Distracted [girlxgirl]

By LishaRiches

Riley Greenfield was known as the Bad Boy Lesbian. Everywhere she went on her motorcycle attracted all eyes... More

All About Me
This Life
3 Women 1 Night
Reality
Normally Simple
Time
Another Day
Routine
Heated
Providing
Space
The beginning
Distractions
Acceptance
Suprise
Perfect Timing
Blind To See
In Need
Pressure
Getting There
One Day With You
Bitter Endings
Painfully Packed
Pain & Torture
You're Mines
Choices
Comfortable
Stuck On You
Giving In
Preoccupied
The Office
Competition
A Specific Day
Chaos
Decisions
In One Day
Control
Testing Me
Judgement
The Truth
The Delivery
Video-Call
It's Okay
Our Day Off
Wrong But Right
Not Resistible
Finally Free
Disruption
Understanding
For The Taking
The Begginning
The Middle
This Ending
Office Heat
Unexpected
The Wait
Ready Or Not?
Finally
Patience
Addiction
One last time
Forever
Forever

4 In A Row

3.3K 103 2
By LishaRiches

Riley Greenfield
Thirty-Five

From the moment Gene pushed Riley away all she could think about was the day she handled Riley's strong technique like a boss for the first time. If anything she was more thankful than disappointed that it was denied. No woman had ever had such strength to do such a thing when it came to Riley getting what she wanted. Unfortunately today she was proven wrong of that very matter By Gene Ress. "That was too close to becoming reckless" Gene explains almost out of breath. "I'm sorry I put my desires before your work. It shouldn't have happened" Riley began to apologize. "Don't Apologize to me Riley when we both continued without thought, as of right now maybe instead of trying to release me, maybe you can help me read over some of the leftover portfolio's before we leave this room" Gene suggested for the both of them comfortably. "With pleasure, where do we start first?" Riley accepted head on without any more distractions Gene's way.

After 4 stressful hours of non-stop reading Riley found herself mentally tired and physically blind almost. There wasn't a time in her life where she had to read so much, ever not even in school. Teachers barely called on her when it came to reading a verse in any book because they were too busy eyeing her like a sex toy. At the time Riley Greenfield stood Bisexual for men and women so the odds of being on one side was slim to none. After a few years of more women and less men deliberately put her in a position where a choice like this could've been made easily. She loved women and that's all it would ever be, no matter what a man might've said to make her feel as if she shouldn't have been in that category herself. Never would she ever let a man tell her he could change her when he couldn't. She waited 16 years for the change and somehow still after so many relationships with a male, the outcome was all the same sadly, sex, drugs, sweet-talk and parties was all they could give. 17 boys and 56 girls later on sat her in this very spot where she stood, next to Gene Ress.

                     Handing Gene the last stressful portfolio of the day Riley lays her head back and groans into the air as if she had actually done some physical work for the day. "It isn't that bad, trust me it gets better" Gene began. "What could possibly get better than reading over thousands of words a day?" Riley questions her correctly. "Once I find the cure than all of the reading that I'll have to do will be died down, less portfolios for me and more free time out of this sickening Building" Gene tells. "From what I see hopefully that time comes soon. Reading this shit everyday would most likely kill anyone that isn't willing to take on the job" Riley tells just as she slipped her coat back on over her shoulders perfectly. "I guess it's a good thing my boss before me has the virus or else we would've all been dying from the disease" Gene mentions seconds after she slipped the completed portfolios into one of her desks drawers. "You're a strong woman Gene. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually found a cure all by yourself" Riley highlights. "That's inspiring Riley so believe when I say this, thank you for keeping me company and helping me today. I believe if you weren't here today I'd still be grading as we speak" Gene confirms. "Your welcome I would gladly do anything for you if it made your day easier" Riley tells again steaming Gene's gaze with a blushing smile filling in just seconds after. "Stop being a charming lover and help me clean up this room so we can both leave from this God forsaking place" Gene states instead. Riley followed Genes request quickly without hesitation or warning. She wanted to leave just as bad as Gene wanted to, who wouldn't? The hospital was infected with sick people coughing and dying each second more they spent here. If it was up to Riley herself she'd throw every piece of work in one spot and run as fast as she could to the elevator but, that wasn't the case when Gene Stood right next to her clearly dependent on her protection and loyalty if something ever went down as trying to survive from being apart of that sick crowd.

