Girls // 5SOS

By BritishBums

▪ "Have you guys ever considered competition with other bands in the music industry?" The interviewer asks th... More

Girls // 5SOS
1 - banding
2 - world-war-twitter
3 - MSG and morning surprises
4 - sucky solutions
5 - "what he's cute?"
6 - battle of the sexes
7 - sisters before misters
8 - free pizza
9 - simple but effective
10 - literal dickheads
11 - two truths and a lie
12 - gives you hell
13 - broken hearts and pink hair
14 - mess
15 - partay
16 - holy boobs
17 - clifford the big red dog
18 - the apology cake
19 - liar liar
20 - free falls
21 - bigfoot?
22 - good-girls-are-not-so-good-girls
23 - bruh? bruh.
24 - teenage queen and bigfoot-age
25 - never be
27 - plan
28 - the C word
29 - if it means a lot to you
30 - cliffhangers are so
31 - christmas and mistletoe kisses
32 - surprise presents and tough decisions
33 - backseat serenade
34 - hot cheetos and secute texts
35 - bloody hell, Rose
36 - tight jeans and love songs
37 - dating for dummies
38 - fall out cara
39 - tensions and supernatural
40 - if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn
41 - hey purple
42 - battle of the bands
43 - not the hair!
44 - remember.
45 - bag of dildos
46 - where's Tess?
47 - i wish that i could wake up with..
48 - i'll find the words to say
Wattys 2015!
49 - in another life
50 - thanks for the memories
51 - she's kinda hot though
52 - girls like girls
53 - the elevator of death
54 - game time
55 - shocks and jams
56 - broken pieces
57 - RJ and mikey's socks
58 - little do you know
59 - safety pin
60 - it means a lot to me
61 - a love like war
62 - outer space / carry on
63 - sounds lit feels lit
64 - girlfriend
65 - the arcaders
66 - happy birth, luke hamstrings
67 - rogues
68 - a second first time
69 - the writer
epilogue

26 - 7 things I hate about Calum

169K 7.7K 1.7K
By BritishBums

A/N:

Alright guys, I'll make this quick so you can read the chapter lol

So all the songs that I use in here, like Gives You Hell, Ain't It Fun, etc. are the girls' songs in this story. They aren't covers, they're originals made by the girls (: in reality though, obviously it's made by the legendary Paramore and The All American Rejects ♡

sooo yeah there will be more songs that come up that are by the girls and such so you'll seeee

.

- BritishBums xox
__________________________

.

TESS'S POV

.

I felt like vomitting, just because of how sick I felt. God..

Nearly collapsing on the bus, Jenna just hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, Tess.'' She weakly cried.

"No..No I'm sorry too, Jen." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" She asked.

"What?"

"Does it hurt, heartbreak." She repeated, looking at me in the eyes genuinely.

I nodded slowly, biting my lip. "It hurts so so much, Jenna."

Crying quietly, she just lets me stay in her arms.

"Hey." Cara walked over, hugging all of us too. She seemed to already know what was happening.

"It's so funny, it's hilarious even.. I actually thought I could be happy for once in my life. I was wrong." I laughed dryly, glancing up.

"You can be happy, just know that alright? You don't need him, you don't need a boy to make you happy. You know, everyone says to make it through life you've got to have a guy by your side.. I say, fuck that. Girls can be just as strong as guys, we know that. Physically and emotionally."

I smiled weakly at Cara. "I just wish.. I was worth more, than what I really am.''

"Are we going to tell Rose?" Jenna asked, Cara shushing her.

But it was too late.

"Tell me what? What happened?'' She seemed to already be in a bad mood. If we told her this, then who knew what would happen.

"Rose." Cara sighed.

"So how was the date with Ashton?" Jenna purposely changed the subject as I gulped.

"It wasn't a date. And I think I might as well forget everything that happened an hour ago." She shrugged slowly.

"Yeah, yeah we should." I say, as she frowned. She was clearly confused.

"Okay, someone tell me what the hell happened while I was gone?'' She was already getting ticked off that we weren't speaking up.

"Rose you have to promise me you won't do anything. Promise us." Cara motioned.

''Dammit, what did they do this time?" She was already slowly catching on, without a single word coming from us just yet.

"I'm okay, see? I'm alright." I tried to smile, but I really wasn't alright.

