ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺

1.7K 64 50
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. The Locker Room.

Kalianna is holding a fencing helmet.

"This fencing gear really does suit you, Kalianna." Tikki praised her owner.

"Thank you, Tikki! Let's hope wielding a saber is a lot easier than finding a helmet that fits." Kalianna puts on the helmet but it slips, causing her to groan.

Tikki giggles.

Kalianna pulls the helmet off. "I gotta ace these try-outs! D'Argencourt is the most prestigious fencing academy in all of Paris. I've only got this one shot to show them what I've got and get onto the team!"

"You've been reviewing the fencing rules all weekend, it's going to be great!" Tikki assured.

"You're right. Even if fencing doesn't work out for me, I can always stick to delivering Adrien lunch." Kalianna blushes and picks up another helmet, putting it on. This time it doesn't slip. "Ah, this one is perfect." She took off the helmet and smiled.

Just then Marinette entered the locker room and Tikki quickly hid in Kalianna's purse.

Once she saw Kalianna, Marinette frowned. "What the he11 are YOU doing here?" She angrily asked the ravenette, walking up to her.

"I'm here for the fencing tryouts, duh," Kalianna grabbed a saber. "If I wasn't I'd be giving lunch to Adrien right now. Something that you fail to do despite how you claimed to have memorized his schedule." She smirked before walking past Marinette.

The bluenette glared harshly at her back before getting ready to put on her fencing gear.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: School Courtyard.

Mr. D'Argencourt paces between two lines of students. The fencers and the tryouts.

"I am the fencing master, Mr. D'Argencourt. As I'm sure you're aware, we have only one open spot on the team this year." Armand stops and faces the tryouts. "So, in order to select the best possible candidate, I will observe the beginners performing a number of attacks on the experienced students."

Marinette looks around. "Where's Adrien?"

Kalianna, who was beside her, scoffed. "Typical. You can't even do something without your mind going straight towards him. I bet you're only trying out cause he's into fencing."

Marinette shot her a dirty glare for calling her out.

"Get into position," Armand says as he gestures with his arm to his.

Just then a fencer approaches Kalianna. "Hey, guess I'm your fencing partner." The fencer lifts up his helmet to reveal Adrien.

"Oh, hey Adrien." Kalianna smiles at him.

"I didn't know you were into fencing, Kalianna," Adrien says.

"I figured it wouldn't do any harm to try out. I don't really have a lot on my plate." Kalianna shrugs. 'Other than being Lady Luck.' She thought.

Meanwhile, Marinette glares over at Kalianna.

"Get into position!" Armand yells before looking over at Marinette. "Unfortunately, you'll have to sit this one out until the last fencer gets here. They're running late."

Marinette groans and stomps over to a bench.

Meanwhile, Kalianna puts her helmet on, glances at Adrien, and holds her saber upright. "Um, I don't feel like I'm doing this right." She told Adrien.

Adrien chuckles gently and smiles. "Don't worry, I'll help you. Bend your knees, then stretch your left foot back, turned outwards."

Kalianna nods and follows his instructions.

"Perfect!" Adrien moves to her side, putting his arm around her. "Now put your saber forward," He leans her forward. "Like this," He uses his other hand to guide Kalianna's so her saber is pointing out.

"T-Thank you," Kalianna stuttered, blushing.

Marinette growls as she watched the two.

"Greet each other!" Mr. D'Argencourt crosses his saber arm over his chest and then snaps it out to his side.

Adrien greeted Kalianna with his saber before she greeted him back with hers.

"En garde! Prêt, allez! (On guard! Ready, go!)" Mr. D'Argencourt yells.

The others begin fencing but Kalianna was hesitant about fencing Adrien.

Just then the said blonde straightens up from his position and pushes up his helmet. "Go on, Kal. You're supposed to touch me."

"But..." Kalianna put her helmet up. "I don't wanna hurt you with my saber too much."

Adrien chuckled. "It's okay! That's why we wear protection underneath our gear."