                           The second Gene opened the door and stuck her head out to make sure the hallways were clear the thought of anxiety came rushing to the center of Riley's chest. All she could think about was if the halls weren't cleared they'd have to spend the night in a dangerously infected hospital. Their wasn't any protection for neither one of them so if a sick person ever decided they wanted to sneak into her office while they slept and decided to affect anyone that didn't show any sign of sickness to their greatest goal then they would happily get their wish. "The halls are cleared, Do you have everything you need?" Gene questioned her abruptly after she pulled her head back inside the room with confidence. Riley instantly relaxed herself after hearing such good news from Gene and confirmed that she had everything. "Alright let's head out before someone sees us" Gene informs just moments before she cracked the door open again and led them both out. For her own protection to her files and work the Gene locks the door behind her and suggested that Riley press the button to the elevator instead of wasting time. Moments as rare as these couldn't be wasted so Riley took that suggest and ran to the elevator button and pressed it with caution. In a instant the elevator doors opened which forced Riley to step inside and hold the doors open for Gene just before she double checked the lock on her door and skipped her way over to the elevator as if her life depended on entering. Just as she entered 2 sick patients and 3 guards walked around the corner and saw Gene ending her day just like any other time, except this wasn't just any other time for her or Riley. She wasn't suppose to be here like Gene had once told her in the room. The sight of her getting caught paced her heart to burst out of her chest if the elevator doors didn't close fast enough, In just a Nick of time Luckily this time for Riley her form stood in the perfect spot the elevator had which hid her perfectly as the doors slid shut.

                  The loud thump coming from the elevators landing prepared the both of them for whatever stood outside of the elevator. If it wasn't the sick hospital trying to kill them then it would sadly be the car garage. The frustrating thought about what could happen while they walked as fast as they could to Riley's car not only doubted them to leave the elevator but it somehow devastated the both of them with fear. The one's that were sick laid in a hospital bed while their car rocked one of the garage parking lot's faithfully while the one's that got sick on the outside during non-working hours tried their best to pretend as if nothing was wrong just to keep their job title or worse infect others for the hell of it. Avoiding those type of people were to be cautioned upon at all times. It didn't matter if you were close to the co-worker, lover or family member, in that second they were considered no longer safe for the clean. "Do you know where you last parked your car?" Riley questions. "No i don't but, i can beep the location" Gene suggested which at the time would get them both infected the moment a sick person sought out their spot with ease. "Hell No! I think it's best if we search for it and keep our eyes open, the only time either one of us need to hear the Beep coming from your car is when we've found it and have to unlock it to get inside" Riley whispers. Gene followed Riley's command like a little girl, practically clinging onto her hope while they searched for her car before someone else sick found them wandering in a parking Lot Alone. The most disappointing moment besides Death itself from the Virus was knowing that the one's that were ever infected let the Virus take over their humanity when it wasn't some zombie-fied type of reaction. You still had a mind, feelings and a family to come home to. The only big significant change within yourself was being sick which would now number the days you'd be able to see your loved ones for the last time. Instead the sick blamed the clean for infecting them to the one's that had the Virus before the announcement. Hospital's were attacked first which led to store and home attacks that just couldn't be saved no matter how many firefighters came to the rescue to save what they could. No one would actually go out and risk their lives for a fire that would keep getting burned by the one's they tried to avoid. You either found a Reliable space to live in or just prayed that your place didn't become a blackened scene of dust and paper.

                   After 10 minutes of walking around a entire garage going up staircase after staircase finally settled them in-front of Gene's beautiful Exotic car. Quickly without wasting anymore time Gene beeps the car unlocked and got in safely right after Riley.

