Heartbeat - The 8th Member [D...

By XxJimoutxX

Eunmi has been there from the start. BTS was always an 8 member group. Follow Eunmi on her journey from audit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

19

1.2K 32 10
By XxJimoutxX

Coolio moved to the space in front of the sofa we were sat on and started giving us a hip hop show. Holy he's swearing loads and Jin isn't even telling him off. He soon finished then walked past us to the area of the exit.
"I wanna hear y'all do something, I wanna see y'all perform." He said and we all looked at each other as he left.
"Ah, I'm feeling hectic right now." Yoongi sighed.
"I think he's telling us to show him our song or something like that." Namjoon said and turned to me for assurance.
"Yeah that's basically what he said." I said and the boys nodded.

~Time Skip~

We're currently all waiting patiently in a semicircular shape near the entrance.
"Is he even going to come back?" Namjoon asked.
"I think he would really not come though." Jimin said and we just contemplated whether he would return just as the door opened and Coolio entered.
"Two, three Bang-" Namjoon started us off.
"Tan! Hello, we're Bangtan Sonyeondan! We will work hard!" We all exclaimed and bowed down.

Coolio sat down on the sofa we were previously sat on and watched as we performed No More Dream.

"Overall, I think y'all guys are, you know y'all are pretty polished. You look like you practice a lot." Coolio praised us. "You could always be better, always practice. Don't overdo it, then you'll get bored." He gave us some, along the lines of, tips before sitting up and leaning on his knee.

"Okay, now. Imma put y'all in three groups." He said and Hoseok repeated the 'three groups' part to himself. "Okay...uhh brain you with clown." He gestured to Namjoon and Taehyung, the two hugging. Coolio also put Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook together then Jin, Yoongi and I in the last group.

"I gotta phrase this right so you'll understand." Coolio stated then turned to Namjoon and Taehyung. "What is the thing that happened to the '2 Live Crew'?" He asked them. "Historically, they politically forever affected the music business. Up until, even until now." He said then faced Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Who was the first rapper to start rapping in his natural speaking voice?" He asked.
"Natural speaking?" Hoseok asked confused.
"Before this guy, rappers just rapped like this." Coolio said before demonstrating, making the three boys look as confused as ever. "One tip, he's from New York." He said to them.
"Yeah." Hoseok said.
"New York?" Jungkook asked.
"He's from New York." Coolio reoeated then set his attention on Jin, Yoongi and I.

"I need to know what did 'public enemy'. The music was made for a specific reason. Where did their influence come from? Where did 'public enemy' draw their musical inspiration from?" Coolio asked then directed his attention to the whole group.

"Whoever gets the answers wrong, you don't know the answers, the punishments will be severe." He said and ta da that's enough to get me between the pissed off and 'get me the hell out of here' mood. "I promise you. I don't know what it's gonna be yet. But imma think of some shit." He said.
"We can do it. We can definitely do it." Hoseok told us.

"BTS! This is what I want you to do. I want you to go to your neighbors. Separate yourselves into your expected crew, and youll go to your neighbors and you're going to rap for them. Okay? Whoever's the best, gets to go out to dinner with Coolio." A recording of Coolio played and we all got ready to go out in the early afternoon.

"For some reason, I feel confident today." Jimin spoke out as we drove through the area of Compton, a neighborhood known for it's dangerous vibe. Perfect. Just absolutely cracka lackin' perfect.
"For me, what's kind of scary is that we will have to go into someone's house who we saw for the first time and dance and like do performances." Yoongi admitted a little nervously.
"Hyung, there's nothing to be scared about." Namjoon comforted him and Taehyung pointed out of the window.
"A house like this is pretty okay." He said while pointing to a large house.
"The house is okay but will you be able to go inside and talk to them?" Hoseok asked.

"I hope that really kind girls will come out when we knock on the door." Namjoon said and I chuckled.
"What if I walked out?" I asked.
"Then I would hug the life out of you." Jin answered and pinched my cheeks in a teasing way.
"Back to what Namjoon said, I agree." Taehyung said.
"Give us a sneak peak!" I exclaimed and Hoseok counted down.