"Oh, okay!" Kalianna smiled.

Adrien smiles back and puts his helmet back down. Kalianna put her own down as well and he lunged at her with his saber.

"Eeee!" Kalianna's squeaked before she dodged and struck back.

"Attaque! (Attack!) Touche. Point!" Mr. D'Argencourt gestures to Kalianna. "Continue." He then walked away.

Kalianna pushes up her helmet. "Thanks so much Adrien,"

Adrien also pushes his helmet up. "All I did was lunge. You've got good reflexes!" He puts his helmet down again and readies himself. "En grade!"

Kalianna put her helmet back down and got into position as well.

"Prêt, allez!" Adrien says.

Kalianna made the first move and they begin to fence for a brief moment. Kalianna managed to block one of Adrien's attacks before getting him in the chest with her saber.

"Attack, parry, riposte, counterattack. The point goes to you, Kalianna." Adrien told her.

The porcelain-skinned girl put up her helmet. "I don't get it. Didn't you hit me first?"

Adrien also pushes his helmet up. "With saber fencing, the attacker doesn't necessarily win the point even though he touched his opponent first. You took the initiative, so we say that you had priority. I can only parry or riposte, so I lose."

"But everything's happening so fast! How can you know who won the point?" Kalianna questioned.

"We don't always know for sure. That's why you can also abstain. Shall we continue?" Adrien lowers his helmet.

Kalianna nods then lowers her helmet and get ready to fence.

"Hey, you!" A feminine voice yelled out.

"Huh?" Kalianna looked over to see a figure in red fencing gear standing on the scoring box, carrying a red saber.

Kagami Tsurugi.

"Are you Mr. D'Argencourt, the fencing master? I wanna join your team." Kagami proclaimed to the man.

"Only the best are admitted here, you knave." Armand insulted Kagami.

"And I was, everywhere I went." Kagami retorted.

"Part le fer! This whippersnapper has nerve!" Armand says as Kagami walked up to him. "All right! I may consider your admission, shall you defeat one of my students."

Kagami strode up to the silent students. "Which one of you is the best combatant?!"

All of the students shuffle around, looking at each other and sidling away from one student, who lifts up his helmet to reveal Adrien.

"Adrien, please give our visitor a lesson in chivalry." Mr. D'Argencourt says.

Adrien smirks and puts down his helmet. "I shall, Master."

Kalianna put her helmet up and looked at Kagami in confusion.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Everyone was now gathered together, watching Kagami and Adrien face off. They were attached to the scoring box and standing beside it. Adrien touches his saber to Kagami's shoulder and the score box lights up green.

Kagami touches him with her saber and the red light shines. Her and Adrien bow and walk apart. He bends his saber blade while she swung hers around, showing off her skills.

"Welp, there goes the chances I have of making it on the team." Kalianna pouts.

"Like you ever had any," Marinette grumbled.

Kalianna glared at her. "Right back at ya."

"En garde! Prêt... allez!" Mr. D'Argencourt shouts.

Adrien and Kagami lunge at each other and both point buzzers go off at the same time.

"Simultané! Par un toucher! (Simultaneous! By a touch!)" Mr. D'Argencourt shouts.

Adrien and Kagami return to their starting points.

"I could've sworn Adrien touched him first..." Marinette said.

"Not sure. Anyway, you never question the referee's decision." The student to her left says.

Marinette frowns.

"En garde! Prêt... allez!" Mr. D'Argencourt exclaimed.

Again, Kagami and Adrien lunge at each other, lighting up both sides of the points box.

"Uhh... Abstention!" Mr. D'Argencourt says.

"What's happening?" Kalianna inquired.

"Mr. D'Argencourt isn't sure who won, so he's chosen to abstain. This is a tight bout." The student to Marinette's left says again.

"En garde!" Mr. D'Argencourt yells.

"Wait. I request that we do it the old-fashioned way. We'll be much more at ease without the machine." Kagami says.