Revenge wasn't the right thing right now either.

"Okay, I won't do shit, just tell me.'' She urged, her eyebrows still etched in confusion.

Jenna sighed, looking at me for permission. I nod once, as she began to tell her.

Jenna didn't even have to say a full sentence until Rose buried her face in her hands in silence.

"Rose.." Cara tried to set a hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged it off.

"Fuck, I knew it! I.. I sensed something so wrong about Calum that day at the camping trip. I.. How did you guys know?"

"Let's just say, instead of finding bigfoot, we found a huge lie that wasn't even supposed to be found.."

"Tess. No." She sighed, nearly on the verge of tears as she hugged me.

Again, this always happened to me. Was I just that unlucky?

A silence followed, Jenna and Cara waiting as if Rose was going to do something soon.

"Remember when I offered to punch Ashton in the face?" Rose asked almost calmly, I expected her to just rage out completely.

"Yeah." I tried to laugh, but it still hurt too much. I felt like bursting into tears, but then again I didn't.

"Well that'll actually become a thing now.'' She nods slowly, before sprinting off.

Cara tried to grab her, but she easily ran away as my eyes widened.

"Shit. Stacy is going to kill us if she--"

"Okay hurry up!" Jenna panicked as they all ran after her. I didn't feel like facing them again..

Hopefully never again.

But of course it was reality at its finest.

I watched as the girls all piled out of the bus, literally on the verge of crying right now. But I didn't want them to see me break down.. I think they've seen enough, back then.

"You're gonna be okay, Tess?" Jenna breathed out, glancing at me right before she was about to leave with Cara.

"Yeah." I whispered, before she nods once running off of the bus.

Once I heard the door close, I choked out the tears that I've been holding back.

Pulling my knees to my chest, I sobbed. The thing is, I meant it when I said that I liked him. And to think.. He probably didn't even mean anything, crushed me entirely.

.

ROSE'S POV

.

They were in the middle of yet another rehearsal, and it's at least an hour or two before doors open.

Luke was in the middle of singing one of the songs that they sang, was it Heartbreak Girl? God, I don't give two fucks. Not even one, so.

"Shut up." I yell, as they looked at me.

"Hey, Rose.. Um how's Tess.." Luke's voice trailed, knowing that I came here to kill them.

"Woah, woah." Michael tried to calm me, as they all began to back away from me.

"Listen here. I thought we were all good! I thought we were just perfect." My face was probably heating because of all the anger bottled up inside of me.

"I realized perfect doesn't exist. But I know fucking heartless dicks who never know when to just give it up do exist.'' I felt as if I spat venom at every single word I said, and I honestly didn't care. They deserved to feel pain.. Just like Tess. "Look come here. I just have to tell you something." I motioned at Calum.

"I'm so sorry, Rose. You have no idea how much I regret it. We're all sorry." He spoke, slowly nearing me in hesitation.

"If you were sorry, you would've told us sooner, you would have.. Gave us some sign." I shook my head, until I couldn't contain myself anymore.

I held my fist up to punch him in the face, but then I withdrew.

Tears brimmed in my eyes, as I picked up a guitar and smashed it by slamming it repeatedly. Throwing it at them, they backed away.

"Rose." Michael tried to tell me, but I shook my head.

"Get away, or else I won't hesitate to beat you up with this." I pointed at another guitar. "Just stay away from us.'' I sighed, backing away, about to leave.

Jenna and Cara came running in, nearly out of breath as I glanced at them.

Cara glared at them to make sure I didn't completely injure them, but Jenna seemed to notice Michael's guitar completely broken on the floor.

Without another word, Luke sadly looked at her, almost begging her with his eyes to stay, but Cara shook her head as we all left.

.

TESS'S POV

.

If you love me,

let me go . .

if you love me, let me go

Cause these words are knives and often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was yours

The fear, the fear of falling apart . .

Crying, I turned up the volume. I don't know if Panic! At The Disco was making me feel any better but this song basically poured my feelings out for me. This Is Gospel. The piano just made the song even more sad.

Sniffling, I wiped at my eyes as I sat up. I needed a friend to talk to. Not the girls, and definitely not the other guys.

Letting the music play, I quietly cried as I listened further into the song. This was probably going to be my entire week, you never know, entire month. Just.. Listening to depressing music.

Scrolling through my short contact list, I immediately decided on someone.

