Always

By emily__slater

Emily Adams is attending University of Chicago. She has a simple life, a boyfriend named Dylan, shes on the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 85

111 4 0
By emily__slater

We hang out coats up before enter back into the still kitchen, Sophia and David are sitting at the tabel. Sophia is talking but then stops as she sees me an Harry. "I'm glad you two are back." She says with a smile.

Harry doesn't say anything, not that I thought he would have. "Yes, me too. I'm glad were all back at the tabel too." I say with a smile.

Harry grabs my hand under the tabel again, making my stomach turn with pure bliss and electricity runs through my veins. Responding to Harry's small gesture.

Sophia talks about her part time job, and how shes a house relater. She recently went back to work from her maternity league. She was excited but scared to get back into work. She hates how she has to leave Josh with a baby sitter twice a week for limited hours. She also needed to get out of the house for once. Joshua takes up so much of her time, and she needed to dig herself into her work and focus on one thing other than baby dippers and baby formula.

By the time dinner is over its pitch dark out. "We better be going, classes tomorrow." Harry says and I try not to laugh, seeing his excuse is that classes are tomorrow.

"You guys should at least stay for some desert, I have some cakes. I just cant decide which one to have the baker should make for the wedding. I would love your twos input." She begs taking our dirty plates off out hands.

"I would love to taste them." I say to her before she brings out two small cakes both with the same white frosting with an extravagant design on each, with little marbles in places that have the middle of a flower they crafted.

She cuts each if us a piece of the two, showing that one has a red velvet inside with the other being plain vanilla.

"They look delicious." I say before taking my first bite if the red velvet.

After me and Harry each eat two slices of cake I come with the conclusion she needs to have to cakes. I laugh at myself and conclude that I like the red velvet better, even though the decision was hard.

"I like the red one." Harry says.

"Ya me too, they are both so amazing. But I really like the red velvet one." I say and she agrees.

"Its final red velvet it is." She says happy we made the choice for her.

"Well, we should get going." Harry says standing up from the chair.

"Its so late you two should just spend the night. Its basically a blizzard out there." She says trying to convince us to spend the night. I look up at Harry as he shakes his head no.

"We would love to." I speak for the two of us and Harry sends me a glare.

"That's delightful, would you two like to share a room or have your own?" She asks us.

Before I can speak, saying it would be better if we have out own Harry speaks out. "We can stay together, in my room." He says and she smiles after he says my room.

"Okay, you two go up there and I'll carry up some pajamas for Emily." She says with a smile. Harry and I make our way up stairs to his room.

"Were staying the night really?" Harry complains as we enter the room.

"Yes, she was just so happy. And I like it here they are just so nice." I say.

"Just what I thought. This is the reason I didn't want you to meet them. You will fall in love with them, cause they are just so nice and perfect and fake." Harry says changing his voice tone on the way he describes them.

"Harry, I didn't fall in love with them. I fell in love with you. I like them because they are just so welcoming. They care, and want to get to know people. That's why I like them." I say holding his had in mine.

"Okay, well at least I don't have to worry about them not liking you. They are so in love with you already." He says and I laugh.

"No they don't." I laugh.

"Yes they do." He says then is interrupted by a knock on the door.

I open the door to see Sophia standing their with pajamas for me. I thank her before saying goodnight and thanking her for the delicious dinner and cake.

Harry unbuttons his pants and my eyes dart to his boxers. I watch the way he slides his pants off of his feet to the way he lifts his shirt over his head. He is left in just his black briefs. While I am here by the door staring at Harry. His eyes dart to mine and I immediately blush. "Sorry." I say embarrassed before lifting my sweater over my head. I put on the scratchy long sleeve shirt Sophia gave me. The top is itchy for some reason but the pants are as soft as cotton. "God this shirt." I curse itching myself.

"Here were mine." He instructs throwing my his shirt, I obliged and put on his plain black short sleeve shirt.

Harry is under the covers and has the night stands light on waiting for me to climb in with him. His eyes stay on my body as I walk over to the other side and get into bed. I pull the covers over me and rest my head next to Harry's. I move a little closer wanting to be closer to him.

"You are so beautiful." He says with his eyes stuck on my body.

I give him a kiss, a kiss that makes my heart beat faster. A kiss that ignites my body with electricty, a kiss that makes my stomach flutter in the best way. "Goodnight." He says

"Goodnight." I say softly back.

