flower. h.s ✔️

By vanillasoy

// "...Harry? I thought you went home." "Turns out home isn't a place anymore, Flower." // In which a drug d... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
epilogue.
bloom.

fifty nine.

49.3K 946 1.7K
By vanillasoy

"Come on! We all need to do something for New Years!"

Eleanor pouted as she looked at the lot of us, her eyes zeroing on me and I swallowed before I glanced at Harry who glanced at me out the corner of his eye and rolled them making me giggle.

"Well I was thinking about having a party at my house. But you'd all need to invite other friends, otherwise it would just be us and like one other person." I spoke up, aware of Eleanor's eyes lighting up.

"Fuck head Tom ain't coming anywhere near you."

"So the party would just be us." I amended after Harry's comment catching several eye rolls and I nudged him only to have him pinch my thigh in response.

"Who's Tom?" Zayn asked and I shook my head subtly, my eyes dancing around the pub before returning to my friends, or at least I think they were my friends too.

But at best, they were Harry's friends who tolerated me.

"Some dickhead." Harry grunted before he picked up his pint and I sucked my teeth, catching Ollie's amused look.

"Who knew 'Arry would be so possessive." Zayn laughed and I flushed as I felt Harry stiffen next to me.

"Who knew it'd be Harry to actually get a girlfriend before the rest of ya sorry shits, and get paid to spend time with her." Louis laughed making everyone bar Harry and I laugh and I flushed.

"I'm not his girlfriend."

"I'm not getting paid."

Both Harry and I spoke at the same time, the laughter dying out until our group was quiet and I turned to look at him at the same time as he turned to look at me.

"Wait, what?"

"Eh?"

I frowned as we did it again, I mean I was the one who told him he needed to speak to my Father but I didn't know he'd actually done it. When had he done it?

"I think you two should talk to each other more." Liam piped up causing Harry's eyes to snap away from me and into a glare towards the brunette sat next to Ollie.

"I think you should mind your own fucken business." Harry snapped and I swallowed, squeezing one of his fingers wrapped around my thigh.

"I can't have a party because I live in student housing, Poppy can't have it because she doesn't know anybody." Ollie said suddenly, moving the conversation swiftly away from Liam and Harry glaring at each other.

"We're not allowed to have anymore parties at the flat." Louis pointed out as Eleanor pouted.

"Even though I could buy the entire bloody building." Eleanor sighed and I blinked, I didn't realise she was rich rich.

"Fine, you can all come to mine." Liam finally gave in with a sigh making Eleanor reach over to squeeze his arm and I smiled as he looked towards me defeated.

Chatter erupted which was mainly fuelled by Eleanor who had immediately taken on the task of planning the NYE party and I laughed as Zayn and Niall got dragged into as she assigned tasks and duties.

I had to admire her ability to switch on her brain at any given moment, I mean if Harry hadn't told me we were going out tonight I really wouldn't have left the house until I went back to university in January.

I had to admit, apart from actual Christmas, the thing I loved most about this time of year was the strange time period between Christmas Day and the end of the year when you barely knew what day it was, never left the house and just ate all the left over Christmas food.

But here I was in the same little pub Harry had taken me to several months ago when I first met all of his friends but this time the group was smaller and with the edition of Eleanor and I was happy I was here.

I was even happier that in the two days since we'd had sex for the first time, Harry had barely taken his hands off me and I'd given him two more blow jobs.

"When do you go back to university?" Eleanor suddenly spoke to me, although her fingers were snapping in the general direction of Ollie who was talking to Liam.

"Er, the seventh of January." I stumbled over my words as I had to think about it, "Why?"

"What about you Ollie?" Eleanor ignored my question.

"Day before Pea." Ollie nodded and Eleanor hummed.

"We should all go on holiday together. Skiing!" Eleanor suggested and I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth.

I didn't know how to ski.

"Fuck no." Harry snorted, the same time as Zayn and Niall protested making Eleanor pout and I sighed in relief a little bit, although I did feel bad.

"Should've known you'd say no, you're so boring Harry." Eleanor mumbled.

"Don't talk to him like that." I snapped without thinking, aware of everyone looking at me in shock and I shifted, heat flooding my cheeks. "I mean...I don't want to go skiing either."

I heard Harry snort next to me as everyone else just eyed me in somewhat suspicion or in Louis and Niall's case, amusement.

"Poppy is very uncoordinated. A danger to herself and others." Ollie saved me once again as everyone broke into laughter before going back to their conversations and I mouthed a silent love you to him.

He'd not been exactly pleased to see Harry when we'd turned up tonight, and as usual he and I were the last two to arrive and it did absolutely nothing for my anxiety to know that Harry had a habit of running late.

I glanced at my phone to see no new notifications but in all honestly I'd just wanted to check the time, I was tired. I was constantly tired lately and I didn't know why considering I was sleeping the best I ever had in my life.

"Wanna go?"

I jumped slightly as Harry spoke quietly to me and I turned to look at him to find his glass empty and I shrugged.

"Only if you do." I said evenly, they were his friends after all.

I didn't want to cut short his time with them because I was a sleepy bitch.