"One less lonely girl~" Taehyung sang before stopping. "This is a sneak peak." He pointed out and I laughed.
"That wasn't a sneak peak! It was just...." Hoseok couldn't find the correct words to describe what Taehyung just showcased.
"We just got a taste of it, a slight taste of it." Yoongi stated and Namjoon reached over to Taehyung.
"Ey, are you trying to make her fall for you or something?" He asked.
"It's like 'I'll make her fall for me'!" Taehyung said.

"What if a married couple comes out?" I pointed out to make them think.
"Then...we're going to be filming Love and War." Yoongi replied and we laughed.
"He'll have to get hit." Jin stated.
"He'll have to beg like crazy." Yoongi said.

When we got out of the van the neighborhood seemed quite peaceful.
"Since the rice cake is warm, we have to go to a warm house." Hoseok said.
"Oh that's a good idea isn't it." Jimin smiled then Taehyung ran straight to an open door and I face palmed.

"Hyung how about you try and go into this house?" Jimin asked as he gestured towards another house so Namjoon went over. Namjoon carefully rang the door bell and waited until someone opened the door.
"Excuse me, ma'am, I'm your new neighbor I just moved right down the building." Namjoon explained and the woman nodded. "I'm from Korea." He added on getting an "Uh huh" from the woman who answered the door. "And in a Korean traditional way, we give like all the neighborhoods our Korean rice cake." He explained about our traditions.
"Oh cake?" The woman asked.
"Yeah, so, are you busy or something, I'm-"
"I'm so sorry, I can't do it right now, because I'm in the middle of my actual class." She interrupted him.
"Oh really? Oh, sorry, sorry, thank you." Namjoon apologised and bowed as he left.

"How did it go?" Jimin asked him as he returned from the doorway.
"She said she's busy, she's in the middle of her Law School." Namjoon answered.
"But she was very...I though she would be like 'No!'" I said and made a slapping movement with my arm.
"I'll try knocking once. Eunmi do you want to come with?" Jungkook asked and I nodded, the two of us making our way to the next house.

Jungkook rang the doorbell but there was no answer.
"No one's there? Let's go to the next house then." Jin said and we left the proximity of the house. "If they come out, we have to be polite." He reminded us like the responsible parent he is.

Taehyung tried the next house and yet again no one answered.
"Because right now, it's the afternoon of the weekday, it seems like not a lot of people will be in their house." Yoongi pointed out and I nodded in agreement.
"What should we do?" Jungkook asked and I went up to another house alone.
"Doesn't this house look like it came out from the story, Hansel and Gretel?" Taehyung asked.

I knocked on the door and a lady answered.
"Ah hello." I smiled nicely. "I'm a neighbor right down that way, and I'm from Korea. In a Korean tradition we give rice cakes to our neighbors so I would like to give you this rice cake. Would you bother for a-"
"What restaurant did you come from?" She asked coldly and the smile fell from my face but I put it back on before bowing slightly in apology.
"I'm sorry." I apologised and backed away from the house, back to the boys.
"Did it not work out?" Jin asked me.
"No it didn't." I replied and he patted my back.

Namjoon spotted someone and walked over to them, the rest of us not too far away.
"Ah excuse me, are you, by chance, a resident around here?" He asked a man and woman and they nodded. "I'm your new neighbor like right down the building." Namjoon explained.
"How long are y'all gonna be here for? We have to go away for like thirty minutes or something and gonna be back. Are you still gonna be here?" The man asked Namjoon.
"Oh okay, I got it. Sorry." Namjoon panicked and left them alone.

"Isn't the other side of the street okay too?" Jimin asked and I shrugged, honestly getting a tiny bit pissed off at all this.
"Isn't this telling us like to come in or something?" Hoseok asked as we stood outside a building.
"Should we go in here then?" Yoongi asked.
"Wait, someone's coming out, someone's coming." Jin said, Namjoon and Hoseok repeating what he just said. Jimin started moving forward in a little dance while singing a little, someone protect him please.
"I think we'll be able to deliver our feelings though." He said and the guy that came out just walked past us.

"Should we try going in?" Hoseok asked.
"It's kind of scary though." Taehyung said.
"Tae hyung, you lead." I said and we set off with Taehyung in the lead.

