AGAIN | ✓

By Ssavagequeen

Jaelyn has been the girl that kept to herself ever since she was little which is why she can't catch herself... More

-Cast-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-Closing-
SEQUEL
Thank You ❤️

-30-

21.5K 900 319
By Ssavagequeen

-Omniscient-

Jaelyn- I'm outside in a white car

Natalie- Ok, Im boutta be out there...just gimme 5 minutes

Jaelyn-kk

Jaelyn puts her phone back in her pocket and proceeded to wait for Natalie.

She was about to turn on the radio when she felt her phone vibrate.

She pulled it out to see that it was a message from her boyfriend, Zavon.

Zay💛- Channel 57
Zay💛- Don't miss out

Jaelyn-I know..I'm literally going home to watch it right now

Zay💛- It starts in an hour so hurry tf up

Jaelyn- lmao...go warmup or whatever u needa be doin rn

Zay💛- 💀💀
Zay💛- I miss u tho

Jaelyn- U've only been gone for half a day lol

Zay💛- Really? feels like a week

Jaelyn- stop being cheesy

Zay💛- I'm not tho...I'm being deadass.

Jaelyn- Byeeee Zay❤️

Zay💛- Aight bye , ily🥺

Jaelyn- ily too💛

Jae puts her phone down and looks to see Natalie coming her way so she unlocked her car.

"Sorry, did I take too long?" Lee asked when she gets in the car.

"Nah, you good," Jaelyn said as she puts her beat up car in Drive.

"Do you have someplace in your apartment with good lighting? Because I need to take some pictures for my insta..." Lee asked after putting on her seatbelt.

"Uh... yeah, I have a vanity mirror, does that count?"

"I'll see if I can make it work."

About 20 minutes later, the two arrived at the apartment and Natalie was very impressed with the exterior of the place.

"Girl, how much you pay for the rent?" she asked Jaelyn as she looked up at the building while they walked towards the entrance.

"A little over 600," she answered.

"That's low-key not bad."

"It's probably because the building is new and all."

"How new is it?"

Jae shrugs. "I ain't really get a chance yo ask anybody only cause I was in a rush to move into my own apartment."

"Oh."

The two made their way to the elevator and up to the floor her quarters was on.

When Jaelyn opens the door to her apartment, she sets her keys down while Natalie found her way to the living room to put her bag down.

"Just make yourself at home..." Jae tells Lee.

"Where's the vanity mirror you talking bout at?"Natalie asked her

"It's in my room, you won't miss it," She answered.

"Ok," Lee started to make her way to her room.

"Don't even think about stealing nothin!" Jaelyn shouted so she could hear her from the kitchen.

"I'm not a Thief!" Natalie yelled back.

—35 Minutes Later—

"You have a presentable roof?" Natalie went to ask Jaelyn who was in the kitchen, getting ready to put her pizza in the oven.

"Yeah, why?"

"The suns out so there's a lot of natural light out and I'm tryna catch it," She explained to her.

"Gimme a minute," Jaelyn said as she grabbed her keys and her phone off the counter.

The two made their way to the 'R' level. Since it was Jaelyn's first time up there, she was just as amazed as Natalie was.

There were lounge chairs, benches and tables with the patio umbrellas out.

"Damn, this is nice," Lee comments.

"Fax," Jae agrees.

"You never been up here before?"

Jae shakes her head. "Nope."

"How long you been living here for?"

"Bout a month and a half."

"That's just sad," Natalie shakes her head jokingly. "You never took the time out to come up here and enjoy the nice views and shit..."

Jaelyn playfully sucked her teeth. "Girl, just hurry up and take whatever pictures you wanna take because I have a pizza to go put in the oven."

Natalie started to snap away on her phone and Jae invited herself to sit down on one of the chairs close to the glass that kept the area safe.

It's a nice ass evening, Jaelyn thought to herself as she shaded her face from the sun with her hand.

"Jaelyn, smile real quick," Natalie pointed her phones camera over to Jaelyn who was now smiling.

"Damn girl, that came out bomb as fuck," Lee commented as she looked at the photo she just took of Jaelyn.

"Lemme see..."

She shows her the photo.

"Send that to me...thats cute," Jae said with a smile.