The light goes off and the room is pitch dark. Harry kisses my forehead before puling me in closer, tucking my head into his chest. His hot skin pressed against my face. I am laying on his chest with his hands combing my hair, making me feel relaxed and calm.

. . .

My alarm buzzes into my ear and I shift my body, as I am trapped under Harry's arm. I wiggle myself out as softly and gentle as I can trying not to wake him. I slide my alarm off and change into the clothes I have arrived in. I walk into the bathroom turning the light on. I dab the fallen mascara on my eye lids.

"What time is it?" Harry asks with a thick raspy voice. He sits up with his arms behind him, shirtless. He draws his fingers through his hair, bringing it out of his face.

"We need to get going soon, your books are at my house so we don't need to stop at your place. You also have a spare change of clothes at my dorm which makes it easier." I explain all of this to Harry as I brush my hair with my fingers. I sigh at my appearance, about to see Harry's family with all my make up being half off and knotty hair.

"You look perfect stop trying to fix your hair and make up." He says hugging my from behind and kissing my neck making me smile. His hands are on my stomach making me shiver from how ticklish I am. My bottom his against him and I feel him getting hard. I look up at the mirror watching his lips on my neck. I turn my body and wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss his lips, that sweet vanilla taste ignites me, he ignites me, he always does. My fingers tangle themselves into his hair, a moan escapes his mouth before he grabs me by my butt and lifts me onto the counter.

His lips stay in contact with mine as he kisses me harder and harder. My mind is racing, and all I can think about is being with Harry. His hands ride up my back in the most sensational way.

I pull my lips off his and my eyes are glued on his lips, the way they fall back into place after being on mine. "Harry, trust me I want to get into this right now. But we need to leave." I say as much as I want to get into that bed with Harry right now. But we will be late. If only we can just spend the day on here and just talk, lay in bed and talk all day.

He acts like he doesn't hear me and pushes his lips onto my bare neck, I push his chest making him take a step back, he laughs then smiles at me as I am smiling at him. "Harry we need to leave." I laugh as he trying making his way between my legs again.

''Okay fine." He says and kisses my nose.

We walk down the stairs to see Sophia baking in the kitchen. "Good morning, you two will be off for classes soon but if you guys have a few minutes I made breakfeast?" She asks us as we enter into the kitchen were she is walking a plate over to the tabel.

"We have some time, now that we don't have to stop at the coffee house and grab a snack." I say and sit down at the already set tabel, Harry follows me and sits nect to me.

"Would you two like coffee?" She asks and I nodd and she pours us each some in her white muggs.

. . .

"Thank you for everything, dinner, the pajamas, us spending the night, breakfeast, everything." I ramble on as she brings me in for a hug.

"No, Emily thank you it was a pleasure having the two of you." She says and it looks like she is about to go hug Harry but he opens the door avoiding a hug.

Right before we exit David comes down the stair well, all dressed in a tux. "Heading off so soon?" He asks us.

"Yes we have classes, it was nice meeting the two of you." I say with a smile.

"Thank you, it was a delight being able to meet my sons girlfriend, and getting to know you. You two are welcome anytime we love having you over." He says with full honestly behind his voice.

"Well thank you, and thanks for dinner and letting us spend the night." I say right before he brings me in for a hug.

"I hope I see you and Harry more." He says with hope behind his voice.

"I do too, me and Harry would love coming to your dinner." I say responding to the dinner they are hosting for the weeding.

Joy is spread on the two of there faces, smile ear to ear. "Okay lets not make it a big deal, Emily we need to go too." Harry says with embarrassment behind his voice.

"This is just delightful." David says huging me again Harry takes a step closer to the door, Sophia hugs me again too with smiles still on there faces.

"I am very excited, is it here?" I question.

"Yes, at six." Sophia says twisting her engagement ring in her two fingers.

"We will be here, we need to get going classes are soon. See you two soon." I say with a smile, we say goodbye again before walking off to Harrys car.

///Thanks for reading!///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 106 60
April was your A+ student, always doing well in school. When a new kid arrives at her college she finds him starring at her. It starts off ruff with...
282 5 16
Summary Kenna lived the perfect life in the big city. Sure, she'd had her fair share of hard times, but overall life was perfect. She and her boyfrie...
100K 2.8K 23
Anastasia Cohn is a girl with ambitions, potential and confidence. However, she feels haunted everyday as she is constantly reminded of her lulling a...
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...