paisley and her brothers

Od GenGenetics

paisley, being a freshman? no problem...well that's what she thought. she is super excited to be in high sc... Viac

meet the hayes family
long year
freshmeat
what a day
rosy
tic tac toe
the text
movie time
getting ready
kareoke disaster
nathan and i
that night
job interview
Why
The Bus Ride
Unusual
updated character list
Blackmail
Amu Park
Punishment
Monitored
Basement
Cramps
McDonalds
character list #3
Rules
The Party
Waffles
Ice Cream Shop
Busted
The Dinner
Cramps (Ashers POV)
The Mall
Bianchi Siblings
Roadtrip
Hotel

Raina

5.8K 101 71
Od GenGenetics

Today was the day.

Today was THE day.

TODAY WAS THE DAY!

My brothers were going to meet Jace today.
Today could be the best day ever, or the worst day ever. I hope for it to be the best day ever.

This doesn't even feel real to be honest.

I got up from bed and went into the bathroom.

I decided that I wanted to look somewhat cute today, so I straightened my hair and put a little bit of mascara on.

My brothers would probably say something about the makeup but I dont care because I'm NOT taking it off.

I put on my black ripped jeans, my yellow shirt, and my black slip-on vans Cooper bought me a while back.

I put on hoop earrings and a necklace with my initial on it. I've never looked this good going to school if you want me to be honest with you.

I actually took the time to get myself together today.

After I got ready, I ran downstairs to get some breakfast.

When I walked into the kitchen, all my brothers were down there and ready already... AS USUAL.

"Why do you look so nice?" Asher asked, as I walked into the kitchen.

"No reason, just felt like it" I said, grabbing an orange out of the refrigerator.

"Why are you wearing makeup?" Luke asked.

"Can I not wear makeup? It's just mascara anyways, " I asked.

"I mean, you can, it's just that you look pretty without makeup too, so don't think that you need makeup to be pretty" He said.

"Yeah, yeah" I said.

"She has to look good for her maybe or maybe not boyfriend" Nathan teased.

"If that's the case, she would've looked good about 3 months ago when she started dating him." Asher said.

I made a stank face at him.

"Shut up Asher, you guys look exactly the same so," Cooper said.

"Hey!" Asher and I both yelled.

"Paisley is the better looking younger sib though ," Dan said, winking at me.

"Ha!" I yelled at Asher.

He stuck his tongue out at me.

"You guys are such kids" Luke said, walking over to his coat and laughing.

"Is your little guy friend still coming tonight?" Dan asked.

"Yep," I nodded my head, "he wouldn't miss it for the world" I said, smiling.

"Well okay," Nathan said, "we'll see how he is" Nathan said again.

"Alright, its time to go" Cooper said, getting up and getting his car keys.

"Bye Luke, Bye Dan" I said, getting up and following Cooper our the door.

"Adios kiddo" Dan said.

"See you later tonight" Luke said.

I got in Coopers car and then we started our way towards school.

When we got to school, we were already late so I couldn't meet up with Jace at all.

I would have to wait until 3rd period and that was already too long enough as it is.

I walked into 1st period looking depressed because I was thinking about how I didn't meet up with Jace this morning and how I had to wait.

"Hey!" Noah said.

"Hey" I said.

"I hope you're enjoying my poster." Noah said.

"Of course I am" I said, "It's my favorite thing in my room to be honest" I said.

"Well I'm honored" he said, as I took my seat.

I giggled.

"How's it going with you and Jace?" He asked, kinda quietly.

"It's going fine, I'm kinda nervous though" I said.

Noah was like a best friend to me now, so both of us didn't really mind talking about Jace anymore.

It wasn't as awkward as it was like 2 months ago.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because he's meeting my brothers today and I really hope it goes well," I said.

"Oh, so you finally told your brothers about him?" Noah asked.

"No, some new girl did," I said, "she didn't know though," I said again.

"Is her name Raina?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, I think so" I said.

"Oh yeah, she's in one of my classes." Noah said.

"Oh cool," I said.

"To be real, she seemed kinda sketchy, so I wouldn't be surprised if she did know and just wanted to mess up y'alls relationship" he said.

"Yeah, she was talking to Jace about something before I met her. She's probably just a friendly person, I don't know" I said shrugging.

"Maybe" Noah said, as the teacher started to talk.

I shrugged.

After class was over, Noah and I walked to our next class together.

While we were walking, I saw Jace.

I was confused because I never see him on this floor during 1st period change.

"I'll be right back" I said to Noah.