"Adrien?" Mr. D'Argencourt looks at Adrien.

"Fine with me." Adrien unplugs his body cord.

Kagami unplugs his body cord as well, backflips, and shows off his skill with his saber.

"But how will we know who touched the other one first?" Kalianna asked.

"By watching very closely." The student to Marinette's left replies.

"En garde... Prêt... allez!" Mr. D'Argencourt shouts.

Adrien and Kagami lunge at each other a third time, sabers clashing. Adrien hits a post, dodging Kagami before the fight makes its way upstairs. Kagami jumps ahead up to the second level.

"Is this what fencing's all about?!" Marinette asked, amazed.

"Part le fer! This IS what fencing's all about!" Mr. D'Argencourt says.

"It's amazing!" Kalianna grinned brightly before she, Mr. D'Argencourt, and the remaining students run to the base of the stairs.

Marinette tried to see over them, but she couldn't. So she heads over to the other set of stairs.

"Is that all you can do?" Kagami spat at Adrien, currently having him pinned between her and the railing of the stairs.

The blonde then forces her off him and runs further upstairs, Kagami following after him.

"The fateful moment has arrived!" Mr. D'Argencourt is trampled by his students and he grunts in pain.

Adrien and Kagami are now fencing furiously. He knocks her inside the library and they continued to fence, making a huge mess.

A book cart rolls out into the hallway that nearly hits Marinette but she quickly eludes it.

Mr. D'Argencourt was pushing his students aside. "Let me through! Move!"

Kalianna yelped when she saw an incoming book cart and she and the others all fleed. The book cart hits Mr. D'Argencourt into the wall behind him.

Kalianna cringed when she saw his red face. 'Ouch. How's he not dead?'

Scene: Library.

Adrien and Kagami move back from each other.

"Let's finish this off!" Kagami says.

The duo lunge at each other, blades clashing. Kagami's saber touches Adrien's body while his own touches hers at the same time.

Kagami steps aside and turns Marinette. "Who got the first hit?! Who?!"

"Uhhh, I...!" Marinette stammered like an idiot as Kalianna appeared next to her.

Armand appears on the floor just then. "Who touched first? Tell us now!" He yelled Marinette.

"I don't know! I think..." Marinette looks between Kagami and Adrien. "It was... Adrien?"

Kalianna frowns at her.

Armand suddenly springs to his feet. "Ah-ha, wonderful! This victory is an honor to D'Argencourt Academy!"

Kagami sighs in defeat, then walks up to Adrien, offering her hand for a shake, which he takes. She then calmly walks out of the room.

Adrien removes her helmet, looking at Marinette. "Are you sure, Marinette?"

"Uh, um... well, I'm not entirely sure. I mean, it looked like it was you, but it went so fast." Marinette says as Adrien walked up to her.

"So why didn't you say you didn't know instead of possibly making a false call?!" Kalianna angrily asked Marinette, causing her to flinch.

"I think he touched me first," Adrien said to Armand.

"The referee has the last word," Armand stated.

Adrien frowned and ran to the stairs, watching Kagami walk away.

The girl stabs her saber into the ground and continued to leave.

"I'm going to offer him a decisive match," Adrien told Armand before he ran downstairs after Kagami, grabbing her saber on the way out.

"Nice going Marinette," Kalianna snapped at Marinette before going downstairs.

Scene: Outside.

Adrien exits the school and sees Kagami about to get into her red car.

"Hey! Wait! Your saber!" Adrien yelled as he caught up to her as she throws her gloves into the car.

Kagami then removes her helmet, turning to look at Adrien, who was stunned by her appearance.

Meanwhile, Kalianna runs out of the school and saw the two.

"Let's do a... decisive... match?" As Adrien spoke, he noticed her ring.

"What's the point? You won. There's no such thing as a second chance in my family. Goodbye." Kagami gets into her car, which drives off.

"Hey! What's your name?!" Adrien yelled as the car drove away.

