Alpha Klayton | ✔️

By sunxmoon__

"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed... More

1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |
5 |
6 |
7 |
8 |
9 |
10 |
11 |
12 |
13 |
14 |
15 |
16 |
17 |
18 |
19 |
21 |
22 |
23 |
24 |
25 |
26 |
27 |
28 |
29 |
30 |
31 |
32 |
33 |
34 |
35 |
36 |
37 |
38 |
39 |
40 |
41 |
42 |
43 |
44 |
45 |
B O O K T W O

20 |

72.2K 2.4K 535
By sunxmoon__

I do the most rebellious thing I can think of.

I drop my towel.

Klayton's eyes catch the movement of it slowly cascading to the floor and his jaw literally drops at the sight before him.

Here I am, standing naked in-front of my mate.

My teacher.

I bite my lip, taking a step closer to Klayton. No, this was not what I had told him to come over for. This just seems like a more fun idea though.

Klayton seems to have the exact opposite thought as he quickly turns away from me, choking on air and gasping. Worriedly, I run up to him and grab his arm.

"Oh my god, Klayton! Are you okay?"

He tries to gently shrug me off, completely avoiding eye contact and especially skin contact.

"Adira, please stop. I'm fine, really," he tells me. He walks over to my bed and grabs one of my soft blankets. He sighs and walks back towards me and gently wraps it around my body.

I almost pout.

"Do you not want me?"

"Adira. You can't be serious," he deadpans.

"God, Klayton! At this point I don't even know what to think," I throw my hands up in exasperation.

"I want you more than I've ever wanted anything in my fucking life."

"Then act like it."

He sighs frustratedly and runs his fingers through his hair. This is becoming a routine now.

We both end up sitting on my bed, facing one another.

"I want this," he says pointing to both of us, "When everything is figured out. When you know this is for sure something you want —That I am someone you can accept forever,"

I gulp.

"You're right, and I'm sorry for putting you in an uncomfortable position. We don't have to rush this," I tell him with a soft smile. I place my hand on the side of his face and run my finger along his cheek. His eyes close at the movement.

At the exact time he smiles at my touch, I frown at it.

What the...?

I didn't feel the sparks.

The intense connection.

The satisfied, twisting bond of pleasure.

Gone.

As if Klayton can sense my internal panic, he looks at me worriedly. My hand drops from his face and falls to my side. I'm dumbfounded once again. The bond that I had finally began to embrace, taken right from my arms. I look up to Klayton with unshed tears in my eyes, my heart starting to beat frantically in my chest.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asks me, drawing my hands into his chest.

"Klayton I-I can't feel it,"

"You can't feel what?"

"The sparks. The bond. Us," I tell him. "It feels like I'm wearing that stupid necklace again,"

His mouth pops open and he begins shaking his head, as if he truly doesn't believe the words coming out of my mouth.

I wish they weren't true.

"No Adira," he says. "You have to be mistaken."

I watch as he pulls me in close and starts peppering small kisses all across my face. He starts at my forehead, then my cheeks, my nose and finally my lips. He presses harshly against them and I feel a tear fall down against our moulded lips.

It wasn't mine.

It was Klayton's.

He was crying. Right in front of me, showcasing his vulnerability in the sweetest of ways. I can't imagine what he must be going through. I can't believe he got stuck with me as a mate.

"What happened?" he whispers, pinning me close to his chest. I still have the blanket wrapped securely around me, but I know I need to change to have this conversation.

I have a pretty good idea what happened. I look up to my roof in my apartment and glare, hoping the Moon Goddess will feel not only my pain but also his.

She said he was her favourite after all.

~

I emerge from my closet after getting dressed in some black jeans and one of Klayton's shirts again. I know having his scent will make him feel better, and to be frank, me as well.

We sit at my small kitchen table after I had poured both of us hot chocolates. Klayton had hardly left my side, needing to touch me and coddle me to make sure I was still there.

That I was still his.

He ends up placing me on his lap at the kitchen table, both of us sipping our hot chocolate.

"What happened Adira?" he repeats after some time.

"I saw her again," I tell him. I watch as he visibly gulps, seemingly uncomfortable suddenly.

"Her, as in —?"

"The Moon Goddess, yes." I finish the statement for him. He nods at my answer.

"Okay. How?"

"She came to me in my dream. I-I wanted to talk to her," I tell him with guilt twinging in my chest.

"What did you guys talk about?" he asks me, shifting his body from underneath me.

"A few things," I shrug. "She told me she put the curse on me for my own protection. She didn't want me anywhere near your world,"

"Is that all?"