I walked over to Jace.

He was talking to someone.

He was talking to Raina... of course.

"Hey Jace" I said, when I got over to him.

"Oh hey" he said, awkwardly smiling.

"I didn't know you came on this floor during 1st period class change" I said.

"He doesn't, he was just showing me where to go!" Raina said.

I wasn't even asking her.

"It's the second day, don't you know how to get to your 2nd period by now?" I asked, as nicely as I could.

"Wanted to make sure I didn't go in the wrong room" She said smiling.

I nodded, slowly.

"Well, I'm gonna go to class now Jace, I'll text you if I need anything else!" She said.

He half smiled at her.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Baby, don't worry. She's new and I don't want to be mean." He said.

"She has your number?" I asked.

"Yeah, she only texts me when she wants me to show her to her next class" He said.

"Doesn't she have other new friends to ask? She already met my brother so why can't she ask him?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said, "but it's nothing so don't worry." he said again.

I stayed quiet for a second.

"Okay" I said.

I really didn't want to feel like THAT type of girlfriend, but I used to be really insecure of myself, and it comes back to me every once in a while.

I just don't wanna be fooled.

The warning bell rang.

"I'm gonna get to class babe," he said.

"Okay" I said.

He kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you, I'll see you next period." He said.

"Love you too," I said, walking to my class.

I walked into my classroom just as the late bell rang.

"Are you guys okay?" Noah asked, when I walked to my desk.

"Yeah we are, Raina apparently hasn't learned where her 2nd period is yet," I said.

"Takes a while," Noah said.

"Yeah but-"

"Don't worry about it, a lot of people don't have good memory and she might be that person," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"You have nothing to worry about," Noah said, "Jace really likes you, and I can tell" Noah said again.

"Thanks Noah." I said, smiling.

After that class, it was time for 3rd period with Jace.

"Hey" he said, sitting beside me.

"Hi" I said.

"You feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess" I said.

I looked down for a second.

"Hey, I'm excited for tonight!" He said, changing the subject.

"Don't get your hopes up, my brothers can be a handful, but I think you'll do fine" I said.

"Anything I should or shouldn't say?" he asked.

"Don't talk about yourself a lot, only talk about yourself if they ask you," I said, "if you just talk about yourself, they'll think you're snobby and won't like you" I said.

He nodded his head.

"Oh, they like football. Their favorite team is Dallas Cowboys so kinda talk about that," I said.

"Okay" he said, "I don't really like the Cowboys though so.." He said

"Oh, well they love baseball, so talk about that," He said.

"Big bet, I love baseball as well, so that'll be easy" Jace said.

"Other than that, you're fine. They'll talk about anything to be honest. Just be yourself and they'll like you" I said, "Don't act shy or scared or anything, they'll think you're scared of them and will literally torture you" I said.

"I won't," he said, smiling.

"Oh, and they might try to embarrass me so please ignore them, especially Asher." I said, smiling.

"I'll ask them for baby pictures" Jace said, winking.

"If you do that, I'm beating you up," I said.

"I'd like to see you try!" Jace said, smirking.

"Okay, ask them for my baby pictures and you'll see what happens, " I said.

"Okay" he said smiling.

I laughed.

"Should I dress nice?" He asked.

"Yes, but not too nice" I said, "maybe like a collared shirt with some khakis" I said.

"Alright" he said.

Mr. Yenold then shushed us and threatened to put us in lunch detention if we weren't quiet, so we got quiet.

Eventually, it was time for lunch.

I sat with the normal table and told them about Jace meeting my brothers.

They were surprised too that my brothers let me even have an option. I'm sure everyone was.

Who wouldn't be, to be honest?

After a few hours, it was time to go home and get ready for this "date." Or whatever you wanna call it.

Whatever it is, it's going to be great, I just know it.

hey, this was a short little chapter that i wanted to get published!! i'm going to upload the other chapter sometime this week!
the next chapter, her brothers are going to meet jace... how do you think THATS. gonna turn out...?

hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

274K 12.6K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
94K 2.3K 27
[COMPLETED] What if your life changed dramatically? How would you cope? When 15 year old Tris lost her parents aged four, she didn't think life could...
A Day in My Life Od HarleyQuin3

Tínedžerská beletria

1.5M 33.6K 134
Dakota Hastings is a 16-year-old girl that is tired of her life. Her overprotective older brothers have annoyed her for years but now that she is a f...
kindred Od Madi Lee

Tínedžerská beletria

952K 22.8K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...