About 10 minutes later, they headed back into apartment #60.

Jaelyn rushes to the kitchen and puts her pizza in the oven.

"Go ahead and turn the tv on and make sure its on channel 57 for me.." she tells Natalie.

"Aight."

—15 Minutes Later—(6:00PM)

"It's starting!" Natalie yelled to Jaelyn from the living room.

"I'm comin!" She yelled back, closing the oven door so the pizza could finish baking.

She made her way to the living room and took a seat on the couch next to Natalie.

On the television, there was a crowd filled with the colors of dark green and orange. It showed how loud and rowdy the stadium was.

"Y'all niggas ready?" Kenny asked Andre, Demarcus, Leon, Jamaal, Zavon and Keon as they walked onto the field.

"Nigga, of course we ready," Jamaal answered him.

"Nah, I wanna hear all y'all say it," Kenny said to them.

"Nigga, shut up and pass the ball to Zay,"
Andre told him.

They all separated and went into their position. Only thing stopping them from playing right now was the other team, they slow as fuck.

"Aye, Zavy!" Luke the camera man yelled over to Zavon.

...
"...hut!" Kenny shouted out then he immediately received the ball.

Zavon rushes towards the end zone with no hesitation.

Trying to get his right hand open, he pushed away from his opponent as he ran and sets to catch the ball.

Seeing the ball flying in a spiral towards him, he stops to jump up and receives the ball in his now free hands then he immediately falls to the ground, getting a first down for his team.

After the play, he gets up and returns the ball to the referee.

—1 Hour Later—(3rd Quarter)

"...Annnnnnnd touchdown, USF bulls!" the guy on the tv said as the girls watched Zay on the tv doin his lil dance in the end zone.

"You still think they gon win?" Natalie asked Jaelyn after she put her pizza crust down back on the plate.

"Yeah, of course," Jaelyn answered with confidence.

The score was now 16-6 with the Bulls in the lead and the fourth quarter was approaching.

"I think Miami gon catch up," Lee says.

"You still don't have faith while literally watching your man on tv?" Jae asks her while pointing at the slow motion replay they was showing of Andre tackling someone of the opposing team, preventing him from stoping Zavon.

Natalie shrugs. "That's probably gonna be his only highlight from tonight."

Jaelyn laughs. "Dang."

"Uh oh, it seems that Ross and Hamilton are going at it at the 40 yard line," the same man on the tv said as it showed Zavon and another player from the other side getting all up in each others faces while a couple of people rush to them to try and get them to stop.

"Aight, I bet you 5 dollars they lose," Lee says confidently.

"Bet," the two shook hands.

"Say it again, nigga!" Zay yelled at Hamilton.

"Ion needa repeat myself, yo bitch prolly at hom-" Zavon didn't let him finish what he was gonna say because as soon as he heard 'yo bitch,' he acted without thinking.

His fist connected with Hamilton's helmet so hard that it sent him to the ground. Immediately he heard whistles blowing, though he didn't care.

"Don't be callin my girl no bitch, bruh!" Zay yelled as he stood over him.

"Zavy, what is you doin?" Keon ran over with almost everyone else on the sidelines from each side.

You could hear some Boos coming from the crowd.

"Aye, Get ya homie," a UM player yelled.

The whole thing turned into chaos very quickly. Whistles were blowing, flags were flying and the crowd was rowdy.

The big glob of football players moved slowly backwards down to the 30 yard line seeing that people were getting pushed, hit, and kicked.

Soon enough, whatever was happening was broken up and both teams returned to their sides.

Zavon took his helmet off to reveal his sweaty and angry face.

"Zavon, I'm taking you out for the next few plays," the coach firmly said to him, getting him even more angry.

Everybody in that stadium listened to hear what all the 8 penalties were for.

"After the play, personal foul, unnecessary roughness... offense number 36," the referee calls.

"Personal foul, unnecessary roughness...defense number 15," he continued then the stands started their 'Boo's' again.

"Personal foul, face mask...offense number 13."

"Personal foul, face mask...defense number 56."

"During the play, Holding...number 27."

"Holding...number 33."

"At the end of the play, unnecessary roughness...offense number 23."

"After the play, personal foul...unnecessary roughness...number 64."