                           Gene's Home
              Riley Greenfield didn't know she'd ever get the chance to see Gene's home again not because she didn't want to come over but, because her job never gave her the chance to act on that very thought. Riley was always busy for the entire town, she barely had breaks to herself when time was ever given to freely without any type of un-needed distraction. Such remembering memories began to flood her mind with sexual fire that followed after with the sting of arousal. Strength to keep her composure inside this very home had to be made or else Riley would've followed her very thought about giving her body to Gene without any type of doubt. Yes, Gene was the woman she'd willingly lay her body down for but, that didn't mean she'd have to loose it within this second, hour or day. "Ready to step inside?" gene asked of Riley who probably looked as if she was unsure of she wanted to step out of the car at all. "Yeah" She agreed with a loud sigh right after. The faster they got into the home the less she'd have to worry about someone sick trying to knock them both out as they tried to get inside safely.

As soon as the door was closed and locked Gene and Riley both exhaled a sigh of true relief. "I'm so glad that your key is house operated or else my anxiety would've kicked in" Riley tells. "I'm Glad that their isn't any sick people running around trying to affect people at this time. I guess they decided to head home and be with their families before their time came to an end" Gene implies. "As of right now that's the best thing that has ever happened to the both of us" Riley concludes. "That's the best thing you've said all day" Gene states as she slipped her slippers off for the day. Comfortably she sat down right next to Riley and laid her head back against the couches neck relaxed as ever. "So what's the plan for this Virus? Do you have any leads?" Riley questions Gene curiously. "That information is highly confidential" Gene explains with her eyes closed and body stiff as ever. "It wasn't confidential when I was reading over your Co-worker portfolio's" Riley reminds her bluntly. If one thing was confidential then it all was, No matter how much it mattered to someone else higher than the both of them. "We don't have a lead just yet but, i have a feeling we're close. I have hope that we will find this cure sooner than later" Gene explains confidently. "Hope? You believe that Hope will save us all Gene Ress. Their is a Virus going around, skipping through the streets as if it's making people loose their minds and you're just telling me your-- "Hope is all I have Riley Greenfield please don't loose it now because you only see with your eyes instead of your mind" Gene tells with her eyes still closed shut comfortably. "I'm not saying it to ruin your Hope, I'm saying it because I don't want hope to be all that we have. I want us to be prepared when we have no other door to go through or home to stay in because what'll happen when its all gone? when were all infected and still theirs no cure? What hope will you have if no one's around to give us the cure itself?" Riley questions seriously. Riley was correct, she wasn't trying to make Gene feel as if she wasn't working hard enough or doing a good job overall when it was clear to see that she was. She just wanted answers; who wouldn't between a time of life and death right now? "I guess your right so who am i to be mad when your're depending on me instead of me depending on you" Gene explains. If it had been any other woman Riley Greenfield sure enough would've got smacked in the face , a drink thrown possibly or fed to the sick right about now but, fortunately she sat with Gene Ress a woman of power and truth no matter how deep the wound had became , she had a duty to fulfill to everyone and that was making sure she found a cure before the entire nation stood sick and hopeless.

