The Dragon of the Shadows in...

Galing kay DragonLover015

[To be re-written] "My dear Priest...when the eyes, the leg, the hand and the body are one...the final dragon... Higit pa

King Hiryuu's Five Dragon Warriors
The 6 Dragons: Gu-En The Hakuryuu
The 6 Dragons: Abi The Seiryuu
The 6 Dragons: Shu-Ten The Ryokuryuu
The 6 Dragons: Zeno the Ouryuu
The 6 Dragons: Hiryuu the Crimson Dragon King
Everlasting Strife of the Dragon Warriors
The Black Dragons Farewell: Kagemi the Kuroryuu
The Kuroryuu With her Successor and the Priest With his Genius
Tales of a Time Before Tragedy, the Peace of the Past
The Break Of Dawn: A New Beginning
The Tragedies Repeat: The Death of a King
The Wedding
The Gray Haired Lord and The Raven
The Beginning of a Battle: The Kuroryuu and The Thunder Beast
The Middle of a Massacre: The Savior From the Shadows
The Rage of Dawn: Burning Embers
Home: Where The Heart Is
Returning To The House Of Memories
Fractured Memories Of Another Life
Memories Or Nightmares, Which One Is It?
A Promise Ring
- Not A Chapter -

An Oracle, a Tsundere and a Princess. Oh My!

855 37 5
Galing kay DragonLover015

The apricot haired male gave an incredulous look to the black haired female next to him, who only sighed quietly and nodded at his silent question of 'Is she serious?'  He spoke with a monotone voice, "I see ... I feel bad for him." Yoon looked at the naive redhead and for a moment to think about how he would feel if his Karasu had acted the same way towards him. He then promptly decided that he might have actually gone insane if Karasu acted in such a manner towards him.

Yes, she was very quiet Yoon knew this, but the way in which she was quiet varied from circumstance to circumstance. Sometimes it was a calming silence where Yoon knew she cared just from how tightly she held onto him, other times it was a harsh and cold silence that made it seem as though your very heart would explode with fear if such anger was directed towards you, and on the rare occasion it would be an embarrassed silence where she would fidget in place, this usually only happened on Yoon's birthday, when Karasu presented him with a gift that she didn't know for certain if he would like.

Yoon saw Karasu give him a look as she exited the home that the two and their parents had made together, her eyes telling him that she wanted him in one piece when she returned. How Yoon figured out what each look meant was unknown to him, Ik-Soo usually mixed up what certain looks meant, but Yoon never did. It was almost as though there was someone in his ear whispering the words she could not say, or rather, didn't know how to say.

Yoon shook his head and faced the redheaded female before him as she looked around his home, suddenly more relaxed now that Karasu had left. "Where are we?" She questioned, "Is this the bottom of the valley? Do you live here?" Her head turned from side to side as she examined the living conditions of the boy in front of her. Yoon held a small basket of herbs as he stood up and looked at the female.

"I guess." He answered offhandedly, not really wanting to talk to a stranger all that much. The red head looked at Yoon and spoke, "Are you a doctor? I'm looking for someone-" but her words were cut off by a dreamy voice cutting her off as they excitedly called out a name. A voice that made Yoon both want to smile and smack the person to whom the voice belonged to because of how much of a supposed pain he was.

And though he would never admit it, he did care, he cared a lot but growing up the way he did taught him that if you show affection openly then it only tells other "Hey, this is something I care a lot about, if you take it I don't know what I'd do." Growing up the way he did, it was painful. And though he didn't show really show it at first glance, the little meals he left for Ik-Soo when he meditated late into the night, the times he and Karasu would just spend hours upon hours on the roof just gazing at the stars, each little thing he did for them that he didn't need to told of how much he truly cared.

