Nerd

De Passionrose02

Nerds A name people give others from one glance .. But there's one thing you should know about nerds.. They... Mais

Humilation Begins
Gay Porn !!
New Look. Same Me
Wait what?
Persuading / Begging
First Everythings :)
Confidence ..Not
Stop hiding the real Y/N
I Love You
Thats My Y/N
Hes my geek boy
...Sex ?
Panic Attack
Pleasure
Saucy Texts
Isaac goin down
SMUT👅
Frenemys
Bang Bang Bang
Freaky
Helping Momo
I forgive you
5 months
Party Pain
Feelings
Fight for you
Unforgetable
Kitchen Kinks
I Love You..again
Nerd
-News-

Mistake

18.7K 757 489
De Passionrose02

—Later that night—

The sounds of Momos sobs were ear achingly loud , enough to fill Y/N's living room.

Jimin left the couch where the girl was sat and joined the others in the kitchen, his finger wiggling inside his ear. "Yah she's gonna have to go before my ear drums burst" the boy spoke.

"Can't we just kick her out ??" Taehyung asked. "I'm meant to be spending the night here and I don't fancy hearing what sounds like whale calls" he pointed over at Momo.

"I can't make her leave now" Y/N spoke , a huge wave of guilt taking over her. "She went through a lot tonight"

"What actually happened ?" Jimin asked.

—Earlier that night—

Y/N had finally reached the gym after dragging Isaac the whole way, not wanting to keep Momo waiting too long.
"She's ..in ...there" she panted , her wheezing becoming louder each time.

"Y/N take your inhaler" Jungkook spoke in concern , pulling it out from her jean pocket and handing it to her.

She nodded before doing as she was told , holding her breath once she had inhaled.
She pointed for Isaac to go in , and he did.

"Yah What has Momo actually planned ?" Jungkook whispered to Y/N before walking in with her.
And that was when his question became answered.

Momo was stood in front of a candle lit dinner , her body wearing a tight hot pink dress with matching heels looking like a Barbie girl. "Hey sexy" she smirked at Isaac.

Y/N smiled when she saw how much effort the girl had gone to. It was nice to see that she would do something for someone she cared about , and Isaac was actually very lucky.

"Momo what the hell is all this crap for ?" The boy laughed , making Momos smile drop instantly.

"It's not crap ..I-it's me making an effort"

"An effort ?" He raised a brow with a smirk. "Yah if this is your way of getting me to stay with you then you've failed miserably"

"What ??"

"You know I hate romantic shit like this. It's embarrassing"

Jungkook tugged Y/N close before shaking his head , obviously signalling that they should leave before things escalated.

"We cant just leave her-."

"Isaac please don't leave me" the girl whimpered. "Please I promise I'll do better next time. I'll let you have sex with me in the back of your car like you wanted last time. I-I'll buy the underwear you like on me just please don't leave me"

Isaac let out a sarcastic laugh and shook his head. "Momo you really have turned into a pathetic loser" he spoke before turning around to walk away.

That was his first mistake.

"Hey" Jungkook spoke before turning the boy by the shoulder , leaving a few seconds spare before punching him sharp in the face.

—Back to present—

"Yah you punched him ?!?" Jimin questioned with wide eyes.

Jungkook held the pack of frozen pees to his fist , letting out a sigh before nodding.

"It was stupid because now his fist is all red" Y/N spoke before giving Jungkook a kiss on the cheek. "But it was also awesome at the same time" she smiled.

Jungkook smiled to himself before Taehyung interrupted the cute moment.

"Hey Y/N if I punch someone will I get a kiss from you too ?"

Y/N laughed and pushed the childish boy away , where as Jungkook just game him a death glare. "Watch it Tae"

"Awww look he's so jealous" Taehyung teased.

—11:00pm—

Jimin and Taehyung went to spend the night at his place , not wanting to be around Momos whale calls any longer.

Y/N decided to let Momo spend the night , seeing as she wasn't stable to walk home.