               Loud music being blasted from the kitchen stereo kept Riley occupied as she cooked dinner for the both of them. Riley couldn't tell anyone how hungry she had gotten since the arrival in Gene's office which was approximately 2 hours and 14 minutes ago. The second she made herself comfortable in her home the both of them debated about how the cure would come about and when it should be announced before everyone got infected dangerously. The sound of Gene's grumbling stomach ended Riley's last thoughtful sentence to a grand meal for the night. As always Gene was now thanking her for offering to cook instead of ordering out which would't have been the best Idea for neither of them. No one could be trusted , not even a close next door neighbor, anyone could be infected at this point and be clever enough to play it off until it was too late for the one's that ran from it at all cost, so the door stayed shut unless you had work or needed to be somewhere important. Humming to her favorite song now put a smile on Riley's face while she waited on the food with Gene. A third Glass of Wine settled their night into a much more calming mood. The anxious desire of being stressed was killed the moment they both took their first drink for the night. Gene didn't want to be scared in her own home so she decided why not drink to the fear and replace it with drunkenness until dinner. "Tell me something, What's your favorite song to have sex to?" Riley questions gene in such a drunken manner. Giggling from this question Gene plops down onto her couch and answers "I don't have sex to music. It throws off my releasing, I tried it once and hated it" Gene reveals. "Was it the music or the partner?" Riley questions teasingly. Gene's smile widened even bigger from Riley's teasing comment with a small suppressed chuckle right after. "I'm sure that it was the music. My partner was doing just fine since you asked" Gene confirms. "Does he compare to me?" Riley questions on. "We both might be drunk off our asses which is very irresponsible from the both of us but, just because we made a careless decision doesn't mean I've ran stupid" Gene explains as if she wasn't drunk off her ass. "I suppose you're right, Your Liquor seems to be getting the best of me" Riley explains as she ran her hand threw her glorious hair. With a shy and nervous smile she flashed Gene's way she pours herself another glass and chugged it down just before the alarm went off to the stove. "Dinner's ready" She spoke out which anyone would've noticed if they were rocking Gene's house just as she was. "Serve it up I'm starving practically, besides the liquor that's simmering in my stomach" Gene tells as she downed another cup of liquor herself. Riley watched her just before she occupied herself next to the stove professionally and pulled out their dinner for the night. "Smells amazing! Can't wait to dig in" Gene exclaims just as she grabbed two clean plates from her silverware shelf. "The Wait has ended for this, I can't wait for you to try it" Riley tells boldly which later on ended their night to full happy bellies and comfortable times.

Later On That Night..
After a nice full dinner Riley and Gene decided to calm their night down with a glass of water. They knew that all that drinking would probably come up soon so they prepared their-selves for some Advil and water. Until that moment they had distracted themselves with old games that Gene had locked up in her basement or else they would've ran themselves anxious for the remaining night. "Truth or Dare? Have you ever or 4 in a row?" Gene questions Riley. Riley couldn't even completely focus on why or how they even arrived down Gene's steps. All she saw right now was Gene bent over frame down in a basement searching for old dusty games while her jeans hugged her Ass perfectly... Seeing this was like a punishment to Riley's eyes because she knew Gene wasn't thinking that way tonight. It was so perfect in-front of Riley right now. "Uh—- Uhmmm we can go with 4 in a row" Riley speaks out with her eyes still glued onto Gene's ass as if that's all she ever knew at the moment to do. "4 in a row it is" Gene accepted. The second she pulled the game out and turned around Riley shot her eyes right up to her face in a smile as if she wasn't doing something sneaky behind Gene's back when she was. Gene shot her a curious smile and walked her way back out the basement: anything right now would've been better than a dark and dusty basement. The way Riley heart thumped twice as fast from before slowed down her entire sight just as her eyes roamed up Gene's back frame. "Where would you like to play?" Gene muffled voice spoke from in-front of her. "The living room will be just fine like always" Riley suggested seconds after. "Riley Greenfield you realize that since the basement search I've noticed you've taken a like to my ass. Just because you look away when i try to catch you off guard doesn't mean i haven't noticed you staring I can feel you staring and I know it's my ass" Gene speaks without even turning her head to acknowledge Riley about it face to face. All Riley could do was smile because Gene was right for the first time without even turning her head so what could she possibly say that could be right but also wrong for Gene? The answer was simple... Absolutely nothing.