"You might have a chance on the fencing team after all!" Tikki told Kalianna.

"Yeah, about that, I don't think fencing is for me. I'll just stick to fashion designing instead." Kalianna decided.

Just then Adrien gets into his car as it shows up. "Follow that car!" He told Gorilla, pointing up ahead.

As the car drove away, Kalianna gasped when she saw an Akuma flying past her.

"An Akuma!" Kalianna ran after it, ducking into the metro station. "Better capture it before it turns someone into a villain!"

"At your service, Kalianna!" Tikki says to her holder.

"Tikki, spots on!"

Scene: Tsurugi Car.

Kagami is calling her mother.

"I'm not available at the moment. Leave a message." Tomoe's voicemail says before it beeps.

"Mother, you thought I was good enough, but... I lost. I won't be joining the D'Argencourt Academy." Kagami hangs up and sits back in her seat.

The Akuma slips into the car and flies into her ring just then.

"Riposte! I am Hawk Moth. I'm giving you a second chance to prove that you are the best fencer of all, but in return, you must bring me Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous."

"On my honor, Hawk Moth, I shall be victorious!" Kagami transforms into Riposte, slicing open a new sunroof into her car and leaving.

Scene: Adrien's Car.

Adrien is skimming through logos on his phone, stopping when he sees the one on Kagami's ring. "She's the only daughter belonging to a family of prestigious fencers. Her mother and grandmother were both world champions. I've read about them before! She and her mother just moved to Paris, how incredible!"

Suddenly, Riposte comes spinning out of the sky, cutting Adrien's car in half, launching Adrien out of his seat. She stands atop the back half of the car. "I'm taking you up on your offer of a decisive match!" She told the blonde.

"I-I can't fight you like this! You're not... yourself," Adrien remarked.

"Fight!" A purple butterfly outline's the villain's face.

"Halt, Riposte! You make seek your revenge, but only after you take hold of Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous first." Hawk Moth said.

"Understood, Hawk Moth." Riposte smirks.

Adrien tries to flee, but Riposte blocks his path.

"Where do you think you're going? Stay there. Nice and patiently." She ordered him.

Adrien flinches back from her.

Just then Lady Luck's yo-yo grabs Riposte's sword. "How'd you like to start a duel with me?" The bug heroine yanks on her yo-yo to disarm Riposte, but her yo-yo slips off the blade, surprising her. "It's merged with her hand!"

Riposte strikes at Lady Luck, cutting a poster display apart as she jumped off it. "Give me a moment, Adrien. I must finish her off, first! But don't worry- I haven't forgotten about you! I won't be long!"

Riposte charges at Lady Luck and rapidly attacks her. The hero defends herself with her yo-yo, backing away as she did.

"Don't let her close in on you! Fight back!" Adrien throws Kagami's saber at Lady Luck, who catches it.

"Thanks, but now I need you to get out of here! It's too dangerous." Lady Luck told him. She then attempts to fight Riposte, but she's too skilled for her and knocks her on her back.

Riposte then leaps up, attempting to attack the superhero.

"Watch out Lady Luck!" Adrien dives at Lady Luck and rolls out of danger with her right before Riposte could skewer her.

Lady Luck blushes when Adrien ends up on top of her.

Adrien winced and held his ankle just then. "Ouch!"

"Are you hurt?" Lady Luck asked worriedly, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine," Adrien lied.

"I've gotta get you out of here and as far away as possible." Lady Luck told him, watching as Riposte tugged at her sword arm to get it out of the ground.

"Sounds like a plan," Adrien replies.

Lady Luck throws her yo-yo around a chimney stack and pulls Adrien close to her. They both blush while Lady Luck smiles sheepishly.

Meanwhile, Riposte manages to get her bladed arm out of the road. She lunges at them, but Lady Luck carries her and Adrien away. Once they landed, Lady Luck sets Adrien down out of sight behind the chimneys.