"This is my room Momo. You can sleep in here" Y/N smiled before letting Momo walk in first.

She looked around unimpressed , sniffling before rubbing her nose. "Why do you have so many nerdy posters ?"

"It's anime" Jungkook corrected her. "And it's not nerdy it's cool"

"My life is so shiiiiiit" Momo cried before collapsing on to the bed.

Jungkook pulled Y/N to face him. "You're actually giving up your bed for someone like her ??"

"Jungkook you've seen how heart broken she is"

"Yeah and I've also seen how mean , cruel and bitchy she is"

"Well she's changed...I think"

He sighed before taking hold of Y/N's hand. "Well I'm spending the night too then"

Instead of denying him she just smiled with a nod "Ok ..but we are gonna be on the couch tonight"

"That's fine"

"Y/N why does your bed smell like vanillaaaaaa" Momo cried before sitting up , her pouting face looking at the couple on the hallway. "And can you both stop being all cutesy together. I've just gone through a break up"

Y/N pressed her lips shut before looking at Jungkook. "Why don't you grab the quilts for downstairs" she spoke , lightly smiling before touching his chest. "I'm gonna make sure she's ok"

—20minutes later—

"I'm not ok !! I'm never gonna be ok without him !!"

"L-look Momo you don't know that-."

"I DO !" She cried into Y/N's shoulder. "I loved him"

" . . . No you didn't"

"Yes I did !!" She yelled before sitting up straight, her tearful eyes staring into Y/N's.

"Momo you didn't" Y/N softly spoke before stroking the girl's cheek , wiping away the tears with her thumb. "You didn't love Isaac. How could anyone love someone like him ? He was so cruel and mean to you. . .

You were just in love with the idea of dating him. You loved the popularity it brought you , dating one of the schools football players"

Momo sniffled before letting her face fall into her hands , a long cry leaving her mouth. It was true , she didn't love Isaac and never did.

But that was the only thing Y/N was correct about.

Momo didn't date Isaac for the popularity. But for the feeling of being wanted. The feeling of belonging to someone. The belief that someone cared about her and wanted to be with her.

"Momo do you want me to stay with you tonight ?" Y/N asked. "At least till you fall asleep-."

"Can you leave ...please"

Y/N paused for a moment until Momo lifted her head , sighing and closing her eyes. "P-please just leave I don't want you here"

Despite the rudeness of the girl , Y/N completely understood where Momo was coming from. She knew that sometimes being alone was better then talking about it.

Well.
It felt better something at least.

———

"I just feel so bad for her" Y/N spoke as she snuggled into Jungkooks chest , enjoying the feeling of his fingers brushing her baby hairs.

"It's better this way. Now Isaac can't hurt her anymore at least"

"She won't get over the pain that quick. It took me ages to be ok after my first breakup"

Jungkook kissed her head gently, not saying anything but still letting her know he was listening. She smiled and closed her eyes , hugging him tighter.

"Guys ??" Momo cried from upstairs , alerting the couple immediately.

Y/N was about to get up when Jungkook touched her thigh. "I'll go. You try and get some sleep"

She shook her head. "No I'll wait up for you"

He smiled and nodded before leaving her and heading up to Momo. He didn't actually know what he was going to say , or how he was going to comfort her. He just wanted Y/N to finally relax and sit down , seeing as though she had been running back and forth all night for her.

He knocked on the door before entering , seeing Momo sat at the edge of Y/N's bed. She looked up at him , her face looking confused. "I thought Y/N was gonna come up"

"I told her to stay down stairs"

"Oh .."

Jungkook sighed and looked down. "You know something Momo , you actually-."

"Let me guess I actually deserve this ? I deserve to feel this pain because I caused you and Y/N so much of it Bla bla bla"

Jungkooks brows furrowed at her. "You bullied Y/N so much Momo and made me and her fall out"

"Yeah well I have nothing to say about that"

"How about you tell me why you did it"

"..no"

"Tell me why you bullied Y/N all her life. Why you tried to have me ditch her so she would be alone again. Why you would call her names and-."