"Yoon! Yoon! Listen! Listen to this!" Coming in through the door was a tall man who was covered in mud. He had curly light blonde hair that he tied in a plait at the back of his head. He also had an overgrown fringe that obscured where his eyes would be. He was wearing a simple white robe locked in light yellow sash, white pants and a pair of straw sandals. Though before he could enter too far into the home, the older blond male was stopped by Yoon raising his foot and using it to keep the man from entering any further.

"Hey, don't come in here! Why are you covered from head to toe in mud?!" The males robe was sagging slightly which caused a portion of his chest to be shown through the cloth, revealing a shiny silver ring on a piece of twine around his neck. The man frantically spilled out his answer not wanting to upset his son- I mean, companion. "I was praying to the gods so that everyone might have peace and ease, but I guess I got carried away because I slipped and fell in the mud!"

The blonde lost his balance and wobbled for a bit before falling back into the dirt floor causing a dust cloud to rise up. Yoon looked at his father- I mean his clumsy guardian, "Man, what a pain. The gods have definitely forsaken you this time." Yoon said in a frustrated tone, already used to his guardians god talk. The blond looked up at the ceiling above him and sadly cried out "No!" Though before he had time to mourn the gods supposedly forsaking him, he noticed someone else in his home.

The clothing she was wearing made it seem as though she was someone else. Before Yoon could stop him he sat up in joy, a smile full of hope on his lips, his heart jumping with euphoria at the thought of finally having his daughter back home with him after so long. "Kara-" he stopped short, realizing who exactly it was that was in her clothing. It was not his daughter as he had so strongly hoped, rather it was a slender girl of short stature with purple eyes, fair skin and short, wavy, crimson hair that was unevenly cut in what seemed to be a rushed manner.

The man could feel his heart sink as he realized it wasn't his daughter, but put a smile on his face anyway, his eyes hidden by his fringe filled with pain and slight embarrassment. He would have to be patient to reunite with his daughter, he would meet her soon, the gods themselves had told him so. He had hope and faith that he would meet his beloved daughter once more, yes he had seen her when she and Yoon were being adorable together but it was not the same as hearing her voice or feeling her hugs.

Though his hands fisted in the dirt told Yoon all he needed to know, the older male had wanted so badly to just hold his daughter that it hurt his heart to see someone else wearing her clothes. Yoon sighed sadly and walked over to his guardian, pulling him up and whispering quietly "The old clothes she was wearing were tattered and Karasu insisted that she wear something cleaner, Karasu's old clothes were the only ones that she had that fit her." Ik-Soo nodded rather solemnly but soon regained his air headed nature.

"Ah! You're finally awake. I'm so relieved!" Ik-soo scooted over to where Yona was and bent down her level as he spoke to her. Yona just awkwardly clasped her hands in front of her, not knowing what exactly to say. "Oh, I'm sorry." Ik-Soo apologized as he stood up, he touched the pads of his fingers together, "Where are my manners?" He tilted his head to the side as he introduced himself, "My names Ik-Soo and I'm what you would call Yoon and Karasu's guardian."

The runaway princess blinked and went to return the introduction, "Oh um, my name is-" though she stopped short, not knowing if she should use her real name as they had helped her, even the black haired girl who kind of creeped her out if she was being honest. But she didn't know if they were truly the people she was looking for. Usually Hak was there to tell friend from foe, but he was hurt right now and was unable to help her.

'They seem like their trustworthy but I think it's still too soon to tell them-' Her train of thought was cut off by the sound of sniffling, she looked to where it was coming from only to see the male in front of her ... crying. Thin streams of tears slipped down his face as a frown tugged at his lips, Ik-Soo let his tears fall, feeling sorrow for her, for all that the two rather young children had gone through in the short span of what must have been at most a couple days.

The tears falling off his face and onto the floor as he tried to keep his voice steady enough to speak, "Sorry but ... it must have been so painful ..." Yona, thinking he was talking about her and Hak falling off the cliff, replied with a slightly confused "No, It didn't really hurt that bad. Hak protected me when we fell from the cliff." Even though that wasn't what Ik-Soo was talking about he didn't falter in his words.