Pressing the phone to my ear, I sighed.

"Hello?"

"Alex. Hey." I mumbled.

"Tess? As in, the Tess from Girls Like Boys?"

"No shit, Gaskarth." I laughed lightly.

"How have you been? We haven't talked in awhile!"

I remained silent, just remembering what happened a few moments ago. If I spoke about it, I could just burst into tears right then and there.

"Sorry." I murmured, my voice shaking. I was going to break, and I knew it.

"Tess, what happened?" He asked seriously.

"SHIT IS THAT TESS!" Yep, there's Jack.

"Shut up, dude I'm trying to talk to her. Go."

"It's a really long story.'' I sighed.

"You called for a reason, obviously. I've got time." He reassured.

.

.

"That little--"

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Well, this is hard. You girls are my friends, so are they.. But this was all on them.''

"I know, right? Why would he even do that? You know I actually said the three words.. Not necessarily, but I felt it. And he probably didn't even give a damn.''

"That isn't true. He had to give at least a small bit of a damn. I know them, they're not completely insensitive."

"Yeah, well I don't know about that right now." I sighed, looking down at my hands.

There was a silence, before Alex spoke up.

"Panic At The Disco, huh."

"Mhm."

"You know it isn't healthy to listen to depressing songs while in depression right?"

"Sounds wise, what did you do to Alex and where is he?"

He laughs. "Oh come on! That sounded pretty legitimate."

Rolling my eyes, I smiled slightly. And this was why I needed to talk to another friend.

"Tell me all the things you hate about him, Calum."

"What?''

"Helps to get it out of your system, you know."

.

"I hate his laugh, I hate how he can get me to give in just by a single look in the eyes.. I hate the bit of bleach he has in his hair.. And I hate his smile, god.'' I began to list off all the things I hated. Well, now. "I hate how he had me believe every single thing he told me, I hate how he kissed me like he meant it.. And I hate the way he made me feel so special, when truly, a guy would never hesitate to just throw me away. Just like that." I felt a lump in my throat, here came the rest of those tears..

"Jesus, Alex.. I'm so stupid." I cried.

"Stop that, Tess. You know what, he doesn't realize what he just let go off. Make him regret it."

"That's Rose you're talking about.. I thought I was strong, thing is I'm so weak. Just look at me.'' I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Tess, crying doesn't make you any weaker. It shows how strong you really are."

"Calum told me that. Should I believe you?"

"Yes." He chuckled lightly. ''It's true, Tess. He just messed it up."

"Coincidentally, so did Noah. Every guy that seems to pass, just.. Messes it up. I'm not surprised anymore, not at all."

"Heartbreak sucks like hell, I know. But Tess that's the thing, you come back stronger, a better version of you."

"God, I want to hug you. I wish you were here." I sighed.

"Well.. I think you can, coincidentally." He mocked me, making me frown in confusion.

"Have a look outside."

Getting up, I went to go outside the tourbus, and there was Jenna and Cara talking to Alex, and the rest of the guys in the band.

"Holy shit, Alex." I dropped the phone, running towards him and giving the boy a massive hug. And I didn't let go.

Were they listening into our conversation?..

"No, they just got here." He reassured me in a whisper, as I smiled at him.

"Don't think about him right now."

.

.

A/N:

Heeey guys (: soo sorry for a longer wait than usual for this chapter but I updated! Yaaay ♡

AND GUYS ITS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY AND I TURN FIFTEEN ON DECEMBER 1ST AYEEE TURN UP

Jk I'm a loner *cries*

Buuut if you read harry styles fics, I write a new one called Stockholm Syndrome! If you wanna check it out it would be awesomeeee

Thanks guys ♡

AND OMF PANIC AT THE DISCO AND ATL IN ONE CHAPTER, PLAN MY FUNERAL YO

.

- BritishBums xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 12.1K 31
"Life is a funny thing. The moment you think you've gotten everything right, something comes along and turns it upside down" the now famous Zayn Mali...
347K 6.9K 35
"So go ahead and tell me that there's nothing between us. Because I would say that you're wrong." Robbie shook her head, "No. You're right. You're ri...
248K 16.2K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
125K 2.5K 24
A cliche story in which a girl and a boy naturally fall in love <3 WARNING: may be a little strong language but not too much, drug references, mature...