"I won again!" Riley screamed out for the 3rd time tonight. Gene hadn't won not even one time since the game began and still she sat defeated with a smile on her face. "Maybe playing games isn't my forte'" Gene informs suddenly after getting beat for the 3rd time tonight. "Don't be a sore looser now, I'm sure you're good at something Gene Ress" Riley teases correctly. "I'm pretty sure i know just what that is" Gene states with a smile on her face just before she met Riley's eyes seductively. "Your a sneaky girl so i wouldn't be surprised if you so happened turned into this Talented Assassin behind my back" Riley mentions. "If I had such skills then I'd be almost certain to use it the next time you try to pin me down against my office desk" Gene confirms assuredly. "I guess we'll have to save that wonderful scene for another day and time" Riley suggested just before she slipped a new blue piece to the bottom of a new game being started. "I'm not so sure a scene like that should happen so soon" Gene informed as she slipped her Red piece down right above Riley's blue one. "Who said we'd have to perform such wonders tonight, besides we can't seem t keep our mouth shut when a time like that does arrive, It would most likely lead the sick right into this home" Riley tells just as she forgot one small detail. Quietly she slips her blue across the way as she did once before in the last game hoping that for the second time Gene wouldn't notice her skills. "You've forgot one small Detail Riley Greenfield" Gene highlights suddenly. "And what is that Gene Ress" Riley questions back curiously, now eager to hear this un-folding news just as she slips her third blue right on top of her red unnoticed. "The sick are still human beings. They aren't zombies So, for all we might know some of the ones that are truly sick with a burst of energy for their sick partner could very much so be having sex on their own. So the chances of them coming into our house because we're suppose to sound sick or not sick won't bring them anywhere near us if we supposedly scream to loud for anyone to verify that very question themselves" Gene explains just before she slipped her red inside right on-top of Riley's clever blue. "You play a very clever game, but, not clever enough this time" Gene spills just before Riley took her turn next. "Who's we? You'll be the one screaming if the performance was ever acted upon" Riley tells just before she slipped her blue into a empty and open spot. She knew what she was doing, a spot like that could go either way even if Gene had plays to give all night long. "Who says you won't be the one screaming this time?" Gene questions Riley's dominance for the first time since anytime they ever had a sexual encounter to act upon. "What makes you so sure of that accusation this time?" Riley questions her now as she laid back against her couch without attempting to slip a new blue piece into the board. "You don't expect me to keep giving you my body? Making me hot with your sweaty frame? Soft skin, Sexy moans and taunting hands do you? Because you aren't a man, Your just woman as me and I know somewhere deep down inside your begging me to please you just as good as you do me" Gene reveals confidently. Riley didn't know what to say, do or even think. Yes somewhere deep down inside she was actually thinking about giving her body to Gene every second she saw her , thought about her and was near her to do just that, but somehow actually acting on it scared her, hearing it from Gene for the first time made her nervous to ever give her body away. Of course she had doubts, Who wouldn't? Was Gene even capable of giving Riley what she wanted? Was she capable of releasing her the way she pleased any skilled hands to do for her. It had been a long time since she let anyone touch her, much less kiss her sweaty , begging body as Gene had said so. Maybe Gene deserved a chance, After all she was still here giving herself away as if her body was a game to Riley's hands. "I believe it's your turn" Gene spoke out which gladly snapped Riley back into reality. Nervously she got onto her knees and slipped her blue strip in and for the first time she had lost against Gene. There it was 3 red's straight across as if it wasn't possible. How did she get so distracted? When did she get distracted? "I guess I did have a win in me, Who's to say i won't be the winner tonight Riley Greenfield?" Gene teases unexpectedly with a smile. This time Riley flashed her a smile back, but as confident as she looked, she wasn't because the woman she had been fucking for the past year was now challenging her dominance for the night, Gene was absolutely right who's to say Riley Greenfield wouldn't be the one screaming tonight?
________________________________
Welcome to the ending guys. What did you think of this chapter? Leave any comments or suggestions down below. As always thank you so much for taking the time out to read another chapter to my story. Rate away and I'll see you guys next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.5K 13
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
37.2K 815 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
68.7K 860 8
Riley is comfortable with being in the dark until Julia shows up with the way to start the light. She knows that she can't let Julia go but being in...
1.9M 63.6K 74
The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Strip." Anything but that. My eyes wide...