ang trabaho n'ya.

***

HERMES WAS TIRED after a whole day of exhausting work. His eyelids were heavy that it almost totally dropped close while he is forcing to lift his feet to continue walking towards at their mansion.

The whole place were already dark and the only light that is guiding him to walk was the golden chandelier hanging from the wide gray ceiling.

He looked at his wrist watch to check the time when he can't find anyone on the living room and wondering why it is so dark.

Jane and Jh are probably asleep already since it is already past ten pm. Hindi n'ya namalayan ang oras dahil ng lumabas s'ya kanina ng opisina n'ya madami pa din s'yang empleyadong naroroon.

"...They must be taking an over time." Nagkibit balikat s'ya at dumiretso na sa ikalawang palapag. Dahan-dahan ang bawat kilos n'ya ng buksan n'ya ang pinto ng master bedroom.

A sweet smile crept on his lips when he found his son and wife peacefully sleeping on the wide bed.

Dahan-dahan n'yang sinara ang pinto at hinubad ang formal blazer n'ya pati ang pantalong suot at kasunod namang hinubad ang white long-sleeve polo n'ya. Iniwan n'ya lang ang boxer short n'yang suot bago nagtungo sa ibabaw ng kama sa gilid ni JH.

He laid beside his son as he wrapped his arms around his son's and his wife's small waist before nuzzling his body closer to them as he let himself to finally fall asleep.

Despite the exhaustion and tiredness, he is feeling, Hermes still fell asleep with a genuine and lovely smile on his handsome face. A genuine and lovely smile that only this family he built can only give him.

***

A DEEP FROWN APPEARED on Hermes' forehead when he woke up without Jane and JH beside him. He immediately looked for the wall clock to know what the time is.

Humaba ang nguso n'ya ng makitang alas-nuebe na ng umaga, he was about to climb off the bed when Jane went out of the walk-in-closet wearing a fitted cream pencil cut dress that the skirt is above her knees. The dress hugs her curves perfectly that it is making his sex ache.

Fuck morning erection! Fuck Jane's sexy body! Pagmamaktol n'ya sa isip n'ya saka mas pinahaba ang nguso n'ya.

"Where are you going?" He asked pouting his lips adorably while there's a deep frown on his forehead.

Tumigil si Jane sa pagsusuot ng ikaw nito at tinignan s'ya, Jane stares at him before looking away again and continuing wearing her earrings before putting her brown lipstick on. "I have to meet a bigtime client today. Don't wait for me, ok? I'll be home late." Sagot nito ng hindi nakatingin sa kan'ya na mas lalong kinalalim ng gatla sa noo n'ya.

Unti-unting nawala ang pagkanguso ng mga labi n'ya bago iyon kusang sumimangot. His face went sad after hearing how distant Jane's words is.

"But baby don't you know what day today is? Can't you remember what today is for us? Can't you reschedule that?" Mahinang tanong n'ya sa asawa.

Jane continued putting and fixing her light but daring make up look. "Huh? What? Ngayon? Anong meron? Hermes, I can't reschedule this, he's a multi-millionaire investor I need to meet him."

"He?" Tanong n'ya kapagkuwan ay nagbaba ng tingin sa mga daliri n'ya. Hermes played his own finger tips when jealousy went to wash his whole system. "Can't you meet his secretary instead? Why do you need to look that good in business meeting? Baby you do realize your husband is multi-Billionaire, right? Ano bang business mo? I can invest more, more than him."

Mahinang sabi n'ya dito habang naglalagalab sa loob ng dibdib n'ya ang tinatanong selos.

He stilled for a second ng ma-realized niyang hanggang ngayon hindi pa pala niya alam kung saan ito nagtatrabaho.

Jane sigh and went back inside the walk-in-closet and it took her a couple of seconds before she went out with her cream colored four inches high heels on her hands. Jane went to sat on the edge of the bed to wear her heels not even minding to respond on what he said.

His lips went longer again, pouting his lips. Umurong s'ya papalapit sa asawa at pinatong ang baba n'ya sa balikat nito. He buried his handsome face on Jane's neck as he wrapped his arms around her small waist.

"Baby... don't go, don't you really know what today is? Baby, this day is very important for both of us, don't you really have any idea?" Malambing at nagtatampong tanong n'ya dito habang nakayakap s'ya dito mula sa likuran nito.

Jane removed his hand from hugging her. "Hermes, I don't know alright? I need to go I can't be late." After saying that Jane stands up from sitting on the edge of the bed before getting out of the room, leaving him alone.

His eyes heat up as he felt a heavy burden inside his chest. He can't believe Jane forgot about their anniversary and he doesn't know what's with that multi-millionaire man that Jane chose him more than her own husband.

He understands that it took her a mean time to build a company on her own but can't she considerate that her husband is a multi-billionaire? He can invest more than other business man does for Pete's sake!

Jealousy is slowly taking over his whole sanity. He wants to hurt somebody; he wants to hurt that man but he chose too not to. He chose to stay calm and not to act aggressively because if he does that, he might lose that better future together with this family.

Nakasimangot s'yang bumaba ng kama at lumabas ng kwartong ilang araw na nilang inuukupa ng magkakasama.