"I have to admit, it's gonna be hard for me to fight and protect you at the same time. I'm gonna need backup," Lady Luck called Cat Noir. "Crap, where are you kitty?"

"Maybe he's... busy?" Adrien guessed.

Suddenly, Riposte slices up their hiding spot. "Allow me to explain the rules to you- you're not allowed to call it quits at any time! Adrien is mine! I will defeat you. Both of you! I am the best fencer!"

"Nobody's denying that. My friend Marinette made a bad call earlier." Adrien said.

"He's right. Referee errors can happen in fencing." Lady Luck added.

"I'm sure Marinette wasn't trying to humiliate you," Adrien assured.

"It's too late! The damage has been done! This time, I shall be the referee!" Riposte lunges forward.

"Stay back Adrien." Lady Luck lunged forward as well and she and the villain engaged in battle.

Adrien limps away, his twisted ankle acting up.

Meanwhile, Riposte and Lady Luck are still fighting. The bug heroine wraps her yo-yo around a chimney and pulls the rubble onto Riposte before she ran off to find Adrien.

Meanwhile, the blonde moves to hide behind a second chimney stack.

"You're sure taking some risks today," Plagg said to him.

"Don't really have a choice do I?" Adrien shot back. "Lady Luck needs me. Plagg, c-!"

"Adrien!"

He stopped as Lady Luck peeked behind the chimney he was behind. "Are you okay?"

"Uhh, yeah, and you?" Adrien questioned.

"I'll feel better once you're safe, c'mon," Lady Luck threw her yo-yo and pulls Adrien close to her. The two share a blushing smile before swinging off.

Meanwhile, Riposte had freed herself from the pile of rubble.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: The Louvre.

Lady Luck and Adrien arrive and slide down the pyramid.

"Akuma alert! You must leave now! Evacuate the premises calmly!" The bug heroine warned.

"This way ladies and gentlemen," Roger said as he began to direct citizens away.

"Akuma Alert. Lady Luck and Cat Noir are expected to handle this emergency swiftly. All visitors kindly vacate the premises very calmly. Thank you." The automated voice announced from inside.

"Gotta find a safe place, gotta find a safe place..." Lady Luck muttered as she carried Adrien into an exhibit. "There!" She smiles when she spotted the perfect hiding place.

The next thing he knew, Adrien was now inside a sarcophagus.

"I'm sorry, but its the only way for you to stay safe. Don't worry, It'll all be over soon." Lady Luck cupped Adrien's cheek, causing him to blush. Her eyes widened and she quickly retracted her hand. "Ah! Sorry!" She begins closing the lid.

Adrien grabs the lid. "Please be careful Lady Luck."

"I will," Lady Luck closes the lid and places a kiss on it.

Meanwhile, outside the Louvre, Riposte approaches quickly and slices off the top of the Pyramid, jumping into the Museum to find Lady Luck waiting for her.

"Where did you hide Adrien?!" The villain asked the superhero.

"And you actually think I'd tell you just like that? I don't think so!" Lady Luck retorted.

"Fine! First, I'm going to defeat you, then take your Miraculous! Then I'll go and find him!" Riposte fired back.

"I won't let you lay a hand on him!" Lady Luck snapped.

The two then lunged at each other.

Scene: King Tut Exhibit.

"It's time we went and joined Lady Luck." Adrien says to Plagg.

"Didn't you hear what she said? She said to wait here! You can't disobey her!" Plagg protested.

"I've gotta help her!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Lady Luck trips and falls to the ground, the saber flew out of her hand and lodged itself in a painting.

Riposte was about to attack her but Cat Noir blocked her bladed hand with his staff and shoved her away.

"Cat Noir!" She said his name in anger.

"A fencing tournament at the Louvre? How come I wasn't invited?" The black cat jested.

Lady Luck got to her feet. She pulls out Kagami's saber out of the painting. "Lemme guess, you were late because you were at the groomers again?" She teased Cat Noir.

"I was preening myself, M'lady. You know how long it takes cats to get ready." The cat hero replied.