"Got damn," Xavier commented. "What was y'all mfs doin out there?"

"It's cause Zay was on his fuck shit," Demarcus answered then looked at Zavon. "What did he even say to you?"

Zavon didn't answer, he was too heated.

After everything died down, they proceeded on playing the game until it ended with the Bulls losing 19-20.

"Damn, our season just ends like this?" Leon asked as all 9 of them sat in the locker room while Kenny and everyone else changed.

"Leon, shut the fuck up," Zavon told him.

"We still got next year, right?" John asked.

"Watchu think, nigga?" Zavon responded while putting a towel around his neck.

"I don't know why this nigga is still mad, that shit was about a hour ago," Jayquan commented

"Yeah, and you still ain't tell us what the nigga said," Keon agreed.

"It don't matter," Zay answered.

"Zay, look," Andre showed him his phone screen that was showing Natalie's post.

Liked by Hakeem._ and 1,089 others

Nat_lee  I'm back🙈
View all 157 comments

Pei.pa  Bad lil vibe😍
Dre_  Whaaaaa🥵

"Why would I wanna see ya girl?" Zay asked him wit a serious face.

"Nah, look at this now," he scrolled down to show Jaelyn's post.

Seeing his girlfriend made him suddenly smile.

He went to go get his phone so he can view the picture fully for himself.

Liked by keithhh_ and 954 others

Jae.lyn  😘💛
View all 755 comments

Realnigga45   Future shortyyyy?👀
ZavyRoss  All mines😍🥵

"Damn, that nigga is IN LOVE," Keon said while lookin at the cheesin Zavon who was now sitting by his designated locker.

"Ha! Can't relate," Xavier said with a lil snicker at the end.

"Hey," Jaelyn picked up the FaceTime call that Zay sent out.

He smiled into the camera. "Watchu doin?"

"I'm chillin. What are you doing right now?" She asked him back.

"Same as you."

"Pink looks good on you," she teased with a cute lil smile.

He lightly chuckled. "Anything looks good on me."

"Yeah, ok."

"You still wit Natalie? cause I seen y'alls lil posts...thinkin y'all cute."

"I know, I seen your comment like just now and Natalie is deadass getting ready to leave."

"You ain't miss a detail of the game, did you?" He asked her.

"Nah...it was too entertaining," she answered, referring to the commotion that happened during the game.

"Yeah, that nigga got me fucked up," he shook his head.

"What did he say?"

"He was talkin bout some, 'y-'" he was cut off.

"Is that Jaelyn? On the phone witchu?" Kenny asked him as he walked up in only his sweatpants.

"Yeah, why?" Zay looked up at him.

Kenny didn't answer he just got in the camera.

"Ayo, wassup, Jaelyn!" He yelled, grabbing some attention from the other boys in the locker room.

"Hi," Jaelyn shyly replied.

He completely took over the FaceTime call from Zavon.

"Zay been treating you good lately?!" He kept the yelling going.

"Um...yes," she answered awkwardly while covering up her face.

"Uh- you hesitated," he looked over at Zavon who was beginning to take his cleats off. "Zavy, why you not treating my good sis Jaelyn right?"

"Nigga, shut the fuck u-" Zavon was cut off for the second time.

"Thas Jaelyn on FaceTime?" Leon joined Kenny.

"Yup."

"Wassgud Jae," Leon puts himself all up in the camera.

"Nun," she answered.

Soon, the boys joined in one by one until it was almost half the football team talking to Jaelyn on FaceTime.

She felt uncomfortable but not that uncomfortable only because it wasn't in person.

"Natalie, come look at this," Jaelyn Laughed.

"What?" Lee walks over and looks at the phone screen to see mad heads.

"Yuuurrrrrrr!" They all yelled once they seen Natalie.

"Damn. Finna break my fuckin speaker," Jae turns her volume down.

"Oop-"

/End Of Chapter\

-The football descriptions?🥶

-Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 10.4K 54
Mia Hill. College bound with an athletic scholarship. A go-getter with big dreams and a fully thought out plan to make sure they come true. But with...
34 0 12
Cade Winston has always been the school bad boy,or so that's what everyone seems to think. His bad boy reputation may soon crumble when the girl he o...
1.3K 86 34
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
3.8K 263 35
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...