He knocked on the door and a young looking woman opened the door.
"Hello." We smiled and Namjoon went to step forward but I did instead.
"Nice to meet you ma'am. We would like to show you some performances. It's in units so choose one team, your favourite team. And once you pick that team, you get that team's rice cake." I explained.
"Oh, rice cake?" She asked with a nice smile.
"Yeah. In Korea, when we visit our neighbours we give rice cakes like a custody. A traditional type of thing." I further explained.
"Oh ok." She said.
"We're first." Hoseok said, he, Jimin and Jungkook starting their performance.

When Namjoon and Taehyung started I was silently judging them as they sang and "danced".

Next Yoongi, Jin and I came forward and performed our.......whatever the hell it was. Let's call it that.

"They forgot the lyrics." Namjoon snitched and Hoseok whined that it's only because Namjoon speaks a little English. "Well Eunmi's more fluent in English than any of us here." Namjoon countered and I shrugged, tired and fed up of all this. "They also uses our songs but we made our song." He added on and I raised an eyebrow.
"You know bbuing bbuing?" Taehyung asked cutely.

"I wanna say...I can't decide." The lady said. "I think I need to see another round." She continued and Taehyung started acting cutely. Everyone started doing random stuff and I just stood there with a face that just screamed "help".

"I want uh, walk with you." Jin said and I looked at him as if he was crazy, which he most likely was.
"You wanna walk with me?" She asked surprised and I was just standing there shaking my head in disapproval.
"Through Jin hyung, we're going to see world peace." Yoongi stated.
"Let's go?" Jin asked the lady. "With me?" He asked.
"What is going on?" Jungkook asked.
"I don't know Jungkook hyung, I don't know." I patted his shoulder.
"Wait, doesn't Jin hyung not know how to speak English?" Jimin pointed out and him, Taehyung and Namjoon went to interrupt Jin's "date".

"I have to see some type of talent." The lady said once we'd all gathered up again, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi singing a bit of Just One Day.
"Why do you guys keep coming in when it's my time?" Jin asked.
"You so beautiful." Yoongi complimented her and I wanted to end myself as everyone started laughing.
"Okay, you guys are the last group. You two." She gestured towards Namjoon and Taehyung, those two doing....what they do best....I think.

"So now it's time for me to decide." She said. "It's...." She paused, "this team." She gestured to Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook, the three boys cheering excitedly before we said goodbye to the lady.

"Even though we talk like this in English, it's been proven that in the end we all connect through hip hop." Jimin said, my man Jimin with the brain.
"Alright let's go to our next house." Taehyung announced and we left.

~Time Skip~

We finally arrived back after Namjoon and Taehyung won once, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook won twice and Jin, Yoongi and I won nothing.

~3rd Person~

"What's poppin?" Tony asked as Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook sat back in where we were staying. "Alright so look, uh last night I was thinking, the song I picked may not be the right song." He began. "I think the right song might be Rakim <When I B On Tha MIC>" He said and Hoseok just said "yeah" over and over, like he understands what the hell is going on. "The other groups had practice last night. We have to practice quickly. Right now." Tony said and the three boys started practicing.

~Time Skip~
~Eunmi POV~

We're finally all back in the same room along with Coolio.
"You guys went to rap for your neighbours, how did it go?" Coolio asked us.
"We were very nervous." Yoongi admitted.
"Fun." Hoseok showed a thumbs up.
"So, who won?" Coolio asked, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook raising their hands. "Why do you think you guys won?" He asked. "Think you had an advantage cos there's three of you?" He asked. "And although another team has three it's only two in one team. And the other three has a girl so the females who opened the doors weren't as interested in two boys and a girl?" Coolio asked and I silently scoffed at his remark of me being an interest buffer.
"We danced and had a lot to show; because we were fun!" Jimin smiled and I couldn't help but smile at how cute the elder was.

"Sounds good." Coolio said, "when you lose, you get consequences. There's consequences in losing." He added and my smile fell. "I'm not, I'm not trying to build no losers. Like when you lose I want you to suffer. So that you won't lose next time." Coolio said and I crossed my arms, pissed. Next to me, Jin seemed to see how pissed off I was and placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder then leant towards my ear.
"Calm down. I'm sure it won't be that bad of a punishment." Jin whispered and I nodded although I wasn't one hundred percent sure about the "it won't be that bad" part.