The duo began to attack Riposte, who can only defend and is knocked into a wall by Cat Noir's staff. She finds herself at the end of the said staff and the saber which Lady Luck was holding.

"Checkmate, Riposte." Lady Luck smirked.

"You've got the wrong sport, Lady Luck! I think you mean: attaque toi!" Riposte slams into Cat Noir, knocking him back and making his injured ankle act up.

"You okay Cat Noir?" Lady Luck inquired worriedly.

Riposte takes advantage of her being distracted and attacks them, sending them flying out of the room. She then stabs an alarm button with her blade, bringing a gate down between them and Cat Noir.

"Lady Luck!" Cat Noir cried.

"Ready to lose, Lady Luck?" Riposte again engages Lady Luck in a fight, forcing her downstairs.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir uses Cataclysm on the bars, rusting them and allowing himself to get through. He then limps after the two.

Scene: King Tut Exhibit.

Riposte sends Lady Luck flying onto her back and Kagami's saber falls out of her reach. Lady Luck looks at the sarcophagus, which clues Riposte into where she hid Adrien.

"Of course." The villain jumps around near the ceiling of the room until she reaches the sarcophagus. "The hour of revenge has struck!"

"No!" Lady Luck yelled as she got up.

Riposte slices apart the sarcophagus, which is quite empty to the surprise of her and and Lady Luck.

The bug heroine uses the same trick with the alarm button Riposte did to trap Cat Noir before just as Cat Noir slides down into the room with her.

"He's gone!" Lady Luck told her cat partner.

"Uhh, who?" Cat Noir quizzed, flustered.

"Riposte is trying to get revenge on Adrien Agreste. I hid him inside the sarcophagus!" Lady Luck informes.

"Maybe he was feeling a little... claws-trophobic?" Cat Noir quipped.

Lady Luck stares at him, speechlessly.

"Let's look for him together, Lady Luck, and finish this match!" Riposte cuts apart the bars.

Lady Luck yelped as she avoided one flying towards her. "Lucky Charm!" A radiator falls down into her hands. "A radiator?"

"Great. That should really heat things up." Cat Noir punned.

Lady Luck eyes Riposte's sword. "The Akuma has to be in her sword."

"Then why don't we get to the point?" Cat Noir joked.

Lady Luck snorted. "That was a good one."

The Miraculous duo and Riposte begin attacking each other, but the heroes aren't able to take the villain down as she's too swift.

"Grrr, she's too quick!" Cat Noir noticed.

Lady Luck's Lucky Vision alights on Cat Noir's tail, Riposte's sword arm, and the radiator. "I need your belt, Cat Noir!"

"Get ready!" Cat Noir removes his belt as he and Lady Luck rush Riposte again. "En garde!"

As he throws his bug partner his belt, she throws him the radiator, which he then holds out so Riposte runs her blade through. Lady Luck hooks Cat Noir's belt around the guard of Riposte's sword.

"Prêt..." Lady Luck began.

"Allez!" The Miraculous pair say in unison before they both pull back and yank Riposte's sword to the side, snapping it and knocking her back.

The Akuma flies out of the sword.

"Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma." Lady Luck spins her yo-yo and throws it at the Akuma. "Time to purify!" She captured the Akuma. "Gotcha!" She releases the purified Akuma. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Luck!"

Lady Luck throws the radiator into the air. Its energy returns everything back to normal and reverts Riposte back into Kagami.

"Pound it!" Cat Noir and Lady Luck fist-bumped.

Cat Noir's Miraculous beeped just then. "Gotta go. Have a vet's appointment to get to. Take care of the young lady, will ya?" He then ran away.

Lady Luck approaches Kagami and kneels in front of her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Everything's okay now."

Kagami stares at her in awe.

Meanwhile, Cat Noir hastily ducks out of sight behind a cat statue. "Claws in" He whispered and detransformed.

"Ohhhh, all this sport has made me hungryyyyy!" Plagg complained.