"Can think of at least three things I'd rather be doing right now than sitting here." Harry murmured in my ear, his lips just brushing my earlobe ever so slightly causing me to shiver and I half heartedly glared at him.

"We're leaving." Harry stated as he stood up suddenly, shrugging his jacket back on before he held out a hand towards me and pulled me up. "Let me know what time your party is."

Liam nodded as I busied myself with pulling on my, or rather Harry's, jacket and started to bid everyone a goodbye, which basically meant kisses for Ollie and Eleanor.

I'd just about bent down to press a quick one to Liam's check when Harry grabbed me by the neck and pulled me away.

"Don't fuckin' think so pet."

I rolled my eyes as Harry draped an arm over my shoulder as we left the pub, the cold wind making me shiver slightly as we headed towards his car.

"You know, Liam's just a friend yeah?" I pointed out as I waited for Harry to unlock the car, catching his eye roll as the orange light lit up the street.

Harry didn't bother replying to my statement as he pulled away from the curb, his hand just landing on my thigh and I absentmindedly played with his fingers this time around. I sighed quietly as I debated myself on whether or not to bring it up.

I mean, he hadn't moved out yet so maybe he'd only just called my Father? But did that mean he basically got paid for sleeping with me?

That was weird to think about and I definitely didn't want to.

I shook my head before I turned to glance at Harry who sailed through a red light and I clicked my tongue at him, only to receive an eye roll.

"When did you call?" I asked, just deciding to bite the bullet.

"Eh?"

"My Father. I told you on Christmas Day he wanted to talk to you, when did you call him?"

"Oh," Harry licked his lips, "I didn't. He rang me, just after you fell asleep the other day."

"Oh." I crinkled my nose slightly. "And?"

"Why did yeh' tell me he wanted rid of me again?" Harry answered my question with his own. "Said you knew, Jack was quite annoyed that you hadn't told me."

"Since when do you believe him?" I muttered, "Sorry." I apologised immediately as Harry glanced at me sharply.

I sucked in a breath as I lent my head back against the headrest, "I didn't want to mention it because it makes me sad. And I didn't know what would happen, with like, us or whatever."

"Yeh' can't get rid of me that easily." Harry said simply and I smiled as he entered the gate code and we waited until he could drive on in. "I mean I should move out, I kinda miss my own bed."

"You don't have to."

"True, my bed won't have you in it." Harry said and I flushed as I climbed out the car and headed towards my front door.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about this actually. I'm thinking about getting a job again, because I need to save for New York next year and just in general actually because I apparently have friends who will have birthdays now."

"A job?"

"Yeah, you know a place you go to perform boring and repetitive manual labour in return for money."

"Lose the smart mouth before I fuck it Buttercup." Harry warned, swatting my bum as I headed up the stairs making me yelp as he laughed.

"I'm just saying H, I kind of need the money. Besides how else will I get you a birthday present..." I trailed off, hoping he'd fall into the trap and actually tell me when his birthday is because I did not know.

"You're not getting me anything for my birthday." Harry stated as I pulled my jeans off before I searched for a top to change into. "Don't put anything else on."

I looked up at Harry who was shirtless and in his boxers already before he headed into he bathroom to brush his teeth.

"I need to put pyjamas on."

"Why? Not like I've not seen it all before."

"That's not the point," I rolled my eyes, "And hey! Don't distract me from our actual topic of conversation."

"Just sayin, I like getting to have easy access to these little beauties." Harry grabbed both my boobs making me flush as he gave them harsh squeeze and I swatted his hands away.

"I was thinking of maybe asking Tara, my old boss at her coffee shop. Or maybe at Primrose Bakery, if I worked there again I'd get to bring home cakes and pastries for freeeeee."

I tried to plead my case to Harry once I'd brushed my teeth and climbed into bed, wearing one of Harry's t-shirts. In fact it had a donut on the back of it, weird.

"Or maybe even bother Rae about a job at her place. I wonder if I'd get any discounts." I mumbled, mainly to myself, and as I settled down under the covers I glanced at Harry to find him staring at the ceiling with a frown on his handsome face.

"H, what's wrong?" I asked immediately, rolling over so I could fit against his side, his arm raising immediately for me to fit in.

"Nothin', just thinkin'."

"Don't think too hard you might hurt yourself." I teased, hoping to earn a laugh from him but it didn't and I frowned.

"Seriously, H, what's up?"

"When I go home and then you're back at university with a job, when will I see you?"

That's what he was worried about?

My heart felt like it was going to burst at any moment with how full of love it was for him, Harry was actually the most precious person in the world.

I grabbed onto Harry's cheeks as I lent up slightly, turning his face towards me and pressed our lips together gently before resting my head on his chest.

"H, I love you. I'm always going to have time for you. You can come over or I can stay at yours, or you could even come pick me up from work if you wanted."

I suggested lots of ways we'd make it work, there was absolutely no way we wouldn't.

"Don't worry, you're not losing me that easily H."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1K 40
In which Harry owes Niall money. ©Copyrights 2015 Smiley_Miley_
1.1M 54.4K 32
••complete 2014•• louis runs a gang and harry dates gang members
485K 10K 93
//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that moment I knew I'd do anything I could to...
950 82 27
What happens when a fire destroys a lovely couples home and only one lives...? completed :)