His frown deepened when his eyes did not find where JH is. Sa isiping sinama ito ni Jane para i-meet ang investor kuno nito, dali-dali s'yang bumalik ng kwarto para mag bihis.

Something's not right he can feel it. He can feel his heart pounding hard and fast but painfully.

Pagkatapos n'yang magbihis kahit hindi maayos ang pagkakasuot ng gusot gusot n'yang pantalon at coat patakbo na s'yang lumabas ng kwarto pati ng mansyon.

***

HERMES DOESNT KNOW why but this is where his car brought him— this is where he drove his car absentmindedly. He glanced at the Sa'kong Irog restaurant but that supposed to be a simple glance went to be a stare when his eyes widened when he saw who's inside.

It was Jane with Tyler.

***

"RAMDAM KO NA ang kamatayan ko." Bulong ni Tyler sa kan'ya at nagpanggap na hindi nila pareho napansin ang pagpasok ni Hermes sa restaurant n'ya.

"You know my husband won't like it if I went home with a black eye right, buddy?" Dugtong pa nito ns kinatawa n'ya.

She can't still believe that this tough gorgeous man got bended by another gorgeous tough man but that is the reality nowadays.

Ang pogi may boyfriend na ding pogi.

Natawa s'ya at sinen'yasan ang bawat empleyado n'ya na maghanda na.

Jane smiled when everyone acted like nobody entered the restaurant, even Hermes' employees on his office floor that is here as costumers was acting normally as if their boss did not enter her restaurant.

She counted every step he made and when she felt his presence behind her, she raised her hand mentioning everybody to do their role.

The whole restaurant went dark when the light when down low and replaced by light red light making the whole place romantically as ever as the melody of 'It might be you'd lingers everyone's ears.

Tyler picked up the microphone while Jane turned around to face Hermes who is in shock while standing behind her. She reached for his hand and place it on her waist before she wrapped her arms around his neck as she sways her body on the classy and romantic beat of the music.

Time...

I've been passing time watching trains go by

All of my life

Lying on the sand watching sea birds' fly

Wishing there would be

Someone waiting home for me

Something's telling me it might be you

It's telling me it might be you

All of my life

Looking back as lovers go walking past

All of my life

Jane smiled at Hermes when his emerald eyes find hers. "Singing wasn't my talent so I forced Tyler to do this just for our fifth anniversary. I love you; I love you so much Hermes Xayn Montegara happy fifth anniversary." She gritted him with a sweet wide smile on her face while still dancing with him on the center of the wide luxurious restaurant.

"I love you so much too. Mrs. Nerlay Jane D. Montegara"

Wondering how they met and what makes it last

If I found the place

Would I recognize the face

Something's telling me it might be you

Yeah, it's telling me it might be you

So many quiet walks to take

So many dreams to make

And with so much love to make

I think we're gonna meet some time

Maybe all we need is time...

And it's telling me it might be you

All of my life

A glint of happiness crossed Hermes' eyes when he heard their son's little voice sang along with Tyler.

"He knows how to sing" Hermes mumbled in the middle of their dance. Jane just smiled and waited for Tyler to finish the song.

I've been saving love songs and lullabies

And there's so much more

No one's ever heard before

Something's telling me it might be you

Yeah, it's telling me it must be you

And I'm feeling it'll just be you all of my life

It's you, It's you

I've been waiting for all of my life

Maybe it's you (It's you), maybe it's you (It's you)

I've been waiting for you all of my life

Maybe it's you, maybe it's you

I've been waiting for all of my life

She let go of Hermes' hands as she unwraps her arms from his neck. The light changed from light red to yellow as everyone raises their champagne.

Champagne that has letters and heart shapes completing the sentences;

"H-Happy Fifth anniversary, hubby. Will you m-marry me, again?" Nanginginig ang baritonong boses sa sayang basa ni Hermes sa pangungusap at tanong na nabuo ng bawat letra sa champagne.

His eyes that were filled with tears: stared at his wife. "I should be the one who's doing this—"

"‐coz you're a pussy, Nerlay does this for you." 'Di mapigilang kumento ni Tyler na kinangiwi nito ng titigan ito ng masama ni Hermes. Nagkamot ito ng batok saka tumalikod. Earning some laughs from everyone inside her restaurant.

Hermes brought his eyes back at her, eyes that full of love, care and happiness, then slowly a wide smile on his face appeared before he screamed.

"Damn baby are you planning to give me a heart attack? Fuck yes! I'll marry you again!"

____

TYLER's STORY IS ALREADY POSTED AND IT IS ENTITLED: WRONG!

THENAUGHTYGRAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757 165 37
lrish Diaz is a party girl and a brat, she always does what she wants without thinking of others. When she got involved in trouble at a club her pare...
180K 5.4K 72
QUADRO SERIES #1 "I do beg if you deserve it." ~ Yitro Zyair Cavendish (COMPLETED) Written by: dikaPinili_
781K 30.9K 60
IDLE DESIRE 8: SAMAEL LAZARUS Nangako kay Ilaria ang Kuya Samael niya na kapag dumating siya sa edad na dalawampu't taon ay papayagan na siya nitong...
723K 19.5K 49
Scandalous Affair #1 "Isn't the forbidden fruit the sweetest?" Liberty Kings is an alluring woman with her hourglass body, ombre blonde hair, and oc...