"Because I was jealous ok !"

"Jealous ?"

"Yeah jealous. Of you. You two together it made me jealous"

"..why ?"

She scoffed and wiped her eyes. "Do I have to explain ?"

"Yeah you do. Because I'm really not following" he spoke before taking a seat next to her.

"You ..you and Y/N had a friendship I could have only dreamed of with a boy. You were both always by each other's side all the time , always having what looked like an amazing time together. You didn't care that Y/N looked the way she did , and I could tell you liked her"

Jungkook stayed quiet , finding all of this news a lot to take in. Momo continued explaining.

"I found it unbelievable at first. For someone to like a person even though they weren't physically attracted to them , because I was so used to guys at school only being into appearance. . .

I was jealous of Y/N ..and how lucky she was to have someone like her for who she was. . . I couldn't stand it ...so ...I tired to separate you both ...and it worked ..until you got her back. . .

And now you are both dating and it just reminds me of how lucky Y/N is to have you"

". . . Momo ..believe it or not ..the right person is out there for you"

She sarcastically laughed and bit her lip , trying not to be weak and cry.

"Momo I'm serious. You have a soul mate out there somewhere-."

"That's such a cliche Jungkook. You really are cheesy"

Jungkook smiled lightly. "Y/N could agree with you on that. I'm more of the romantic one in the relationship"

Momo sighed before running her fingers through her hair , dropping both hands onto her thigh. "Yeah well believe it or not guys like you are a catch"

"Really ?"

She nodded.

"But ..you and Mina are always calling me a nerd..freak boy and other names"

"Yeah well that doesn't mean you aren't a good guy Jungkook. Sure at first you weren't attractive , but you are now and that makes you even better"

"Wow ..I think that's the first time you've ever paid me a compliment Momo"

She smiled lightly , and that took Jungkook by surprise. He had never seen her smile before , and she was actually really pretty.
"You have a beautiful smile" he blurted , shocked that the thought actually left his mouth.

She looked at him a little shocked. "What ?"

"..erm .."

She smiled and laughed. "Yah don't worry I'm just trying to freak you out"

"Yah don't do that" he spoke , holding his chest to feel his fast heart beat. For a moment he was really worried that she was gonna lean in and kiss him or something.

"You're cute" she spoke. "I've never known for a guy to get so nervous around a girl before"

"Well that's probably because you're type are dicks with a cocky attitude"

"True" she laughed.

Jungkook smiled. "So ...you ok ?"

She nodded with a smile. "Yeah ..I'm ok"

The two were now looking into one another's eyes , a moment of silence occurring. Jungkook didn't move , he couldn't. For a split second he felt the temptation to kiss her , but that was only because he was thinking about Y/N.

He quickly got up before Momo got the wrong idea , wanting nothing more then to go back downstairs and be with Y/N.

But Momo had another idea. She stood up before grabbing onto his hoodie , pulling him close to her face. "Jungkook ..I like you" she spoke.

Giving him no time to respond she kissed him, her lips pressed fully against his.

He didn't pull away. Which was his biggest mistake ever.

The sound of a gasp alerted him , resulting in him pushing Momo away before he turned around to see the most heart breaking site ever.

Y/N with tears in her eyes , her hands cupped over her mouth.

He was ready to call her name , to stop her from running off and not let him explain things just like the last time.

But instead she remained where she was before removing her hands from her mouth , her voice trying to speak even though it hurt too much.

"Jungkook" she whimpered. "P-please ...please don't leave me again"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

76.9K 1.1K 20
this story is about a nerd that is prending to be a nerd but she a bad girl and jungkook bullied her but jungkook dont know what is she she not a org...
198K 4.1K 31
Jeon Jungkook, your first love, a jerk, someone you didn't remember, back to your lover or not? Will you fall in love again? ||COMPLETED||
165K 5.4K 44
Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé?
2.6M 105K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...