Unique ~Sherlock x reader

Bởi Twelvethirty

Courtney Moriarty always stood apart from the crowd. She had grown up on the streets of London with her young... Xem Thêm

Tragic backstory
Meet Sherlock
Meet John
Drama
A day off
too much sentiment
Once upon a time...
Jim from the hospital?
Irene Adler (edited)
The Christmas party
Untitled Part 10
The court case
The final problem
Hello again Doctor
One last night
Cush-y-posa
Narnia or just a wardrobe?
This city just got crazier
The two detectives
the meeting
I hate space piernas
Where's Courtney?
The door
Sherlock meet Damian Wayne
Moose
Squriel
I hate demons
Cleopatra
The blue box
Goodbye Egypt, Hello John Watson
'Not dead' and a surprise
The Eleventh hour
The Secret sibling
The curly haired trio
Dinner and Dancing
A/n
Back in London
Father's day special
Home in 221b Baker street

The Secret of the East Wind

29 0 0
Bởi Twelvethirty

Solais flung open the doors to Mycroft's office with both arms and, without missing a beat, slapped him.

Mycroft raised one hand to his cheek. "Hello to you too Courtney, or should I say 'The bestower of light?' Or is it Cleopatra now?"

"It's Solais, and don't for one second think sass is going to let you off the hook. Eurus. I know. Tell me everything. Now."

Mycroft stiffened and Solais gave him a look that clearly stated 'I've got you now'. "Very well. But none of the information I tell you shall leave this room. Eurus was the youngest of us three, a year younger than Sherlock, as I'm sure you've already worked out."

"And? Go on?"

"Sherlock can't find out Solais. It would break him."

The angry time lady's expression softened. "He needs to know Mycroft. The truth'll be out eventually. She can't stay hidden forever."

"I'm trying to protect him. Red beard was never our dog, he was Sherlock's friend. Eurus murdered him and threatened to kill Sherlock next. We took the necessary precaution to ensure that doesn't happen."

"When the time comes, I'll tell him. But if I think for one second that it threatens my relationship with him, the secret's out. Now, where is Sherlock currently? He and I have...different matters to discuss."

"Ah yes, the secret of your origin. Of course. He is currently in Libreville, Africa. I trust you won't need a map."

"Of course I won't. That's in Gabon, correct?"

"Yes. Oh, and Solais, good luck. You know how stubborn brother dearest can get."

She nodded before pulling out her phone. "Hello sweetie, I need a favor. How do you feel about a trip to Africa?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.5K 719 35
Sherrelyn Holmes, the 'Holmes Girl', just a regular teenager with a passion for music and a wit sharper than knives, sister of the world's only consu...
191 18 19
Set after season 4, a new character enters 221B Baker Street. You are cunning and clever- and trying your hardest to remain out of trouble. Problem i...
23.8K 1.7K 158
She learned it the hard way. Some people were never meant to exist. Not even the Doctor wants her as a companion. But then the Master saves her from...
94.3K 2.7K 20
It's lonely at 221B, Sherlock and John are growing more and more distant, Lestrade is always a busy and no good cases have come up for a long time. B...