"Okay now, I need to uh figure out, you know, what happened with the uh homework assignments I gave y'all last night." Coolio started, gaining our attention. "Okay so the guys that won can go first. Do you remember the question that I asked you yesterday? What was that question?" He asked.
"Who was the first rapper to rap in his own talking voice." Jimin answered and the whole team chorused an answer of "Rakim", therefore earning high-5s off Coolio.

"Our question was, 'where did Public Enemy gain their inspiration?'" Yoongi said when Coolio faced us three.
"They received their inspiration while sponsoring the Black Panther." Jin and I both answered, the three of us earning high-5s too.

"What was your question?" Coolio asked Namjoon.
"Some political incident happened to '2 Live Crew'. A non-removable sticker, the first non-removable sticker: 'Parental Advisory' Explicit." Namjoon explained, him and Taehyung getting a high-5 each too.

"Damn well wow, that's pretty good, that's pretty good." Coolio stated. "So now, the reason why I asked you these three questions was because these are three things that were very important not only in hip-hop. But in the whole music industry." He explained his reasoning behind asking us the questions.

"Alright, so as a part of mission one you guys had to perform for your neighbours. I wanna see what it is that you guys performed." Coolio explained and we agreed.

Jin, Yoongi and I performed our song quite awkwardly and I was very close to bursting over the top from anger of this whole thing.

"Y'all didn't have enough...enough, you know?" Coolio asked then continued, "you should've been like "FIGHT THE POWER!" should've been loud, you know what I'm saying. So I don't believe that you really want to fight the power. Do you know what 'Fight the power' means?" He asked.
"The weak fighting against the power." Jin answered and Coolio clapped as we sat back down.

Jin noticed how tightly my fists were clenched from anger and rubbed his hand over my back.
"Try hard to stay calm Eun. I understand why you're so riled up about all this." Jin whispered to me and I nodded.

Taehyung and Namjoon performed next then it was Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook.

Taehyung and Namjoon didn't do so good but watching the remaining three perform their song was really cool. They must've worked super hard to make it look as polished as it did.

"Y'all hungry?" Coolio asked and the winning group got ready to go out then left for some well needed food. I swear I'm not one bit happy and I'm about to either punch someone or something, I'm not joking.

~Hoseok POV~

"Right now, we are in the car on our way to eat with Coolio hyung-nim." Jungkook said as we were in the car with said mentioned person.
"This is 'Space', one of my groups." Coolio said as he turned the radio on. "And featuring me, I'm on the third verse." He added on before starting to rap to the song.

~Eunmi POV~

"Alright, we got sit ups and push ups." Nate stated. "You sit ups, you sit ups." He said, Yoongi and Taehyung getting down on the floor to have a push up "showdown". Yoongi won, giving our team victory and Namjoon and Taehyung the last place position.

"Since we won, the losing team should follow our orders." Yoongi said.
"We're the Kings and the Queen." Jin stated.
"King, Queen, son?" Taehyung asked and I silently judged him, although he is adorable.
"Wait a minute...!" Jin called after him as he escaped.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"I'm thirsty, can I get a glass of water?" Jin asked.
"Oh! From the King?" Taehyung, who had soon returned to us, asked.
"Hurry up." Yoongi called and I chuckled from my spot.

I tuned out what was happening around me as Jin and Yoongi commanded the other two around after them. When I had heard Yoongi asking them to go to the restroom for him I shook my head. Crazy. You'd be surprised that they're years older than I am.

~The Next Day~

We were woken up by Coolio's loud vocals, which I have to say were impressive, but I'd rather just curl back up in bed and hibernate for the remaining time of this so called "holiday".

The early bird, also known as Jimin, climbed onto my bed and flopped down on top of me to wake me up.
"Ugh, get off me you lump." I groaned and he laughed.
"Me? A lump? Sorry Eunmi but I think you've mistaken me for yourself." Jimin retorted and I sat up just to flick his forehead before laying back down.
"You may be older than me but I'm still allowed to injure you." I mumbled and he looked over to Namjoon before hugging me.
"I'm sorry for being mean Eunmi," Jimin used aegyo to get on my good side.
"Aish, you'll be forgiven if you just let me sleep for a few more hours." I suggested in the hope he would say okay.