"Good." He replied as he stood from his crouched position, "I'm just so moved that you were able to make the journey." Yona stared at Ik-Soo with wide eyes as she watched him move away from her, "Make the journey?" she mumbled to herself, not exactly knowing what was going on. Ik-Soo spoke in a rather careless tone as he revealed the redheads true blood status. "It's an honor to have you stay with us Princess Yona."

It took Yona a moment to realize what Ik-Soo had said, but when she did she was very much confused at how he knew who she was, even more so at why he didn't really seem to care who she was. "Hold on, how do you know who I am?" Ik-Soo just turned from looking out at the forestry back to who was now known as Princess Yona with a carefree smile, "Well from the divine prophecy of course!"

Shortly after he had spoke Ik-Soo gasps as if he had said something he wasn't supposed too, he nervously clasps his hands in front of him and smiles worriedly, though a small part of him was thankful that his daughter wasn't there to smack him gently upside the head for letting out his secret. His daughter was slightly like Yoon in that they would both resort to violence if pushed too far, though Yoon started off with weak hits using his own bare hands or using whatever he could get his hands on, though he couldn't do much other than that.

Karasu rather liked giving people gentle smacks to remind them of what they had done wrong, though she did have the power to cause grievous physical harm should the need arise she saved that for only those who truly deserved it. Ik-Soo could feel Yoon's unimpressed gaze burning a hole into the side of his head as beads of nervous sweat dripped down the side of his face and chuckled anxiously.

"You're such an idiot. Did you forget why we're out here?" Ik-Soo bowed his head in shame and sighed sadly as he received a lecture from his son- I mean younger companion. "It's pointless if you blurt it out. Come on, why can't you lie just a little bit?" Once Yoon had finished his lecture Yona finally put the pieces together, "Does that mean you're..." A memory of the Elder of the Wind tribe came to her mind.

"There is an oracle who has foretold the future of the Kouka Kingdom since ancient times" Though that memory sparked another "Should you find a tall young woman with ebony hair, ivory skin and red eyes, give this to her would you?" Yona remembers the way the female that she woke up to looked like, and her similarities to what Mun-Deok had described, pale skin, the female, Karasu of she remembered correctly, had sickly pale skin so that matched up.

Black hair, Karasu had the darkest hair she had ever seen, it almost seemed to steal all the light that surrounded her in an unnatural way. Finally, red eyes, Karasu had red eyes, red eyes that reminded her of the color of the sickening liquid that spilled from her father's corpse. Yona shook her head, refusing to believe that the female who was so ruthless was the same one who had saved such a cute and innocent child like Tae-Yeon.

Yona was brought back to reality by Ik-Soo's words and she pushed her previous thoughts to the back of her mind, not wanting to even think of the possibility that someone so frightening was the same person that Mun-Deok spoke so fondly about. "Oh my apologies, I really wanted to be dressed properly when I introduced myself but I guess the gods had other plans." Ik-Soo turned away from the young male with apricot colored hair as said male smacked him with his palm. Ik-Soo chuckled in a carefree nature as he rubbed the back of his head.

He looked down at the floor as the princes gazed at him in disbelief, 'This is the oracle?' she questioned mentally. 'This guy?! Really?!'

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

207K 10.2K 200
Shin-ah x OC "I told you once, a long time ago, that you would have to choose which lives to save." Steel eyes flashed in the moonlight. "You choose...
6.5K 164 25
Taisho-era This story is about an emotionless girl named (l/n) (y/n) who is an unofficial demon slayer, she does her job outside as a slayer at night...
18.4K 609 11
//COMPLETED// //Black Butler Fanfiction// //SebastianxReader// //Description// Y/N is a criminal who specializes in throwing knives, she is conniving...
59 0 22
𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 π˜₯π˜ͺπ˜₯ 𝘐 π˜₯𝘰 𝘡𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢? Kagayaku's life has been relatively normal for the first few years, that is, until she accide...