"No," I say to him, visibility tensing. "She told me I'm an heir. That's why I need the protection. Others have been murdered,"

"I would never let that happen to you," Klayton tells me growling. I grab his bicep, running my hand up and down his arm to calm him down.

"I know, hey— I know."

"I don't understand. If she didn't want you part of my world because you're an heir—which I understand— how come we are soulmates?" He looks back up to me and puts one of his fingers of my lips, tracing the bottom one in fascination. I don't say anything as he continues.

"I'm so glad I found you; that you are my mate," he tell me. "I would not want anyone else. You truly are my other half,"

I gaze at him with a smile, and reach over to kiss him. He instantly returns the kiss with more passion. Although I don't feel the same electric sparks our bond had — and he could — it still felt amazing to be here, in his arms.

The arms that would hopefully hold me forever.

As we pull apart, drunk on the fixation of one another, I think back to the question he asked. It was the same one I had asked her.

"She told me it had something to do with Destiny," I say in small confusion. "Like— it wasn't up to her or something,"

"Destiny?" he says.

I reply with a shrug.

~

My hips roll against his in perfect sync.

His groans are deep in my ear as I press myself closer to his chest.

I'm currently straddling him on my couch, grinding against him in pure bliss. His hands are matched onto my ass, helping me bounce up and down onto his hard length.

I bite my lips and my head tilts back at the pleasure.

We have clothes on.

This is strictly over-the-clothes fun we're having. I can't get enough. I just want Klayton to rip these clothes off, once and for all.

Klayton thrusts up harder from under me, grinding his hardness right into me with a soft moan. A noise comes from the back of my throat at the movement.

"Mm, you like that?" He whispers in my ear. I gasp at the huskily sensuality that comes from him.

"Yes," I nod my head frantically.

At this moment, I wish I could feel the sparks. The electricity of that bond that just intensified everything.

Knowing Klayton is feeling everything more magnified that I was, a sudden thought pops into my head. I bite my lip and look down at him, his faze also gazing at me with a lazy smile. His hardness is poking my thigh and I start to lift myself off of him.

I get off his lap, watching Klayton as he observes my every move in slight confusion.

I bend down beside him on the couch, unzipping his pants. Klayton allows me to do this and watches me spring his hardness free from the confines of his boxers.

I look at his length and gulp at the size of it. How was this supposed to fit inside me? How am I going to put this in my mouth?

I gently bring my mouth down to it and lick the tip. I look up as Klayton hisses in pleasure. This motivates me to continue.

I put my mouth around the entire width of it and bob down, all the way to the back of my throat. Klayton groans and bucks his hips up, gently thrusting into my mouth.

We continue like this, and I wrap my hands around his length as well. Klayton places his hands in my blonde hair, tangling in them while bouncing my head up and down.

The noises Klayton is making is turning me on and I moan alongside with him, the vibration of my throat sending even more pleasure to him.

Soon enough, I feel his thrusting become more erratic and his balls tightening underneath my grip. A white hot spurt enters my throat and I eagerly swallow it down, licking him dry.

I wipe my mouth and look at Klayton with a huge smile. He looks completely satisfied and draws me in for a huge, passionate kiss.

He zips his pants back up and bring me in close, cradling me against his chest while we cuddle on my couch.

~

Klayton and I had just finished watching a movie after our intimate moment, and I excuse myself telling him I need to quickly use the bathroom.

I enter my bathroom and once I finish my business I start to wash my hands. I'm scrubbing the rest of the soap off before someone taps on my shoulder. I smile, turning to face Klayton when—

It's not Klayton.

A pink-haired girl with a short bob cut is staring in front of me with a wide smirk on her face. She is wearing all black and combat army boots. I notice her eyebrow piercing as she cocks one of them up, bemusement plastered on her face. Her arms are folded in front of herself and I can see the beautiful ink swirled all around.

Overall, she looks like a badass bitch.

"Who the hell are you?" I demand.

"Some refer to me as an angel— something good," she drawls, shrugging. "Some call me the devil..."

She looks me square in the face, grinning madly.

"But you can call me Destiny."

A/N:
Ahhhh! Destiny enters the chat. Did anyone see this coming? 👀

Thanks for reading! Please vote and follow me ❤️ sending love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 152 2
[BOOK #2 OF THE AWARD-WINNING EPSILON SERIES!] ❝I hate him. He's crude. Arrogant. Vile. I hate him so much that sometimes, when I look at him, I can...
21.1M 687K 109
Once a forgotten Omega, now the next Luna of the Blood Moon pack-Nova must uncover the secrets of her heritage while unraveling the reason her new Al...
1.9M 93.6K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
2.2M 9.9K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...