He nodded and just as I went to get back to sleep, Coolio's voice came ringing in my ears again and I threw my cushion at the wall.
"If he doesn't shut the hell up I will punch something." I hissed from my bed.

By the time we'd all gotten up, Taehyung was running around with a pillow to try and sleep some more. He ended up in Coolio's room by the end of it and Nate came through. Jeez respect a girls privacy fam. I can't wait until we get out of here, it needs to come soon.

"Everybody out, everybody up, go and hit the bathroom. Wash your face, brush your teeth." Nate said and we went through to do said daily routines.
"Wash your face, brush your teeth, get dressed." Tony repeated.

~Later On~

"I want to go shopping." Hoseok said in his improving English.
"You want to go shopping?" Tony asked.
"Yeah. Today, today!" Hoseok reolied.
"Today? Shop for what exactly?" Tony asked curiously, I'm starting to like this one guy.
"I...I want to eat." Jungkook answered.
"Uh, I'm hungry so." Nate stated.
"Wait, who's hungry? Raise your hand if you're hungry." Tony said, all of us raising a hand.
"I'm hungry. So I raised both hands." Dente said.

"Okay BTS." Coolio suddenly appeared on the screen, successfully gaining all of our attention. "This is challenge two, you're going to cook. Cooking is a form of expression that's very close to performing. Singing, rapping, whatever. I want you to create me a meal. I'm gonna judge it and the winner of challenge two gets to go shopping with me." Coolio explained and we cheered.

If it's the same teams, which I highly doubt it isn't, we have Jin who, if you didn't know, can cook amazingly. So can I. I'm not quite sure if Yoongi can though. Namjoon definitely can't, he isn't even allowed in the kitchen at home. Taehyung, I'm not sure either. I'm pretty sure Jimin can sort of cook, Jungkook can do pretty much anything but I don't know if cooking is listed in there. I think Hoseok is good too.

"We need some sort of a story." Jin said as he, Yoongi and I were sat together.
"What kind of story?" I asked, feeling curious at whatever Jin is thinking.
"For instance, we would do the Burning of the Chicken. We'll have to think that we've become cannibals." He explained. "You know how chickens make like that "kwaaak!" sound? We catch that chicken and come inside." Jin said.

"You're crazy." I muttered under my breath.
"Sorry?" Jin asked.
"Oh nothing, sorry hyung." I smiled, already thinking that this can't go very well with Jin's bazaar ideas.

"Anyway, and then, in the middle of this, we'll cook the chicken." He continued.
"It'll be something edible right?" Yoongi asked.
"However, I'm pretty sure that there will be nothing wrong with the chicken." Jin looked over at Yoongi while answering his question.

~Time Skip~

When we got back from shopping Dante was clearly pissed, Jin was clearly pissed, Yoongi was clearly pissed and you'll never guess what, I am so bloody pissed off.

We got into where we'd be practicing and I wasn't really focusing until Dante hit Jin with a stuffed toy. A fucking stuffed toy. What's so bad about us not being able to find a chicken, huh?

~Some Time Later~

We're all gathered around a table and Coolio just entered dramatically, they really like their dramatic flair around here don't they?

"I asked you guys to express yourselves through cooking a meal because cooking is a serious form of expression and it's very artistic and the whole thing like, and I think that cooking and music and performing go, they go hand in hand. It's the same thing to me. I made something too, so. Imma being it in a little later so. First, let's see what y'all got." Coolio explained and we went first, hoping to god that Dante would actually go along with what we've planned.

"What is this?" Coolio asked once we'd finished.
"Chicken, Korean chicken." We replied.
"Korean chicken?" He asked then tasted it. "Okay," he placed his cutlery down, "I'll tell you about it later." Coolio ended and we took our cooked chicken away.

~Time Skip~

"Okay, first of all, just like performing. Putting out a CD, putting out a tape, putting out an album. Just like doing anything, just like taking yourself to uh going outside to go to the shop, to buy something. Everything is a presentation." Coolio explained once he'd gotten us all sat together at the table he was sat at to taste our cooking. "Especially with food." He carried on.

"Here's the theory: if it looks good, it smells good, and it tastes good, it is good." Coolio said. "That's the first thing! You gotta understand about preparing food. That's the first thing you gotta understand about preparing a performance." He explained even further.

