The Two Sisters (A MazeRunner...

By Lillybeeshow

⚠You Don't Need To Have Watched The Maze Runner In Order To Read This⚠ Two sisters are placed into a maze. Sc... More

AN
Chapter 1: Welcome To The Maze
Chapter 2: Meet And Greet, Part 1
Chapter 2: Meet And Greet, Part 2
Chapter 2: Meet And Greet, Part 3
Chapter 3: The Memory (Part 1)
Chapter 3: The Memory (Part 2)
Chapter 3: The Meeting (Part 4)
Chapter 4: Must Get Out Here
Chapter 4: Must Get Out Of Here
Chapter 5: One Goes, One Stay
Chapter 5: One Goes, One Stays
Chapter 6: What Happened To Stella?
Chapter 7: Sisters
Chapter 7: Sisters
Chapter 8: The Boycott Club
Chapter 9: There We Go Again
Chapter 10: Lost And Found
Chapter 11: A Secret
Chapter 12: Infinity
Chapter 13: New Member
Chapter 14

Chapter 9: There We Go Again

311 11 0
By Lillybeeshow

I grabbed Ben's wrist and twisted them. And, I ran. 

There were some boys in my way so I pushed my way through the line of boys. Some catching themselves, some falling straight on the ground. 'It doesn't matter who gets hurt, just have to get my sister.' I kept repeating the phrase in my head.

Minho stepped in front of me with his hand on my chest. "Don't do this, please!", He said.

 I shook my head, disgraced that he would even think for a second that I would leave my sister out in the maze all alone.

Ben was starting to walk towards me. I pushed Minho back. I felt sorry for him. And, then I entered the maze. I ran and ran. Not looking back, knowing that the runners were coming after me.

The sun was starting to disappear and I was aware that the walls had closed by now. I knew that it would've been smart to stay in the Glade, but it didn't feel right. I decided to run into the room where we had hidden from a Griever once before.

How did Ben even figure out our secret? Was he one of the other boys from my memory? I kept running looking left and right for any sign of human life. I heard something.

Footsteps.

I ran towards the noise, praying that it was Stella.

It was Newt, Minho, and Thomas, all breathing heavily.

Minho tried making eye contact with me but I looked away.

"What's with you guys and this Maze? Asking for a death wish?", Thomas asked.

"I was running to the secret room, for shelter", I said ignoring his questions.

"Should be straight ahead", Minho said.

We ran there while Newt limped to our destination. All our hope for a shelter was sucked away by the baffling sight.

The hideout was no longer there.

The vines had been removed and there was a huge concrete block placed right into the hole in the wall, preventing anyone from getting in or out.

How was this even possible? I did understand that the walls changed every night, but Minho always came here when he ran the Maze every morning.

Everyone looked as confused as I did.

"Minho, what's happening?". Thomas asked with a furrowed brow.

"I don't know. Doesn't surprise me though. Whoever put us here likes messing with our shuck heads."

"How do we escape the Grievers now?", I asked. Minho turned to me an unreadable expression on his face.

"The old fashioned way; run and pray that you live." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.3K 74
Jessie finally got used to living a life of survival with 50 other girls. For two and a half years she has lived, fought and survived with her best f...
201K 8.5K 104
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
724K 17.3K 28
[The Maze Runner] [Book 1] Bella was the first girl to enter the maze who is also Gally's little sister. It is not easy being the only girl when most...
261K 4.8K 45
What would you do if you woke up and found yourself trapped in a maze? Well Kaya was placed in a maze full of boys with only two other girls who happ...