"Later. Shh!" Adrien shushed the Kwami as he watched Lady Luck and Kagami approach.

"You go on. I have to find someone" Lady Luck said to Kagami.

"Thanks," Kagami left.

"Adrien? Adrien!" Lady Luck looked around. "Where could he have gone?"

The green-eyed boy steps out into sight. "Lady Luck?"

"Oh! There you are," Lady Luck smiles and walked up to him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I figured it would be better to escape before Riposte came along. Besides, I..." He scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "...Hate to be locked up."

Lady Luck gasped. "Oh, I didn't know. I'm so sorry Adrien!"

The was silence for a moment before Adrien decided to break it.

"S-so, uh... So Cat Noir finally turned up, huh?" He asked.

"Yes, thankfully! Between you and me, he's much better at fencing." Lady Luck mimes fencing.

Adrien chuckles. "And... Riposte?"

"The girl is safe." Lady Luck assured. Her earrings beep just then. "Oh no! I'm about to change back!" She glances between Adrien and Kagami's saber, then resigns herself and points to it. "You should be the one to return that."

Adrien walks up to the saber and picks it up, then looks back at Lady Luck, who stops to look at him on the stairs.

"Bug out!" She winked at him, giving him a two-fingered salute before departing.

Adrien smiles after her, then blows her a kiss.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Outside The Louvre.

"The Akuma alert has been called off. The Louvre will soon be reopening. Thank you for your cooperation." The automatic female voice says.

"I'm at the Louvre. Come when you can." Kagami informed on her phone before she hung up.

"Excuse me?"

Kagami slightly jumped and gasped, turning around to see Adrien walking up to her, holding her saber.

"Listen, I..." She sighed.

"I'm sorry," Adrien and Kagami apologized at the same time as Kagami bowed respectfully.

Adrien holds out her saber with both hands. "Perhaps you'll agree to take this back now?"

Kagami goes to grab her saber, but stopped, clutching her hands to her chest. "No, I lost. You keep it." She insisted.

"I personally think the point was yours," Adrien says.

"That's not what your friend saw," Kagami replied.

"Marinette can get flustered easily. She's kind and means well. She'd never cheat. Today was her first-ever experience with fencing." Adrien says.

"You like her a lot, huh?" Kagami probed.

"Marinette? Yeah, of course! She's a very good friend, and you'll really like her too, once you get to know her." Adrien responded.

Kagami smiled.

"Please, take it." Adrien offered up her saber.

Kagami nods and takes her saber as her car shows up.

Adrien offered his hand. "My name's Adrien. What's yours?"

"Kagami," The girl replied. She then takes Adrien's hand and shakes it.

"Adrien!" Kalianna came running up to him and Kagami. "Hey," She greeted the boy. "You're here at the Louvre too?"

"Hey, Kalianna!" Adrien smiled at her, then looked at Kagami. "This is Kagami."

"Oh, hi!" Kalianna greeted the bluenette, sticking out her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kalianna."

"Nice to meet you too." Kagami says nonchalantly, shaking the noirette's hand before pulling away and walking to her car. She then looked back at Adrien. "Get ready for that decisive match!"

"I can't wait, Kagami." Adrien replies.

Kagami nods and got into her car, the door shutting behind her.

"Well, she seems nice. And she's a really awesome fencer. She deserves to be in the D'Argencourt academy." Kalianna praised.

She looked at Adrien and saw him smiling after Kagami's car.

She felt... annoyed for some reason, but quickly dismissed the feeling.

Just then Adrien's car showed up.

"Want a ride home?" Adrien asked Kalianna.

"Sure." She smiles.

The two then went over to his car. Adrien opened the back door, allowing Kalianna to get in first before he went in after her and closed the door.

The vehicle then drove away.

Word Count: 4,845

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 9.3K 24
𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 continuation of 𝘎𝘎𝘎𝘉 •𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥• 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧�...
6.8K 202 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
92.4K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...