"It's always the first thing; when people taste your food, or when people see you. It's the visual. That's when you made the ultimate mistake." He told us.
"So that's why we should've concentrated more on the visual." Namjoon said, "we should've decorated a bit better and stuff." He added and Taehyung apologised.

"Let's get to you guys, imma have to tell you right now, I'm a little pissed." Coolio began, well he should be happy to know he's not the only one who's pissed. I bet I won't have my mood improve until we're out of America and back in South Korea for good. "Let's start off with the worst, last. You guys were fucking terrible." He plainly stated and I was shocked and angry at his use of swear words on my family.
"Sorry." Namjoon and Taehyung both apologised.
"You guys made a fucking ass sandwich. How, how did you guys even expect me to eat that? It was this fucking tall!" Coolio exclaimed while using his hands to show how tall it was. "How did you expect me to eat that? You know, you didn't think it through, at all." He ended.

"Who made the, uh, waffles?" Coolio asked and our group raised our hands. "The waffles...were terrible. The chicken...was beautiful." He said, "I really enjoyed the chicken." Coolio said and high-5d Yoongi.

"So what did you make? You made the, uh, stir-fried bacon?" He asked the remaining three.
"It's bacon kimchi fried rice, fried rice yeah." Hoseok corrected him.
"Is that something that you make at home?" Coolio asked and they nodded. "It was good." He said.
"Thank you." Hoseok smiled and shook his hand.

"Your presentation was good, the food was good." He said then turned to Namjoon and Taehyung. "I expect more from you, bruh. I, so, I understand that you have to work with him. Well, so at least you had a disadvantage." Coolio told Namjoon then Namjoon translated it to Taehyung.
"In what world is Tae hyung a disadvantage?" I muttered to myself angrily.
"You, you gonna be alright though. We gonna get you right." Coolio patted Taehyung's back.

"Once again!" Coolio exclaimed, startling a few of us. "Those three win." He said while gesturing to Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok.

~Time Skip - Night Time~

When everyone was asleep I was sitting on the sofa while thinking over this "holiday". Although Coolio brought us back some gifts I still wanted to get back to Korea asap.

"Hey, why are you up? You okay?" A sleepy voice came from next to me as someone sat down
"I wish I could say yes hyung, but at the moment all I want is just to get back to South Korea." I answered honestly.
"We'll be back home before you know it Eunmi." Jimin said and brought me into a hug.
"I really hope so hyung. I've been so pissed off these past few days and just want to get back home. To my friends, Pd-Nim and making music just as we were. I'm not liking it here anymore." I said, finally speaking to someone to let out all my pent up anger, as I noticed tears dropping from my eyes.

"Oh Eunmi." Jimin cooed as he pulled me into his chest. "Please don't cry. Is it all a bit too hard on you? Is it the way Coolio is treating us?" He asked and I nodded. "Coolio isn't like how he seems to you, I know that's probably quite difficult to believe but it's true. He does have a really kind and affectionate side. I guess you've yet to see it." Jimin explained, "do you want to sleep with me?" He asked.
"Yes please hyung." I replied and Jimin picked me up, placing me into his bed before getting in too.
"You good?" He asked and I nodded before snuggling up to his chest.

Hiiiiiii, I'm finally back!!! I've recently moved house and only got wifi on Friday but it's not been the best. I've finally found the time to sit down and work on this book through school and everything going on in the world right now. This chapter is nearly at a total of 5000 words which is the most I've ever written.

As for what's happening globally right now. I hope you're all staying safe and healthy. It's really horrible as for how quickly the coronavirus actually spread and I hope a cure comes out soon.

Stay safe everyone but still have fun!

Jimout🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 6.4K 62
"𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠" ________________________ BTS 8th Male Member 1k= 07/23/19 5k= 08/24/19 10k= 09/23...
2.1M 49.5K 126
𝙤. 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 .°+ ( 사랑. ) ╭────╯•╰────╮ 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍...
1.5M 40.9K 134
𝙤. 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙎𝘼𝙒 .°+ ( 시소 게임. ) ╭────╯•╰────╮ 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂�...
183K 4K 142
Meet the 8th member of BTS: Choi Seulki.